Sarp Poo Sah(Broadcast)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
she will eventually TT.TT because she's bound to catch Chai and Ae in the act, but I don't get the point of Tanya hurting Pueng seriously.. in the summary it says that
Tanya will try to kill Nampueng to show Chai how much it hurts to lose the person you love
if she thinks he's a player then why would she go through all that trouble LOL wouldn't she think that Chai doesn't have real feelings for Nampueng either? So I guess in a way it's border line that Tanya is jealous of Nampueng and the real love that Chai has always had for Nampueng. Regardless of how big of a player and whore he is he is in the title "will always return to the nest" after flying around ... maybe thats the real reason Tanya chooses to kill Nampueng all the time -.-" and not entirely all because of revenge

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I feel so behind on this lakorn. Only got to half of episode 2 but I'm loving it. Tanya she is just too evil. And Aom, she's just bringing trouble to everyone by wanting to keep that "pah mai" IDK, i find it kinda funny how Ae played a ghost in Pee Kaew with Dan and now in this lakorn she's playing a character that have connections with a ghost. Lol.​

I don't like that Tanya is using Ae's body like that. Dang. So wrong.

Also, Tanya should have just let Nampueng and Chai get married. Nampueng will eventually find out about Chai and break it off. The ones who Tanya is hurting the most are innocent people.

Ae does well as a ghost or with connections. It's all good. :)

Although I couldn't stand her in "Pbee keaw...," crying over a man like that. <_<

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
I don't like that Tanya is using Ae's body like that. Dang. So wrong.

Also, Tanya should have just let Nampueng and Chai get married. Nampueng will eventually find out about Chai and break it off. The ones who Tanya is hurting the most are innocent people.

Ae does well as a ghost or with connections. It's all good. :)

Although I couldn't stand her in "Pbee keaw...," crying over a man like that. <_<
i dont think nampeung wouldve been able to break it off ne ways, cuz during that time i dont think theyre allowed to divorce. so nampeung wouldve just been stuck with chai.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think they were able to divorce but it would ruin her family image... I don't even think that it was a choice for Nampueng to deny Chai's marriage proposal because she was from a high status family and I think he was from a higher status family and whatever choice Nampueng made would have definitely affected the image of both families.

hm. Maybe it's a good thing Tanya is killing Nampueng every lifetime. Nampueng won't have to be miserable with that player, Chai. It seems Tanya is doing the girl a favor :lol:. Tanya probably doesn't know that though.

I'm interested in seeing Nampueng's reaction, when she finds out about all this. Chai's cheating. A ghost killing her every lifetime b/c of Chai.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol seriously -.-" But it says that in the end Chai will realize what he has done wrong and how much he loves Nampueng and in the end he will be ordained into monkhead for a period of time to get merit and grace towards Tanya and also forgiveness from her. Yeah I don't think Tanya knows that her killing Nampueng every lifetime is not only messed up but in a way helping her lol Nampueng won't have to deal with misery with Chai -.-" Only Tanya will be suffering from having to see Chai fall in love over and over again LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hm. Maybe it's a good thing Tanya is killing Nampueng every lifetime. Nampueng won't have to be miserable with that player, Chai. It seems Tanya is doing the girl a favor :lol:. Tanya probably doesn't know that though.

I'm interested in seeing Nampueng's reaction, when she finds out about all this. Chai's cheating. A ghost killing her every lifetime b/c of Chai.
hahahaha for real lol

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
tanya is sooooo stupid! when she possesses AE she should at least be nice to those around them! yellin at the maid is just gonna make them suspect AE which will make AE leave even more.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
LMAO!!! it's hilarious how chai is talking to a ghost only and the waiters are hella confused

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
don't it interrupt da mood when ur spamming while watching? people could answer ur questions if u keep it all in one post too. i dunno what part ur asking bout where nampueng was crying but when chai and ae were at da restaurant ae told him to choose either her or nampueng and he didn't give her an answer so she left.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
don't it interrupt da mood when ur spamming while watching? people could answer ur questions if u keep it all in one post too. i dunno what part ur asking bout where nampueng was crying but when chai and ae were at da restaurant ae told him to choose either her or nampueng and he didn't give her an answer so she left.
lol. srry about all the spam. but yea, i usually skip the boring parts and if it looks interesting then i'll continue to watch the whole scene...haha