Sarp Poo Sah(Broadcast)

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
lol... everytime the ghost girl laughs out loud like a witch, I yell out.. "shut up, before I call the ghost busters on you!"
lmao :lol: her laugh is ridicolous lol! da ghost busters might be disturbed by her laugh lol :lol: jkhahah it airs tomorrow! yayyyy! i think we find out she does black magic tomorrow! her desperate self haha

tinah

sarNie Coma
you know whats funny? all the ladies in the past gen. had on fake eyelashes. i didnt know it exist during those era lol

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
lol... everytime the ghost girl laughs out loud like a witch, I yell out.. "shut up, before I call the ghost busters on you!"
HAHAH "When somethings strange in your neighborhood, who ya gonna call GHOST BUSTERS"
I agree don't like how Chai acts like he can get Mai Pim.. I just wanna shout out on the screen saying "DUDE
DON'T ACT LIKE YOUR PIMP'N CAUSE YOUR NOT WITH YOU DEFECTED LEG!" lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol I don't know I was just wondering I know fake eyelashes came in around 1916? They were actually made out of real hair lol

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
everytime I hear that slow song that comes on.. I'm nearly in tears.

the two people I really feel sorry for in this lakorn is Siakate's servant and Mai. Siakate's servent is so very loyal.. she literally feels Siakate's pain, but at the same time always bowing down to her. The actress who plays her is very good cause I can feel the emotions on her face..

and Mai.. poor girl has no one to protect her, not even parents or siblings.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL i laughed when chai said it don't matter if she's mia ek or mia rong LOL i was like oh man dis dude haha too much