Satan's Treasure [Rome/Rita]

fun

Expired Sarnie
God damn Rome is powerful, got the almighty Rita weak. *drools* Rome playing the sax- sexy!!! :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwww rome playing the sax...sexy, and that song is such a good song. gasp rita went to sleep on his bed too, heehee can't wait for when rome wakes up to find her laying there beside him.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
oh man all i can say or show is this smile on my face...it would be so sexy if rome actually knows how to play the sax and kenny g eh what a fantastic ch can't wait for more
I know... lol... actually, Rome was supposed to be playing the violin but I saw the lead guy playing the sax in the current Filipino drama I am watching and it sounded sooo sexy... lol

awww.. thatt was sweet... and lovely. I wonder if rita is still there when rome wakes up.
thanks donna..
we'll see about that... ^_^

God damn Rome is powerful, got the almighty Rita weak. *drools* Rome playing the sax- sexy!!! :D
imagine him playing sax shirtless... :drool: :drool:

omg...you left off at a good part too! what a tease! :)
:lol: I'll try to update after I've done updating my other fic...

awwww rome playing the sax...sexy, and that song is such a good song. gasp rita went to sleep on his bed too, heehee can't wait for when rome wakes up to find her laying there beside him.
rome playing sax... very very sexy... :lol:

yep she will do that a lot but isn't it exciting too makes you wonder in class and can't concentrate on what the professor is saying b/c you're daydreaming lol yeah i should not read before going to class
hahaha... I should take ur advice... don't read before going to class...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm not sure when will I update again so I'll just give out spoilers... ^_^

---spoilers---
-Rita's past will be revealed. What she was before and how she is related to Satan.
-The reason why Rome became an angel

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
i like the dark lonely feel of the story! It's so romantic how the music softened her up and made her crawl into his bed. Wonder what he'll do when he sees a life procelain doll asleep next to him!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Rita would be super addicted to Rome's music... ^_^

sorry I can't update yet... so many things to do... if I have free time this week, I'll try to update this one...

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
nice update donna ;)
i like the part when rome was playing the saxophone .. i always love seeing guys playing it .. very calming
(but of course i prefer guitar ahaha)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
thanks for reading an! ^_^
I'll update this one as soon as I'm done with all my term papers... if I'm still alive by then... :lol:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
any new developments yet for this...i'm still addicted to rome's sax oh man can't wait till morning when he finds an expected guess next to him

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
I'll be updating this one next... ^_^

I'm still debating whether Rome should wake up in the morning to find a beautiful stranger beside him or Rita would leave before Rome wakes up...lol

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
I'm leaning toward her not being there when rome wakes up but instead have her leave or forgotten something that he would find?

and when they meet again, that object will draw both of them together or just rome to rita?? :D

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 3

Before the magnificent sun burst in the sky, Rita was already awake. Lying on her stomach,
she was watching him sleep. So gently, she traced his eyes, nose and lips with her soft fingers. Her touches were as light as feathers that the slumberous handsome man did not even felt it and just continued on to sleep. Oddly, she felt so powerless than ever when she’s beside him. His ravishing features were somewhat draining all Rita’s powers and making her feel so weak, so human.

Rita can’t explain the eerie feeling she was experiencing right now. Her heart was palpitating as she looked at his attractive face. Never had she felt anything like this. She wanted to hear him play his saxophone. She wanted to feel his lips. She wanted his hand to explore every bit of her body. She hungrily wants him. Rita was sure it wasn’t love she was feeling. Her heart is surrounded by dark clouds representing her hatred and anger over humanity and its Divine Creator. Her heart was built and equipped for abhorrence, not for love. It was like she was born to hate them; hate Him. But will this alluring man beside her could be an exception?

Little by little, Rita was inching the distance between their faces. His manly fragrance started to linger on her nostrils, making her very hungry for his touches and kisses. Without even thinking twice, Rita planted a kiss on his soft lips. She kissed and softly nibbled his sweet lips while her hand was moving freely over his body. She slowly unbuttoned his pajama top and ran her hands inside his well-toned thorax.

Rome started to stir up when he felt a soft and sweet-tasting object was brushing aggressively on his lips. He could also feel warm and electrifying touches hovering on his body. The kind of touch that can make a man so heated up. From what he was experiencing right now, Rome can’t differentiate reality from a dream. The sweet torture that he was experiencing right now felt so real, too real. The unknown woman, whom he thought was from his dream suddenly became aggressive. She started to kiss him lustfully, thrusting her wet tongue inside his warm mouth. Her hand traveled from his abdomen all the way down to his waist. Through his pajamas, the woman started to run her hand up and down his lengthy manhood. Rome had never felt this kind of dream before. The feeling of having sexual arousal was all new to him. His temperature was beginning to soar high as his dream became heated up as well. He could already feel the woman’s erect nipples brushing over his hard chest. Rome was sweating excessively, heart pumping faster and adrenaline came rushing to his veins. It feels like he was having a nightmare. A beautiful nightmare.

The sun was making its grand entrance when Rome opened his eyes. As Rome sat up, he found his pajama top open and a sweet smell came wafting around the room. A sweet fragrance of a flower; a rose. Blood came rushing in to his manhood, making him aroused. This was the effect of his dream. His dream that felt so real and undeniably, so good. Or was it really a dream?

Rome stood up and scanned his bedroom but there was no trace of a person, a woman. Not contented, he searched around the house and still no traces. The doors or windows were closed tightly and were left untouched. Since Rome didn’t found anyone, he was now convinced that the enchantress was only from his dreams. He had his breakfast, took a shower and headed off to the hospital. He was so preoccupied of his work that he didn’t have time to think about his dream again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rita immediately left before the handsome stranger opened his eyes. She just wanted him to feel that she needs him badly, wants him tremendously. Rita had never felt so addicted to a man before. She was not only attracted to him physically but also to his music; the soft, sexy and hypnotic music that he makes. Since she was addicted to him, Rita followed him everywhere and she kept on doing it every day. Every night, when Rome comes home, Rita would wait for him to play his saxophone but he didn’t played again. Rome didn’t know that his audience was waiting for him every night to hear him play.

Several nights had passed. The woman from Rome’s dream didn’t come back. He was glad but at the same time, disappointed. He kept on telling himself that he was happy that he never had the same dream again but he wanted to feel her lips once again. As Rome was lying down on his bed, he absentmindedly placed his fingers over his lips and closed his eyes. Although he didn’t saw her face, he knew she was beautiful. Rome immediately pulled his fingers away from his lips and shook his head. He wanted to wash off the thoughts of the enchanting woman in his dream.

“She’s just a dream…” Rome told himself. It was again a night when sleep was far away from him. Rome opened his veranda to allow the night breeze to enter his room. He took his saxophone out and began to play. Soothing music began to fill the room. Aside from the moon and the stars who were listening to him, someone was also enjoying listening to his music. With eyes closed, Rome started to walk slowly to his veranda. It was like his feet were pulling him to go outside. Since he didn’t bother to turn on the light, his room was engulfed by the darkness. The moon was slightly covered with clouds tonight and there were only a few stars in sight. Rome stopped playing for a while to look at the moon.

(Click to listen to the music)

“Please... Play some more…” A gentle voice suddenly croaked from the darkness. Rome immediately turned his direction to where the voice came from. Suddenly, the clouds that were blocking the moon’s view were drifting away. On the end of his veranda, was a woman. A woman so beautiful with her free flowing wavy brown hair, flawless skin and has very attractive features. Her green eyes made her even more attractive.

---TBC---

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
ah donna, why did you stop there? hehe
that was quite umm steamy! :p
even though both are drawn to each other but I feel rita attraction is stronger...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
are u kidding me rite now it was getting good and bam it stopped...*calming down* more of rome playing the sax...this time it's rome who thought it was a dream just like in feb ladies...thanks you the update can't wait for more

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah I have to agree with Chinkywinky! Rita seems to be head over heels... but you know, I feel that her attraction is more toward his music than his sexiness! :drool: DROOLS :drool: