Satan's Treasure [Rome/Rita]

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ah donna, why did you stop there? hehe
that was quite umm steamy! :p
even though both are drawn to each other but I feel rita attraction is stronger...
LOL
the chapter could have been longer but I was so sleepy so I ended it up there...

are u kidding me rite now it was getting good and bam it stopped...*calming down* more of rome playing the sax...this time it's rome who thought it was a dream just like in feb ladies...thanks you the update can't wait for more
I stopped right there coz I was so sleepy last night while typing it..
speaking of feb ladies, I'm gonna update that next! :p

Yeah I have to agree with Chinkywinky! Rita seems to be head over heels... but you know, I feel that her attraction is more toward his music than his sexiness! DROOLS
for now, she's more attracted to his music than to his sexiness but after the next chapter, she'll be so addicted to him and his music... and I really mean ADDICTED!

HOT :drool: that was sooo hot. thanks for update donna.
your welcome, RR! ^_^ I will update again after my final exams next week...

they finally meet. :D

I love saxaphones!
me too! it's very calming and I love listening to it especially at night... when I dream of Rome climbing on my bed and... :drool: :rolleyes: :loool:

that was getting so good too!
thanks for reading! :D

ahahaha!!! she's like a succubus!!! taking him in his sleep!
ate, alam mo bang tiningnan ko pa kung ano ang succubus dahil hindi ko alam kung ano yun! :loool:

and you're right, she's really like a succubus... :p

transcend89

sarNie Adult
uh emo would've love this i haven't seen her in the forums lately maybe she's too busy but i'm still waiting and may u please put the date on your fanfic when u update them sometime i get confuse and check back when i've already read...too much fanfics but I LOVE READING THEM...funny i'm not much of a reader but i can't get over these amazing super fanfics

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'll update this one tomorrow... ^_^

I'm still thinking whether Rome and Rita should do the deed now or not yet. what do you think? :huh:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
idk what i want to read more this or feb ladies both so good but like rita i'm addicted to rome playing the sax too update this first then feb ladies please.....lol :)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 4

"Play for me…" Her voice was sweet, gentle but at the same time, authoritarian. She was pleading for him to play a while ago but now she was commanding. Rome stared at the woman that was ordering him at this very moment. Who is she? Where did she come from? Why is she so beautiful…so attractive? Questions started to flood Rome's mind; continually flowing but his lips were preventing it from spilling. He thoroughly examined the woman's appearance. Her red sexy lingerie hugged her tightly and displayed her womanly curves, making her musician's body to respond involuntarily. Rome's heart started to pump blood faster, adrenaline came running to his veins and his manhood was starting to respond to her as well. His loin region felt like burning. For the very first time, he felt a strange heat emanating through his body. He was confused; words can't describe this atypical feeling he was experiencing right now.

A smile slowly crept on Rita's face as her eyes were darted to the now eminent bulge on her specimen's lower region. Her plan was successful. This is just what she wanted. She wanted him to lust for her; she needed him to fulfill all her needs, particularly her great thirst towards him. He was the only one who can quench her unending thirst. Rita's old self was back again. It has been long since this lustful predator had her prey. This time, she will have her most handsome prey ever.

For a brief moment, neither of them moved. Only the loud thuds of their hearts were all that they can hear. Unusually, Rita was also nervous on what is about to take place. She had slept with over a hundred of men before but she never felt so nervous. Just by looking at his eyes, she could already feel her knees slowly becoming weak. Her strength was really betraying her when this handsome strange is close in range.

Rome started to play his saxophone once again to cut off the awkward silence between them. The enchantress closed her eyes as beautiful music fills her in. Beautiful music, cold night breeze and a full moon in view, it was a perfect night for them. The enchantress walked slowly towards Rome, her hips swaying in a very seductive way. Rome continued to play but his eyes never left the beautiful stranger. She came to a halt when she was only a few inches away from him. She looked at him and she could read desire on his eyes. Rome parted his lips from his saxophone's mouth piece. Wasting no time, Rita immediately locked her lips to him. She started to kiss him lustfully and he responded back. Rome accepted all the sweetness that Rita has to offer. Their kissing session was abruptly interrupted. The musician needed to lay down his saxophone first so he can pay more attention to the beautiful instrument in front of him.

"Who are…?" Rome was now about to ask a question but Rita immediately placed a finger over his lips to shush him up.

"Sssshhhhh…You're mine tonight…" She whispered closely to Rome. Her body was pressed very close to his now. Rita's hands were now beginning to do their magic. She started to unbutton his pajama top as she was planting small wet kisses on his neck. Rita tried to press her hips more closely to Rome until she too can feel his hardness. Her musician groaned under his breath as the enchantress entices him. With her skills, Rome immediately snapped out from control and his unbridled sexual desire overtook his being. He gently pulled Rita by her hair and gave her an aggressive and lustful kiss…

Everything happened so fast. One second they were outside his veranda, staring at each other and the next one, they were in his bed, making hot passionate love. Both of them fell asleep right away after the deed was done.

The rays of the sun started to penetrate through Rome's bedroom window. He instinctively moved when he could feel the sunshine disturbing his sleep. Rome was expecting to see the enchantress from last night but he was alone in his bed now. He immediately got up, not even bothering to put some clothes on, to search around the house. From the bathroom to the kitchen, she was nowhere to be found. Rome was so disappointed that she had left. She left nothing behind except for the beautiful memories they both created the night before.

Rita left before the musician even woke up. She knew he'll be asking lots of question once he wakes up and she was not patient enough to answer his surely unending interrogations.

Rita has been walking around for quite sometime now. Oddly, it seems like her feet were bringing her to a hospital. She slowly walked inside a white building. People were looking at her. She was like an angel because of her white simple dress and her hair tied neatly. People won't believe that she's Satan's most precious treasure. Rita came to a stop when she heard a sound that made her scared, made her tremble with so much fear. It was a baby's cry, an indication of life. The baby's cry started to grow louder and louder. Rita could feel pain in her chest. It was like her heart was stabbed a thousand times. She was feeling so weak all of a sudden and tears started to fall from her beautiful green eyes.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" She cried out in pain until she unconsciously fell to the ground.

---TBC---

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
donna! i demand more!!! thanks though for that update.
i wish you could have elaborate more on their love scene. :p
lol... I suddenly felt sleep last night while typing it so I cut short their love scene... hahahaha
I was not suppose to update last night but I can't sleep... like Rome in the story... LOL
too bad I don't know how to play the sax... :p

that was hot though....too bad she left before Rome woke up :(
I want Rome to be chasing Rita in this story... :p

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i'm with chinkywinky i demand more...rome chasing rita hehe like that u made my day...more please so addicting can't wait maybe rome will show up

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
one more update for feb ladies then I'm going to update this one :)

---spoilers---
-Rita's sad past would be revealed. Why did she reacted so much when she heard the baby's cry.
-Rome would search for Rita

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
wahhh .. i havent been catching up on this one (one of the two fic tat i vow to read) lol!
shall read it soon ;)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 5.1

Rita's past...

"Rita, dear. Father Miguel wants to see you." Sister Angela called out the girl who was standing by the window, watching other children play. For 16 years, the orphanage served as Rita's home. It was a rainy night when someone left a baby, about a few days old, on the orphanage's doorstep. But there was something a bit unusual about the infant.

Besides from having oddly beautiful green eyes, she was covered with a black blanket and there was a note.

"Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came among them." A verse from a bible was written on the baby's note.

At first, the nuns didn't want to take the poor infant but their mother superior had already decided. It is the orphanage's duty to take in children who are homeless and abandoned, no matter where they came from.

And now, 16 years had passed since they found a baby. The baby, whom they named Rita, grew up into a beautiful young lady. She was indeed beautiful, but she rarely speaks and doesn't like to socialize with people. She's always alone; like she has a world of her own.

Rita turned her head towards Sister Angela. Her face was blank but her green eyes looked sad and frightened, as if she knows what is about to happen. She nodded and made her towards the priest's office.

"Come in, Rita. Come in!" Father Miguel said when his door slowly opened. There was a huge smile on the young priest's face when he saw Rita. Rita came in and stood near the closed door. She didn't even made a single move but her eyes were glued to the priest. Father Miguel walked towards her and carefully wrapped his arm over Rita's shoulder. With his free hand, he locked the door; thinking that Rita didn't noticed it. But the priest was wrong. Rita knew it. She knew the priest's intentions, she knew what was the priest was thinking as well. She had foreseen it.

"How are you, My Angel?" The priest asked as he slowly pulls Rita near him. Rita again didn't move nor reacted. Father Miguel started to kiss the young lady on her luscious neck and his hand started to crawl under her shirt. Rita was like a stone; she wasn't moving at all, but her eyes were on the wall; on the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.

If you are so great and almighty like they said, then save me from this man! Rita thought as her eyes were looking with intense anger on the crucifixion on the wall.

"Stop it." Rita said blankly when the priest started to touch her on her most private part. Father Miguel continued on what he was doing as if he hadn't heard anything.

"I SAID STOP IT!!" Rita shouted then suddenly, the priest was engulfed by fire. His body and soul was burning before her very eyes. The priest was screaming in so much pain but Rita just stood there. For the first time in 16 years, a smile crept unto Rita's face as she watches the priest slowly burn into ashes.

People in the orphanage were already aware about the fire on the priest's office. Since the door was locked and there were no keys to be found, they wrecked down the door. When the fire was gone, they only found Father Miguel's dead body and no one else. After the incident, Rita was nowhere to be found.