Satree Tee Loke Luem

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
yea i saw it too.. i was like.. is this part two for their lakorn that they did together because if i saw right the bad guy's son is in here too... the one that helped noon get her palace back... looks very dramatic.. n i dnt really like dramatic... especially if it's noon cuz she makes it good!!!

just saw the preview and omg! oil raped her?!
lol... :lol: you sound shocked! there's usually a :r-scene-pop-corn: between the p'ek and n'ek in thai lakorns...besides, you'll find that oil usually rapes his n'eks in about 95% of the lakorns that he's in...lol... :lol:

t0mb0i

sarNie Egg
i know i shouldn't be shocked but somehow i am. it's just that the preview looks so dramatic!

mc2004

sarNie Hatchling
hi everyone...i can't wait til this lakorn come out...i wonder how it will end...does anyone know the storyline

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
i saw behind the scenes for this drama. looks so good, can't wait til it airs. does anyone know the exact date? i'll definitely wait to watch this one! XP

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
it airs on the 29th of this month....yes and the correct pronunciation is sadtree tee loke luem....the woman the world forgets....love the title

ChenrukNote

Goddess
From what I read Noon does not know who the father of the baby is lol. Anyways Noon looks really pretty in the teaser. So much drama to look forward to. And I like this pic -----> Oil looks possessive haha.

t0mb0i

sarNie Egg
From what I read Noon does not know who the father of the baby is lol. Anyways Noon looks really pretty in the teaser. So much drama to look forward to. And I like this pic -----> Oil looks possessive haha.
she doesn't know, that would mean that she hooks up with more than one guy in this lakorn, or gets raped by more than one guy, or there's a willing scene and an r-scene.
woah, my head hurts. :wacko:

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
o wow i wana see!! 2 brothers raped her? haha or slept with her thats wat it seems like..i cant wait...wee!!