Tag line
Sometimes, you need to be saved from yourself

Cast
Kristen Kreuk as Annie Rose Tinsley

Johnny Depp as Kale Lamar

Genre - Mystery/Drama
Rated - R, for sexual content and explicit language

Summary

Sea Side Mental Hospital holds five hundred psychiatric patients whom are all women. Their lives revolve around padded walls and confinement. Some of them either leave home to reality or they stay trapped in their own minds. Amongst these women is twenty year old, Annie Rose. She was committed into the hospital by her parents. They had a reason to commit her; she'd blame every bad deed that she's done on her evil sister. But there's only one problem; Annie doesn't have a sister.

Kale Lamar is one of the orderlies who works at Sea Side Hospital. He is an only child and has been on his own ever since he was twelve years old. Kale's parent's died in a car accident which led him to fend and care for himself till now. At twenty-five years old, he lives alone and is happy working at the hospital. He loves helping and caring for the sick patients; befriending them, hoping to make their lives brighter.

Every patient seemed to love Kale and enjoys his company, except one; Annie. She's withdrawn, distant, and cruel. No matter how hard he tries to befriend her and try to understand her, she pushes him away. Kale doesn't stop there, but instead he vows to get inside her, and perhaps save her from herself.

COMING SOON

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG OMG OMG *FAINT* i'm so excited....i love johnny depp...and kristen kreuk is so pretty..love her too (although i really want her with clark kent when she is lana lang in smallville) i can't wait....

"get inside her" :loool: already a dirty thought forming ahaha

ha....the title reminds me of smallville :D

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I love love Johnny Depp.. He's like the sexiest American actor. Now I can finally fulfill my fantasies about him. hehehe ;)

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
OMG OMG OMG *FAINT* i'm so excited....i love johnny depp...and kristen kreuk is so pretty..love her too (although i really want her with clark kent when she is lana lang in smallville) i can't wait....

"get inside her" :loool: already a dirty thought forming ahaha

ha....the title reminds me of smallville :D

you wasn't the only one!
right away my mind flew into the gutter

chenling

sarNie Adult
OMG...I am sooo excited bout this....I can't wait..and I love.LOVE that poster!

lady0fdarkness

^^ thanks girl... after a lot of practicing, I finally got my blending better now. I will start this after I post a drawing of Salana and Sinthorn.

cecilia

Staff member
wow.another fictions already .. i finally got done with my printouts, i will finish the rest of TIL LIFE DO US PART ...
anyway, i love KRISTEN KREUK. would have been nice if the man is --- TOM WELLING, i love CLARK/LANA :p

will read this once i'm done with the other :wub:

lady0fdarkness

wow.another fictions already .. i finally got done with my printouts, i will finish the rest of TIL LIFE DO US PART ...
anyway, i love KRISTEN KREUK. would have been nice if the man is --- TOM WELLING, i love CLARK/LANA :p

will read this once i'm done with the other :wub:
cool... I hope you like the ending of Till life do us part. :D This one is going to be crazy... well, cause Annie's crazy. hehe

lady0fdarkness

^^ lol.. you girls are something else...

hmm... but you're right... I guess it can literally mean inside her; it's an R rated fiction after all.

But.. I can't wait to write this.. Annie is one crazy gal.

lady0fdarkness

Prologue

The Tinsley house

Mrs.Tinsley banged on the upstairs bedroom door for her daughter, Annie Rose to open it. It's like a never winning battle when it comes to Annie. The two men whom are dressed in white behind Mrs. Tinsley stood impatently as she tries to reason with her daughter. They were anxious to get the girl and transport her to their destination.

Man #1 - Don't you have a key??

Mrs. Tinsley - Can't you see it's locked from the inside??

Man #2 - Fine, then we're just gonna have to knock this door down! We do not have time for this nonsense.

Mrs. Tinsley - The hell you are, this door is made from expensive rosewood shipped from Bolivia! My husband will have your heads!

Man #2 - Ma'am, your daughter is in danger from herself and you're worried about wood???

Man #1 - Mrs. Tinsley, we don't care if your door is made out of paper, straws, hay, or metal! We're here to get the girl okay?

Mrs. Tinsley - Oh, won't you fools get a grip! I can do this.

Mrs. Tinsley licked her ruby red lips and smiled and began to speak in a sweet voice, even a bluebird would fly to her.

Mrs. Tinsley - Annie, sweetheart. Uhh... won't you come out? Come have tea with Mommy? We can look at old pictures.

Mrs. Tinsley and the men could hear muffled sounds from the other side of the door. Things were shattering around and knocking over. And after serveral minutes of persuasion from Mrs. Tinsley, there was a long pause and then from inside, Annie answered her Mother.

Annie - Fuck off!!! I'd rather drink poison than have tea with you, dear Mother!!

Mrs. Tinsley - Annie!!! You, you... you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Inside the room, Annie hid under the bed laying in a fetal position hugging her knees. Her hair soaked from sweat and her eye makeup smeared all over her face from wiping it off quickly when she heard the bang on her door. She laid there and clutched at her knees tighter, and looked left and right to make sure no one could see her. She shivered, closed her eyes, and began to speak to herself.

Mother doesn't want me to wear makeup, cause she said it makes me look like a whore. I love being a whore! They're never gonna find me here, yeah. I'm not gonna let them take me. Besides, it was Liezel, she did it. She.. killed, Jeffrey. Why would I kill Jeffrey anyway? I love that dog!!! Don't worry, Annie.. we're safe, safe, safe!

When she opened her eyes again, Annie was startled to see Liezel's shoes right in front of her.

Liezel - Annie, oh Annie... you can come out now.

Annie - Go away!! You bitch, you killed Jeffrey and now you blamed it on me!

Liezel - Wrong, sister. You killed the poor guy, he was barking so much that you had to shut that mutt up, so you took a knife to his throat.

Annie - Shut up, shut up!! I didn't do it!!! I hate you!

Liezel then kneeled down on the floor and laid down next to the bed so Annie could see her; she looked Annie in the eye and grinned.

Liezel - You know, you can't hide. They're gonna get you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Outside in the hallway, Mrs. Tinsley was still yelling at her daughter after being told to fuck off. That's when the men pulled her aside, and then one of the men drew out a gun and aimed it at the doorknob.

Mrs. Tinsley - Hey!! Wait, you can't do that!!!

It was too late, it only took one shot to bust off the knob. The men then kicked the door in and marched into Annie's room.

*ACT 1 will be up soon*

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ awww....thanks..but i really love reading fanfics...apparently i have been so addicted that i am so behind on my lakorns and the JLR thread