Save Me :: Kristen Kreuk/Johnny Depp

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooooooo interesting start.. hmm poor dog.. hmmmm i would get a whoopin if i said that to my mom lol.. xp..

hahaha rr .. indeed u r.. lol.. ur caught up in the fic forum while im behind keke xp..

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Author's note: If you haven't already, make sure you read the prologue on the previous page, there's a hidden significance hint in there.

ACT 1

Sea Side Hospital

So far it has been a smooth morning at Sea Side Psychiatric Hospital for women. Not the usual chaotic bliss of trying to get the patients to eat their breakfast and take their daily dosage of medications. Kale Lamar got there at the crack of dawn, happy to be at work again, away from his empty home. Though at work, he is surrounded by people with mental illnesses, nevertheless he was happy to be there. His usual chores at work are feeding the incapable patients, help with medication distributions, and just about anything to keep the ward in order.

On the East Wing of the hospital, the residents greeted Kale one by one as he and head nurse, Bertha made their daily rounds down the hall and distributed medications. He waved and smiled happily at them as he walked behind the nurse. They stopped at Mrs. Jane Roy's room, an eighty year old retired beauty queen, grandmother of twenty children who thinks her dead husband is still alive. The head nurse handed Kale the small cup of medicine and continued filling other cups as Kale walked into Mrs. Roy's room. Kale got inside and greeted an old woman who was sitting on her bed knitting. Her grey tangled hair was loose and wild hanging down her wrinkled and slouched back.

Kale - Well, goodmorning beautiful! How was your sleep? I've got something for you, sweetie.

Kale held the cup to her mouth and gentle allowed her to gulp down the pills along with a cup of water.

Mrs. Roy - Ahhh... I couldn't sleep a wink last night. Jack kept snoring! I oughta let that old geezer sleep on the couch next time. And me cat keeps tinkling me with his tail.

Jack is her husband who died from a stroke last year, which left Mrs. Roy mentally unstabled and her Alzeimers was getting worst and worst, so she has been in the care of Sea Side Hospiral ever since.

Kale - Mrs. Roy, I'll be sure to tell Jack to ease up on that congac, so maybe he wouldn't be so tired wen he goes to sleep okay?

Mrs. Roy - Thanks dear. Make sure you come back when he gets home, you hear?

Kale - Yes, Mrs. Roy. I'll be back with your lunch as well. Today, we are having chicken soup!! Your favorite.

Kale winked at her and left the room and continued to the next room with head nurse, Bertha. The next room lived Marrisa, a burn victim who is the only survivor of a horrible house fire. Her parents, two sisters, and a brother all died in the fire. She was left with horrible burn scars and even with a skin graft, Marrisa's face is still left disfigured. She hasn't been the same ever since the death of her family.

There was a big sign on Marrisa's door;
KNOCK BEFORE ENTERING OR DIE! Kale knocked it a few times and was greeted by Marrisa from the other side.

Marrisa - Who is it?

Kale - Marrisa, it's me Kale.

Marrisa's got a little crush on Kale, so the presence of him excited her very much. The door then swung open and she quickly grabbed Kale's collar and pulled him in and quickly shut the door. She let go of hs collar and gave him a long hug.

Marrisa - Ohh.. I'd thought you never come! I was starting to worry. It's so...frightening.

Marrisa looked left and right, held her hand to her mouth, and then whispered to Kale.

Marrisa - They were here last night, Kale. They were all around me. I...I...I'm scared.

Kale - Marrisa... I'm here. If you need anything, you know you can call me. Here, take these, it'll make you less scared okay?

Marrisa tipped the little cup into her mouth and swallowed the pills dry.

Marrisa - You promise??

Kale - Why would I lie to you? Sweetie.. I'll be back okay.

Marrisa hugged him another time and reluctantly let go of his hand as he headed toward the door.

Head nurse, Bertha and Kale continued their rounds. Each patient was very happy to see Kale. He brings the light into their dark rooms and lives and his gentle nature and kind heart always seemed to lift their spirits up. Kale paid attention to each and every one of his patients on this side of the hospital. He knows all of their names by heart and knows each and every one of their situations and treats it with consideration and compassion.

After going through each rooms, they finally made it to the last room down the hall. The patient who occupies that room just arrived a couple of days ago. Annie Rose is still a mystery to Kale. He knew her name, but hasn't gotten a chance to interact with her yet, since she wouldn't come out of her room, even when it was activity tiime where the patients gets to play various games in the lounge, get to work on arts and crafts, or just lounge around watch TV.

When they stopped in front of Annie's rose, before the head Nurse handed Kale the cup of pills, she warned him.

Bertha - Careful with this one, Kale. We've got a schizophrenic who suffers from hullicinations. She has recently killed her dog, knife to his throat and supposedly, her sister did it.

Kale - Hmmm? How can we be sure that she isn't really telling the truth? What if her sister did do it?

Bertha - Well, you see...Kale. Liezel, that's the name of this supposed sister. You see, Annie is the only girl in the family. She doesn't have a sister.

Kale frowned with confusion and knocked softly at the door.

Bertha - She's not going to open it for you, so go ahead.

Kale opened the door and poked his head in and looked around the room. He then spotted a girl sitting in the corner on the floor by the window. She looked deshevled and blank. Her hair was wild and tangled like a spiderweb. He walked in, and slowly approached her as he made his way around the bed and towards her. He stopped a few inches away from her. Even though he's standing only a few inches away, Annie didn't seem to care or ackknowledge his presence. She kept on looking out the window with a blank face. Kale cleared his throat to get her attention.

Kale - Ahem.... Annie? Annie Rose?

No answer.

Kale - Annie? My name's Kale Lamar. How are you today?

Still no answer.

Kale - Uhh... I've got your medications here. Whatever you're feeling, it'll make you feel better.

Annie kept her glance out the window, but out of no where, she grinned. And began to mumble something inaudible.

Kale - What did you say Annie?

Still, she didn't look at him. She just kept mumbling something to herself. Then suddenly she stood up. This started Kale a bit, which caused him to back up slightly. And then that's when she turned to him. Her eyes were blank, but piercing. Kale then saw her face clearly for the first time. He noticed how scared she looked, but nontheless, he also noticed how beautiful she is. Those big eyes stared right at him. And she finally spoke.

Annie - I don't want your filty pills!!!! Those things are poison and it will just make me crazy!

As Annie said that she also hit his hand, intentionally knocking the cup of pills out of them.

Annie - Get out!

Kale - Annie?? Why'd you do that??

Annie - I said get out!

Annie screamed at the top of her lungs causing the head nurse to enter the room to see what's going on. Bertha came in and realized that she had knocked the pills to the floor. She then grabbed Kale and pulled him out of her room, and shut the door behind them. A confused Kale then questioned the nurse.

Kale - What we going to do? What about her medication? Are you going refill another cup for her?

Bertha - No, this one is dangerous. We're gonna have to wait for the doctor to show up. I say she needs solitary confinement, she could hurt the staff or other patients.

Somehow, Kale couldn't help, but feel sorry for Annie. The scared look in her eyes got to him. He now feels even more concern after learning that Bertha is going to suggest solitary confinement to the doctor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annie grabbed her hair and brushed it back from her face as she sat on the bed. She was furious at Kale for bringing her those damn pills.

Nothing is wrong with me! They can't make me take anything, those bastards! I'll show them.

Annie was then started by Liezel's voice. She looked to her right and saw Liezel sitting next to her on the bed.

Liezel - I told you they're gonna get you; told you they're gonna get us. But don't worry dear sister, I will help you. All you have to do is refuse anything they give you okay?

Annie nodded and laid down.

I'm so glad you're here with me, Liezel, Annie whispered.

Liezel then laid next to Annie, stroked her hair and hugged her.

Don't worry, my sweet girl, I will always be here, Liezel whispered back.

*ACT 2 will up Soon*

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oooo i like it already , bunch of crazy ppl hahahaa .. i wonder if she really crazy or not ? hummm

lady0fdarkness

Oooo i like it already , bunch of crazy ppl hahahaa .. i wonder if she really crazy or not ? hummm
Some psychiatric characters are based on a few people I've encountered in my life. Mrs. Roy, the retired beautiful queen was one of them. :D

Though I'm not good at it, this fic will have a hint of comedy relief.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG...wow....i can totally picture them^^ i feel like she is not really crazy

lady0fdarkness

I volunteered at a nursing home before.. and it was very fun and intriguing... you'd be surprise at how simple things are when you hang around people are not that "sane."

OMG...wow....i can totally picture them^^ i feel like she is not really crazy
...we'll see. :D

Kale will lead you guys to the answer.

lady0fdarkness

ACT 2

Lunchtime at Sea Side Hospital

The staff on the East Wing of the hospital ran around in a crazy haze as they try to get the patients in order and set the lunch tables for those who normally come out to the dining room to eat. For the ones that rather stay in their rooms and eat, Kale would bring their lunches to them. Mark, another orderly who works along side with Kale was more strict and was often impatient when it comes to dealing with mentally ill patients.

As Kale and Mark were setting the table, Mrs. Murrie, a forty-year old Mother of six children who lost her mind (husband attempted to kill them; she survived, but her six children wasn't so lucky) came running out of her room stark naked. Her sagging breast were bouncing up and down as she ran pass the orderlies.

The Spaceships a coming! She Spaceships a coming!, Mrs. Murrie chanted as she ran around the ward.

Nurse Bertha yelled from her office.

Bertha - Will somebody catch that woman, please!!

Nurse Nancy - Sorry Bertha, but I've got to attend to Betty. She's wanting her pain meds before lunch.

Nurse Nancy quickly walked down the hall and disappeared into a room, hoping to avoid having to catch a naked woman.

Mark rolled his eyes angrily, and grunted. It became a daily chore for Mark and Kale to catch the naked Mrs. Murrie. Kale dropped the forks and spoons and signalled to Mark that he's got it covered.

Kale - Go ahead and finish. I'll catch Mrs. Murrie today.

He rolled up his sleaves and got in a position as if he was going to run a marathon.

Time for world domination, the Spaceships a coming!! Mrs. Murrie chanted as she ran in a circle around the ward.

When Mrs. Murrie got closer toward him, that's when he tackled her and wrapped his arms around her. Her sagging breast fell over his arms as he firmly, but gently guided her towards her room.

Mrs. Murrie - Let go of me! I've got to warn the others. The world domination is about to start!

Kale - I understand that sweetheart, but I'm sure the Spaceships would like to see you with your clothes on. And we can warn the others after lunch okay? I'll help you myself! But right now, Mrs. Murrie, please get dressed!

Mrs. Murrie - But..it'll be too late!!

Kale - oh, don't worry, Mrs. Murrie. They'll understand.

Kale looked around her room and spotted her hospital gown and quickly pulled it over her head. After he helped dress her, he then held her hand and led her to the dining room.

Kale - Okay, Mrs. Murrie. You sit right here, and I'll return with your lunch. Remember what I told you? Lunch first, then we'll warn the others okay??

Mrs. Murrie smiled happily and nodded as Kale headed towards an annoyed Mark to finish setting up the table.

Mark - How do you do it man??

Kale - Do what?

Mark - Have so much patience with these loonies???

Kale - Ahhh.. they're harmless.

Mark shook his head at the thought of Kale's patience with the patients.

Mark - Yeah, harmless, but they sure are crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nurse Bertha was filling medication cups; she was just about to fill Annie Rose's cup, but the phone rang. She answered it on the third ring and was surprised to hear from the Hospital's most honored client, Mr. Tinsley.

Bertha - Good afternoon, Mr. Tinsley. I wasn't expecting your call so soon.

Mr. Tinsley - How's Annie?

Bertha - Well, sir. Annie's not doing too good. This morning, she refused to take her medication and knocked it out of one of the staff's hand. She's extremely violent and verbally abusive to our staff.

Mr. Tinsley - Is that so? And where is the doctor?

Bertha - The doctor won't be in until after lunch, sir.

Mr. Tinsley - Very well then. I'm going to need a word with him, so could you please have him call me? And.. in the meantime, make sure she takes her medications. I didn't pay you people hundreds of thousands of dollars to have my daughter knock medications around! It's your jobs to care for her! Do you understand me??

Bertha - Uhh... uhh... yyes, Sir.

Mr. Tinsley - Good.

Click.

The sounds of spoons and dishes chatter as the patients ate their lunches. All the nurses stood around and supervised to make sure the event went smoothly.

Mark was so annoyed that he had to feed Mrs. Roy. The eighty year old went into one of her episodes again and is shut off from reality. He shook his head in disgust as he watched Mrs. Roy chew her food. The saliva and the chicken soup intertwined in her mouth as she chewed blankly.

Why did I ever take the job here, Mark wondered to himself and sighed.

Marrisa eyed Kale as he took out the remaining of the trays to go deliver it to the rooms where the patients didn't want to come out. She was trying to get his attention. When she saw him glanced over to her way, she quickly raised her hand as if she was a school girl excited to answer a question.

Kale - Yes, Marrisa??

Marrisa - Kale.. I' can't eat by myself today. Could you feed me?

Marrisa fluttered her eye lashes and smiled. Her burnt skin looked like rubber as she smiled at him. Half of the hair on her head was also gone along with the flames.

Kale gave her a chastising look.

Kale - Marrisa, hon. I'm a little busy right now okay? You can feed yourself, sweetie.

Marrisa - Oh, alright. But later, could you show me how to make paper planes??

Kale - Ofcourse.

He gave her a warm smile and took the last of the trays out from the rack. He then knew that the last tray was to go to the room down the hall. He took a breath and headed out of the dining room and went down the hall to Annie's room.

When he got there, the door was ajar, so he let himself in. Inside, the blinds were closed and Annie shut off the lights, so the room was a bit dim. He spotted her laying on the bed, but she wasn't asleep. She just laid there and looked at the ceiling as she rested her hands on her tummy. Kale approached her cautiously, grabbed the sliding table, and set the tray down.

Kale - Hello, Annie. It's me Kale again. I brought you something to eat.

He smiled nervouosly and held on to his hands. Annie ignored Kale and kept her glanced at the ceiling. Kale then couldn't help it and glanced up there himself, but soon felt like an idiot and laughed at himself.

Kale - Uhh.. Annie? Are you gonna eat?

No answer.

Kale - Annie? Hello?

No answer.

So Kale remembered what the nurse told him earlier. If Annie doesn't respond, then go ahead and try to feed her. She needs something in her stomach in order to take her medications. Kale then walked around the bed making his way next to her. He felt weird and doesn't know why he was feeling nervous. He has done this a million times before with other patients.

He reached over to the tray of food nervously and pulled it close to her and then took the spoon and scooped up the soup. He brought the spoon to her lips slowly, and was surprised when Annie opened her mouth.

Kale - Ok.. that's good. Thank you.

He then scooped another spoonful and was happy to be making progress.

Kale - Okay, this isn't too bad right?

He smiled at her warmly. After successfully feeding her some soup, Kale then teared a piece of bread and was about to put it in her mouth when suddenly, Annie spit a mouthful of soup that was in her mouth onto his face.

Kale - Ahhhh.......Annie!! Why'd you do that for??

He backed up and wiped away the bits of food on his face and shirt.

Annie laughed hysterically and then pushed the table away from her.

Annie - You son of a bitch, you think you can trick me?? This soup has been rigged with poison hasn't it??

Kale - Annie, no.. It's just soup!

Annie - Liar! You.. and your nurses and your doctors... and this..this hell hole!! You guys are trying to kill me little by little aren't you??

Kale - Annie..You're here to be treated, so you can get better..

Annie - Get better?? Get better?? From what?? I'm not ill!! Don't act as if you're a fried of mine, you son of a bitch!!!

Of all the years that he worked here, eventhough he is surrounded by people with mental illness, no patient has ever yelled at him like this before. So this was a shocker to him. And instead of getting frustrated, he stayed calm realizing that perhaps this was part of her sickness.

Before Annie could spit anymore hatred at him, he gathered the mess that she made and quickly left the room. He immediately bumped into Bertha. She noticed his wet shirt and face and knew what had happened.

Bertha - Dr. Reilly will be here shortly. We'll soon find out how to deal with this one.

Kale - Well.. I don't think she's such a problem, I just think she needs a little time to get used to her environment. She's just probably scared.

Bertha - Kale, dear.. look at what she's done to you. The girl is a Schitzo! We've got to approach this with caution. Anyhow, in a few, I need you to grab Mark and I need you guys to follow me to Annie's room.

Kale - Why??

Bertha - I need you guys to hold her down, while I force feed her the meds.

Kale - What?? Why do we need to do that?

Bertha - Her father's orders.

Kale nodded and scratched his head in confusion. He loves it here, but what he hates the most is having to use force on his patients like this. He sighed and went to the staff's locker room to clean himself up.

*ACT 3 will be up ASAP*

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i'm going to MN....ummm right now, i'm at my brother's college heeheee he has to finish some research....so for the time being, i'm on the library's computer^^.......i will be gone for four weeks, i might have internet, i might now..idk yet.....hugs n kisses lots of love

lady0fdarkness

i'm going to MN....ummm right now, i'm at my brother's college heeheee he has to finish some research....so for the time being, i'm on the library's computer^^.......i will be gone for four weeks, i might have internet, i might now..idk yet.....hugs n kisses lots of love
okay.. hope you have lots of fun, sweetie. See you soon.

sarN

sarNie Granny
ekkk ...interesting , i like all the crazy patient

lady0fdarkness

^^ thanks sarN.. I'm so excited to write this for you guys.. it's going to be a crazy and romantic ride.. I already got the ending in my head... so I'm guesing there should be around 24 ACTS like the other one.

lady0fdarkness

ACT 3

Sea Side Hospital

As the day went by, the East Wing of the hospital went surprisingly smooth. Mrs. Murrie successfully warned the others about the spaceships. Mrs. roy retired to her room while Marissa opted to stay and linger in the hallways to watch Kale as he go about his business. She'd follow him down the halls and when he turn around to glance at her, she'd hide behind a wall and blush. Kale would then give her the sweetest and warmest smile. Mark on the other hand, kept shooing her away, annoyed that his work was being interrupted.

As Nurse Bertha began to fill the medications, there was a knock on her door.

Bertha - Come in.

Dr. Reilly - Good afternoon, Nurse Bertha.

Bertha - Oh! Dr. Reilly. Good aftternoon. You're finally here.

Dr. Reilly - Yes, thank you Nurse.

Bertha - I'm afraid that we've got some problems.

Dr. Reilly - Yes I know. Room 57? Our newest patient?

Bertha - Yes doctor. And earlier this morning, Mr. Tinsley called. And he wants a word with you.

Dr. Reilly - Yes. I'm sure he does.

Bertha - Doctor, I don't feel comfortable having Ms. Tinsley run loose like that. She's dangerous and I'm afraid she may hurt one of the staff or worst, one of the patients. She refuses her meds and she refuses to eat. I'm afraid she's going to cause the other patients distress.

Dr. Reilly - I'm gonna have her re-evaulated tomorrow morning. And I'll discuss her condition with Dr. Manning.

As Nurse Bertha brieved the doctor about the patients and the ward, he took a syringe out from a drawer and reached into his pocket for a small vile of liquid and drew it's contents with the needle.

Dr. Reilly - Nurse, could you summon the orderlies and follow me please?

Bertha - Yes, doctor right away.

Annie stood at the window and looked out to the courtyard. Her eyes surveyed and studied the area as she planned her escape route. The landscape was beautifully decorated with trees and flowers. When Annie's eyes followed the shrubs that were neatly lined up along the gravel, she frowned when it ended with a tall iron gate. It looked about twenty to thirty feet tall.

I've got to get out of here.. I don't belong here. But..how, Annie? How are we supposed to get over that gate?

Annie thought long and hard, but was soon interrupted by Liezel's laughter,

Annie - Damn it, Liezel.. what's so funny?

Liezel - You.

Annie - Leave me alone, Liezel. Can't you see I'm comtemplating our escape???

Liezel - Silly girl. The escape is not through those iron gates.

Annie - Then where?? Our freedom is on the other side of the gate, can't you see!!

Annie pointed out the window towards the gate, but Liezel just laughed hysterically.

Annie - Ughhh!! You're not helping me.

Liezel - Soon, I'll tell you where the escape is.

Before Annie could answer Liezel, Dr. Reilly, Nurse Bertha, and the two orderlies barged into her room.

Kale knew he had a job to do, but he began to feel awful. He never liked rough handling his patients, especially knowing how scared they may be. Mark, however was ready to charge. Annie was startled and turned around to face the people who just entered her room. She grabbed a hold of the window frame to ground herself.

Dr. Reilly gave her a stern smile as he approached her.

Dr. Reilly - Hello Annie. I'm Dr. Reilly. How are you today?

Annie - I'm doing just fine.

Dr. Reilly - Well, that's good to hear, Annie. We're all here to make you feel comfortable and accomendate all of your needs.

Annie laughed.

Annie - Well.. this isn't what I would call a 5 star resort, but I get your point, Doctor.

Dr. Reilly - Well good...

The doctor then held up the syringe and walked towards her. Annie quickly grabbed the metal hanger that she kept near her bed just in case. She straightened the hanger into a long stick, and used the end of it as a sharp point, good enough to stabb someone in the heart.

Dr. Reilly held up his hands as if to surrender. Nurse Bertha gasps and backed up while Kale and Mark ran to the doctor's side.

Dr. Reilly - Whoa, whoa... Annie.. there's no need for that. I'm here to help you!

Annie - The hell you are, you balding bastard! What's that thing in your hand!

Dr. Reilly - This? It's just a sedativ, to make you feel better, so you can eat and take your meds, Annie.

Annie - I don't need your God damn sedativ or meds. It's nothing, but poison!!

Annie waved her weapon towards them and gripped the window frame tighter.

Dr. Reilly - Annie... Please, I'm your doctor and I'm really here to help you get well.

Annie - Get well? I was well until you bastards brought me here!!

Doctor Reilly then signalled for the two men to approach Annie.

Annie - Don't come any closer!! I'm going to stab you bastards in the heart!!!

Kale and Mark held out there hands and inched toward her.

Dr. Reilly - Annie, it would be easier if you'd cooperate!

Annie - Fuck you!! Fuck all of you!!

Annie swung the weapon at Kale and Mark, and then quickly lifted herself on the window pane as if she was about to jump out the window.

Dr. Reilly - Annie!! No!!

But before she could get to do anything else, Mark grabbed a hold of her metal stick and pulled it out of her hand, while Kale grabbed her waist and pulled her off the window. Annie then clawed at Kale's arms, digging into his skin with her nails. The pain was shooting up his arm, but he had no choice, but to ignore it. She screamed and kicked and clawed.

Annie - Let me go!! Let me go!!! You fucking bastards! I'm going to kill you all!! Let me go!!!!!

Mark took a hold of her legs and held them together, so she couldn't kick. Kale held onto her arms and waist. The men then laid her on the bed, and Mark grabbed the straps from his pocket and quickly strapped her down to the bed. In Kale's heart, he was feeling very terrible for having to participate in this, but he quickly shook off his thought and reassured himself that this is his job.

Once Annie was bound to the bed, Nurse Bertha pulled up her sleaves and wiped the injection area.

Annie - You bitch nurse!! I'm gonna get you for this!! You stupid nurse!!

Dr. Reilly then injected her with the liquid. And then he grabbed her mouth and held it open while Bertha poured in the pills and water. He held her mouth until she had no choice, but to unwillingly swallowed the contents.

Kale could only look away; he didn't like this one bit.

Dr. Reilly - There we go. Soon you'll feel much better okay, Annie?

Annie - Fuck you!! You son of a bitch, balding fucker!

Dr. Reilly smiled at her dryly and left the room; Bertha and Mark followed behind. Kale stood there and looked at Annie with remorse. He felt awful and wanted to reassure her that everything will be okay. He scratched his head nervously as he stood there. Annie grunted and still silently screaming.

Kale - Annie... I'm...I'm.. Uhh...

Annie - GET OUT!!!!!!!!

Kale didn't know what else to do with himself, so he reluctantly left the room and closed the door behind them. He took a deep breath, sighed and went on with his duties.

Annie struggled to get out of the retraints, but there was no use. She laid her head back on the pillow, and started to feel the effects of the drugs that the good doctor shot in her. She open and closed her eyes, and shruggled to keep them open. When she opened her eyes again, Liezel was there looking down at her. Her vision was blurry, but she could see Liezel's blank face starring down.

Annie - Liezel... help me...

Liezel didn't answer her, but instead she just stroked her Annie's hair and Annie relaxed against Liezel's hand as her eyes became heavier and heaver. Liezel then got on the bed along with Annie. She rested her head on Annie's chest as they both fell into unconciousness.

*ACT 4 will up ASAP*