Save Me :: Kristen Kreuk/Johnny Depp

sarN

sarNie Granny
lol...those girls will get in trouble at the Circus, the imagine girl is funnie lol ...crazy pppl haha

chenling

sarNie Adult
I know I suck, I was soo behind..forgive me!!!! NOW>>>when you are you give us more muahhhhhhh...MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soo happy you write!!!! Makes my day!!!!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
It takes you hours to write this, but it takes me five minutes to read it.

I got too excited and rushed through it. Keep it up!
I'm glad this fic excites you like that. ;)

lol...those girls will get in trouble at the Circus, the imagine girl is funnie lol ...crazy pppl haha
Yes.. I can so imagine it right now.

I know I suck, I was soo behind..forgive me!!!! NOW>>>when you are you give us more muahhhhhhh...MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soo happy you write!!!! Makes my day!!!!!
I'll always be here writing for ya'll and me. :D

nanee96

sarNie Egg
wow!

I love your story sooo much!
You're such a great writer :D

please update more!!!
I definately love the characters you picked, its so romantic.
lol ^_^

lady0fdarkness

ACT 9

The circus

By the time Annie and Liezel reached their destination, it was already early evening. The wind started to pick up, but Annie could see that there was no stopping the circus crew. The tents and rides were already erected. And she could see that there were groups and groups of people flocking to the site. There was a ferris wheel, a huge swing, a merry-go-round, a small rollar coaster, a fun house, the haunted cave, and other attractions. There were also a lot of different tents that holds different entities and acts. And many different food booths.

Annie looked around in amazement. She had never seen something so shimmering and flashy and colorful. She eyed the different candies and food on display as the venders set up shop.

Annie - Liezel, do you have any money?? I'm starving.

Liezel - No.

Annie - My stomach is growling like madness.

Liezel - That's your problem.

Annie - Liezel! Urghh.

She shrugged at Liezel and kept on walking. Other than the carnival itself, the people around Annie amazed her as well. They were young, they were old, they were fat, they were short. She never interacted with anyone besides Liezel, so this was a whole new world to her; nevertheless, Annie was jumping with excitement. What a marvelous place this is. So many possibilties. She already had in mind what she wanted to ride first.

Annie - That ferris wheel looks like a lot of fun, Liezel.

Liezel rolled her eyes.

Luezel - What's so fun about being spinned around in a cargo? And possible falling to your death or even worst, getting your head chopped off by one of those cables?

Annie - Liezel!! You're impossible! I'm not going to listen to a word you're saying anymore!!

Liezel - Fine, suit yourself, you silly naughty girl; but I'm warning you!

Annie - I hope Kale isn't mad at us for running off like this. I should have left a note.

Liezel - That jerk off probably doesn't care anyway.

Annie - But he's our friend.

Liezel - I'm your friend.

Annie - Yes, you are.

Just then, Annie passed a chubby little boy about 5 or 6 years old eating candy apples. He was sitting on a bench alone and eating away at the caramel glazed apple packed with peanuts. Annie licked her lips and her stomach flip flopped. Oh, just one bite would do her good, but what to do? She hasn't got a penny on her. Annie looked left and right, and there were no one around, so she walked towards the boy and whistled while acting casual. She sat next to the boy and hummed.

Annie - Look over there, it's superman!

Annie pointed to the right of the boy towards the sky.

Boy - Where?? Where?

When the boy looked away for superman, Annie quickly grabbed the candy apple out of the boy's hand and ran.

Boy - Hey!!!! That's mine!! Hey!! You come back here!! Mommy!!!

The boy tried to catch Annie, but was soon out of breath. His chubby legs couldn't get him far enough.

Annie cried out in victory as she hid behind a tent and quickly devoured the candy apple.

Annie - Ooops. Did you wanted some?

Liezel made a face of disgust and shook her head.

After she was done, Annie looked around to make sure that chubby boy wasn't waiting in the shadows for her. The coast was clear, so she continued her adventure. Within a matter of minutes, the crowd started to double and the place started to get rowdy and nousy. There were couples holding hands and there were children running about. Annie walked to the ferris wheel gate and watched the people in line. She noticed that there were a lot of couples waiting on the ferris. A girl in a blue skirt and white blouse kept on kissing at her boyfriend's neck as they waited to get on the ride. The boyfriend was carresing her body as she kissed his neck. Annie couldn't help, but stare at them. She has never kissed a boy before, let alone got so close to one like that. As she was staring at the them, the boyfriend caught her gazed and gave her a quick grin and licked his lips as he groped his girlfriend. Annie then quickly covered her face and ran off.

Liezel - You saw how that jerk off grinned at you?

Annie - Yes, so?

Liezel - That's how all boys are. They are sick and only got one thing on their minds.

Annie - And what's that??

Liezel - You know.. the things Mother always told you to hide. Don't trust anyone of them, I warn you! Not even that other jerk off, Kale.

Annie frowned and tried to ignore Liezel. When she was about to walk away, a tent caught her attention. There was huge sign with faded letters on them that read -

SIDE SHOW FREAKS!

Annie - What are those, Liezel??

Liezel gave a loud hearty laugh.

Liezel - Why, silly girl.. they are us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kale's head was throbbing so bad that he had flinched. He had left the apartment in a rush that he forgot a jacket and his car didn't have heat. His thin long sleaved shirt wasn't keeping him warm at all. But that was the least of his worries. As he drove down the road, he scanned for Annie on the streets and sidewalk. When he got to an intersection, he decided to pull over and ask around, perhaps someone had seen her.

He jumped out of the car and ran around checking nooks and corners, and even poking his head into the shops. He came upon a flower stand.

Kale - Excuse me, ma'am, would you happen to see a young woman dressed in black pants and a blackish blue hooded jacket come this way?

Flower shop lady - No. Haven't seen her.

Kale - Okay, thanks.

Kale decided to walk further down the sidewalk and ask around. He spotted a newstand.

Kale - Excuse me, have happen to see a young lady wearing black pants with a hooded jacket?

Newstand owner - Beats me, man. There are a lot of girls that fit your description.

Kale - Uhmm, but do you happen to see a -

Newstand owner - Look, I'm too busy to noticed okay?

Kale - Okay, thanks.

He walked down the sidewalk in panic. What to do now? Calling the cops would be out of the question. She could be anywhere! He cupped his head with both hands, trying to think.

Okay, if I were a crazy young girl trying to hide from the cops, where would I go? Ughh, that's wrong. She's not crazy! Think, Kale, think!! Kale thought to himself as he looked around the town.

Then from up front, he heard a man's voice advertise his goods.

Hotdog vender - Come get your dogs guys! I'm about to close in 10 minutes. I've got 2 dogs for $4. Or get the combo for $3.50. It's jicy and hot, guys! Come get it.

Kale ran to the hotdog vender.

Kale - Excuse me, sir. Would you happen to see a girl about 20 years old, wearing black pants, and a bluish black hooded jacket?? Black hair? About 5'2??

Hotdog vender thought to himself for a second, and remembered the girl who begged for a hotdog. She sure fit the desription.

Hotdog vender - Actually, I did. There was a girl here who was trying to hustle me for a dog. She said she'd pay me later, but I told her to scram.

Kale - Sir!! Would you happen to know which way she went????

Hotdog vender - Well, she rushed out of here when I told her to scram, but she went that way.

The vender pointed towards the end of town, where the ferris wheel and other carnival rides could be seen from a distance.

Kale - Thanks.

He ran to his car and jumped in. The only thing at the end of town is Sea Side park, and tonight, the circus is in town. Kale ignited his car and sped off, confident that he'd find Annie at the carnival.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
that liezel girl is such a party pooper lol....

hmm..i thought kale would buy the last two hotdog from that vendor cause the man did mention that she was trying to hustle him...poor girl...

thanks for the update lome...i cant wait to see what annie will do when she sees kale or vice versa...

chenling

sarNie Adult
OOoooooooooooo I love your updates...I love how all your stuff flows...just makes us readers want more....MORE!

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol lome of course i can imagine johnny's hair being brushed away...by me lol though..

anyhow i cant wait to read the next two act.

ohhh i see rr in here... ^_^
lol... ams... ^_^

i get little bit annoyed with Liezel... she's the negative side of Annie.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yes she is nikki..very negative..but maybe for the best???..hmmm or shes the one that is trying to pull annie deeper in the hole! we will have to wait and see ..wont we!?

lady0fdarkness

OOoooooooooooo I love your updates...I love how all your stuff flows...just makes us readers want more....MORE!
Thanks, girl. I try to keep it at a fast pace. I love your flow too.

lol... ams... ^_^

i get little bit annoyed with Liezel... she's the negative side of Annie.
She has her reasons. :D

yes she is nikki..very negative..but maybe for the best???..hmmm or shes the one that is trying to pull annie deeper in the hole! we will have to wait and see ..wont we!?
Let's just say that Liezel loves Annie very much. :D

lady0fdarkness

ACT 10

The night continues

Annie was puzzled as to what Liezel meant. Why are the side show freaks like us? Annie has never been exposed to the world, let alone seeing oddities like the side show display. She was getting more curious as she walked to the tent.

Annie - Liezel, what do you mean. "they are us?"

Liezel - Silly girl, I just meant that they are normal like us.

Annie - Oh.. but why are they called. "Side Show Freaks?" Are they abnormal?

Liezel - Perhaps, it's normal to be abnormal. Let's just go and see, shall we?

Annie - Okay.

Annie read the sign at the entrance of the Freak Show tent.

Come and see'em folks. We've got them all, right here! Step right up folks!

Annie suddenly felt scared, so she grabbed Liezel's hand. The two girls held hands as they walked into the dark tent.

Inside, there were a few people, walking about and encircling the many displays of human oddities. Annie wasn't able to see what the crowd was looking yet, since they were blocking her way. There were 10 displays. "Oooo and Ahhhhs" could be heard from the crowd as they made their way to each display. It seemed colder in this tent than it did outside. Annie tightened her grimp on Liezel's hand and hooded herself.

The two girls made their way to the first display. Annie's eyes widened as she got a view of the first oddity. The sign read-

The Balloon lady, she's 2,000 lbs and still growing!!!

Inside a cage-like box sat a woman who is morbidly obesed. She sat on the floor of the cage and ate a big turkey leg, as the people kept their gazed at her and gasps. Her thighs must have been 200 pounds each. They resembled donuts, humongous donuts. The woman had on granny panties, which looked as if her rolls of fat swallowed it up. And she was wearing an oversized tank top that barely covered her belly. Her chin held flaps of flabs hanging from it as they swayed along with her jaws. The greese from the turkey smeared all over her face as she bit at the turkey leg shamelessly.

Annie didn't gasps like the others. She looked at the woman with curiosity.

Annie - Hello there.

The Balloon lady paused and looked up from her turkey leg at Annie. Her face was blank for a second, but then she smiled. No ome ever said hello to her before. The spectators would just gazed at her with disgust and then they're off to their normal lives again.

Balloon lady - Hello, miss!

Annie - The turkey leg looks delicious.

Balloon lady - It sure is!

The balloon lady tipped the turkey leg as if she was saluting. She gave Annie a wink and went back to devouring the turkey leg. People started to look at Annie funny as she greeted each oddity. It's like she wasn't at all shocked by the abnormality. The oddities were very surprised that Annie greeted them. Normally they were just looked at as if they weren't human, but just a disgusting species.

Finally Annie made her way to the last display. She read the sign.

Sally, the imaginery girl.

A man standing next to Annie sterted to complain when he approached Sally the imaginery girl display. The cage was empty. There appears to be no one in there.

Random man - What the hell? I want my money back! There ain't no one there, but an empty cage! This is a rip off.

Annie frowned and wondered why the man said that, cause she could see Sally very clearly. Annie stood in front of Sally and smiled. She then glanced back at the man.

Annie - Sir, what are you saying? I see Sally just fine.

The man looked at Annie incredulously and walked away.

Annie gave Sally a quick smile and exited the tent. Sally waved, but was soon gawked at by more people. The people started to laugh out loud, thinking that the owners of the freak show purposely displayed an empty cage and called it "the imaginery girl."

Haha, very funny. The grouped laughed hysterically.

Once Annie left the tent, the ferris wheel attracted her again. She didn't want the people who were standing in line to see her, so she stood on the opposite side and admired the ferris wheel.

It must be fun to ride this. I could probably see everything from up there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kale circled the parking lot and surveyed the area to see if Annie was anywhere to be found. She was no where in the lot, so he parked his car and ran into the entrance of the circus. He scanned the surroundings to see if Annie was aroud, but nothing. So he proceeded forward, determined to find her.

Other than this park, there is no where to go, unless she was taken in? Oh God, no! I gotta find her.

Kale ran through the crowd and radomly bumping into people. Some cursed at him and some just looked at him weird. Then he saw a girl standing at the "hit the frog" booth. He was sure that it was Annie, so he quickly approached the girl and grabbed her arm, and before turning her around he uttered out loudly.

Kale - Annie!! I've been looking all over for you! You promised-

Girl - Huh?? I'm not Annie!!

Kale - I'm so sorry.. I... Uhh..uhh.. nevermind.

He then walked away and continued scanning the area with his eyes, hoping to find her. The neon glow of the ferris wheel caught his eyes, and he had to look because he never seen a ferris wheel with neon lights before. It was pretty neat. As he was staring at the ferris wheel, when one of the cargos went up, he saw a glimpse of Annie on the other.

Oh God!! Annie!! He shouted and ran towards her.

Annie was busy admiring the pretty lights, so she didn't noticed Kale running towards her. Then suddenly she felt someone grab her.

Kale - Annie!!!!

Annie - Kale?

Kale - Annie. Why'd you leave?? You promised that you'll stay put??! You scared me half to death!

Annie - I wanted to see the circus. I never seen this before.

Kale - But you should have waited for me to come home. Do you realized how dangerous it is out here???!!!!

Annie - I wasn't alone. Liezel's here too.

Kale - Huh? Who's Liezel?

And then Kale remembered what Nurse Bertha told him. Liezel is her "sister." He scratched his head in confusion and then thought maybe she is crazy. And a wave of panic came over him. If this is true, then he is taking her away from treatments that she needs.

Annie - My sister. She's here with me.

Annie turned to her left to introduce Liezel to Kale, but Liezel was gone.

Annie - Hey, where'd she go? She was here a minute ago.

Kale - Uhh...Are you sure she was here?

Kale couldn't help, but get goosebumps. Annie was creeping him out.

Annie - Yes! Hmm... well, she must have ran off somewhere.

Before Kale could say anything else, Annie grabbed his hand and led him to the entrance of the ferris wheel.

Kale - Annie, we've gotta go.

Annie - Wait.. I..I.. want to ride this.

Kale - But...

Annie - Please? I want to ride it.

Ferris wheel operator - $2 to ride folks. Are you getting on or what?

Kale - Okay, I suppose.

Annie - Uhh.... I don't have any money.

Kale - Oh!! Sorry.

Kale dug into his pocket and gave the operator $4.

Annie jumped with excitement and got in the cargo. Kale hesitated a bit, but reluctantly got in. Annie clapped her hand and her eyes glowed wildly as she looked around and waited for the wheel to start. A few seconds later, Annie and Kale felt the ferris wheel move. They started off slowly going up and up, and then the wheel picked up paced. Annie looked down happily and saw the crowd; they looked like ants from up there. She hung her head back and looked up to the night sky and sighed happily.

Kale sat there and looked at Annie while she enjoyed the ride. He didn't realized that his hand was touching hers as they sat in the cargo of the ferris wheel. He glanced at their hands and then backed up at her, and that's when the wind blew off the hood on her head, revealing long beautiful black hair flowing with the wind. She looked so beautiful. She smiled and laughed happily like a little as the cargo moved around in circles, up and down. Kale couldn't help but stare at beauty next to him and he too had to smile.

This isn't so bad after all, he thought.

*ACT 11 will be up soon*

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG....i got to read 3 updates...love them.....wow...a carnival...i want to go too...lol she stole a chubby boy's food awww......never kissed a boy...well she will...ahhahaha poor kale...being nice...but so confused and now the police are involved Oooo

chenling

sarNie Adult
you updated...hehe...as this is just what i needed after my day lol.....all this circus talk...i want a corn dog now lol...now back to topic..MORE!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
i hope not... but i still have a feeling that Liezel will get Annie more crazy. <_<

Thanks, girl. I try to keep it at a fast pace. I love your flow too.
She has her reasons. :D
Let's just say that Liezel loves Annie very much. :D
oh, c'mon... i still have bad feeling about Liez... <_< lol

the circus reminds me of the japanese movie "strange circus". its so weird as i imagine, weird but enjoyable.

lady0fdarkness

OMG....i got to read 3 updates...love them.....wow...a carnival...i want to go too...lol she stole a chubby boy's food awww......never kissed a boy...well she will...ahhahaha poor kale...being nice...but so confused and now the police are involved Oooo
Maybe that will changed soon. ;)

haha i feel like im in the cirus too !!
Here in Florida, we specialized in side show freaks. :D

you updated...hehe...as this is just what i needed after my day lol.....all this circus talk...i want a corn dog now lol...now back to topic..MORE!!!
lol.. I wanted candy apple.

i hope not... but i still have a feeling that Liezel will get Annie more crazy. <_<

oh, c'mon... i still have bad feeling about Liez... <_< lol

the circus reminds me of the japanese movie "strange circus". its so weird as i imagine, weird but enjoyable.

Kale will lead you to the answers soon.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
that was an interesting update..i cant wait for kale to unveil the truth behind her imaginary sister...

parents too strict? i have friends like that back in jr high but they didnt have imaginary siblings/friends ... they just rebels :lol:

lady0fdarkness

that was an interesting update..i cant wait for kale to unveil the truth behind her imaginary sister...

parents too strict? i have friends like that back in jr high but they didnt have imaginary siblings/friends ... they just rebels :lol:
The story is about to get more dramatic from here! It should end by ACT 24 like the other fic. Stay tuned. :D