Save Me :: Kristen Kreuk/Johnny Depp

sarN

sarNie Granny
they kiss !!! XX the suspense ! funnie she arguing with leiz lolll now i wonder if leiz is the real person and ann the imagine one ...hahha just a thought , so crazy over dis fic .

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
thanks lome..i like to keep my brain busy while waiting for more update.. ^_^
I wish I had that analytical skill when I was back in highschool. Like for tests and stuff.... my brain hurts from trying to figure out what I just read.

they kiss !!! XX the suspense ! funnie she arguing with leiz lolll now i wonder if leiz is the real person and ann the imagine one ...hahha just a thought , so crazy over dis fic .
I was gonna make them do a willing after that, but decided to be modest and wait another chapter. :D
But...... hmm.. that's a possibility... maybe Annie is the figment.

lol sarn...then kale is krazy too for kissing annie... :lol:
Kale is a compassionate guy. :wub: He has a soft heart....... most of his life, he works with mental patients, and now he will have one as a gf. Kinda sexy.

lady0fdarkness

Since it's the weekend and I may not get to update, I'll leave you guys some spoilers.

Annie wants Kale to put his hands all over her body
Sasha meets Annie; Liezel has a plan
Someone dies

chenling

sarNie Adult
I love spamming this thread with my demands for more...soooooo I got to read it muahhhh finally, ughhhh school stuff needs to stop so I can enjoy this section more but that isn't the point....soooo you have this vibe in your fics my dear...its an underline theme I guess...I don't know...it just draws us in and don't know what is gonna happen next, etc...I just love your writing and can't wait for more!

lady0fdarkness

I love spamming this thread with my demands for more...soooooo I got to read it muahhhh finally, ughhhh school stuff needs to stop so I can enjoy this section more but that isn't the point....soooo you have this vibe in your fics my dear...its an underline theme I guess...I don't know...it just draws us in and don't know what is gonna happen next, etc...I just love your writing and can't wait for more!
thank you, sweetie. :wub: I will give you more when I get back from eating pho and other asian treats.
See ya soon.

lady0fdarkness

ACT 14 - Warning; the following contents contain strong sexual situations, please read at your own risk.

The morning treat

Annie scrambled around the apartment in a frenzy, afraid that any minute now, the police will tear down the door. The knocks got louder. She then found a spot under the coffe table. Annie crawled under it and curled up into a ball, hoping that they'd go away. But then a few minures later, she heard a familiar voice call out from behind the door.

Annie...? Annie ? Open the door, please?! Said the voice.

Annie opened her eyes and tried to figure out the muffled voice. She got out from underneath the coffe table and cautiously walked towards the door. She hesitated and looked through the peep hole, and was immediately relieved. She opened the door, and before Kale could even get inside, Annie leaped into his arms and hugged him tight carressing his neck. Kale dropped all of the shopping bags as he held her and rubbed her back. She sobbed slighty.

Annie - I..I was so scared, I thought you were the cops.

Kale - I'm sorry... I should have told you before, I left, but you were still asleep. I went down stairs to that shop and bought you some clothes, so you can change. And then I realized that I forgot my keys here. I'm so sorry, Annie.. I didn't mean to scare you.

I'm just glad it's you, she uttered and kept her arms around him. When she was finally reassured and comforted, they got back into the apartment. Kale held up the shopping bag and smiled gleefully at her, excited to see her wear the outfits that he bought for her.

He reached into the bag and took out five skirts of different colors and pretty blouses with flower prints on them. And he even bought her pretty sandels to match her outfits.

Kale - Aren't these pretty?

Annie clapped her hand and admired all the pretty outfits. She had never worn something so girlish before. All she ever wore were pants and a big sweater or a hooded jacket, and usually dark colored. She looked at Kale with such admiration and appreciation. After seeing all of the new outfits, she leaped over and kissed Kale on the cheeks, and he gave a boyish bush.

Annie - Can I take a shower? I want to be clean before I wear these new clothes.

Kale - Yes, ofcourse you can. I'll go and make sure you have everything you need in a bathroom. Be right back.

Annie - Kay...

When Kale disappeared into the bathroom, Annie twirled around happily and grabbed an outfit and burried her face in it and took a sniff of the new scent of the clothes. Kale is so sweet, she sighed.

Kale reappeared.

Kale - Okay.. everything's ready. Shampoo, soap, toothbrush, comb, and a fresh towel. Anything else I can get you?

Annie - No thanks.. that sounds like everything.

She blushed a bit and tucked a piece of hair in back of her ear shyly, realizing that she hasn't showered for 3 days. Was that a sign that she stank, that's why he went and bought new clothes? She grabbed the bag of clothes and tip toed to the bathrrom while trying to cover her embarrassment with a smile.

Kale - I also bought groceries. While you shower, I will make eggs and sausages. Hope you're hungry.

Annie - Yes, I'm starving. I'll be right out.

Annie went in the bathroom. When she saw her self in the mirror, she nearly startle to death. Her hair was a mess, her eyes were swollen and had dark circles, and her face looks skinnier.

Oh my gosh... Kale kissed me like this? She thought. When Annie was about to disrobe, she realized that there was something odd about today. And then it dawned on her. Where's Liezel?? She hasn't seen Liezel all morning. Is Liezel still upset?

Annie looked around the bathroom, just in case Liezel was anywhere, but no sign of Liezel. Annie shrugged, thinking that Liezel will probably show up out of no where again. She then continued to disrobe and jumped in the shower.

Annie stood there and hung her head back and relaxed as the hot steamy water massaged her naked body. She never felt this good before. It's like her spirits had just been lifted along with the steam. She uttered a soft moan, feeling relaxed and a bit excited about Kale. She couldn't help, but think of that kiss last night. She especially couldn't help thinking about his strong hands rubbing and carresing her back. All of a sudden, a tinglish nagging sensation ran through her body. A sensation that begged to be satisified. Annie quivered and felt light headed; the sensation was taking over her body, she had to do something, but what? When all she could think about was Kale. She washed herself up and turned off the water. She wrapped herself with the towel, but instead of putting on the new clothes, Annie opened the bathroom door and headed for the kitchen.

Annie stood in the hallway and stared at Kale cutting up carrots and green beans to eat along with the eggs and sausages. Kale's back was turned towards Annie as she stared at him. She then tiptoed quietly across the living towards an unsuspecting Kale. She threw her body slightly against his back which startled him a bit, but Kale continued to chop the vegetables, not realizing that there is a half naken woman standing right in back of him.

Hehe, Annie. What are you doing, he said laughing.

Instead of answering him, she hugged him from behind, and leaned her head on his back. Kale chuckled, thinking that Annie was just being playful. He laid the knife down, but was still holding on to the carrot as he turned around. When he saw Annie standing before him wearing only a towel, he quickly covered his eyes with his hand.

Kale - Annie? Where are your clothes?

Annie - They're in the bathroom...

Kale - Oh... uhh... should I get them for you?

Annie - No, I don't want to wear them yet..

Kale - Ermm... uhh...

Kale squinted nervously.

And before he could say anything else, Annie cupped the back of his head and pulled him towards her and laid a kiss on his lips. She felt so hungry; the sensation that was burning inside her body told her that this was what she needed to do in order to satify it. Kale was in shock, but he didn't resist. He gave into Annie's hungry lips, as she sucked passionately at his, sucking every drop of his sweet juices. Annie wingled her tongue into his mouth and found his. She could feel how strong his tongue is as she fondled his mouth with her tongue and intertwined them together. She then started licking his lips, getting a preview of his manliness.

Touch me, she cried softly, almost like a moan. Annie? Are you.... are you sure? He replied, feeling overwhelmed with passion as well. Yes, touch me all over, Kale, please, she pleaded softly as she rubbed her lips on his neck. Annie reached her hands inside his shirt and carrsed his hard body and felt his back and his wings. Heat started to rise in Kale's veins as the carrot fell out of his hands. Annie grabbed the shirt and pulled it over his head. Annie grew excited when she saw his bare chest. She then laid her lips all over it, licking his nipples, sending shivers down his spine. Kale grabbed her wasit and pulled her close to him. His hands ran up her back and then forward to her chest. And that's when he undid the knot on the towel that was wrapped around her body. The towel then fell to the floor revealing a naked Annie. Her breasts were swollen and her nipples were hard as hersheys kisses, begging to be sucked. Kale, suck them please.. they're aching. And as usual, Kale did as she said. He brought his lips to her hard nipples and gave them a few licks, making Annie moan out in pleasure. Annie grabbed Kale's hand and led him to the bedroom.

She sat on the bed and begged Kale to continue where he left off. He reached over and carassed the side of her body and then his hands found their way to her boobs. Her massaged her boobs as he kissed her lips. Annie cupped his head and pulled his head down to her hard achy nipples. Suck them, Kale. He hovered over her nipples and started sucking, and licked them as if his tongue was a firefly. Annie grabbed his hand and laid them on her other boobs and asked him to massage them. The hardness in Kale's pants was jumping out of control. He could feel the heat as he heard Annie Moan. Annie reached for his crouch and felt his manhood. She rubbed it up and down, and then unzipped his pants and pulled down both his underwear and pants, revealing an excited Kale. She grabbed his hardness and stroked him as she bit his lips. He moaned into her lips. As she stroked him, she grabbed his hand and pushed it between her legs, and whispered, touch me there, Kale. Kale did as she said. He rubbed her wet spot and then inserted two fingers into her. She hung her head back and let out a loud moan. Kale fingered her as he tongued her nipples. Annie laid back and spread her legs. Kale pulled his fingers out and realized that she was wet enough for him to enter. He grabbed his aching hardness and wingled it inside her, making her squirm with pleasure as he moved his hips back and fourth while he stood infront of her on the side of the bed. He thrusted harder and harder, as he held onto her legs. Annie licked her lips and clawed at the bedsheets as Kale went deep inside her. When they were about to reach climax, Kale climbed on top of her, and held her as he pumped himself into her. Annie moaned loudly and uttered his name. Anniee......... ahhhhhh.. he moaned as he climaxed.

And then his body relaxed as he tried to catch his breath and fell into her arms. Outside, the sun shined over the quaint city and the busy town continued on while Annie and Kale laid naked in eachother's arms, not wanting to move from that spot.

ACT 15 COMING UP SOON

nikki1786

LizQuen
oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was so good... :lol: thanks, Lome~!

lady0fdarkness

*gasp* .... :lol: ...Annn so haste
I wanted to reverse roles this time around. :D Most of my fics, the guys initiated. Not this time... Annie is crazy, so might as well. :loool:

haha, hershey kisses.
My favorite candies. :wub:

great update...dang that as hot...lome!!!! *fans self...

gosh thanked god it was just kale!...
Thanks, Ami! hehe.. I feel kinda weird now knowing that Kale and Annie just did it.

oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was so good... :lol: thanks, Lome~!
Thanks girl... I'm still waiting to read your promised "R scene."

that was... HOT!!!
tsk tsk... there you are... just in time for a hot part. J/k!!

chenling

sarNie Adult
I read this last night, now why didn't I leave some feedie...I don't know...my mind...anyways...HOT..yes that can describe it..muahhhhh sooooo wonderful job my dear...now you leave yours fans again wanting more...