Save Me :: Kristen Kreuk/Johnny Depp

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I read this last night, now why didn't I leave some feedie...I don't know...my mind...anyways...HOT..yes that can describe it..muahhhhh sooooo wonderful job my dear...now you leave yours fans again wanting more...
hehe... it seems like I too am losing my short term memory. Sometimes I can't even remember what I did a minute ago.

yes... I know... I think I smelled something was burning in this thread so I opened it and BAM! I knew it! something hot is in here... :loool:
haha.. you're too silly.. I guess we can all smell burning around here.

lady0fdarkness

ACT 15 - Warning, Contents contain sexual situation, read at your own risk.

Can I stay forever?

Kale held Annie tightly as they laid naked under the covers, listening to eachother's heart beat. What just happened was almost surreal. He had just made love to Annie, an escaped mental patient. The girl who spat at him and scarred his skin, the girl who scorned him and damned him to hell with the rest of them. But after feeling Kale's passion and love, Anniw knew then that he is not one of them. And to him, she's a beautiful girl who craved his touch, so fragile yet, so vibrant and full of life. She's trapped in a world of her own, and somehow he has to rescue her. Take her away from that world of pain.

Annie laid her head on his chest, content with everything that occured, even forgetting about the cops and the doctors that she feared so much. It felt so good laying in his arms, it felt as if the world is not so gloom anymore.

Kale held her tight, not wanting to let go. Not caring if she's Annie the schizophrenic or Annie with the imaginery friend. All he knows, is that she's Annie, a beautiful soul. Someone whom needs him dearly and someone whom he needs. Perhaps it was him that needed saving.

Annie - Kale...?

Kale - Hmm?

Annie - Thank you for.. everything.

Kale smiled and squeezed her tighter.

Kale - I'm glad I found you, Annie.. I'm glad it was me..

Annie - Kale.. I..I don't want to go back.

Annie relaxed herself against Kale a little closer and held on for dear life.

Annie - I want to stay here with you...

Kale - Annie...I'd like that too, but..

He didn't know how to put it. Eventhough, he cares for her unconditionally, he was worried about her mental state. What if her mind is slowly deteriorating? What if he loses her forever to Liezel? How can he get her the treatment she needs, but at the same time keep her? And then it finally dawned on me. The answer is Sasha. She's a psychiatrist and a friend; their friendship has always been an honest and wholesome kind. Kale was almost positive that Sasha will help him.

Annie - But what?

Annie felt a lump in her throat, worried that the man she just gave her body to would reject her protest.

Kale - But the cops are looking for you, we just need to figure something out.

Annie - So does that mean I can stay with you forever??!!!

She smiled and searched his handsome face waiting for the answer.

Kale - You'll be doing me the honor if you stay with me forever....

Annie - Oh Kale..! I..I...I.. love you.

She hugged him and kissed him all over. Love? That was the word he hasn't heard since his parents died. No one has ever told him that they loved him before. Not even any of the girls he dated in the past. After hearing the word love, a warm feeling washed over him. He could literally feel his heart pounding againist his chest. Love..? That's the feeling he longed for. The warmth that he missed when he was left with nothing. And now, this innocent and beautiful lost girl had just protested her love for him. And deep down, Kale knew that he was as lost as she was.

Kale - I love you too.

And then there was a brief pause. Annie's breathing became rapid as she rubbed his arm and looked intently into his eyes.

Annie - Kale... take me away from here. Let's get away, so no one will find us.

He glanced into her sorrowful eyes and somehow he could see a glimpse of her pain. Something tells him that taking her away is the right thing to do. Perhaps, he can restore the happiness in her eyes again once he takes her far away.

Kale - Yes.. Annie. I'll take you anywhere you want to go.

That meant that Kale will have to sacrifice many things; his job, his home, himself, and possibly his freedom if they found out that he's the person helping Annie, but that was the sacrifice that he was willing to take.

Annie's eyes glowed with excitement and joy. She was so happy that she laid a kiss on his lips. And the kiss lingered into a passionate exchange of love. His lips so enticing and intoxicating. Annie found herself wanting more of what he gave her earlier. She kissed him vigurously, desperate to take in all of his sweet juices. Kale didn't resist, as usual, gave into her demands, as if she was his queen. Annie cupped his face and hungrily bit and sucked his lips. He found his hands groping her breasts as her nipples hardened against his palms. Forget breakfast, he'd rather taste her sweet nipples and skin. He covered her nipples with his lips and sucked them to his hearts desire, making her moan, begging for his love.

Annie couldn't bear it anymore, she wanted to wrap herself around him. Wanted him deep inside her. Her hands trailed down between his legs and she was pleased that his hardness was already erected. She smiled deviously at him and stroked it while licking his chest while he massaged and fondled her swollen breasts. Her hand was full, it was almost impossible to fully stroke him, so she gave it a few more teases and climbed on top of him. Annie uttered out a longing moan as his hardness made its way inside her. Her moist womanly hole was wrapped tightly around his hardness. She looked down at his handsome face as she rocked herself back and fourth. He reached for her aching breasts and massaged them as she enjoyed the ride.

The rythmn of her body moved faster as she rocked herself, allowing Kale to go deep inside her. The passion and sensation was so good and enormous that Annie rocked herself harder like a mad woman. Her breasts bouncing in Kale's hands as she moaned loudly. And that's when Kale sat up and held her tightly when he was about to come inside her. Her breasts smashed between the two of them as they held onto eachother bracing for the ultimate eruption. And then he released himself into her. Both Kale and Annie had to catch a breath, they were panting with joy. Kale gave her a kiss on the lips.

Ready for breakfast? He asked playfully.

Annie blushed and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After cuddling for awhile in bed, they finnaly made their way to the kitchen and got to eating the delicious breakfast that Kale made. It was already Friday, and he was anticipating Sasha's arrival. He hasn't told Annie yet, but he planned on asking Sasha to treat Annie. Sasha is one of the best in her field and holds the title of being a renouned hypnotherapist. She could get into the minds of people and open up that deep dark secret that they hide so well. But how could Annie react to this plan? Kale will eventually find out. And then there's something else he has to deal with. He's going to leave his beloved job at the hospital behind in order to take her away. And with all of the money that he saved up, that should be enough while he finds a safe place for them.

Although he loves his patients dearly, he feels like it's Annie that needs help. Kale felt at ease knowing that his patients are safe where they're at, but not Annie. Something tells him that Sasha will unlock the monster in Annie's head, because he knows deep down in him that she's not crazy.

After they were done eating, Kale decided to call the hospital and annonce his resignation. He picked up the phone and dialed the direct number to the Nurse's station, hoping to get Nurse Bertha on the line, so that he could also check on his patients.

Nurse Bertha answered on the 2nd ring.

Bertha - Sea Side women's psychiatric ward, this is Bertha speaking.

Kale - Hello... Nurse Bertha? This is Kale.

Bertha - Kale! Nice to hear from you. Oh my Gosh.. it's been so hectic here.

Kale - I'll bet.

Bertha - The cops are still lingering here like guard dogs, ugh.. I'm so annoyed! But ofcourse they were ordered by Mayor Tinsley. Oh, and if you're calling to see when you'll return to work, I believe it's tomorrow.

Kale - That's what I was calling about. I want to put my resigation in.

Bertha - Huh???? Am I hearing this wrong?? Kale?? You worked here since I could remember.. are you really quitting?? But why?? What's going on?

Kale - Uhh...nothing's going on. I just need a change.

Bertha - But the patients are going to miss you dearly! We'll all miss you, Kale! You're the best orderly I've got. You can't leave!

Kale - My patients... yes.. how are they doing by the way?

Bertha filled Kale in on everyone's condition and well being. And it sounds like they are doing okay. It's just that everyone is asking for him and uttering his name throughout the ward. And then Kale realized Bertha didn't mention Mrs. Roy.

Kale - Nurse, What about my girl, Mrs. Roy? How is she doing? Ohh.. I miss her so dearly.

There was a slight pause on the other end.

Kale - Nurse Bertha?

Bertha - Ermm... Kale.. I'm afraid...

Kale's pulse raced, fearing the worst.

Kale - Nurse?

Bertha - Kale, Mrs. Roy died two nights ago.

Kale - What??? How.. why.. why didn't anyone save her?

Bertha - Kale.. it was her time. There wasn't anything anyone could do. She went to sleep one night amd a nurse found her dead in the morning.

Kale - I should have been there with her..

Bertha - There's nothing you could do, Kale. She' has been suffering enough..okay? But anyway, you're going to have to bring in a letter of resignation and hand it to human resource. Ughh.. Are you sure about this, Kale? I hate to see you go.

He felt a lump his throat and he felt sick and it showed through his voice.

Kale - Thank you, Nurse. I've.... I've gotta go.

He hung up. Still shocked from what he just heard. He couldn't believe Mrs. Roy is gone forever; she was like a grandmother to him. She was such a sweet old lady that he truly cared for. Kale felt himself choking up. That's when Annie realized that her man was upset.

Annie - Kale? Are you okay? What's the matter?

Kale - One of my dear patients just died.. she was such a sweet soul.

Annie showed sympathy and felt bad for him. She grabbed his hands, pulled him to her, and gave him a long embrace, stroking his hair and and carresing his back while leaning her head on his chest.

It will be okay, my love... I'm here for you, Annie whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr. Tinsley locked himself in the study and sat back in front of the computer monitor, staring at it's contents, hoping to find Annie soon. Every hour of knowing she's missing was like a stab in the heart. Where could she be? Is she still alive? Is she well? Who is she with?

Then the phone rang. It was the Private Investigator.

Mr. Tinsley - This better be important.

PI - Mr. Tinsley, we've got a lead.

Mr. Tinsley - This better be good! Well??

PI - Yes, sir. yesterday one of my men went out to the streets and did some questioning. After spending hours out there, we came upon a hotdog vender. When asked if he had seen a girl with Annie's description, he became irrate and said that he had already answered this question before. My men found out that a young man had already asked him the same question. When asked if he remembered how the man looked like, he said he doesn't remember. So this means that she has an accomplice, sir.

Mr. Tinsley - Have the police take that hotdog bastard in for questioning!! He's got to know something. If he doesn't, then make him!

PI - Yes sir. Right away.

Mr. Tinsley - Good.

Click.

Mr. Tinsley grinned, happy to hear progress. He sat down and continued where he left off.

ACT 16 COMING UP

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww the PI is getting some lead..i hope kale doesnt get caught ...poor guy..trying to save some poor girls' soul... and i hope that sasha will keep her mouth quiet too when or if kale decides to turn to her for help!!!

i hope that every step the PI gets to kale..that kale is two steps ahead of him...

great update as usual lome...i cant wait to read more

lady0fdarkness

awww the PI is getting some lead..i hope kale doesnt get caught ...poor guy..trying to save some poor girls' soul... and i hope that sasha will keep her mouth quiet too when or if kale decides to turn to her for help!!!

i hope that every step the PI gets to kale..that kale is two steps ahead of him...

great update as usual lome...i cant wait to read more
hopefully he will get her far away fast! The PI is a few steps behind. Hmm... Sasha will meet Annie in the next Chapter.

OOoo another treat for us...MORE...since you are on a roll, pretty please!!!!

Thanks.. Hehe..I think they have had enough for now. They gotta focus on something else.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
my english is very poor, so i have to use "copier/coller" to open writer and read it. lome, i need more, it's very entertaining, addicting and since ngao asoke is ended i have nothing to watch and want something to read.

lady0fdarkness

Sajenna,,, there you are, girl. I miss Ngao Asooke too.. I will surely update this for your entertainment.

LOL... don't mind me.. I'm having fun with smilies.

lady0fdarkness

ACT 16

Love makes you do things

Saturday morning, Kale awoke from his sleep with Annie still in his arms. It was the day that Kale will prepare things in order to take Annie away. He had no clue where they were going, but he knew they had to go. Kale was going to make a trip to the bank and withdrawl all of his savings, meet Sasha, and get in his car with Annie and just drive to wherever the road takes them.

Annie was still asleep, probably tired from their late night love making. They just couldn't keep their hands off of eachother and had made love twice in the morning and all night. Annie found herself so drawn to him. He was like a gift sent from heaven to rescue her, but from who? And from what? And eventhough Kale was still a stranger to Annie's past, he knew that being with her makes him happy. And hopefully, Sasha could unleash whatever that is trapping Annie's mind.

Kale carefully moved her arms from him and gently rolled himself out of bed, making sure not to wake her. While she was still asleep, he wanted to get some things done like run to the bank and pay the last rent and informed his land lady that he won't be renewing his contract. Be back soon, sweetie. I love you, He kissed her forehead and got dressed and left the apartment, locking it behind him.

Ouside the highrise apartment building, the Private Investigator Mike sat in his car waiting for a male to exit the premises, so he could take photos.

After having a hunch and a new lead about Annie's accomplice, he contacted the Sea Side Police department and had the hotdog vender questioned. After hours of interogation and offers of giving him a bigger hotdog business, the police was able to get some information from the hotdog vender. The description stated by the vendor was then made into a composite skentch. The sketch didn't quite look like Kale, but it was very similar. Long shaggy haired young man in his 20s, medium built.

The police started a background check on all orderlies that worked at the hospital. They were suspicious that perhaps someone inside must have helped Annie escaped. And upon running the background checks and going through photos, they were informed that Kale Lamar, a long time employee there had just resigned. It was suspicious indeed. The police informed Mike, and since then, he has been sitting outside of Kale's apartment ready to do some investigating.

Kale shielded his eyes from the glow of the sky as if he was a vampire. He and Annie stayed indoors all day yesterday. They had a chance to cuddle and get to know one another in many ways. Surprisingly, Liezel has been good lately and stayed away for the past couple of days. Kale's worries subsided knowing that Annie hasn't seen Liezel lately and it gave him a piece of mind that she wasn't deteriorating. As he stepped out of the apartment building, Kale was unaware of a car that was parked a few feet down the street.

Mike grabbed his bonculars and had a view of Kale. He grabbed his camera and zoomed in as Kale made his way to his car.

There you are, you son of a bitch, Mike chuckled, pleased that Mr. Tinsley can finally pay him the rest of the money that was owed upon completion. Mike was still unsure that Kale is the guy that helped Annie, but he hopes to find out after he investigates and follow Kale around. Maybe he'll even see Annie if Kale is in fact the culprit.

Kale started his engine and manuvered out of the parking lot, and drove off to the bank, still unanaware that Mike was right behind him.

Back at the apartment, Annie woke to an empty bed. She didn't panic like before cause she knew that Kale went to get some things done. She got out of bed and put on the pretty black skirt and purple blouse Kale had bought for her. She went to the bathroom to wash up and was planning on packing all of the few belongings that she had and also Kale's belongings as well. Before, she made it to the bathroom, she stopped at the junk room that Kale said was filled with nothing, but junk. She was curious as to what kinds of junk he has.

It was nothing unusual, just boxes of old books, toys, and other various items. There was an old violin and guitar with broken strings. And then Annie came upon a cigar box covered with dust. She blew the dust away and open the box. Inside appeared to be old photos of Kale and his family. She came upon an old black and white photo of a young beautiful woman. She looked so happy as she held onto her big pregnant belly. Annie noticed that Kale resembled this woman in the photo, so she realized that it was his Mother. Annie smiled as she looked at the photo. This is how a Mother was suppose to look; so loving and caring, not the usual mean and collective one like Mrs. Tinsley. Annie went through the photos and came upon a photo of a little boy crying at a funeral. She realized that it was Kale at his parents' funeral. She touched the picture and kissed it. He looked so sad in that picture, but now as a man, he seemed to be hiding his sadness so well.

I'll make sure that you are happy again, my love, Annie uttered as she left the junk room.

Annie made her way into the bathroom and went to the sink. She bent down to wash her face and brush her teeth. When she got back up, she was startled to see Liezel standing in the back of her in the mirror.

Liezel - Going somewhere?

Liezel crossed her arms in a chastising manner.

Annie - Liezel! I was wondering-

Liezel - About me? Huh!!! it didn't seem like you missed me a bit dear sister. You and loverboy were quite busy, so you forgot about me didn't you? How could you Annie?!

Annie - That's not true! You were gone. I...I waited for you.

Liezel - Is that so? Well... I'm here now, and you will obey me. I'm your sister after all.

Annie - Liezel, Kale's able to help us! He's going to take us away. We don't have to worry about them anymore!

Liezel - Hush!!!!!!!!! I don't want to hear about your loverboy!! I'm the one whose going to take us away, you hear me!

Annie - But he's got a car.. he can take us far far away, Liezel.

Liezel - Remember back at the hospital, I told you we had an escape route?

Annie - Yes? I do.

Liezel - Well, I'm ready to tell you that route.

Annie was confused. What is Liezel talking about? What route? How? Where? How far can they get on foot? Annie swallowed nervously and nodded. Afraid of Liezel's route.

Annie - Whha..what route?

Liezel - Go to the balcony, and I'll tell you.

Annie reluctantly followed Liezel to the balcony. When they got close to the railing, Liezel glared into Annie's eyes. Annie had to flinch, she could feel Liezel piercing into her thoughts. Annie shuddered, but somehow she couldn't move from that spot. It's like Liezel got a hold of her.

Annie - Whe...Where's the route?

Annie stuttered and braced herself for the answer. Liezel smiled gleefully and pointed downwards towards the pavement.

Liezel - Jump... Annie. It will be over after that. That's the route. We will be free from it all.. nothing can hurt us after that. Jump!!

Annie backed up in fear as she shook her head.

Annie - No... I..I.. don't want to!

Liezel - Annie! do it now!! Jump, you silly girl!! Jump NOW!!!!!!!!

Annie - No!!!!!!!

Kale drove back to his apartment after withdrawling the money and paid his land lady. Mike was still on his trail taking photos. As he parked his car and stepped out of it, a familiar voice called from behind him.

Sasha - Kale!

Kale - Sasha??

Sasha - Hello there! Did you forget that I was coming this weekend?

Kale - No, actually.. I thought we were going to meet later. I wasn't expecting to see you here.

Sasha - Oh, I figured that I'd see if you were home and if you were, I was going to invite you to breakfast.

Kale - Ohh.. uhh. I'm gonna have to skip breakfast today, Sasha. Uhmm...

Sasha - Hmm... busy helping people again, I suppose?

Sasha laughed at her own joke, but little did she knew that it was exactly what Kale was doing.

Kale - How'd you know that?

Sasha - Haha, seriously??!! Kale.. you are too much. When are you going to care for yourself first huh?

Kale - Well.. Sasha, there's something I have to ask you and tell you.

Sasha stopped laughing and realized that he was serious.

Sasha - What is it...?

Kale - I've been helping someone.. she's upstairs right now, and... and. I plan on going away with her, but there's something I need you to help me with.

Sasha - Going away? Where?? Why? Are you in trouble??

Kale - Uhh.. I can't say too much out here, come inside.. I'll introduce you to her and I'll explain everything. But will you promise to help me??

Sasha - Kale.. you know that I will help you with anything...

Kale thanked Sasha and led her to the elevator, hoping that Sasha would understand once he explains everything.

Kale opened the door to his apartment and allowed Sasha in. They scanned around the empty living room, but noticed the balcony door wide open. And then Kale's eyes widened when he saw Annie climbing over the rail. Sasha screamed as Kale ran towards the balcony.

Annie, No!!!!!!! Kale shouted

ACT 17 COMING UP

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
first reader!!! yes, i'm the first! :yahoo: thanks lome, it's a great update, i'm addicted! but i have a problem, i can't imagine johnny dep but the guy who plays clark in smallville, sorry my dear :lmao:

lady0fdarkness

first reader!!! yes, i'm the first! :yahoo: thanks lome, it's a great update, i'm addicted! but i have a problem, i can't imagine johnny dep but the guy who plays clark in smallville, sorry my dear :lmao:
haha.... yeah.. I didn't add Tom Welling cause I'm not really into him. I prefer Johnny Depp... MmmmM... scrumptious... :drool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh i should of read it last night..but i saved it for today..cause i will be bored out of my mind...at you know where!..

greatttttttttttt update ..as i was thinking liezel hasnt been in the picture..for a chapter or so..but then..shes back and far worst than before...

nikki we are right..that liezel is no good after all ...evil very evil!!!..

kale hurry and get to annie before she let go of the railings!!..

i cant wait to read more lome... :spin:

lady0fdarkness

^^ Sajenna, lol... I'm not really into bad boys.. I'm just into the dirty look... I don't like Tom Wellings clean pretty boy look. I like 'em a little dity here and there. :D

Ami, lol... Liezel is nice.. I swear. :D