Save Me :: Kristen Kreuk/Johnny Depp

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: i can not believe what the father is doing!!! hes the guilty one???

goodness lome that was a great update....so worth the wait! thank you.

sarN

sarNie Granny
ekkk>>>!! her father is crazy for doing that to his daughter ..and the doctor ... for dat much money ...hum...it is alots of money , money make ppl does thing they dont' want ...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
omg, how can't i miss this last update? :yahoo: :yahoo: 2 chapters to read!!! thanks lome, i love you my dear :wub:
Thanks.. love you too. :wub:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: i can not believe what the father is doing!!! hes the guilty one???

goodness lome that was a great update....so worth the wait! thank you.
lol.... he seemed like a caring father huh...

ekkk>>>!! her father is crazy for doing that to his daughter ..and the doctor ... for dat much money ...hum...it is alots of money , money make ppl does thing they dont' want ...
yes.. he indeed insane.. but why is he doing this?? stay tuned!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks.. love you too. :wub:
lol.... he seemed like a caring father huh...
yes.. he indeed insane.. but why is he doing this?? stay tuned!!

lol yea look can be deceiving.. ..so both parents got issues???..poor annie cant depend on anyone of them!?!?

sasha please bail kale out soon..and go check on annie too ...cant wait to read the update!

chenling

sarNie Adult
now that was one of the moments..WTF??? omg her dad, the money....OMG...lome....now get back here and post more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dang girl!!!!

lady0fdarkness

now that was one of the moments..WTF??? omg her dad, the money....OMG...lome....now get back here and post more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dang girl!!!!
I hope I didn't give away the deception too early, but then again the big shebang is still hidden. :D

I'll be back to post something later on.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:wub: lol the big shebang he isn't her father what?! LOL j.k :p and yes i pop up out of no where cause i secretly read :loool:

lady0fdarkness

ACT 19

Their demons

When the night rolled in, the new orderly, Eddie went into Annie's room to check on her. Eddie couldn't help, but stare at the sleeping beauty laying so helpless on the gurney, all strapped down. Ed is a young man in his 30s, a little pervert who took a liking into working at an all women's facility. To him, it was like a jack pot. Now he could watch all these crazy women run around in their own words and even get a glimpse of them as they shower or go on with their normal activities.

Eddie hovered over Annie and suddenly felt hot. He looked around to see if there was anyone around, when the coast was clear, he bent down and licked Annie's face, closing his eyes as if he was experiencing the greatest ecstasy.

Sweetheart, you taste so good, I can just eat you up, Eddie uttered under his breath. When he was about to reach and fondle her chest, Nurse Suzy appeared behind him and he quickly acted casual, as if he was checking the patient.

Suzy - How's our patient doing?

Eddie - Well, uhh.. the retraints are still tight and she appears to be asleep.

Suzy - Okay, good. Let's get moving. I need your help with room 22.

Eddie - Yes, ma'am.

The lights went out as the two hospital workers left Annie's windowless room. It was so dark since there were no windows and no moonlight could shine through. The only lght that was visible was from the hallway, shining through the little barred window on the iron door.

Annie opened her eyes, felt disgusted from that pig's wet tongue on her skin; she couldn't wipe the nastiness away since all of her limps were retrained. She squirmed around, trying her hardest to break llose, but those damn belts were so tight. Tears began to stream down her face as she lay helpless, feeling sick to her stomach from all the drugs they shot into her. If her blood were to be tasted, it would have tasted bitter from all of the chemicals and medicines that were forced into her.

Kale, help me, Annie uttered inaudibly. Even her voice was gone from screaming too much earlier when they brought her in. Every inch of her body ached so badly. They kept on pooking her with needles in the same vein, and now it felt as though it was about to burst.

As Annie squirmed around and tried to call out for Kale, there she was, in the flesh. Liezel stood before her; hair desheveled, and her skin was black and blue. Even with the faint light from the hallway, Annie could almost see her clearly. The gloom on her face made Annie squint her eyes. What happened to Liezel? Why does she look like she'd been ran over by a truck?

Annie - Liezel...

Liezel - Silly, girl.... you should have listened to me. They've got us again, we should have taken my route when we had the chance.

Tears ran down Annie's face as she strared at Liezel, she wanted to hug her, but she couldn't.

Annie - I know, Liezel.. and I'm sorry. I should have listened to you; I was wrong.

Liezel - We could have been running in the fields of flowers and butterflies if you listened to me, Annie!!!!! But instead, you choosed loverboy over me.

Annie - I'm sorry!!!!!

Liezel - I forgive you... for I will continue to be your whipping girl...

Annie - Liezel...

Annie's tears kept falling down her face as Liezel rested on her chest. Liezel hummed Annie's favorite lulliby.

Ohh...close your eyes my dear, I will be here to chase your fears.. the boogey man, the boogey man, he's not here..humm...hummm...hummmm......
_____________________________​

Sasha stared into the glares of the computer monitor, desperately searching the Sea Side Hospital's detabase for some kind of cracks that she could easily fall through. She has to do what she promised to do. Kale's been such a dear friend to her, that doing things like these is a must. The poor guy needs happiness too, and if Annie is his happiness, then she was willing to help in any way she could, because at one point, Kale was her happiness. But time after time, he only sees her as a friend and nothing more. Sasha will do everything she can for the one she loves, even if it meant letting him be happy with someone else.

C'mon, c'mon, there's gotta be something!!! Sasha shouted at the computer as it searched for files.

Sasha shook her head and went to the kitchen to grab a drink. When she reached the kitchen, the computer must have found something, because it made a chiming noise. Sasha ran back to the computer to see the results.

Bingo!! She exclaimed as she clicked the mouse and opened the confidential file from from the hospital's adminstration's office. Sasha was able to look into the database, because she once worked in the town of Sea Side, but at a clinic, a branch of off Sea Side Hospital. All doctors had access to this database so they could communicate to one another, and fortunately for Sasha, the code was still the same.

The file read-

Dr. Manning, assistant doctor to Dr. Reilly will be resigning from the hospital as he ventures into his own practice. The Hospital's adminstration will be conducting a search for another assistant for Dr. Reilly. It will be an extensive work in progress until we can find someone with great credentials and honor.

This is going to be easier than I thought, she uttered to herself.
Sasha replied to that file and responded in disguised as one of the recruiters that the hospital has found a doctor to replace Dr. Manning. Tomorrow she is going to the hospital as the new recruit. She hoped that nothing goes wrong.

Sasha whistled and was pleased with her findings. She could finally help Kale and unlock the lurking evil that is hiding somewhere at Sea Side Hospital. She didn't know what she was getting herself into, but Kale was so adament about this. Perhaps, after working with Dr. Reilly, Sasha will discover what kind of money hungry wolves are behind the fall of Annie. Sasha breathed a sigh of relief and leaned back, resting her head on the chair and wondered how Kale is holding up. Whatever amount the bail comes out to, she was going to let it stop her from rescuing him. She sighed as she thought about him, hoping that what she is doing will leave a lasting effect on him.

___________________________​

The jail cell seemed colder at night. That thin blanket that they give to inmates isn't enough to cover a whole body, let alone keep a soul warm. Kale laid restless on the hard thing they called a bed. He thought long and hard about her again. Is she okay? What are they doing to her? What kind of madness have they done to make her escape like that? What demons does she face to make her shiver with fear? His thoughts kept switching back and fourth from Annie to his dead parents. He can't bear to lose anyone else that he loves.

He could still remember that day vividly; the funeral arrangement was so beautiful with flowers of all sorts of colors. The aduls walked past him as they glance at the poor orpaned boy, crying at his seat. Everything is beautiful there, but his heart felt as black as charcoal. He vowed to never love anyone again, so that his heart cannot break like this anymore. And time after time when Sasha pursued him, he'd ignore it, not wanting to love. How can a guy with so much compassion in his heart not love?? Maybe that's why he invested so much time in those crazy patients, because it's much more simpler.

Kale sighed as he cried tears that needed to be shed a long time ago; cried for his parents. They were the best pair of parents a kid could ever have. His mother, such a passionate and kind woman. Beautiful in every way, and his father a gentle man who loves his wife and son. But why do good people perish? And only demons are left in this world. And then there was her, with her beautiful childish smile and curious innocent ways. So lost, but so much to offer.

All these thoughts kept repeating themselves in his head as he lay restless on that piece of shit bed. He uttered her name and went to sleep, hoping to dream of that mysterious girl that he loves.

________________________​

Mrs. Tinsley reclined herself on the big expensive bed framed with rosewood shipped from overseas. Her husband could give her the world if she wanted it, but what she craved for was his attention and love, but it was something she had lost a long time ago. She sipped at her champagne, and tried to ignore the hot tears that were burning inside her eyes.

Annie, the daughter that she carried inside her, and once loved was now the pit of her hatred. Why she hated Annie so much is a secret that kills her. She feels guilty for hating her own daughter, but the reason behind it she cannot utter, not even to herself. It's too sickening, but why does she continue to hate Annie? Eventhough Annie did nothing to deserve such curse. Mrs. Tinsley wiped her tears with the back of her hand and held the wine close to her mouth and sipped it's contents. After gulping down the expensive champagne, Mrs. Tinsley cursed out loudly.

Philippe, this is your fault, you bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She shouted and threw the glass across the room, hitting the door and shattered all over the floor. Mrs. Tinsley buried her face in the pillow and cried, longing for her husband to comfort her, but she knew that would never happen again.

________________________​

The sweet scented smoke encircled his face as he sucked at the cigar. Mr. Tinsley often hides in his office to gather his thoughts and enjoy the silence, but mostly to get away from his nagging wife. He sat back and rested his legs on his desk, pleased that Annie is back in custody and under his drugs again. The control and power is back in his hands as he grinned widely.

Everything went very smoothly as planned. The police and everyone else is still clueless to his deceit; those measly towns people still think he is one hell of a mayor, he was able to find his sick daughter and put her back into great care. That really deserved and applause and re-election!

He pressed the button underneath the desk, and the hidden door opened. He walked over and reached into the safe and held up his favorite possesion and smiled happily.

ACT 20 COMING UP

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
lome you're killing me!!! your fictions are so mysterious, love them and it. i need more... please, please, i beg you!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i have this feeling that annie is a product of an affair mrs tinsley prolly had..her husband could be too busy with his political campaign/business that he neglected her..and made her felt lonely like she was being abandon.

so he sorta used his money to buy him his fame?? make it look like hes a decent man..make him seems like a caring father?

im still clueless in whats in that package..i wanna guess..lol but i will wait for a few more hints..

oh btw lome..its not too early to give hints..
i like this lil clues here and there..its like working on a jigsaw puzzle...every lil piece (details or clue) excites us!

lady0fdarkness

lome you're killing me!!! your fictions are so mysterious, love them and it. i need more... please, please, i beg you!
Thanks dear.. I'll keep writing for you guy's entertainment.

i have this feeling that annie is a product of an affair mrs tinsley prolly had..her husband could be too busy with his political campaign/business that he neglected her..and made her felt lonely like she was being abandon.

so he sorta used his money to buy him his fame?? make it look like hes a decent man..make him seems like a caring father?

im still clueless in whats in that package..i wanna guess..lol but i will wait for a few more hints..

oh btw lome..its not too early to give hints..
i like this lil clues here and there..its like working on a jigsaw puzzle...every lil piece (details or clue) excites us!
ami.. your insights are just awesome.. I love them.. they make me think too. Thanks for the motivation.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ami.. your insights are just awesome.. I love them.. they make me think too. Thanks for the motivation.

no problem..i like to guess..can you tell? :lol:

there could be twist and turns..but its what keeps us craving for more updates.. you should consider publishing your fic...its really really good..

you guys (writers) are awesome..im not kidding!!!

chenling

sarNie Adult
OOo another update...lome you are killing me girl...get back here and give us more!!!!!!!!!!

lady0fdarkness

^^ thanks girl.. I'll be updating a little later today...

I'm still in a sleepy haze... (-_-)zZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZz

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ thanks girl.. I'll be updating a little later today...

I'm still in a sleepy haze... (-_-)zZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZz
when i see you have replied i was something like "yes, a new update!" but no. no matter, take your time my love, i'm waiting for you ^_^

lady0fdarkness

no problem..i like to guess..can you tell? :lol:

there could be twist and turns..but its what keeps us craving for more updates.. you should consider publishing your fic...its really really good..

you guys (writers) are awesome..im not kidding!!!
I'm too embarrassed to publush some work right now.. lol.. I gotta work on my grammar first. I do have a few poems published though.

when i see you have replied i was something like "yes, a new update!" but no. no matter, take your time my love, i'm waiting for you ^_^

Sorry girl.. today was a busy day.... I'll go sleep tonight and dream about Kale and Annie's next scenes... until tomorrow.... goodnight everyone!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol lome no problem..i think i will try to read a bit of donna's fic..and then off to bed for me too.

ahhh regarding the publishing of your work..dont worry they have ppl who can edit the story before putting it to press.. :p

arghh..i wish i can sleep in again..but i gotta go to work..wahhh!!..shoot i sure slept in today..didnt wake up til 1 pm.. :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
ekkk this is so mysterious! perpah annie isn't mr.tinsley 's daughter then why else could a father does this to his own daughter ? or perhap ms.tinsley was rape by someone ? ooOO wat is behind that secret door