Save Me :: Kristen Kreuk/Johnny Depp

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ohhh and you have another fic already in play right after this one?!....i soooooooooooo cant wait! be back later..gonna go eat lunch now..
Yes.. the next fic is going to be somewhat of a short story..... lol..but not just the normal sex based short. Preview is coming soon..:D

ughhh lome....you can't just leave it like that...more please...
Yes, dear.. coming right up.

nice update, love it! thanks my dear, love you :wub:
thanks, love you too.
Sasha's going to have this internal battle in which she chooses whether to help Annie and lose Kale, the love of her life or leave Annie and live with the fact that she's hurt Kale.
ahh... you read my mind.... stay tuned as Sasha breifly loses control.
o' man ...the supense , poor Annie ! kale is coming lolll
Once Kale rescues her...... they will unlock all her secrets.

lady0fdarkness

ACT 22

In his arms again

The apartment felt empty, the same emptiness that he felt before he met Annie. She made his home a happy place, evn for a brief moment. Kale was happy to be home, but he felt incomplete, as if something was missing. He missed seeing her standing at the balcony and letting the wind blow through her hair as she admired the beautiful city. He missed her beautiful simple mind.

Kale headed straight for the shower. After being locked away in that dirty and cold Jail cell, he really needed one. When he got to the bathroom, he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror. He looked much older with all that unshaven facial hair. His eyes tired and bloodshot from not being able to sleep. Has his life come to this? Why is it that everyone he loves has to suffer so much? Why are they always taken away?

Kale quickly looked away, not wanting to see himself in the mirror. He didn't want to see the old and broken face looking back at him; he just wanted her.

The hot water felt so good as it ran down his back. He stood there awhile, arched his body foward, and allowed the steam and water to clense away the stress that he felt. As he relaxed himself, he closed his eyes and thought of her. Thought of how good it felt to be held by her, to be kissed, and loved by her.

His mind has drifted so far off that he didn't realized that the pair of arms that reached from behind was real. The kisses on his back was real. He thought the arms that hugged him and the kisses on his back was all Annie running in his mind, and suddenly he opened his eyes, thinking that the arms and lips on his back would vanish, but it was very much real.

Annie?? You're back? Kale uttered happily as he turned around. But to his horror, it was Sasha stark naked in front of him, still hugging him and begging to be touched. The awkwardness surrounded him, as he tried to shield his manhood from her. Sasha looked into his eyes with the same longing that he saw a long time ago, before he met Annie. Kale quickly looked away, trying to spare her the embarrassments from seeing her full frontal; from seeing how her breasts were aching to be caressed, or how her body shivered, begging for his touch. She grabbed his chin and turned his head back towards her.

Kale - Sasha... what are you doing?

Sasha - I..I..love you, Kale. I always have.. please...

Sasha began to kiss him again, tracing her lips on his neck and down his chest. Just this once, she whispered. I've always wanted you, Kale. Please, make love to me now.

Kale was frozen and speechless, there was a naked hungry woman in front of him, begging him to make love to her. Sasha continueed to kiss his chest as she grabbed his hand and rested it on her swollen breasts. He tried to resist, but she was so persistant.

Kale - Sasha.. no.. this is wrong..

Sasha - What's so wrong about it Kale.. I love you.. and you could love me too..

Kale - But.. I can't do this right now, Sasha.. .

By now, Sasha wrapped her arms around him as she kissed his neck.

I can't, Kale uttered.

Yes you can.

No.. I can't, it's not right, Sasha.
He took a hold of her fingers and peeled it off of him and unwrap her arms.

Kale! Come back here! She pleaded as he stepped out of the shower and left her standing there crying silently to herself.

She hugged herself and realized what she has just done. She should have known by now that he has already given his heart to someone else, but she just couldn't help it anymore. She has loved him forever, and she tried countless times to let him go, but it was no use. She wasn't mad at Annie at all; she was only mad at herself for losing control. She can't make him love her, so the only thing left to do was let it be.

Sasha sighed as she got dressed. She felt so emarrassed with her actions; knowing that focus was supposed to be on helping Annie. Sasha hugged herself as she entered the living room to find it empty. Over towards the balcony was Kale standing there, looking out to the open.

Sasha walked over to the balcony, wanting to explain herself and apologize.

Sasha - Kale.. I'm very sorry, I...I.. don't know what came over me. It was a bit selfish of me. I know you've got a lot on your mind and that... it's filled with.. her.

Kale - Sasha. you don't have to apologize.. it's okay.. I'm the one whose sorry.

Sasha - Why? You didn't do anything..

Kale - Because.. because I can't reciprocate those feelings that you have for me. And I'm sorry.

Sasha - It's okay.. I can't make you love me, Kale. I shouldn't have crossed the line.

Kale - I know I've hurt you, but your friendship means a lot to me, Sasha. You've done so much for me and I appreciate everything with every ounce of me. And I thank you for very much...and I love you Sasha, as a dear friend..

Oh Kale.. I'm so sorry, She uttered and leaped over to hug him. She'll accept his love, even if it isn't the kind of love that she longed for. She wiped away her tears and sighed and sucked in every emotions she has for him.

Sasha - Kale.. let's not waste anymore time, we need to get Annie out of there. I found a syringe that Reilly used, so I sent it off to the lab to see what's really being injected into her.

Kale - I hope whatever is used.. is not going to....

Kale paused and flinched at his own thoughts.

Kale - Whatever it is, I hope.. it's not killing her.

Sasha - We've got to go now, Kale. I'm gonna go in as one of the doctors there. I hope they don't suspect anything yet.

Kale - Let me go put on my uniform. I'll go through the back door, at the docking deck. Sam, the stock boy almost always to lock the door.

Sasha - Well, how about this. I'll go through using the badge, and I'll meet you at the back in case it's locked... and then we can go to Annie's room. They've got her in Solitary; there will probably be on surveillance, but they'll probably think it's a normal patient check up since you'll be in your uniform too.

Before Kale went to get ready, he turned around and thanked Sasha again.

It's no problem, Kale. Sasha replied and had to force a smile. Eventhough her feelings for Kale was tremedous, she wasn't going to allow Annie to be abused and rot in that place. She has been a pyschiatrist long enough to realize that Annie's mental issue isn't really what it seems.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they got to the hospital, it was already near midnight. Kale had to hide in the backseat as Sasha drove through security check point showing her badge to the guard.

Guard - Hello...Doctor. Doing a late night run on the patients?

Sasha - Yes.. uhh.. One of the patients needed my attention, so here I am.

Sasha nervously looked at the rear view mirror to make sure that Kale was out of site.

Guard - Alrighty, go right ahead doctor.

The guard tipped his hat and allowed Sasha in without any suspicions. That's when she was able to breathe again. She parked in front of the loading deck's door, the same door that Annie escaped from. Kale quicky ran over to the door, Shit! he mumbled. He was disappointed that Sam had locked the door. He signalled to Sasha that it was locked. Sasha nodded and knew what had to be done. She was going to go in and go meet him back there, while she hoped and pray that no one catches her.

When she got inside, the hospital was quiet, empty and dark with a few lights on here and there. She walked quietly towards the East wing into he ward where Annie's at. She was relieved that there was no one in the corridors or lingering around the hallway. She spotted Suzy at the nurse's station, but Suzy looked very busy with some paperwork that she was tending to. And she saw an orderly walking back and forth on the opposite side of hall. Shit, she uttered as she hid behind the wall. That's when she crouched down and made her way towards the door to the dirty and empty hallway to the docking deck's backdoor. She had to hold her breath, afraid that she may get caught. And then finally, her hand got a hold of the door to unlock it for Kale. That's when she breathe a sigh of relief. They left the door unlock, because that will be the escape route.

Sasha led Kale to Solitary room. Kale's heart was pounding as Sasha fumbled, trying to unlock the door with the access keys assigned to every doctor. When they got inside, Kale saw Annie laying there asleep like a wilted flower. He staggered towards her and tears formed inside his eyes. She was pale and skinny and cold. Her hair was a tangled web, and her arms were black and blue, and her lips chapped, as if she has drank water for days. He frantically unretraint her as the tears fell from his face. When every retraint was lose, he grabbed her limp body, supported her head with his hands, and held her close to his chest, kissing her forehead. I'm here, Annie! I love you.

Come on, Kale!
We've got to get out of here quick, Sasha insisted as she kept guard at the door. Sasha looked up at the camera in the corner of the room and bit her lips, worried that any minute now one of the orderlies or police will be surrounding them. But to her surprise, no one came yet, and no alarm went on. So that led her to believe that Annie wasn't under observation like Reilly claimed. Why would they care to observe her if they were killing her slowly?

Sasha led the way as she kept guard to see if anyone was coming towards them. They finally reached the back door and they got outside safely. Sasha crouched down as she carefully made her way to the car to come pick up Annie and Kale at the loading deck. When the car pulled up, Kale carefully laid Annie on the floor in the back of the car and he got in himself and lifted Annie on his lap as he held her close to him in his arms. Sasha covered them with a thick black blanket so the guard wouldn't see anything as she leaves the premises.

Got everything taken care of, doctor? The guard asked.

Yes, Sasha replied, trying to hold back her shakey voice.

Goodnight, doctor. The guard smiled and opened the gate for her.

Wheww, sasha uttered when she was able to leave the premises successfully. When they got away from the hospital, that's when Sasha pulled the blanket off of Kale and Annie. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw Kale holding on to Annie's face as he rested his own on hers, so that his lips was near hers.

You're okay now, Annie. I won't let anything happen to you again. We'll find out whose doing this to you, He whispered as he held her close.

Sasha's heart felt a wave of sadness, but at the same time she felt happy for him. She sighed and focused on the road, not knowing what will become of them. She can't just leave now, cause she has gotten herself so deep into this. She has to help Kale unlock the demons that's been toying with Annie.

Since the capture of Annie, Mrs. Tinsley hasn't been herself. She felt a tremedous guilt and sorrow, but for who? She skipped all of her usual tea parties and social outings and kept herself locked in the wet bar; busy consuming alcohol, trying hardest to make the guilt go away.

Mrs. Tinsley sipped the last of her rum and threw the glass down, not caring if it shattered or not. Her face was plain with no makeup; the dark circles around her eyes was more visible than a moon on a cloudy night.

Mrs. Tinsley sobbed as she staggered slowly out of the bar, and drunker than a sailor at a bar. She slowly made her way upstairs into the masterbedroom. She looked around for Mr. Tinsley, but yet again, he was no where to be found, unless he is in the office, hidden in the lower section of their mansion. Mrs. Tinsley cursed under her breath as she walked into the walk in closet to a clothes drawer. She pulled out garments and underwear and all of her belongings and revealed a loaded pistol. You're going to pay, you bastard! She cried out as she took a hold of the gun.

ACT 23 COMING UP

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
wahhh lome mrs..tinsley is gonna shoot mr tinsley..thats if she can even aim the gun at him! :lol:

i cant wait for more!...its getting really really good!!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
an update :yahoo: lome my love, you make my day. i'm so happy but sad at the same time cause now i need an other chapter :lmao: :lmao:

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
Prologue

The Tinsley house

Mrs.Tinsley banged on the upstairs bedroom door for her daughter, Annie Rose to open it. It's like a never winning battle when it comes to Annie. The two men whom are dressed in white behind Mrs. Tinsley stood impatently as she tries to reason with her daughter. They were anxious to get the girl and transport her to their destination.

Man #1 - Don't you have a key??

Mrs. Tinsley - Can't you see it's locked from the inside??

Man #2 - Fine, then we're just gonna have to knock this door down! We do not have time for this nonsense.

Mrs. Tinsley - The hell you are, this door is made from expensive rosewood shipped from Bolivia! My husband will have your heads!

Man #2 - Ma'am, your daughter is in danger from herself and you're worried about wood???

Man #1 - Mrs. Tinsley, we don't care if your door is made out of paper, straws, hay, or metal! We're here to get the girl okay?

Mrs. Tinsley - Oh, won't you fools get a grip! I can do this.

Mrs. Tinsley licked her ruby red lips and smiled and began to speak in a sweet voice, even a bluebird would fly to her.

Mrs. Tinsley - Annie, sweetheart. Uhh... won't you come out? Come have tea with Mommy? We can look at old pictures.

Mrs. Tinsley and the men could hear muffled sounds from the other side of the door. Things were shattering around and knocking over. And after serveral minutes of persuasion from Mrs. Tinsley, there was a long pause and then from inside, Annie answered her Mother.

Annie - Fuck off!!! I'd rather drink poison than have tea with you, dear Mother!!

Mrs. Tinsley - Annie!!! You, you... you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Inside the room, Annie hid under the bed laying in a fetal position hugging her knees. Her hair soaked from sweat and her eye makeup smeared all over her face from wiping it off quickly when she heard the bang on her door. She laid there and clutched at her knees tighter, and looked left and right to make sure no one could see her. She shivered, closed her eyes, and began to speak to herself.

Mother doesn't want me to wear makeup, cause she said it makes me look like a whore. I love being a whore! They're never gonna find me here, yeah. I'm not gonna let them take me. Besides, it was Liezel, she did it. She.. killed, Jeffrey. Why would I kill Jeffrey anyway? I love that dog!!! Don't worry, Annie.. we're safe, safe, safe!

When she opened her eyes again, Annie was startled to see Liezel's shoes right in front of her.

Liezel - Annie, oh Annie... you can come out now.

Annie - Go away!! You bitch, you killed Jeffrey and now you blamed it on me!

Liezel - Wrong, sister. You killed the poor guy, he was barking so much that you had to shut that mutt up, so you took a knife to his throat.

Annie - Shut up, shut up!! I didn't do it!!! I hate you!

Liezel then kneeled down on the floor and laid down next to the bed so Annie could see her; she looked Annie in the eye and grinned.

Liezel - You know, you can't hide. They're gonna get you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Outside in the hallway, Mrs. Tinsley was still yelling at her daughter after being told to fuck off. That's when the men pulled her aside, and then one of the men drew out a gun and aimed it at the doorknob.

Mrs. Tinsley - Hey!! Wait, you can't do that!!!

It was too late, it only took one shot to bust off the knob. The men then kicked the door in and marched into Annie's room.

*ACT 1 will be up soon*
lol k im sure its not jsut me but when they say don't you havea key and she replies can'tyou see its lock from the inside that doesn't make sense what kind of lock is it lol cause i mean when i lock my front door its lock from inside but i can open it from otuside with a key..........

lady0fdarkness

lol k im sure its not jsut me but when they say don't you havea key and she replies can'tyou see its lock from the inside that doesn't make sense what kind of lock is it lol cause i mean when i lock my front door its lock from inside but i can open it from otuside with a key..........
dear.. it's a bedroom door... do your parents have a key to your bedroom door? :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol genkers..its normal...most doors contain a lock on the inside..unless its one of those storage doors..then the locks are on the outside :lol:

ai yai yai thought there was an update!

come back soon lome! :p

lady0fdarkness

hey Ami! you're up so early... :D I'm up too, after sleeping for an hour.... my bf leaves for work at 5:30AM, and I'm too scaredy cat too continue sleeping with just the two of us home(me + daughter), so here I am. Camping again. lol.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hey Ami! you're up so early... :D I'm up too, after sleeping for an hour.... my bf leaves for work at 5:30AM, and I'm too scaredy cat too continue sleeping with just the two of us home(me + daughter), so here I am. Camping again. lol.

lol yea i fell asleep earlier..like around 6 or 7ish pm..and woke up at 2 am lol..and its now 3:32 ...i might go to bed soon..gotta get up in 3 and half hrs..or so ^_^

awww whats the matter is the neighborhood not safe...? storm fay still around? i havent been up to date on the news..sorry..i saw it the other day while i was online (when am i not huh)..but then there was nothing today?!

lady0fdarkness

ACT 23

The calm

When they finally reached the hotel where Sasha was staying, they were able to breathe. Every stop lights and intersections caused them to hold their breaths, praying that the cops weren't around the corner. They thought it was best to hide away at the hotel, since it might be too dangerous at his apartment. When the hospital and the officials find out that Annie's missing again, that's the first place they'll probably look.

Sasha parked the car and helped Kale take Annie out of the car. She led the way to her hotel room as he carried Annie in his arms. When they got into her one bedroom suite, Sasha instructed him to lay her on the bed.

Sasha - Quick, her body is really cold! We need to wipe her with a warm cloth. Those bastards kept her in the freezing room with no means of wamth at all. Grab the hand towels in the bathroom, I'll go get some hot water!

He scrambled around the room frantically trying to hurry and get her warm. Kale leaned over, kissed her forehead, and stroked her hair as he waited for Sasha to return with the hot water.

Annie, I'm here now... everything will be okay.. I love you, He whispered.

When Sasha returned with the water, he thanked her and quickly grabbed the water. Sasha stood back as Kale undressed Annie; he was so caught up with getting Annie to a normal state again that he forgot that Sasha was standing in the room. He whispered words of encouragements to her, as he removed her blouse to wipe her flesh to warmth. Sasha sighed and quietly left the room, closing the door behind her, feeling happy that Annie was now in Kale's hands, but at the same time she felt all tangled up inside.

He got on the bed himself and sat Annie infront of him as he allowed her to lean back on his chest as he wiped her forehead, chest, and arms. But after all the wiping, her body was still cold as ice, so he took off his shirt and embraced her, hoping that the heat from his body would keep her warm.

As their skin touched, Kale closed his eyes and inhaled every essence of her. It felt so good to have this beauty in his arms again. It's like nothing can make him let go of her, even if a bomb exploded, he would have kept holding on. Even if the heavens divided and the earth shattered, he wouldn't let go. No, not again, not ever. He leaned back against the headboard as Annie rested on him still unconcious and unaware that she was safe now. As he held her tight, he could feel her body getting warm, that's when he was able to relax a little. Kale didn't realized how tired he felt, the sleep deprivation was starting to get to him. But now that she's back in his arms again, he was finally able to allow sleep to encircle him. He smiled weakly as he too fell asleep with Annie in his arms.

A few minutes later, Sasha quietly peaked into the room to see if Kale needed help. She paused as she saw Kale and Annie asleep on the bed. She looked down and closed the door not wanting to disturbed them. Sasha smiled and reassured herself that Kale loves her as a friend, and that's good enough.

She went to the couch and laid down, didn't realized how much she needed rest. And every several minutes of thinking, Sasha too fell asleep.

A few hours into the late night, the hotel suit was quiet with a few dimmed lights shining through the darkness. Outside, the rain started to fall, followed by some flashes of lightning. When a lightning flashed again, Annie jolted awake. She looked around, and was sure that she was still in that cold solitary room and was ready to scream, but she soon realized that she was in a different room. She looked down and saw a pair of arms wrapped around her, and she was slightly startled, but when she looked over to her right, there he was, Kale still asleep.

What happened?? How'd I get here? And in Kale's arms? Was this a dream? Was this the many hallucinations caused by the drugs? What's going on?

She wanted to pinch herself to see if she was awake, but Kale's arms was on top of hers, so she couldn't move. When she squirmed around a bit, that's when Kale awoke.

Kale - Annie? Are you okay?

Annie - Kale? Is that you? Am I really here? Or... or.. is this just a dream? Please tell me it's not a dream.

Kale - Baby... it's not a dream.. you're here safe in my arms now, and I won't ever let you go.

Annie - But.. how'd I get here... I'm..I'm so.. so confused, and my head.. it hurts so much.

Kale reached over and touched her forehead, but it wasn't hot. Instead it felt oddly cold.

Kale - It's okay, Annie.. just relax. I've got you now okay.

Annie - Kale..? Hold me closer, It.... it's so cold... I'm.. I'm so cold.

He could feel her shiver as he gripped his arms tighter around her. She sanked into his chest and he kissed her forehead.

No other words were spoken after that. Kale and Annie was so overwhelmed with eachother's warmth and passion. They just closed their eyes and hoped forever existed. And as the warmth enter their bodies, again they drifted off to dreamland, a place where everything was beautiful.

The morning sun peaked through the curtains and rested its rays on Sasha's face, waking her. She sat up and looked at her watch, and it was already 10:30.

Shit! She muttered and jolted up. She quickly grabbed her cell phone and dialed Adam from the lab.

Adam answered on the 4th ring.

Adam - This is Adam speaking..

Sasha - Adam!! It's Sasha.

Adam - Hey you! Wow.. I was just about to dial your number.

Sasha - Ohhhh..... you must have gotten the package????????

Adam - Yes Ma'am, early this morning when I got in.

Sasha - Well??? What you find????

Adam - Sasha.... wow... I dunno whose needle that belonged to, but whoever was using that must be a heavy drug fiend. The residue from the needle shows a dangerous level of a hallucinugent called "canabis," it's a type of plant that's been altered into a drug, mainly used in maurijana. There was also traced of heroin. Whoever is shooting this thing up is probably seeing a whole new universe.

Sasha's jaws dropped open. No wonder Reilly looked so suspicious the minute she met that bastard. She ran fingers through her hair, and thought of how to tell Kale this. Annie was being poisoned out of her will by these dangerous. What kind of monster is behind this?

Adam - Sasha?? You there?

Sasha - Yeah, Adam.. I'm... I'm...here.

Adam - One of your patients been shooting this thing up??

Sasha - Adam.. It's a long story.. it looks like I'm gonna have to fill you in later, right now I've got to go help out a friend. So I will keep in touch okay?

Adam - Girl.. when are coming back??

Sasha - Soon, Adam. Soon... I've got to straighten some things out first.

Adam - Okay.. take care and good luck.

Sasha - Thanks again, Adam. Bye.

After she hung up with Adam, Sasha got up to go to the room to inform Kale on their findings. She knocked softly on the door and a few seconds later, Kale opened the door and left the room quietly, trying not to wake a sleeping Annie.

Sasha - Kale, I've got something bad to tell you.

Kale - What's wrong...?

Sasha - Remember the needle I found in Reilly's desk???

Kale - Yes? What is it???

Sasha - Well, that son of a bitch has been shooting Annie up with heroine, crack, and canabis!! Those are all hallucinogents. Maybe that's why she's been seeing Liezel?? I dunno why Reilly would do such a thing, but we've got to find out quick, to help Annie... and clear your name, Kale.

Kale - Yes, but... how ?? I'm considered a criminal.. and how can we prove that the needle belonged to Reilly? And we've got kidnapping working agaisnt us. Those bastards probably has ways of wiping their tracks clean!

Sasha - Kale.. the answer is within Annie. When Annie comes to again, maybe you can convince her to allow me to have a hypnosis session with her. When she's under hypnosis, hopefully she'll be able to reveal... reaveal what really happened at that hospital. And after that, we can bring the needle to the police and bring Annie foward as well.

Kale - How does your hypnosis sessions work??

Sasha - I put the patient into a trance where they are stressfree and their minds are clear of fear and sorrow. That's when they are able to go find that missing link or the link that what's to be released. Ninety percent of the time, I am successful with my patients. It's very therapeutic, so it won't hurt to try.

Kale - I should have known!! I can't believe Reilly is doing this. Oh God.. I hope he's not hurting the other patients too...

Sasha - Kale, something tells me that Annie is the only target and Reilly isn't working alone.

Kale - I hope he's got help, because when I see him, I'm going to kill him!!!!

Sasha - Kale.. I think for now, we've got to focus on Annie and get inside her mind. I want to start the session as soon as possible.

Kale - Okay.. I'll go wake her, and explain everything..

Mrs. Tinsley awoke and found herself laying in the walk-in-closet with a gun in her hand. Her head felt so heavy and it was punding with pain. Oww, she muttered. The night before, she intended to shoot that bastard of a husband, but somehow she blacked out. She sat up and held the gun in her hand and grinned widely and chuckled.

You were lucky last night, you son of a bitch. Tonight, you might not be so lucky!!

ACT 24 COMING UP!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg dr. reilly actually poisoned annie's body with heroine, crack and canibis? what kind of freaking doc does that?

well doc you're gonna be playing your doctor role in prison for sure!..you have lots of patients waiting in your line now...you just wait!

very nice update..i just hope that annie will let sasha hypnotized her...for her own goods anyways! please let kale be able to convince annie..

i cant wait to read on lome..

sarN

sarNie Granny
wait a mintue ...crack and heroine ? then she a drug addict ? lol...it going be hard for recover cuz those are serious addiction

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg SarN youre right ...its hard to recover from that hardcore stuff...and ohhhhh then no baby pls...its gonna be a druggie baby!!! noo i cant have that..dont let her get pregnant til shes fully recover k lome!? :(

lady0fdarkness

yeah I thought about those drugs, but she was under Reilly's "care" for about two-three days. And most of the drug was canabis with a trace of heroine.. so hopefully Annie isn't too hooked. :D There's still room for recovery.

P.S. I'm going to end this in two chapters.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ooooOOO i cant wait ... ^_^

edits: ohhh then that mean she was only shot with that stuff...when they brought her back to the solitary room...k good..the baby should be only..its only been a few days!!! *whew...

chenling

sarNie Adult
yet again I didn't leave feedback..dude I suck so bad..sorry lome, but you already know I love this...soooooooo I'll spam you with much luv and support.....now we just need another update muahhhh

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg SarN youre right ...its hard to recover from that hardcore stuff...and ohhhhh then no baby pls...its gonna be a druggie baby!!! noo i cant have that..dont let her get pregnant til shes fully recover k lome!? :(
not druggie baby but crack head babies loll

lady0fdarkness

not druggie baby but crack head babies loll
lol.. I dunno if Annie's pregnant or not.. we'll see, but if she is.. the baby should be safe.. her "treatments" weren't as prolonged as Mr. Tinsley anticipated. Luckily Kale and Sasha was able to save her in time..........
For some reason, I just couldn't update today! Everytime I tried.. I ended up clicking on sarN's Midnight Mistress and checked on my camp ground. lol... I'll update this Monday morning or tomorrow night. See you gals later!