Save The Last Dance For Me

misskabao

sarNie Egg
Hey...I love this movie so much and I really want it with english subtitle so if anyone has it...email me at nicole_lee77@hotmail.com or bab3egyr1@yahoo.com...THANKS A BUNCH!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
I love this series...it's sooooo VERY GOOD.....I love the storyline, everything to it...it's sooo romantic and shows what true love really is....omg...aniways, i got an english subtitle from ebay with a boxset and it's brand new...the only thing is that the subtitle isn't that great.....it's understandable, but so literal that you have to comprehend it on ur own in some areas when they are speaking...but it's sooo Good...Ji Sung is sooo handsome, I cannot stop starring at him...He's sooooooo handsome when he smiles...just love him and Eugene..they are such a great couple...

misskabao

sarNie Egg
Yeah they are a good couple....and after watching that movie...I fell in love with Ji Sung..haha...but yeah....i love that movie...i saw the hmong version of it and it was pretty good for a hmong dubbed one...but then i wanted to see the korean one because so I won't missed out on most of the parts.....

ladytrosel

sarNie Egg
misskabao said:
Hey...I love this movie so much and I really want it with english subtitle so if anyone has it...email me at nicole_lee77@hotmail.com or bab3egyr1@yahoo.com...THANKS A BUNCH!!
[post="65526"][/post]​
I noticed YESASIA.com will be releasing with English sub soon. But it's a little spendy. ;)

misskabao

sarNie Egg
sallysosilly727 said:
what is it about??
[post="66116"][/post]​
Here's the synopsis for the movie...

From SBS (Seoul Broadcasting System) comes Save Your Last Dance For Me, a hit new drama starring Eugene, formerly of popular band S.E.S.! Eugene co-stars with Ji Sung of the hit gambling drama All In, and the two play a couple whose touching love is arranged, and then disrupted by sudden chance and the vagaries of fate. Soo Jin (Eugene) is a pure but unsophisticated woman who runs a small resort inn with her father. Soo Jin is just an ordinary girl, but her life changes when she meets a man (Ji Sung) who's completely lost his memory. She takes him in and cares for him, and even gives him a name: "Jan Ho". Love blossoms, and soon wedding bells can be heard. But on the night of their wedding ceremony, Soo Jin's father passes away. And soon after, Jan Ho disappears too! In the blink of an eye, the two people Soo Jin loves most in the world have left her. But Jan Ho has his reasons for disappearing: his real name is Hyun Woo, and he's heir to a large conglomerate. Even more, someone is plotting to kill him...

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
dang...this is the BEST k-drama i've seen so far!!! many tears and many laughs.....MUST SEE!!!! i wanna add a little to misskabao....hahahah....

so...some is plotting to kill him and TAKE over his place in the conglomerate.....but soon....with a broken heart....Soo Jin (Eugene) decides to take a stab at a trip to the city with her friend...there, she sees Hyun Woo/Jan Ho....she confronts him...but he has lost his memory of her....but from there....Soo Jin wasn't giving up yet....she transferred to the city to work in Hyun Woo's company...from there....love rekindeled....but of course....someone was blocking their way....

*anyway....hope my big mouth didn't give away too much....anyway....EUGENE is sooooo sweet in here....she's made 3 dramas so far and they have all been GREAT successes!!! her dramas are GREAT!!*

meenia

sarNie Adult
this is such a great series.. I love the pe'ek he's so cute.. It's funny, i fall in love with him when i saw the hmong cover moive.. I really was tempted to buy it just because of him.. and then Hiatus has it up in the korean drama where i saw him again and i found out the name.. Oh i was glad that i found it out... It's was worth my money to buy it.. i got it at a great price at ebay... it came along with the soundtrack.. it can't get any better.. I love this lakorn because of the story line... most series or lakorn.. there's always another guy or girl in the way of them.. THis one, pe'ek knew who he loves and who he wants to be with.. that made it so great... Not even his mom can stop him.. Ohhhh soo sweet... Great series and i watch it like a thousand times...

Mae

sarNie Adult
It was a great series and it deeply showed what true love really is......The main guy was willing to give up everything for the woman he loved...he was determined not to let anyone come in between them and he fought for thier love, even after the main girl gave up!!!!! Ji Sung is so HOT, i love his smile.......i starred and starred at him.....sooooo handsome.....i want a man like him......willing to be with the girl he loves at any cost...that's what true love really is and a true gentleman....LOVE JI SUNG...

Soteeda

I love this drama so much and I bought it off ebay but the only thing is that the subtitles suck for it! It was hard for others to get into it just because the subs were messed but I love the movie anyways..*sigh*

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
can anyone reupload this sreis for me......after reading all these comments. i really want to see this......i also read in the K-drama that this is a great rating series......please reupload if you have this....i would appreciate it very much :rolleyes:

Hiatus

Super Momo
Soteeda said:
I love this drama so much and I bought it off ebay but the only thing is that the subtitles suck for it! It was hard for others to get into it just because the subs were messed but I love the movie anyways..*sigh*
[post="68176"][/post]​
yeah I know back then I didnt how to retime it but now I do so its all good... it worth wasting 10 minutes of your time to resync it so the drama is worth watching lol

kitkat

sarNie Elites
omg i just finished this series.. it's sooooooooooooooooo GOOOD!!! love eugene! at first, main guy [chang ho] wasn't that attractive.... until he grew on me... he is kind of a bit cute... i like him the playful... that's where i found his attractiveness. hehe. i can't believe i came in too late.. but it's not hurt to watch it late right? :p

oh yeah i still don't understand why eugene would do a such thing... when she can't walk at that period of time... she didn't come back to chang ho... so is she trying to see if he went out searching for her just like she did to him at the first place? :huh:

oh yeah my most favorite part is where chang ho regains the cherished memory of eugene just before the engagement time with that stupid b*tch. when he went to see her... it made me crying a lot in a good way! :wub:

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
it's never too late to watch a good drama!! at least you DID watch it!!!!

i know...that CHANG HO guy grows on you...hahaha....i admit i didn't like him at first glance...but you know....dang...he just got SOOOOOOOOOO damn hot!! hahaha....

i liked the little trip that the company took.....and Eugene was telling Xianyu/Chang Ho about herself and he was feeling all sorry for her.....that was when LOVE REKINDLED!!! hahaha....

ryuuseius

sarNie Egg
I thought that this movie was awesome...I really liked it...the two main character made a cute couple...Touching story... ^_^

max

sarNie Elites
I hope someone can help me out. I bought the Thai Edition of ths Drama and like Disc 5 is all messed up so it would not play. I believe it is Episodes 9 and 10. I was wondering if anybody is willing to send me the DVD with episode 9 and 10. I would appreciate it so much. Please PM me if it is possible. Thanks in advance!!