Save The Last Dance For Me

xCHELLy

sarNie Egg
I'm starting to watch this drama even though I've come pass it many times. Recently, I got hold of this drama on clubbox. Doing all the hardsubs by myself and my DVD set also. Even though I'm not finished yet it's getting really good.

Lotus

sarNie Egg
this drama was good i enjoyed watching it, it was a loving and sad drama well maybe not that sad but i love how Ji Sung loves and protect Eugene

Ana

sarNie Adult
I finish this drama yesterday. I had it in my house for about a month :lol: . It so good, very sweet and romantic. The main guy is so cute :p . Is he having anymore upcoming drama?! He's gorgeous!

Mae

sarNie Adult
Ana said:
I finish this drama yesterday. I had it in my house for about a month :lol: . It so good, very sweet and romantic. The main guy is so cute :p . Is he having anymore upcoming drama?! He's gorgeous!
[post="105040"][/post]​
No..soo sad because Ji Sung (the main guy) is in the army right now...he probably won't be back for another year or so....yeah..i miss him...he's so gorgeous...

panguin

sarNie Egg
This is a great drama! Very entertaining and best of all the actor is so adorable and sexy! It will n ot be a regret to get it!

p.s to all those that live in Saint Paul/Minneapolis, Minnesota, go to the flee market on Como ave. and get your k-drama there! He has recently gotten the original of many title k-dramas! Make sure that you go to the house with no food because the owner sells it for a much cheaper price!!!

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
yea i 2 love da mv............it's prettir kool.............jux love it............. B) ....................

ga-cha

sarNie Egg
a dramatic movie thay really gives me hope in realizing true love can never fade even when 2 hearts are apart. Eventually, you will be together at long last

slee00

sarNie Adult
ga-cha said:
a dramatic movie thay really gives me hope in realizing true love can never fade even when 2 hearts are apart. Eventually, you will be together at long last
[post="112071"][/post]​

You guys are just a whole bunch of romantic! I am watching this right now...on the part where she came to Seoul and found him at the hotel lobby....going in for a meeting...would be interesting to watch what happens next!

slee00

sarNie Adult
By the way....the english sub is really sucks...I have to read everything backward...and whenever they mean "you" it is "I" and "I" is "You"....so frustrating! More frustrating than the guy in Lovers in Harvard trying to speak English! Atleast he is trying! this is terrible!

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
slee00 said:
By the way....the english sub is really sucks...I have to read everything backward...and whenever they mean "you" it is "I" and "I" is "You"....so frustrating! More frustrating than the guy in Lovers in Harvard trying to speak English! Atleast he is trying! this is terrible!
[post="112908"][/post]​
omg their english was horrible! even the main girl's dad spoke better english.

amaymoua

sarNie Egg
I just think no matter how bad the subs were.. the movie made up for it.... I thought it was such a great movie... Love it to death... It's like no matter how they were seperated... they always had a way of finding a way back to each other... because they were meant to be... too bad... nothing like that happens in real life... well atleast 99% of the time anyhow...

slee00

sarNie Adult
Amaymoua, You are right, I still love the story...They are so adorable couple....and even when he doesnt not remember her in person, his heart remembers her...his heart ached for her and wont let her go! So beautiful when he just came back and he remember everything....went back to the mailbox....sooooo sweet!

calla

sarNie Adult
i currently watch this drama.........ahhhhhhhh so good and sad at the same time. the guy isn't that cute.....but i like him. i'm glad that i make the right decision for buying this one. :D

anjos

my husband like this movie..... he said it was ok...... but my sister in law love it... she had this movie in dvd..... she said it good.... but I dont konw cuz... I didnt watch it.... just read the story line....

slee00

sarNie Adult
I have seen this one and not the Frog prince yet....I like this one. Though I like the strong P'ek in Green Rose better...

Hi,

I am very interested in this drama, and would like to download the raw version with English soft subtitle, anyone know where I can find it, please advise me.

Thank you

mysticlady83

sarNie Egg
Love_at_Dolphin_bay said:
Hi,

I am very interested in this drama, and would like to download the raw version with English soft subtitle, anyone know where I can find it, please advise me.

Thank you
[post="133469"][/post]​

You can check out silentregrets.com. It has the eng hardsub version. I hope this helps you.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I REALLIE REALLIE LIKE THIS DRAMA.. SUCH A SWEET ROMANTIC DRAMA.. JI SUNG IS SO CUTE.. THIS DRAMA MADE ME CRY...

dOES ANYBODY KNOW WHICH SITE I CAN GO & DOWNLOAD
"OUR LOVE WILL ALWAYS LAST" BY EDWARD CHUN??
IF U DO, LET ME KNOW..

I LOVE THAT SONG SO MUCH... tHANKS ADVANCE!!! :)

bi-lover

sarNie Egg
i start to watch this drama and it is not bad so far........it makes me kind of sad!! i'm glad there's no ooooo annoying girls in there'''yet''....