saving yourself until marriage

hlee_hang

sarNie Egg
It's possible, because it all depends on yourself and how important it is to you. I am married to the man that claimed my virginity. Not everyone will think that way, because some people after knowing how it is will want to try more and that will break up the marriage. So if you're the wandering type, have enough until you know you're ready to settle down.

Also, sex is good for the soul, just know how to protect yourself and do it responsibly. You can only govern your own body and decide for yourself. Good luck.

skies

sarNie Adult
yes, i do believe it is possible...but there is always a chance that things might go differently, if you're in a relationship...but if you do have intercourse before marriage, just don't regret it later, because it only makes things worse...as far as i'm concern, sex before marriage is common nowadays, so i guess it's normal or okay for many people...

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
yes... dont let them pressure u!!! and dont regret it. and dont sleep with ur uncle's friends!!! so not cool. not tht i did, but some cousins of mine did... also, they may be ur first but diffiantly (spell check) not ur last :D
so... what you're trying to say is that you slept with your uncle's friends before already? lol

anyways..

it's okay to have intercourse =) it's better to have experience other people before you get married so that way when you get married you won't be thinking about "oh geez.. i how wonder how it feels to fuck another guy or woman..) so don't go out and have sex just because i said this... i'm not taking any blame :lol: "it's way better than fast food it's Wendy's"

MizViz

sarNie Adult
yeah it is possible...its possible for everyone but sometimes...some people just get too desperate and so they cant save themselves till marriage

jimmylee12

sarNie Egg
teen today have sex before they married so i say no because i saw way too many hmong girl have baby before they even turn 16

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Of course it's possible. You can't give it up unless you want to, right? lol

nerine

sarNie Egg
The best way is to keep distance from guys. Oh yes, and imagine if ur husband finds out bout u losing ur virginity before marrying him, he will get mad and abandon u n cheat on u. dis is true for he will be angry and think that he had married a slut and will regret it. so its best if u stay a virgin and wait after marriage to lose ur virginity.

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
virginity is so way overrated these days. so many people are not waiting until marriage to experience sexual pleasure. but, of course it's possible to remain a virgin until your marriage, why wouldn't it be? choosing to loose one's virginity is a personal choice that one makes, unless of course they get raped.

in response to S3ssh0m@ru_Luv3r_4_3v@'s comment about one's husband's being upset if he finds out he did not marry an virgin and then cheating on her and abandoning her, i don't quiet agree with it. most guys these days are more open minded than that, unless of course they're super old fashion and rigid. and if he cheats on her and abandons her upon finding out she's was not a virgin that makes him a worse person than her. can he guarentee himself to be a virgin prior to the marriage as well? because if he cannot, then he cannot expect the same from his spouse, that's double standard. Hello, we live in the good US of A, both male and female have equal rights.

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
What if you were like raped????????????????????????????????
That's what i said, having been raped is the only time where you do not have a choice about losing your virginity, other than that, the choice of keeping it or losing it is a personal choice of an individual...

miss_kayomee

sarNie Egg
yes it is, it's all on how strong willed the individual is. if they are someone who gives into temptations too easily then no. but if they aren't someone who is weak at temptations then of course. i for one saved my virginity for awhile. i truly believe in saving it before marriage, it's more special and it means more when both people saved it for one another.