SAWADEE KHAA from thailanddd

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
missy i can try can to read it if you get me the link....? im somewhere doing something i am not supposed to be doing lol if you know what i mean! :p

or i can do it when i get home, jump on atc ... :D

babi3

sarNie Egg
your so lucky to go back to thailand but yeah have alot of fun and find yourself a hot guy.........

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
your so lucky to go back to thailand but yeah have alot of fun and find yourself a hot guy.........

ive already got my eyes and heart set on 3 guys....TIK, Aum A, and Ken..(sorry noi ! )
this is my first time in thailand and im having a blast ..its fun to travel by yourself with nothing more than a camera and a map

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
ive already got my eyes and heart set on 3 guys....TIK, Aum A, and Ken..(sorry noi ! )
this is my first time in thailand and im having a blast ..its fun to travel by yourself with nothing more than a camera and a map
Sounds like a fun adventure! I want to go... Anyways enjoy yourself I'm not gonna say have lots of fun because from reading your post and it seem like you already are!

P.S. How does those bugs taste like? I always wonder...maybe I should try some of my own

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
If you give me the exact link ja I'll read it for you.

Ahaha i tour the whole siam square in 3hours.
I'll be there in 3 to 4 weeks myself. Sigh... going to miss all the concert.

but april is the best month to be in thailand. They have alot of concert... it's endless for the whole week. Golf-mike and forgot who is suppose to have a concert too. Mang it's endless. I'm from the east coast so our 97 our here is the same as thailand so I'm use to the weather there. I remember I wore loose clothing/ufo pants and I was okay. Hmm then again that was during July so maybe it's not as hot as april.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
man...krystal i should have asked you this last night..ms piggle sent me the link...i will forward it to you k...

i was only able to do it karaoke style LMAO...i cant translate it into english...sorry na ms piggle!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Thanks ami for the link.

sorry mspiggle,

Change of plan...P'um is not going to attend this meeting. He's going to attend the october meeting instead. So the april 27th meeting is just a get together between the fanclub member ja. Ahahah since you don't really understand I don't if you still want to go.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
it's true, that's what i do. travelin' by urself with just a camera and a map, n u are set. if u got luggage coming from other countries, ur best off renting a locker at the airport and leaving it there.

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
it's true, that's what i do. travelin' by urself with just a camera and a map, n u are set. if u got luggage coming from other countries, ur best off renting a locker at the airport and leaving it there.

haha i i left all my luggage at my hotel room in China..i just packed 3 dresses and left for thailand...i forgot to pack undies and had to buy them here..hahahahahahah im such a loser

i have always preferred to travel alone because then i dont have to accomodate anyone but myself...
but really the street foods are great here but its giving me terrible tummyaches..pr maybe its the baggie drinks

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
Sounds like a fun adventure! I want to go... Anyways enjoy yourself I'm not gonna say have lots of fun because from reading your post and it seem like you already are!

P.S. How does those bugs taste like? I always wonder...maybe I should try some of my own

hmmmm it tastes like chips or fried broadbeans.....the fried bumblebee was nasty because the intestined was mushy and crap...

it is very fun but sometimes u feel a bit loserish ..like the other night i booked a cruise dinner and amongst alllll the loving families and couples im the loser who sat alone..hahah i ended up helping a lot of peopel take photos.....sucha loserrrrrrrrr =D
and today i will have a picnic at Lumphini park like a loser again..hahahaha...gotta love it

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
Thanks ami for the link.

sorry mspiggle,

Change of plan...P'um is not going to attend this meeting. He's going to attend the october meeting instead. So the april 27th meeting is just a get together between the fanclub member ja. Ahahah since you don't really understand I don't if you still want to go.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH O_O damn it damn it damn it....p'umm u are tooooooooooo cruel i hate u i hate i hateeeee uuuuuuu wahhhh wahhhh booohoooo.. :( :( :( :( :( :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: .........hahah thanks ladies for the warning..otherwise i'd go there like a fool and no Umm...sigh just my luck....

i wonder if its not too late to go to india....

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
If you give me the exact link ja I'll read it for you.

Ahaha i tour the whole siam square in 3hours.
I'll be there in 3 to 4 weeks myself. Sigh... going to miss all the concert.

but april is the best month to be in thailand. They have alot of concert... it's endless for the whole week. Golf-mike and forgot who is suppose to have a concert too. Mang it's endless. I'm from the east coast so our 97 our here is the same as thailand so I'm use to the weather there. I remember I wore loose clothing/ufo pants and I was okay. Hmm then again that was during July so maybe it's not as hot as april.

helllooo im fromt he east coast too but i can never get used to the hot weather...are u from florida? im from nyc so i get used to the cold more often..

april is the best time to visit thailand cuz its off peak season and tickets are cheapest....its true there are a lot of events going on at siam center every night...i saw a lot of performances but i just dont know who the guys are...im just amaed at how they can jump around and perform in so many layers of clothing in the high noon sun....O_O
meanwhile im half naked but still drenched in sweat....i guess thatsa how people know im not thai native

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
hmmmm it tastes like chips or fried broadbeans.....the fried bumblebee was nasty because the intestined was mushy and crap...

it is very fun but sometimes u feel a bit loserish ..like the other night i booked a cruise dinner and amongst alllll the loving families and couples im the loser who sat alone..hahah i ended up helping a lot of peopel take photos.....sucha loserrrrrrrrr =D
and today i will have a picnic at Lumphini park like a loser again..hahahaha...gotta love it
Hmmm...note to self, eat only the top half of the bumblebee :p

It's okay...just think of your three hubbies and smile alone like a dork. Just kidding!

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
Hmmm...note to self, eat only the top half of the bumblebee :p

It's okay...just think of your three hubbies and smile alone like a dork. Just kidding!

gosh im already a dork for even going to the fan club meeting if i do go... :mellow: :mellow:=\ ...but im really curious cuz ive never been to a fan club meeting in my life and i wanna check out what they do and what his fan base is like...i wonder if its all teeny boppers or young women or older ladies...

only u sarnies know this dark part of my life...hahah if i were to tell my friends and family about my 3 hubbies and the fan clubs i would be laughed out of my panties.... :p :p :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol ms piggle yes we understand you perfectly...my sisters and ppl who arent in our situation will think we are krazy!!! oh well... :p

jeniferin

sarNie Egg
Have fun na ka!
i think i would just sizzle LMFAO
aiyaaaaa

Whoa must be easy to see famous people in thailand eh?
lol :)

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i wish i can to thailand one of these days. i can't wait until that day comes, i'll be soooooooooo happy in my life to get to go to thailand for once.

have lots of fun and don't forget to take pictures and share with us.