Sawan Being

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
http://www.thairath.co.th/news.php?section...p;content=85570

i haven't started watching it yet i'm pretty sure its good though! but seriously hopefully ken's wife doesnt get mad or something. i would feel weird if my husband was an actor and getting to hug and kiss other girls you know.
oh that CPR scene was nothing compared to the REAL kissing scene in episode 4! i don't think noi will get mad, i mean, it's just a lakorn and all. I'm sure ken kisses noi all the time so just a few kissing scenes in lakorn won't hurt. ^_^

you should DEFiNiTELY watch Sawan Bieng! it's soo addicting! you won't be sorry! ^_^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
That was just CPR. You should see the real ones in episode 4-5. Those were breathtaking.

max

sarNie Elites
I do not think that Noi should get mad because it is called acting. LOL ^^ Like somebody said above, you should be professional, especially in this knid of entertainment industry, acting/movies,etc.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
HAHAHAHA...HE TOUCHED HER BOOBIES!!!
HAHAHA...I GOTS TO GO RE-WATCHED THAT PART TOO!!!
HAHAHA..I KINDA SKIPPED IT SO YEAH!!!
HAHA..U MUST OF WATCHED EVERY ONE OF HIS MOVES!!!
HAHAH..THANKS THOUGH!!
HAHAHAHA..
Y CANT I STOP LAUGHING!!
AHAHAHAHA....

mailee0515

sarNie Egg
Nah..I have no doubt that Noi would mind the kissing scnese because being an actress herself, she probably understands that it is strictly professional. Plus, the intimate scenes and kissing scenes between Ken and Ann are not even close to American "R" scenes. It was done tastefully and it was required because both the characters had a lot of chemistry. :p

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
awesome! i want to watch those kiss scenes so bad, but i want to wait for subbed vids first so i understand completely!!! heheh, i'm so excited!!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
pwuahhhaa. i love the real kisses! XD yes and noi better nto mind. because its called being "professional"=D i bet ken & anne enjoy it anyways ;D hahaha!

Kelly

yup i love the kisses too....they were so real..i screamed my a$$ off....then i rewatched it like so many times....
ken is just so sexy when he kisses ann......

but yea thats nothing like an american movie!
i even think sometimes american movies go to far...

tinarukter

sarNie Hatchling
yea i understand that it just shocked me a little.. WELL not SHOCKED but you know because thai ppl never like doing real kisses like that

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. i was shocked. when i saw the kiss i was like "whoa whoaa whoaaaa! what in the world..?!" my jaw literally dropped :eek: but it was juicy. that is one kiss i will remember. ^_^

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i swear..sometimes it looks like Anne has a crush on him..like she always happy and touchy feely with him..its cute though lol