Sawan Bien Beat JLR!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
hahahaha omg u brought the jlr war water war into this lol.. xp.. if i may correct u rr.. ITS BOTTLED TEAM LOL>> THAT IS WINNING lol..xp..

hahaha i'll be like 28 or 29 if they were to make anotha remake lol.. xp .. kekek ** hi5** .. haha i luv paul too rr.. lol.. xp..
how old will i be then :huh:

annes acting pretty much expanded. i mean what role havent we seen her in?..unlike other actresses, we actually get to see ann in many diverse roles. like her upcoming project with aum is the total opposite of SB, she switched her role dramtically by playing a mental person which is new for her. . like i said before, shes one of the few actresses who doesnt get repetitive role.
yeah..i cant wait to see her acting for that role!
its mental lakorn season now..lol!

when you mean expand her horizon what do you mean exactly? i'm sure Ann has the capability to expand her horizon. she could play an evil villian & i'm sure she can damn well pull it off.
see you thinkg JLR kick major ASS. i say SB rules the world.
cuz when it gets reptitive it gets boring & you can predict the lakorn. --->JLR<----

unlike SB, so many unexpected twisted. it was an emotional rollercoaster

Remember my name ---> Noy<--- you'll be screaming it later. :ph34r:
JLR RULEZ THE UNIVERSE X INFINITY!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
well you never know for sure.....everything is not for certain.....
well in that case if SB rules the world...then i say JLR also owns the universe...and all the dimensions and the speed of light
repetitive things happen all the time.....like most of the time...the p'ek and the n'ek end up together....and besides...if you can predict a lakorn.....then you know it's a lakorn duh....lol it's only going to be boring if you make it one...and if the cast can't make it interesting then idk..lol

-->uh correct me if i'm wrong...but in SB i predicted that ann and ken were going to end up together...and sure enough they did....i knew there were going to be r-scenes...and a baby...lots of crying and revenge.....and that when ken was mad at his dad...i knew that ken still cared for him..and he would tell his father that he was sorry (even if it was to the grave...)
but it did have some twist like leela slapping herself...

i will remember you name...just as long as you remember mine.......ewwwwwwwwwww lol...had a dirty thought :loool:
naughty2 RR...lol yeah...i predicted that too!(eventhough its so obvious that after havin so mnay R-scenes thus it wil produce a baby lol)

kekekekeke .. i think i just did rr.. oh yea lol.. hahaha .. its not tap .. its BOTTLED WATERS XP ..

hahahaha..
yeahhhhh!bottled!
ok,we're officially need to go to aum n ann mental hospital..
we're fighting over type of waters...

hahaha they should be best friends lol.. san n lee xp .. hahahaha
yeah...who noes...they r bez of fren..they are in BANGKOK..u noe..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
apparently if i put my opinion in something..it becomes huge (aka...my comment of ann)...lol
lol....yeah!

WhoA!!! i did not see this thread...hahaha....it went up to 17 pages in what, 3 days??...geez..must of been some heated opinions going on up in here...anyways i'm here to leave my comment on this lol

YAY FOR SB!!!! wooo!!!!..i knew it would top JLR

don't get me wrong i liked JLR too, but SB just got my attention and totally just got me hooked....seems like the cast gave it their all for this lakorn....hope to see anne and ken in the future!!

by reading some of the comments it sounds like theres SB v.s. JLR thing is going on haha...
man if this is gonna happen, pretty soon there will be JAI RAO vs BORISUT BOMBUT KAEN
nah..i fon't think so...coz both lakorn gt aff n aum..hehe

i'm just gonna watch Jai Rao with ken... he's hott... :drool:
yeah,he's hot!
but i hope he dont use that shades which he wore during the fitting ceremony...

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i love to debate...we do this all the time in class with like Republican vs Democrat or Hilary vs Obama...
I LOVE OBAMA by the way haha

AND SB too!!!
debate is fun..especially when the gurls gang up to fight with the boys...lol!

lmao iluvnumandoil, ure comment is too funny^yeah imma gonna watch all three of them, borisud, jai rao and botup greep...another war in place right there: "BBBK VS JR VS BGST"
im gonna watch all 3 bau

nina07

sarNie Adult
ughh theres other asians out there that like tap water??? lao people like bottled water ... like me..hehe but if other lao people like tap water then..good for you i guess..eww..BOTTLED WATER ALL DA WAYY BAYBAY !! :dude:

nina07

sarNie Adult
SAWAN BEiNG WiLL RULE THE WORLD !!! MORE THAN JLR...KEKE..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
I like both sawan bieng and jum leuy ruk but i found myself downloading and looking forward to each week for jum leuy ruk rather than sawan bieng. I think it is the hotness of aum and aff and don't get me wrong i love ken and ann but I've seen them play before so maybe that is why I wasn't all hyped about it. But both lakorns are great, at least we had something to watch every week.
u said it gurl!

Wow crazy.
haha personally I liked both and I kind of knew Sawan Bieng would be higher since Oum Ruk was a big hit.
And JLR were a new couple so at least they got that high. & I watched JLR for Aff hehe.
But yeah I don't really care who got higher. As long as both of them were sucessful.
agreed =]

hey! guys.. here's my

VERSUS mode of SB and JLR....lmao

sweet!lol..Aum got his bad boy look on!

its fair enough. JLR also became a huge hit considering they were b-listers. it proves that a lakorn doesnt need to have a-listers to get high ratings. SB came in 1st while JLR 2nd. the 2 top lakorn of 08. well, for now
lol...so lakorns got A and B lister huh..lol...so is Aum n Aff considered as an A-lister now? :rolleyes:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ughh theres other asians out there that like tap water??? lao people like bottled water ... like me..hehe but if other lao people like tap water then..good for you i guess..eww..BOTTLED WATER ALL DA WAYY BAYBAY !! :dude:
lol rr...even nina support me n aiko!

well,everyone gt their own taste n i find JLR rulez my world(as long as they do that,im happy lol!)

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
hahahaha....GO SB :dude: :clap: :yahoo:

u said it gurl!
agreed =]
sweet!lol..Aum got his bad boy look on!
lol...so lakorns got A and B lister huh..lol...so is Aum n Aff considered as an A-lister now? :rolleyes:
um..i'm pretty sure tinah is tlking about RATINGS...which let me remind you SAWAN BIENG BEAT JLR....thats all it comes down to

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
how old will i be then :huh:
yeah..i cant wait to see her acting for that role!
its mental lakorn season now..lol!
JLR RULEZ THE UNIVERSE X INFINITY!
you gals can tell me how much JLR rules the world/universe or whatever JLR will rule but it ain't gonna make me like JLR any better. in fact it makes me love SB even more.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
you gals can tell me how much JLR rules the world/universe or whatever JLR will rule but it ain't gonna make me like JLR any better. in fact it makes me love SB even more.
Well the same, everyone can say all they want about SB BEATING JLR whatever...doesn't make me like SB even more, JLR IS STILL no.1!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I really can't believe this. Look, you like Sawan Biang and you like Jamluey Ruk. We can all keep this to ourselves and not have to argue you know. Fine, you like Sawan Biang then you like Sawan Biang more than Jamluey Ruk. If you like Jamluey Ruk more, then so be it. You don't have to go arguing about which is better. Or maybe you just can't accept the fact... Or else you'd be over it by now.

Yuubuu! >_< ...!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
I really can't believe this. Look, you like Sawan Biang and you like Jamluey Ruk. We can all keep this to ourselves and not have to argue you know. Fine, you like Sawan Biang then you like Sawan Biang more than Jamluey Ruk. If you like Jamluey Ruk more, then so be it. You don't have to go arguing about which is better. Or maybe you just can't accept the fact... Or else you'd be over it by now.
Yuubuu! >_< ...!

lol..cool..cool girl..i was juz replying to aiko n rr hilarious messages..n yeah..im leaving this thread n migrating to the 3 new lakorn thread!
will be seeing u girls/guys there =]

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Yuubuu! >_< ...!

i'm not talking about SB or JLR ruling the world and universe..because it apprantly will not...eheheh :lol:

but this thread was nice just telling us fans of the rating that i'm sure most of us wanted to know..for example me.i wanted to know the rating compared to Oum Ruk's rating...wondering if Ken & Ann did it again...but then negative comments were made and so..we gotta defend our celebrities..tat's why we're FANS!