Sawan Bien Beat JLR!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
no harm done..we're sarnies rite(im kinda newbie here...lol)
anyways,i was stating my point of view too ;)
i hardly watch tv these days..lol
hahaha i know.. me either im on like the net 24/7 when i get home from school.. omg i saw naruto yesterday on tv yesterday im like omg i wanna watch animes again but then i was like ewwwwwwe .. the english voices r so gay lol..xp .. i alwayse watch animes in original japanese audio with eng subs lol..xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
no problemo ;)
btw,the oom ruk thread..gt lotz of spoilers?
wana join lol..but im like at eps2 n im scared of spoilers...lol
hahaha u should watch oum ruk .. i luvd it .. xp .. ken was so innocent in ther lol.. hahaha n omg tae is kute but gosh he was super annoyin lol.. i didnt need the spoilers lol.. i watched it all the way lol.. xp..

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
no problemo ;)
btw,the oom ruk thread..gt lotz of spoilers?
wana join lol..but im like at eps2 n im scared of spoilers...lol
cant believe you never seen it..great lakorn also...but ann character piss me off

tinah

sarNie Coma
oum ruk is the total opposite of SB. oum ruk was relaxing and funny to watch while SB is mostly sad and dramatic

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
hahaha u should watch oum ruk .. i luvd it .. xp .. ken was so innocent in ther lol.. hahaha n omg tae is kute but gosh he was super annoyin lol.. i didnt need the spoilers lol.. i watched it all the way lol.. xp..
watchin it nw lol

cant believe you never seen it..great lakorn also...but ann character piss me off
lol..didnt i told u guys..JLR was my first lakorn..lol

ummm the only spoilers are the mv's basically hahah...very good lakorn
ok..will be joining u gurls soon..lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yeah i like MTR and the one with kob too,,gosh chakrit was so :drool:

by the way, since we both love noon as our fav actress and also chakrit, even though i know that you love paul in Rahut-rissaya more, i just wonder have you watch the lakorn" pleng pa fa lom dao" starred chakrit and noon yet? it was a great drama. Noon was so beautiful and at her best in there, and chakrit is just as hot :wub: . So if you haven't, i'll recommond this one and hope that you'll enjoy it as much as i do.
no i have not seen that one yet.....i really do want to watch it....but i have been so behind on thai lakorns...i think that when i finish watching them...i will start on this one...thanks^^ yeah i love paul...but chakrit is up there too lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
^^its gonna be tough to surpass SB cuz not alot of lakorns reach up to the 20s nowadayz.
maybe it would be a hit but i dont think it would have the same aroma as jlr and sb.

oum ruk is the total opposite of SB. oum ruk was relaxing and funny to watch while SB is mostly sad and dramatic
oum ruk was sad too in a different way.