Sawan Bieng MV vs. Jao Rao MV

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I was watching these two SB and JR MV, and I very like them. Of course, there are others too, but I feel these to MVs have beautiful and great touching scenes, so I'm choosing them. Look it through the glance as if you have never seen one before :D
I was just wondering by 'just' watching which one would captivated or strongly attracted you the most?
Or Imagine if you have never seen either lakorns before, by watching these MVs, which one would make you very very want to watch?
Just out of curosity?
Try to be honest, ne ;D

if you already have a favor one, it doesn't mean you have to choose that one
i'm just asking for which one (if you have not seen the lakorn) would you want to try out.
i know some would like both but please see if you can pick just ONE :p

**It helps to open the two MV in the same window and watch one after the other** at least it does for me :D

Both MV has a very very sweet bed scene. Also, a scene where they both kissed KEN!...Ahh, i'm loving it.

SB: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HSMveKmlLM...feature=related

JR: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6L7kG8wIw8...feature=related

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ken and Ann just because I had fallen in love with Oum Ruk! Ken and Ann!!! So if I had never seen SB I would still have chosen SB over JR. JR had that Korean charisma and appeal that I didn't like.

Sophiiee

sarNie Egg
Even though I dont think the SB MV catches the essence of SB (probably too sweet :p ), I still like to choose that one b/c Ken and Anne look better together in my opinion. For me Ken and Aff look like siblings :rolleyes:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
both these songs touches my heart...love the singers voice ...n the lakorns...

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I still like to choose that one b/c Ken and Anne look better together in my opinion. For me Ken and Aff look like siblings :rolleyes:
I agreed. I think Ken and Aff looks like siblings in JR. Although, I think she has the power over Ken, he has her wrapped around his finger like it's nothing and she didn't do anything about it but CRY. I grow so tired of her crying.
Ken and Ann looks like King and Queen where else, Ken and Aff looks like siblings --prince and princess, looking out for each other

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
I would choose SB!! ^_^ I think I know why most people would pick JR because the MV has more sweet scenes. JR sweet scenes is not a force, unlike SB where you have unwilling n'ek (most of the time) ^_^ If I were someone who doesn't know who these actor/actresses were, I would go for JR just because to the scenes from the lakorn that was put in the MV. But I know both story lines and how they are so I pick SB all the way! :dude:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:lol: I just realize that that's my SB MV. :loool: The song doesn't necessarily fit within the SB storyline but then again it goes. LOL. Narin has never experienced love before. Kawee treated her like crap but later redeemed himself by showing Narin his sweet & sensitive side. :wub:
Sooo... hence the song of the MV. Ruk Ter Tee Soot. :D

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I say the SB one cuz tat one i uploaded lol ehehe..made by Noy but i helped put on the subtitles lol
juz kidding...i reallie like Jieb Lover's as well...but i tink out of ALL the SB MVs tat i've seen and i will
say i've seen almost all the fan made ones...i'll give it to Breazy's MV

Sawan Bieng-Ashes and Wine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNFy5TVVWT8

-i tink it captured the essence of their relationship *tears*

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
i am not a fan of neither lakorns, but i have to say that jr is probably better lol
ive seen bits and pieces...
sawang bieng i had no taste due to anne lol
aff was pretty and good.
i liked it a bit more.

so yea prob. jai rao.