Sawan Bieng

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
who do u think will dubb Sawas Bieng..??....i hope hmong will dubb it like jamloey ruk too...i love sb...can't wait till it's out..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Hopefullie TNT will get to it b4 EQ or some other random production gets it...love Sawan Bieng to death..sorrie not trying to bash JLR but i feel Sawan Bieng has a better storyline..more heartbreaking yet heartwarming in a weird sense...ehehe

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
YEA HOPEFULLY TNT GETS IT. THEY GOT JLR OUT PRETTY FAST TOO...CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO BE DUB OR EVEN BETTER SUBBED AND OUT IN THE MARKET!

frog

sarNie Egg
Is this a old drama or a new drama? I'm confused because I thought that they did a drama a long time together Called Sawan Bieng a long time ago and now it just going to be subbed.

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
Is this a old drama or a new drama? I'm confused because I thought that they did a drama a long time together Called Sawan Bieng a long time ago and now it just going to be subbed.

geesh... where have you been? it's the 2008 remake. it's currently airing and it's VERY GOOD!!! starring anne and ken :spin:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. silly u this is a 2008 remake starring ken n anne.. muahahahaha xp lol..

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
lol..
sometimes I just wonder where they get their copies of the dramas to sub... cuz I'd be pissed off if they just steal the ones uploaded online and dubb it out for money. It's not fair to some poor Hmong people who work hard for the money they use to buy those lakorns. When I was younger I'd go work minimum wage all sumer long just to buy lakorns dubbed into Hmong... that's why I'm so anal about it..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
that's a good question..i should look into tat..but juz have 2 be careful...like TNT / Sun Produciton / EQ usuallie have reallie good picture quality....

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: yes...there was an old drama named Sawan Bieng..this is the remake...there was a 1988 version 1998 version and now the 2008 version....if you liked any of the older versions..this one is a MUST watch..it's so great can't even put it into words :wub:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
frog....u gotta watch it......its like one of the best...i...well, in my opinion...i love it way better than jlr...even though jlr is also one of my favorite to..

Fearless

sarNie Adult
lol..
sometimes I just wonder where they get their copies of the dramas to sub... cuz I'd be pissed off if they just steal the ones uploaded online and dubb it out for money. It's not fair to some poor Hmong people who work hard for the money they use to buy those lakorns. When I was younger I'd go work minimum wage all sumer long just to buy lakorns dubbed into Hmong... that's why I'm so anal about it..

I'm pretty sure they had to order it just like how the movie store had to order it to rent it out. I doubt that any dubbig company would be stupid enough to use the movies that are uploaded online because the quality is poor.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
lol..

I'm pretty sure they had to order it just like how the movie store had to order it to rent it out. I doubt that any dubbig company would be stupid enough to use the movies that are uploaded online because the quality is poor.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
lol..
i doubt they have permission to dubb these dramas thats why i never buy them. i do buy the hmong movies like blaum...or anything that is made by hmong people because they actually take their time to make the movies whereas the people who steasl dramas and dubb it and make money off of it. i hate leechers.

i'm sorry but i hope they get caught one day.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult

Do you really believe that the movie store orders it to rent out?
Here where I live, I've been hearing rumors that the Thai/Cambodian/Laos store that's been renting out all sorts of series from like, China or Japan and Korea dubbed into Thai, and Thai lakorns, etc.. they have been downloading those episodes and renting them out to people, making free money. My cousin rents them and my mom asks if he has the whole series and he keeps telling her that "they only have one episode per week so we have to wait until they can download and copy each episode that comes out".... that's why I quite renting asian movies whether it's Hmong or not.. Only buy the original Hmong ones at the flea market or order the official ones from ethaicd or some other websites or just watch it online.

but yup, you're right, I doubt some companies would be stupid enough too...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i doubt they have permission to dubb these dramas thats why i never buy them. i do buy the hmong movies like blaum...or anything that is made by hmong people because they actually take their time to make the movies whereas the people who steasl dramas and dubb it and make money off of it. i hate leechers.

i'm sorry but i hope they get caught one day.
i dun know if they have permission from the actual producer but my aunt has a lincense to dub and to sell...

if you buy Hmong movies they're not any betta either most of 'em dun have the lincense to produce and sell movie...i tink the only one i know of is Moua Lee and Su Thao...we know its wrong but...hey it's like downloading music..now u can't deny u've neva done tat b4...

candi

sarNie Juvenile
Btw, I went to the flat market and saw some hmong people dubbed Snow White and Bambi. Not sure if they have permission from Disney (which I dobut they do), but they will lose everything if Disney finds out.

Again, I hate leechers. :arrg:

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Do you really believe that the movie store orders it to rent out?
Here where I live, I've been hearing rumors that the Thai/Cambodian/Laos store that's been renting out all sorts of series from like, China or Japan and Korea dubbed into Thai, and Thai lakorns, etc.. they have been downloading those episodes and renting them out to people, making free money. My cousin rents them and my mom asks if he has the whole series and he keeps telling her that "they only have one episode per week so we have to wait until they can download and copy each episode that comes out".... that's why I quite renting asian movies whether it's Hmong or not.. Only buy the original Hmong ones at the flea market or order the official ones from ethaicd or some other websites or just watch it online.

but yup, you're right, I doubt some companies would be stupid enough too...

OMG.. are you serious? They must be some cheap ass people then. My aunt owns a movie rental store and she has to order them. But when she gets the original set she copies them into 5 sets or so, so more people can rent them at the same time. But downloading them online and renting it out is so cheap and a rip off.

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
YES THEY WILL DUBB IT!!!!!.......YES YES YES I DO KNOW TAT THEY WILL!!! EVEN THO I SAW IT IN THAI BUT HMONG WILL DUBB IT!!!!