Say You Love Me :: Aum/Aff

sarN

sarNie Granny
Arkapon's family comes from a long line of royal descent. Their son is either a military official or government ambassador bringing many honor and creditability to the family name. After World War II 1944, Salapat Arkapon is the only son left in the line. He is married to Laveeda and they had a daughter name Sorina . They were married for 4 years but produce no son. Salapat wanted an heir to carry his family name. He was force to take a second wife, Melin. After a year they have a daughter name, Soripa . He was disappointed with both of his wife and when out drinking with friend. When he return home that night his car have an collision with another automobile and the result from the accident leave him paralyze from the hip down. The doctor said he will never walk again for the rest of his life. Salapat was in rage and ashamed that he no longer can produce an heir to carry the family name. The line of Arkapon will end with him.

Though he love his daughter but he wasn't sure if they can handle the burden of running the estate and soon they will be married off living with their husband. What will become of Arkapon's mansion when he passes away? During this time period woman role is to produce an heir and if they from a wealthy family they must choose a husband with their status or better. Women are not allowed to own estate with their maiden name. They must be married or else the estate will be pass down to the next family member in line after 5 years but if the family member that next in line doesn't take legal action then the estate remain in the father name until she is married . If she is divorce the estate goes to her first son but if she doesn't have a son the husband have right to half of the estate. Salapat was determining not to let his daughter be look upon as weakness to the family name. It important to him the girls will behave with principle, moral, value, elegant, intelligent and they must not shame the family name in anyway. Their future husband will be a man of good background, educated, wealthy, ethic and most importantly he must take the family name Arkapon . Such action is rare for a man to take his wife last name but for Salapat it a must! He hope his future grandchildren will carry the family name on.

Salapat favor his oldest daughter, Sorina. She is smart, beautiful, elegant and full with pride truly a Arkapon . His youngest daughter, Soripa is very strict, serious, mature and very temperamental when rule is broken. The entire servant in the house is frightened by Miss.Soripa and dare not look her in the eye. Sorina is difference and more compassion she doesn't look upon the servant as their salve but if rule is broken she will lecture and give warning but if the problem is serious -- salary cut. Soripa disagreed and punish them with hand whipping or lock them in the storage room and starve them for 2 days. She believe the harsher the punishment the less mistaken is made.

fun

Expired Sarnie
LMAO, I don't feel like writing any fan fiction. I guess its SB that is takiing over for the moment. Watch, when SB ends this thread is going to be crazy and full of Ken and Ann fan fiction. That was what happened to JLR. LMAO> I am planning to write Ken and Ann a fanfcition. LMAO :lol:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i like this wallie so much that i have to post it here -- even though no fiction story is type up yet :p probable won't till "sawan bieng " end . I'm a spammer . Pic credit : GP ( the girl with the long list of JLR )

LMAO hahahhaha "the girl with the long list of JLR" HAHHHAHA sarN i love you darling hehehhe kk ima go put that title on fo u kk <3 hugs and kisses

cecilia

Staff member
btw. the other title sound more exciting and more interesting :p i like the other title better b/c it let you create extra scenes beyond what the writer write :ph34r: BUT .. we can't always think like that .. other will question our daily life :blush:

cecilia

Staff member
:lol: u need to write a fiction so we'll know wat goin on in ur mind

<body="http://www.sarnworld.com/images/sayuloveme.jpg">
i'm such a bad writer but i can imagine with the help of a writer :p ..

AHH. I LIKE THE SCOOP of the short script .. SUCH DEMANDING FATHER IN LAW .. so who's aff? .. sorina or soripa .. man, i miss my soriya .. :loool: but it's okay. she can take another name as long as she have so and a at the end :p .. will HARITH be the shining armor to rescue this family command? .. such a big task on his shoulder. i can't wait. the prologue is so INTERESTING !!! keep it up .. *pressuring to see this written before sb end :p .. i know i'm bad :(*

sarN

sarNie Granny
the reason why i didn't put Soriya is cuz i want ya' girls to guess which one get Harit . There only 1 Harit lmao

cecilia

Staff member
wow. that's so mysterious .. so both sister have equal role.. wow ..that just make it more interesting !!! ARE ppl allow to clone man back in that era?

sarN

sarNie Granny
wow. that's so mysterious .. so both sister have equal role.. wow ..that just make it more interesting !!! ARE ppl allow to clone man back in that era?
"...damn girl... one guy isnt' enough for you eh ? .." said Mew :p ..i add some more to the prologue

cecilia

Staff member
well, what can mew do. she knows she would ask for more men too according to the way she give advice to SORIYA :p ..

pls do so . .i wanna read it .. nothing to read atm !! i just know they will end up with having the 3/2 r in here :p sound like i'm making society bad with not governor/law :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
u so funnie girl . stop it lmao since "sawan being" air wed & thru .. i guess i'll type/post it on weekend . It take me like 30min to 1hr just to type . my head think faster den my typing :lol: ...i go work on the next part real quick .

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
... ohhh poor harit have to take his wifes nahm sagoon ...(so what will harit's name be...since SarN didnt use soriya's name also??)

wow, so it could be the older sis..beautiful & elegant (aff- miss prim & proper) i cant imagine her be so cruel as to punish the slaves/maids like that..but SarN can totally surprise us all & show us the other side of Soriya! LOL

cecilia

Staff member
wow. sarN, i can't wait. i'm curious to know who's this girl will be .. will she be the wild child ..

sarN

sarNie Granny
Both daughter is strong in their own way but Salapat is unsure what the future hold for Arkapon's mansion. His distance cousins is constantly demanding the estate be turn over to them since Salapat only have daughter. He was angry and curses them away. His daughter is better than any men out there and they can run the estate without any problem but since his health is worsen by the day he afraid if he die the relative will seize the chance to take Arkapon. He wants his daughter to marry a man of great wealth and willing to take the family name after him. Most importantly this man must be honest and trustfully to take care of his daughter when he is gone...But who? Sorina is turning 21 and Soripa is 17 at the age of marriage.

Harit is an orphan and living with his foster parent in Arkapon's estate. His foster parent found him at a train station when he was 12 years old at the time his head was severely injury and he doesn't remember who or where he from . They were touch by the young boy condition and take him in. They love him very much and for the past 15 years he has grown to be a very handsome man. He does the garden work and take care of the horses at Arkapon's estate. He never goes into the main house. His parent warns him to stay 20 feet away because Mr. Arkapon is very possessive and doesn't like unfamiliar men around his daughter. Harit had always been curious about his master's daughter and want to see them . He heard they are beautiful especially Sorina , not only is she charming but her heart is made of gold . Shame on him for thinking about her in a romantic way, if anyone found out they will laugh at his stupidity . He is just a lowly servant boy in the house. There no way he can reach for such a star.

Sorina was walking along the garden cutting some fresh flower and was fascinated with the lovely rose that grows. The Arkapon have a massive maze garden if a stranger was to take a tour they will be lost in the mist of it all. In the middle of the maze there a gigantic fountain with two huge stone fishes pouring water from their mouth. Harit cleaning the fountain and was distracted by a feet step sound from behind him . He turn toward the sound and for the first time in his life --- she was gorgeous. He was stun by her beauty and wasn't aware of her talking to him .

excuse me. You take care of the garden right??? she asked and wave her hand at his face.

yes ma he reply moment later after and lower his head . Who is she ? She must be the master daughter, he thought.

you done a splendid job .. these rose is lovely she smell one of the rose in her basket and look at the servant . He looks nervous and fidgeting? Must be new? She never saw him before. I'm Sorina , the oldest daughter , what your name?

He couldn' t found the words and kept his head down. It her! She is so beautiful. His heart was beating loudly against his ear . He flushed. He never felt like this way with any girls before. How darn he feel this way toward the master daughter who put food on his table.

"let me see your face , so next time I'll remember you" she said

Harit was afraid to raise his head because what if Miss. Sorina see the blushes on his face ? He was embarrass. She once again ask him to lift his head. He doesn't want to test her temper and does as told . Their eye meet for the first time . She was mesmerizing under the hot sun .

Rina ! P'Rina Soripa call out for her sister as she walks through the garden and toward the fountain. She spotted her sister taking to a guy and she was furious because he doesn't look familiar to her . Father have stated no men should be allow with in 20 feet of the house . P'Rina !!!! she shouted and the couple turn around .

Yes ! Soripa i can hear you . I'm not deaf said Sorina

Soripa rushes to her sister side and pointed her finger at the servant Who are you ! what you doing here . you broken the house rule , no men is allow here! said Soripa angrily . She walk toward the servant , scanning him from head to toes in disgust . How darn he look at her sister straight in the face? Why isn't he not on his knee ? This is unacceptable . you're a servant . When the master stand you have to be on your knee . What your name so I can tell my father

He quickly drop to his knee , he was so mesmerize by Miss. Sorina that he forgotten his position . This must be Soripa the youngest daughter of his master . She isn't nice like her sister . He in trouble big time . I'm sorry . I forgot. My name is Harit

Soripa mumble his name under her breath a couple time and circle him. Then she grab her big sister arm and drag her out the garden. Soripa warns her sister not to ever talk to him again. He a stranger to them and can't be trusted. Sorina glance over her shoulder , he was still on his knee with his head low. She held a great sympathy for this servant boy . And hopefully this will not be the last time they see each other again .