Say You Love Me :: Aum/Aff

sarN

sarNie Granny
Salapat was disappointed in Poradee . Liar ! He should of known from the start . The young man has a bright future ahead and a burden toward his own family just as Salapat with his but the problem still remain. Salapat can’t sign over Artkapon to Sorina like he intend to because her future child will bear no name of Artkapon . Just thinking about it make him more angry at Poradee but there no use crying over spill milk. Then this burden will be on Soripa , the youngest daughter of Artkapon . Salapat was happy again thinking about his second daughter. Yes. Soripa will not let him down and this time he will not make the same mistake twice on picking the right son in law.

“ …sir !! sir!! …we need at the storage hut quickly !! ..� shouted the servant who come barging in the room .

Salapat turn his wheel around to see the servant panting on the floor “ …what wrong ? ..�

“…it Miss. Soripa !!..� the servant was afraid to finish the sentence .

“…take me there this instant!! my daughter!..� he heart sink not knowing what happen but the unknown itself is more frighten than anything . The servant obey and push the wheel chair out the room …

Once Salapat reach the storage hut he felt his heart just stop as the scene became clear in his eye . The horror seeing his daughter in the corner with torn clothes gripping to her chest and the shirtless Harit kneeing down 4ft away from her. The servant push his wheel chair in side. Salapat saw the bottle of wine scatter on the ground and it all came to an conclusion …this lowly dog rape his daughter! He ball his fist and gritted his teeth . There was nothing to describe the pain that pumping in his heart to witness this happen to his precious little daughter. It was like a rope tie around his neck as he speak to his daughter

“….Soripa , darling ..� his arm open wanting her to come closer so he can embrace his baby . Tear was dangling from his eye as he watch his daughter tremble in sorrow. Soripa turn her head to look up into her father face . Shame washes over her. She know how much Arkrapon ‘s reputation mean to him and for her to be disgrace under the hand of this servant boy like this is probable killing him at each passing moment . Soripa continue to cry softly and lower her head

Salapat turn toward Harit and was shaken with flame . He command the servant to punch the living day light out of him . The servant man nodded his head and grab Harit off the ground . The man pushes Harit against the wall and pound his body with harden fist . Harit was bruise all over and coughing blood as he take each blow. He didn’t’ fight back or struggle away from each hit . He took it in as a punishment …

i would type longer but i have to go to my work place for 2 hrs :p i'll type some more tonight

pze

sarNie Adult
ill be waiting sarn....come back soon.....ahhhhhh im gonna cry for harit....this is too much of a heartache.........

ruk na joop joop

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
SarN, you have such a great imagination!!!!! i LOVE YOU!!!

can i have another round of R scene...??? somehow i think it was less than 35 mins! :huh: LOL

i am sensing soripa didnt have enough (ok~~ ok~~ i didnt have enough :p )

i so cant wait til the update!!! i will be in this thread til the update is posted....that mean i will have to read your list around 12 am GP?! lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
aaaaaaaahhhhhhh what a twist....but then again it seemed like soripa would have a huge storyline...
Reasons:
1) everyone love sorina more than her
2) she has so much pride of her name and status
3) she hated harit, and was too cruel to him
4) she left her sister's wedding just to see harit (even if it was to see if the servants were doing their job)
5) she had no/little compassion (needing to learn how to love and care for others aka Harit will teach her)
6) soripa is the youngest, no one care for her unless at the very end....

well that's just me and my thinking^^

chenling

sarNie Adult
OOo dang you just stopped lol....more...great list/reasons ceci!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
you know...i have read this about four times now...i keep thinking...is soripa going to get pregnant..maybe with a boy...to carry the name...and that means she has to get married to harit in order for the child to claim it or else it would be an illegitimate child and can't carry the name....so soripa marrys harit......i don't know...maybe that's just me<--i'm just thinking too much (wierdo o_O step away for the computer o_O)^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
Harit was balling up on the ground in pain as the servant man continue to kick and punch him . Salapat finally tell the man to stop and drag Harit body out to the front lawn . Soripa watch as Harit was being carry away and turn to her father with teary eye

“..father . Kill him !..�

“….darling , if I have a gun in my hand I would‘ve shot him dead right there !!..�

“…father. What im going do ? He ..he ruining me ..how can I face anyone…�

“…that bastard…�

Laveeda and Melin heard what happen from the servant that was dragging Harit’s body and they immediate came to the storage hut . Melin rushes to Soripa and hug her daughter with tear in her eye . Laveeda ask her husband had he decided how to punish this servant boy . They can’t let him live in Artkapon’s estate he committed a crime . They should report him to the police and get his head in jail ! Or better yet shoot him right now out in the front lawn ! Salapat told Melin to take their daughter to the house and get her clean up . He will settle this tonight and ask Laveeda to take him to the front lawn . He want to talk to Harit.

Meanwhile in the front lawn Harit was thrown to the ground by the servant man . He roll on the grass as his body ace and sore . Blood mix with dirt washes his face and the whip wound on his back was cracking up oozing out blood . He bit his torn lip to stop the cry of pain . He felt his rib was broken and his eye was swollen from the punch . The glass cut on his head sting and throb as if his head is about to explode . He deserve it ..deserve it . Harit keep repeating it over and over .

The servant man goes on his knee as Salapat and Laveeda approaches them. Salapat signal the man to goes away he want to talk to Harit in private . The man nodded his head and left . Harit saw the wheel chair of his master and struggle himself up on his knee.

“…you realize what you done . She is my daughter . I love her very much . You rip my heart to pieces . You ungrateful servant boy ! You live in Artkapon for 15 years and this is how u repay me ?! If I kill you now what will you say ..�

“…sir..I have nothing to say ..I have wrong Miss . Soripa. Im willing to except any punishment …if you want to take my life now I will not disobey …but..�

“…but what ?!…�

“…please don’t throw my foster parent out of Artkapon’s estate. I committed the sin so I should be punish . They take me in as their son when nobody want me and im very grateful . In this life time I can never repay this merit …I beg you sir. Let them stay and take my life instead …�

“…im hurt . You couldn’t even imagine how I feel right now as a parent and seeing his daughter dau…�

Harit grip his pant and lower his head .The word was rape. Its probable hard for Salapat to say it and Harit fully understand why . Harit crawl toward Salapat and kowtow near his feet .Harit remain in that position “…im sorry ..� as tear flow down his face

Salapat was to bitter against Harit to be touch by his action . His daughter was deflower by a servant boy . Soripa have to much pride and this will kill her. What should he do ? Should he kill him or exile him ? What if Soripa get pregnant ? Lord.

“…I will let you marry my daughter but you must take your wife last name Artpakon …..don’t think im being generous by giving my daughter to you . I’m worry she might be pregnant and if that happen she must be married . People will gossip if she pregnant without a husband. If a son is born . You must divorce my daughter . We have no need of you . I want an heir to Artpakon . You must promise you will leave without gaining anything from us and leave the child to Soripa without any regret . If you agreed . I will let your parent stay at Artpakon …� said Salapat as he look down on Harit . The damage is done and there nothing Salapat can do but to take it as his advantage . He hope Soripa will do this for Artpakon even though he know his daughter is full of pride to sink this low and marry a servant boy . Salapat will explain to her how important it is to produce an heir since Poradee have disappointed him . It going be a huge burden for Soripa to stay married till she born a son but she must agreed .

Harit rise his head from the ground “ I will do whatever you wish sir ..�

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhhhhh theyre gonna get married......i dont want the divorce to happen...cant believe the dad.....everyone wants their child to be married forever yet he talks about divorce.....by then they both be in love already....ahhhh....

my heart is breaking n aching.......this is too sad....im gonna cry

more sarn more....

cecilia

Staff member
ahhhhhhhhhh theyre gonna get married......i dont want the divorce to happen...cant believe the dad.....everyone wants their child to be married forever yet he talks about divorce.....by then they both be in love already....ahhhh....

my heart is breaking n aching.......this is too sad....im gonna cry

more sarn more....
i agree. my aching heart .. i feel so bad for HARITH .. damn, that's alot of torture ..
one thing for sure is that i'm GLAD THEYR'E MARRY-ING .. eventually, she will come to love our soft, kind heart HARITH.
but damn. the father demand alot from him .. what if it's a boy and things actually got sticky and HARITH actually have to leave. let's hope
SORIPA/HARITH story blossom as time give him chance to redeem himself/show the Artpakon family that he's better than what they think. and they
they have GOLD in front of their HOUSE the whole time. of course, minus the r scene .. i know SORIPA wants it. just that ppl caught them and she's too embarrass to admit it :loool:

pze

sarNie Adult
hi5 ceci-.....lolz.....u said wat was on my mind.....

hehe...

sarN

sarNie Granny
Salapat went into his daughter room and explain what he told Harit . He can see the angry in his daughter eye after hearing his arrangement . Salapat want an heir and Poradee lie to him now it up to Soripa to carry this burden . Yes. He is selfish to ask such a thing from his daughter but no matter what the damage is done . They should take this to their advantage and he promise Soripa when ever a son is born she can divorce Harit .

“…no. father!..� shouted Soripa walking away from her father .

“…do this for Artkapon , darling..�

“..but he rape me . He a servant boy . How can I goes out in social function with him ? You want me to tell the world I marry a servant ? This is humiliating !..� tear fill her eye. This is outrageous . How can she face friend or family if they know she sink to the bottom and make a husband out of trash.

“…I know how you feel ..I never ask anything for you but this time ..please darling ..� his eye was pleading.

“…if this is what you want father . Yes. I will marry him but I want you to know …you are killing your daughter alive ..� Soripa run to her room and slam the door . She lay on the bed and cry into the mistress. She love her father to much to disobey him . She know how important it is to him to have a heir for Artkapon and she just can’t bear to crush his dream.

Harit return home and his foster parent was shock at his condition . He was to wore out to explain and pass out . They call the doctor . He was badly injury it take several day till he finally be able to move of the bed . He told his foster parent what happen. They were furious at him and lecture him. Harit ask for their forgiveness and promise from now on he will do whatever the Artkapon ask him to do.

Later that day Tim came to the ranch and tell Harit to goes see Salapat at the main house . Harit follow him all the way to the library room where Salapat was waiting for him . Tim left them alone . Harit goes down on his knee . Salapat turn his wheel around and throw a document down with a pen .

“…it a marriage certificate. I already take care of the name changing . You just need to sign your name as Arkapon ..do it now . My daughter have already sign it ..� said Salapat .

Harit sign the doted line and handed the paper to Salapat . “ …any thing else sir?..�

“…you’re my son in law now . I want you to move in the house. You staying in my daughter room as husband and wife because I don’t want rumor to circle around . From now on you must learn how to be a Arkapon ..please don’t embarrass my daughter with your servant ways…just marrying you is enough damaging . You must listen to my daughter. I warn you …do not hurt my daughter in any way !!! “ said Salapat

“…I swear on my life sir…� Harit kowtow him . He was grateful that master give him a second chance to redeem himself even though the position is something he never in a million year think it will happen. Staying with Miss. Soripa ? He wasn’t sure how to face her and he know she hate him . He wonder how Ms. Sorina will react when found out what he did ? Harit was sad all the sudden thinking about her. Life isn’t fair . When he thought if he was wealthy he might get a chance with Ms. Sorina but now without the wealth he end up with Miss. Soripa . His heart ace in sadness knowing he will never see Ms.Sorina again.

“… one more thing Harit . You don’t need to pack your thing . I have new clothes prepare already . You will dress according to what I give you . Remember . you must tolerate everything my daughter do to you with out any grudge …�

Harit nodded his head and pick himself off the floor to leave . Soripa was standing at the door listening the whole time . She beam him making him pause and goes on his knee.

“…get up ! Danm orphan! You a Artkapon now !..� she watch Harit rose up and stand quietly to the side . She hate him so much . Father was being to nice making him a Artkapon . She despise him . “…follow me to our room ..� she walk out the door and Harit follow behind .

They enter her bedroom . Soripa pointed to a closet and say it his . She grab the blanket on the bed and throw it to the floor . “ That is where you sleep ..at the bottom of my feet ! Don’t think just cause im your wife it will make you higher than me ! You servant dog !…�

Harit nodded and lower his head . He afraid to face her . He was a shame and he can tell by the tone of her voice she is still angry at him . Soripa goes on and tell him about what time is breakfast, lunch and dinner . Rule and regulation in the house . She warn him not to get 2 feet near her and Harit immediately move away.

“..any question ?..�

“ …when will Ms.Sorina return home ?..� said Harit

Soripa slap him and run out the door .

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks sarn....im gonna head out too...

omg hes asking about sorina already....when he just got married...ahhhhh

cecilia

Staff member

muaha. i was gonna say that .. but you did first .. how dare him do that ..
after the r scene and this is what he came asking SORIPA for .. SORINA! :eek: ..
nOw he deserve the slap and total torment from SORIPA ..

my fave quote "Remember . you must tolerate everything my daughter do to you with out any grudge" <- man, HARITH/SORIPA should have switch role. This will be fun to watch since the dad COMMAND HIM TO DO WHATEVER pleases his daughter .. only if it's harith. THAT would be some good stuff :lol:

Soripa pointed to a closet and say it his . She grab the blanket on the bed and throw it to the floor . “ That is where you sleep ..at the bottom of my feet <- SHE'S SO WRONG for doing that .. she knows, she's gonna have to ask invite him to crawl/come back on the bed sooner or later :p ..

hahah. gals, you know what i'm thinking .. THIS R WILL NOT MAKE HER PREGGY .. sarN have to make it happen more than once .. A WILLING will make the miracle happen as we all know .. HARITH COULDN'T GET SORIYA PREGGY during his intense r and his wild attempts. there have to be more than one r in this fic to have ARISOPA happen .. DARN, arisopa sound so wrong :loool: but wait. we need a boy name .. help me think .. don't let it be HARIN PLS :p

ah, i want writer to work over time when it come to good fanfic :blush:

but okay, i have a long day ahead tomorrow .. i'll give YOU a good break .. *run off to erase #774 on STD'S list* <-- I was being nice this time and not that demanding :p
have a good rest na kha. come back to BAM BAM BAM us all with the hot scene or how HARITH will make up for SORIPA after ASKING her the wrong question :loool: ..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid

omg pze im finally caught up *all the sis were gone well kinda... lol

errr he deserves that slap *im thinking he should do round 2 tonight or tomorrow night LMAO

for the slap earlier and from her saying hes a dog that sleep at the end of her feet...hes her husband now need he remind her!!!

*she should be afraid of him...since he can always threaten to r her ...oh boy me & my imaginations again :lol:

uh that slap was from jealousy!!??? :eek:

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. she's one sharp mouth lady, with the way she talk .. it might arouse the sweet kind HARITH. remember, GOOD GIRL LOVE BAD BOY, GOOD BOY can love WILD GIRL as well :loool:

i won't mind multiple rounds .. btw .. its' so funny how HARITH was all drunk and ran out of breathe as well :blush: thank god. he have no ASTHMA :ph34r: