Say You Love Me :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
^haha. she's one sharp mouth lady, with the way she talk .. it might arouse the sweet kind HARITH. remember, GOOD GIRL LOVE BAD BOY, GOOD BOY can love WILD GIRL as well :loool:

well actually SarN didnt mention if Harit was really Sweet & Kind, did she??? LOL i love this fic. so much...i wanna see how he will win her heart...what it will take ...i kinda have an idea but i want SarN to surprise me ...throw in some twist if you have to!!!

use metaphor or whatever *just please make the r/willing scenes longer with as much details as possible..for all of your JLR sisters (none of them are innocent as claimed.... not even GP!!! proof in JLR thread page #...) LMAO

sarN

sarNie Granny
He watch Soripa tail out the room . He doesn’t understand what he did wrong ? He just want to know is that a crime too ? Harit goes to the closet and open the door . There was lots of nice shirt, suit, pain, sock, shoe and tie . It was more than what he have at home . A servant girl came in the room telling him to shower and change Miss.Soripa is waiting downstairs . Harit nodded and the servant girl left . He does as told and goes downstairs . Soripa was sitting at the table and she signal him to sit at the chair across from her .

“…you know how to use a folk and knife..? “

“..no . Miss Soripa ..�

“.. what ! It such a simple task !..�

“…im sorry …�

“…watch me and learn . .�

Harit watch and imitate her but he never cut a steak using a knife before . It keep sliding around the plate making the servant girl nearby giggling at him . Soripa feel embarrass and slam the knife on the table . What wrong with him? Damn ophan ! How can she go anywhere or eat anything with him ? Father make a mistake for her to marry him . This is humiliating . Once a servant boy always a servant boy !! Soripa stood up and flip his plate over spilling the food on his clothes

“…I hate you ! I can’t believe im eating in the same table with you ! Damn orphan!..� she shouted at him and walk out the room in rage . Harit clean himself with the water from the glass and he turn to see Soripa already left the room . She probable a shame of having a stupid husband like him in front of the servant girl. Harit continue practice using the folk and knife on the steak . He had make a promise with Salapat already . No matter what she does he will tolerate it all . It his false for ruining her name and make she stuck marring a servant boy like him . Later that night he sleep on the floor as she slept on the bed. He keep tossing and turning the floor was to hard . Suddenly he heard a scream and immediately jolt up . It was Soripa ! He move on the bed and saw her hand reaching out head tossing on the pillow . Is she having a nightmare ?

“ …stop it! Don’t touch me ! Stop !…� she shouted in her sleep

Harit froze . She was having nightmare of the rape .His heart sink in remorse. Soripa awaken and saw Harit in her bed . She was furious moving to a sitting position and slap him. Harit snap back to reality and lower his head “…im sorry.im sorry…I didn’t mean to hurt you ..�

Soripa push him off the bed and warn him not to ever come up again. Harit fell backward and his head hit the floor with a thud sound . Harit goes back into his blanket.

“…stay 2ft away from me . You damn orphan ..�

“…im sorry . It won’t happen again …�

The next morning . Sorina and Poradee return back from their honeymoon . Harit was happy to see her and rushes to help take the luggage out the car. Sorina was surprise and smile at him . What he doing at the house ? Shouldn’t Soripa be out here shouting at him like she always , Sorina thought .

Harit ‘s smile drop once he saw Poradee. This must be her husband ..the ambassador . Harit watch the couple held hand like lover as they walk into the house . His heart shatter to a million pieces . He carry the luggage inside and was stop half way by his wife

“…what you doing!? You are a Artkapon now . Stop behaving like a servant boy !!! Is that job really imprint in your face that it remind you everyday ? Leave it there !..� shouted Soripa

Harit drop the luggage but his eye was still watching the couple. He want to talk to Ms.Sorina so bad and the thought that now she is married crushes him He was sad and express it in his face . Unaware his action was being observe by his wife .

“…Ms.Sorina ..� he whisper under his breath .

Soripa was angry at him . How darn he still thinking of her sister ? She is married !She slap him making him turn to look at her in shock. What he done ?

“…I hate you so much . You dog !..� she slap him again and push him to the floor. She give him a kick in the rib and run away . Harit roll himself up and rubbing his cheek . He doesn’t understand why she keep on hit him . What he done wrong ..but it doesn’t matter . He doesn’t care all he care about is Ms . Sorina return home.

Later that night , Salapat told Sorina the situation of her sister and Harit . She was shock to found out about Harit raping her sister. She couldn’t believe it . Harit was always so polite and humble around her . Never thought he have the guts ! She was very disappointed in him and feel bad for Soripa . She also disappointed that her husband lie to her father . Men !

Meanwhile in Soripa’s room .

“ …go sleep outside ! I don’t want you in the room ..� Soripa throw the blanket at Harit

“…if you say so ..� Harit grab the pillow from the floor and about to walk out the door .

‘…wait . No . stay .I don’t want the servant to gossip ..� she pointed a finger to the floor and Harit slowly move at where she pointing and lay down the blanket .
She suddenly grow mad at him for following her order just like a good dog he is !! She hate him !

Harit laid down on the floor and pull the blanket close to his chest . He doesn’t care how Soripa is treating him . He will tolerate it all . He owe it to her. What he worrying about is by now Ms. Sorina probable know the dirty truth about him . She will hate him and that he can’t bear . He want to explain to her what happen but he know nothing can erase that night from his memory …because he was an animal . He was drunk and hurt that Soripa had the servant tie him up making him unable to see Ms.Sorina. It will be hard to face her in the morning.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i guess this is a new day huh SarN??? LOL

:clap: :yahoo: pays to stay up late :dude:

wow soripa is obviously jealous...and she hates it that harit doesnt stand up for himself (she wants the same guy that r her in the storage room...wohooo go soripa)

hahaha the love is already starting for soripa (the more you hate the deeper in love you are...girls tend to be the opposite of what they say)..

i hate you *translation: i love you :wub:
go away * come here dammit
go sleep on the couch (floor in harits situation) *dammit get on the bed :unsure:
n'ek slaps p'ek *better joop me after * dont forget to :blink:

too bad harit doesnt feel nothing yet...just the fact that he did her wrong * literally :loool:

thank you for the wonderful update!! love you!!!

pze

sarNie Adult
ami i love the translation.....hi5.....hehe...absolutely love it....

thanks sarn....keep posting more.....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
^hi5 pze...im having wild thoughts with these two already!!! lol

k, i might stalk the thread later throughtout the day...you all have a wonderful day!!!

cecilia

Staff member
i guess this is a new day huh SarN??? LOL

:clap: :yahoo: pays to stay up late :dude:

wow soripa is obviously jealous...and she hates it that harit doesnt stand up for himself (she wants the same guy that r her in the storage room...wohooo go soripa)

hahaha the love is already starting for soripa (the more you hate the deeper in love you are...girls tend to be the opposite of what they say)..

i hate you *translation: i love you :wub:
go away * come here dammit
go sleep on the couch (floor in harits situation) *dammit get on the bed :unsure:
n'ek slaps p'ek *better joop me after * dont forget to :blink:
too bad harit doesnt feel nothing yet...just the fact that he did her wrong * literally :loool:

thank you for the wonderful update!! love you!!!
OMG. i love your comments. Pretty much said what i want to say for today .. i want more update .. poor HARITH. i feel his agony and pain .. Soripa is one JEALOUS WOMAN :p

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
perhaps soripa slaps harit....because she already has feelings for him but he loves her sister, sorina............it would that would be wierd in real life if someone loved my sister and then me....i wouldn't know what to do.........poor harit, such a sweet and loyal man willing to own up to his responsibilities and tolerate everything that is thrown at him....

chenling

sarNie Adult
I agree with rahut-rissaya, I think its killing her that he loves her sister and somehow in someway she liked him as a servant and well.....now all of this is a result of that and well him getting drunk and all. GREAT updates SARN!!!! Much love sent your way...MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
For the next several weeks Soripa teaches Harit to behave like a hi class , from using silverware to talking in public , manner, grooming , and she warn him time after time don’t embarrass her . If anyone ask about his background just say he work at the firm with father and nothing more! Harit does as he was told and he try his best to please Soripa but no matter what he does she will get irritated. She will constantly name calling and criticize him. There time she get angry just seeing …he was like a disease and she was disgusted by his face . She have reason to be mad at him and he understand it without any grudge toward her . Harit wasn’t allow to eat with the family and Soripa warn him not to even show his face around her mom. He must eat in the kichen and waited till the family is done then he can leave . There time he will sneak a peek to catch a glimpse of Ms.Sorina . She look so happy with her husband and it break his heart but he was glad she married a good man. After lunch he went out in the garden and cut some fresh rose . Her remember Ms.Sorina love flower and memory of good time flashy before his eye as he held the roses against his chest .

“…Harit , is those for me ?..� said Sorina from behind him . Harit turn around to the voice. He smile with joy and handed the rose to her .

“..yes. Ms.Sorina..�

“…are you happy being a Artkapon ..� she said dryly

Harit drop his smile. He felt the sarcasm. She probable thinking he a money grabber who seize the chance of becoming rich by taken advantage of her sister “…does the outside show it ? if so ..yes but inside I feel rotten ..�

“..why ? you living like a master . you don’t have to work but eat , sleep , dress nicely ..isn’t that what you want ??..�

He turn away . He feel the attack and its hurt deep down.....but he can’t blame her. He just a servant boy ..his heart doesn’t have any value . “…if I tell you everyday my heart is crying inside ..would you believe me ?...would you believe me this is like a punishment for the sin I committed ?..�

“…punishment? I think this punishment is to light . My sister is tarnish by you..�

“..yes. I was a dog. I was drunk and mad. You want to know the reason why ..Ms.Sorina..?�

“…I don’t care what your reason . There no excuse to clear your name ..� she turn to walk away

“….if that night she didn’t get the servant to tie me up ….preventing me to see you ..it might be difference …�

Sorina stop and turn around. She look down at the roses that Harit give her and she felt sad. During the wedding all she thought about was him and she wishes he would come but she fear of gossip if anyone seen them together. Everyone thought the bride was full of joy and happiness being marry to an ambassador but she wasn’t. Her heart cry but her face remain clam .

Harit turn around to head back in the house but stop when realizing Sorina haven’t left yet. He watch her stare down on the rose . Something inside him want to think she is remembering those times but he shake his head away from such thought and continue walking forward. Once he got in the house Soripa block his path .

“…listen servant boy ! stay away from my sister ! If her husband see you what will he think ? …it a sin to destroy someone family . Is it in your nature to ruin people life? I should of known …it your peasant root that rise you …� said Soripa as she watch him lower his head . This servant boy is useless . No back bone . Nothing worthy for her to pity him . He out to destroy her sister marriage life , she can feel it . Damn orphan. She hate him for sucking her in his level . Soripa Artkapon , the youngest daughter of Salapat full with grace , intelligent , class , beauty …but take a servant as her husband . The more she think about it the more angry she feel and without any control …she slap him serval time to release her madness .

Harit receive each slap as his face swing to and fro. He can see the tear in her eye and the trembling of her lip. He didn’t say a word and remain clam . He afraid to angry her more if he speak . Probable being married to him is killing her alive . She have every right to hate him but he doesn’t. He can’t hate her because he is in debt to her father merit toward his family. He watch her wipe the tear from her cheek and sigh . Soripa rise her hand again and about to slap him..

Harit saw Ms. Sorina walking in the hall way . His eye follow her and without realizing it , he walk away from his wife to follow behind Ms.Sorina. Unaware his wife was observing him . She grow furious at his reaction and run out the house .

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhhhh so much hate and so much love at the same time.....

more more more pleaseeeeeeeee :spin: :spin: :spin:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG....this is just making me all teary...harit cant you see...soripa wants you?! (dangit he needs to get over miss sorina...)

all this is probably for attention too...*sighs --thinking out loud, i wish harit will do something bout the slap soon...hoping just hoping that he will see around soripa's anger/hatred side that she is also no different than sorina ;) *sighs again

i forgot to add that i feel so sorry for soripa now... :( (wouldnt ya?)

pze

sarNie Adult
i do too ami as much as shes being mean i am feeling sorry for her....having a husband that cares about ur sister more then urself.....ahhhhhhhh

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol...i just want to see some change of heart... soon...i think if SarN throws in another guy in the pic ...maybe harit will look at his wife in a different way..or just having her smile or joke with the brother in law if that is what its gonna take for harit to realized he also has a pearl/diamond in his hand(however that saying goes)~~soripa just needed a good life lesson, thats all!

man, just freaking snap out of your dream of miss sorina, already harit!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Harit watches Ms.Sorina lay the flower on the table and Poradee came in the room to give her a kiss. She was surprise and playfully hit him . They laugh at each other like newly wed. Harit was saddened as he watch the love birds. Perhaps he should forget about Ms.Sorina ? Love doesn’t always need to be return . As long as the one you cherish is safe in the arm of someone more suitable for her is all he needed . He turn away heart broken and make his way to the library where Salapat was awaiting for him.

In the library room , Harit goes on his knee in front of Salapat “ .. you wish to see me sir ..�

“ …get up….you are my son-in-law doesn’t that mean anything to you ? Conduct yourself according to your position .. don’t let Soripa see you goes on your knee again . She hate people that doesn’t follow her order …� Salapat warn him .

“…sorry. Sir ..� he rose from the floor and move to the side .

“…you probable aware of all the decoration this morning . Today is Soripa ‘s 18th birthday . There going be a small party tonight by the pool with her friends …please behavior properly…. for my sake . ..�

“…yes sir …� said Harit as he kowtow Salapat and left the room. Today was her birthday? Why nobody told him ? Perhaps she doesn’t want him to attend? It will only embarrass her in front of her friends. How will she introduce him to everyone? …a servant boy who take care of Artkapon ‘s horse ranch ?

Later that night in Soripa ‘s room ..

“ ..here wear this !!!..� Soripa throw the clothes to the floor . Harit kneel down to pick it up and walk toward the bathroom. She watch him. Damn orphan. If it wasn’t for her father don’t even think in a million year she will marry this stupid servant boy . She pray this night will goes by smoothly as possible . Soripa reaches for the dresses that was hanging in the rack and goes out to changes in the other room . Harit came out the bathroom wearing white suit and white pant. The collar shirt inside was a little tight but the white suit was loosen .He grab the tie from the bed and walk toward the mirror. He doesn’t know how to wear it ? He wrap it around his neck and play with it for a while. It useless..

Soripa walk in wearing a baby blue evening dress. Her hair was roll up in a bun with sliver hair pin at each side. “ ….wear the tie too ! ..� she shouted

“…I don’t know how ..� said Harit as he handed the tie to her . Soripa snatch it from his hand. She was annoyed with him . Danm orphan! Can he do anything ? She told him to come closer but he shake his head . “…are you deaf …I can’t put this tie on you if you standing that far …�

“…you told me not to stand 2ft near you …�

“…fine ! tonight u can . come on ! I don’t have all day!..�

“..alright ..� said Harit as he move closer . Soripa swing the tie around his neck and tie it to a bow . After it was done Harit immediately step away from her . “…thank you ..�

“…if I was my sister. Would you move away that fast!? ..� she waited for him to answer but he remain silent and lower his head . She hate him ! He act as if she carrying a disease. It him that she should be moving away from . “…fine if you don’t want to answer. Tonight all my friend is here. Don’t embarrass me in front of them . Remember what I told you if they ask where you from or what you do . …�

Harit nodded his head and follow Soripa all the way to the pool . There was at least 30 people around his wife age . They greet her with gift and birthday wishes . The entire servant was walking around with drink and food tray as the soft music play in the background. Harit was nervous as he stand there beside his wife. He never attend such function before and seeing all those hi-class people make him feel uncomfortable. Soripa keep whispering to him to stand up straight and keep on smiling. Don’t be rude and greet the guest . Harit does as he was told and he try not to stammer while greeting the guest . Her friend compliment how handsome Harit is and say she was very lucky . If only they know the truth , thought Soripa as she give an unease smile back . Harit was flushed because nobody ever compliment before and thank the young lady by reaching for her hand and kiss it . Soripa yank his suit indicating she doesn’t like his action . The young lady was please and excuse herself to talk with a friend over there .

Soripa turn to Harit “ ..why you did that for !!..� she was angry at him for the public display .

“…but you told me . kissing a woman hand is a form of greeting and thank ?..�

“..yes ..but ..you stupid servant boy !!..� she push him a side and headed toward her other friend at the table .

Harit was confuse . What he did wrong ? He sigh . Everything he does she hate it . He can never please her . Suddenly he heard a couple of girls holler for help and bunch of people was crowding around something . He rushes to the scene and push everyone to the side . Soripa was on the ground unconscious . One of the girl said Soripa was just talking to her and out of nowhere she passes out . Harit reaches for her and lift her up in his arm. He carry her all the way to their room and lay her down on the bed. He panic and start rubbing her hand to wake her up . Her face look pale and her lip was dry . What wrong with her ? Salapa and his wives came in the room they were worry . Harit move off the bed . Someone get the doctor .All the guest was ask to leave early .

The doctor came and went inside the room to check on Soripa while everyone was outside waiting for the result . After about a hour the doctor came

“…it nothing serious. she just tire and stress . I’ll go write down the medicine for her to take ...who is her husband ..? ..� said the doctor .

“…me sir..� said Harit.

“…you need to take care of your wife more and don’t let her think to much . Stress it not good for the baby …�

“….baby ? ..� Harit was shock . Everyone in the room turn head at each other .

“…yes , she almost 2 month . You didn’t know ?...�

“…I ..I ..� he stammer.

Salapat and his wives was happy . Sorina when inside her sister rooom to check on her . Salapat turn to Harit "...remember what you promise me ...if she have a son you must divorce my daughter and leave without gaining anything from Artkapon. The child stay with Soripa.." Salapat smile and follow his wife inside to see his daughter .

Harit fall back into the chair . She was pregnant ? He was happy that he going be a father but sadden at the thought he will have to leave his child . He wonder how Soripa feel about carrying their child ? Will she be happy or angry ? He know she hate him and she probable going hate their child too ? He was full of remorse . He deflower her at such a young age. There nothing he can do to redeem this sin but there still one thing he can do . Is to leave her after she give birth to their son. He hope when that day come she will forgive him . Yes. That it. She will forgive him then .

Harit waited outside the room for a good hrs till finally everyone came out and before Salapat leave he told Harit to take good care of Soripa . Harit nodded his head and went inside the room closing the door behind him . She was laying with her back toward him . Harit walk silently in . He doesn't know what to say or how to approaches her . After a couple min went by he notice her body was trembling as if she was crying ? He came closer but stop making sure he 2ft away from her . She was crying .

"...i hate you ..." said Soripa

Harit lower his head "...im sorry. i promise . i will leave once you give birth and i will not take our child away from you .."

"...only a dog will say that ..."

Harit was confuse . What did he say wrong ? He thought it will make her feel better . He doesn't understand want she want.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhh i love this update!!! no wonder she wanted the comfort...! *sighs...im happy and sad at the same time...
now she can see how sincere he can be...but also sad that it the fact the father wants him out if its a boy!

i have mixed emotions on this one...

Thank you SarN for the great update!!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
it would be the worst feeling to see the one you "love," love another and to make it worse, it's your sister....it's so sad to be in a loveless marriage :( Please bring soripa love and softer heart......

sorina is a meanie...."During the wedding all she thought about was him and she wishes he would come but she fear of gossip if anyone seen them together.." if she really loved him...it wouldn't matter....does her family mean more to her than the love of her life???

soripa loves harit...i know it..well maybe not know but i can totally feel it..why??because she didn't like it when harit kissed the girl's hand....put on his tie (my imagination on the fireworks there) has to do everything for like "a wife is suppose to do", she watched harit look at her sister and ran away, and
Harit lower his head "...im sorry. i promise . i will leave once you give birth and i will not take our child away from you .."
"...only a dog will say that ..."
probably hinting at wanting him to stay with the baby...and she always thinks "damn orphan" maybe wishing he wasn't and then they could really have something instead of getting a baby and harit leaving her and the doctor says she has too much stress...maybe from thinking of harit too much (of course with her sister)....of course this is just my imagination running wild... :)

QUESTION FOR ALL if you had to choose between your family or the love of your life, which one would you pick?

i leaning towards love of my life...i mean i love my family but they're going to be there forever...and there would always be the thing that is missing of true, eternal, blissful happiness that i could have felt..........that one chance at pure true love...what i always dream about...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
its a hard question...but here is the thing your family will always be there for you thru thick and thin!...

the love of your life ...whether its a guy or girl..will be a total stranger to you once you break up or separate! am i wrong on this?

i guess it really depends...i havent love a guy that much to sacrifice for! im afraid of having to choose...between them!

Lala whats up missy ...get on msn!

sulad

sarNie Adult
its a hard question...but here is the thing your family will always be there for you thru thick and thin!...

the love of your life ...whether its a guy or girl..will be a total stranger to you once you break up or separate! am i wrong on this?
i guess it really depends...i havent love a guy that much to sacrifice for! im afraid of having to choose...between them!

Lala whats up missy ...get on msn!
I was about to say.
What! How did you know I was here.
HAHAHA.
I was catching up with the story.
Lovin it so far Sarn.
It's a totally great twist from JLR.
Harit suffering and Soripa torturing.
Please update soon.
:D

pze

sarNie Adult
shes prego....ahhh i dont want the separation......im depressed already with all the fighting and every.......

more please more....