Say You Love Me :: Aum/Aff

chenling

sarNie Adult
Ooo great update girl...I am staring to feel like she is caring for him and well he needs to fall for her..HECK they need to work this out, etc...etc....I can't wait for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
“…try to rest . I be right here if you need me ..� Harit unloose his tie . He took off his suit and open the closet to put it away

“…I can take care of myself with or without you …� her back is still facing Harit as she wipe the tear with the blanket .

“…the doctor said the reason why you faint is lack of rest and try not to stress to much. Just rest ok . I will try my best to please you from now on …� said Harit as he change clothes to his sleeping outfit

“…I been taking care of myself for about month now …don’t tell me what to do �

“…one month ? you know about the child and you didn’t tell anyone ? ..�

“..go away …� she move her hand to hug her stomach . She felt a sharp pain and let out a gasp .

“..Miss. Soripa! What wrong ..� Harit crawl on the bed and pull her shoulder upward to a sitting position. She was touching her stomach in pain and he place his hand on her . “…don’t scar me .you ok right ? is there something wrong with our baby ?..�

“…mine baby ..go away ..stay 2ft from me � she push him away with one hand and lay back down . The pain stop. The doctor is probable right ….she shouldn’t get to emotional. The stress might hurt the baby. “ get off the bed .. im fine ..�

Harit move away and grab his blanket to spread on the floor . All through the night he keep checking on Soripa to make sure the pain in the stomach didn’t return and if it did he is ready to call the doctor . He worry about the baby

The next morning Harit left the house to go back to the ranch . He was gone all day not returning back for lunch and dinner . Soripa was throwing thing around the room and the servant wouldn’t dare goes near her. She was mad at Harit for leaving the house without informing her . So , now he acting like he one of the master in the house ? He can just goes as he please and come when ever he want ? Damn orphan !

There was a knock on the door and Soripa shouted for whom ever to goes away . Harit walk in with a tray of sour mango , pickle and sauce . He went home and ask his parent what does pregnant woman eat and they recommend him sour fruit . He spend the whole day climbing the mango tree picking the best one and he take the time to make the dipper sauce. It was the best he can do for her since he not good with words nor a doctor . Soripa was furious and march toward him

“ …the dance instructor u suppose to see today was waiting for you all day . where you went ? why didn’t you inform me ?!!..�

“…im sorry . I forgot …but i brought something you might like ..�

“.. i don’t need any of your peasant food ..� she grab the tray and slam it down on floor making the sauce spill and the nicely cut fruit scatter around . “…just cause you my husband still doesn’t change the fact you’re once my servant that serve the bottom of my foot ..next time inform me …I don’t like rule breaker ..� said Soripa

“…im sorry .it won’t happen again ..� he left the room closing the door behind him and goes outside for some fresh air . He was a bit disappointed that his hard work was thrown to the floor. She hate him like the worm in the ground she stand on . Harit look up in the dark sky . The moon appear lovely tonight , he thought .

“…Soripa throw a trauma on you again ..� said Sorina from behind him

“…Ms.Sorina ..I..I..�

“…maybe cause she pregnant it make her moody ? ..�

“…I can tolerate it . I owe it to her ..�

“…are you happy to be a father ..�

“..yes. very happy ..�

“…tell me ..do you love my sister ? …�

“…I..I .darn not ..�

“….no or yes ?..�

“..she hate me ..�

“..then who do you love …�

“..the person I love does not love me . My heart have no value to her. If I were to choose …I wish it were you in that storage hut ..�

“..Harit ..I..� Sorina was speechless . It to late now . Everything is to late . She wouldn’t darn think about him the same as before . She is married and her husband love her very much . Sorina wipe the tear that suddenly roll down her cheek and run back in the house .

Harit stood there for several min feeling heart broken and sad. How stupid can he be …she is married . Let it goes ..let it goes . He turn around walking toward the house and was stop half way in the hall once he saw Soripa standing in his path . She been listening. She was holding the tray of fruit that she knock over in the room . Once she realize it was sour food for pregnant woman she feel bad for cursing at him and want to come down to ask him to fix her another tray but she saw him walk out side . Damn orphan ! Does he enjoy breaking up a marriage? Why he didn’t forget about her sister ? Why he doesn’t think about her for once? Tear flow down her cheek . She was angry and hurt as she throw the tray on the floor . She slap him and walk back to her room .

sarN

sarNie Granny
QUESTION FOR ALL if you had to choose between your family or the love of your life, which one would you pick?

i leaning towards love of my life...i mean i love my family but they're going to be there forever...and there would always be the thing that is missing of true, eternal, blissful happiness that i could have felt..........that one chance at pure true love...what i always dream about...

i never been in love and i don't' believe in "true love" "true love last forever":p surprise ! if i were to choose bwt love and family ..i'll goes for the family . it not cuz im a family oriental but i believe family will last longer den true love .

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i never been in love and i don't' believe in "true love" "true love last forever" :p surprise ! if i were to choose bwt love and family ..i'll goes for the family . it not cuz im a family oriental but i believe family will last longer den true love .
awww....i haven't been in love either..but i want to be....and what i really want is one of those sappy drama type of finding true love....then we could start our own family....i came up with different scenarios of meeting him....like he saves me for drowning...the hate that turns into love....love at first sight....bump into him by accident...childhood love story....revenge....so many...i'm such a weirdo..i think about this everyday and tell it to my friends who then think i have no life.....

anyways....love the update...i decided to stay up and wait.....again no life......this update supports my theory that soripa loves harit.......and she was beginning to become softer on him until she heard him talk to sorina....it probably broke her heart.....plus she got mad that he didn't inform her...because of the dancing instructor was coming, nice cover up story..i know the real reason: LOVE....i also think that sorina needs to let go of harit...stop coming between your sister soripa and harit..you're married now.....you made your decision.......(i'm getting very emotional right now...fist everywhere)..^^

can't wait for more.......and again i support that i have no life outside of this computer.....fanfics and thai lakorns have almost glued me to this...if only i didn't have work and school and sleep and eat and use the bathroom...i would be on 24/7 looking for more stuff to do.....i'm a freak......(everyone stepping away and decides not to talk to me anymore.....)

i am an addict....(first step is admitting that you have a problem)....i have become a monster <grrrr>

sarN

sarNie Granny
like me rephase that ... i don't believe in "true love last forever"...that what i mean sorry girl. I have a quick change of heart . i think i cant be fateful lmao to one person ..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol SarN...actually the girl can be..but anyways thank you so much for this touching update!! i wish there was more before i head to bed..i feel so sorry for soripa...if only harit is persistent on the caring part for her...she would soften up a bit. but dangit why why does harit have to say those words to miss sorina and hurt his wifes feeling ............wahhhhh im so sad now!!!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
OMG sarn this was so freakin good! I don't know if i should cry or what....my heart is aching for him and soripa....i know she likes him a little and him I don't know anymore....ahhhhhhhhh the pain of love...MORE SARN MORE PLEASE!!! My heart is breaking for them :lmao:

sulad

sarNie Adult
She's gonna cry when she call him orphan.
Tssh.
She deserve it.
But I felt bad for all 3 of them.
Love the update.
Can't wait to read more.
^_^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
like me rephase that ... i don't believe in "true love last forever"...that what i mean sorry girl. I have a quick change of heart . i think i cant be fateful lmao to one person ..
:loool: i know...my heart right now sways to one person and then to another....but i'm a romantic....believing that there will be one guy that can make my heart stop and start...a person who would make me forget about all those other guys (aka aum/harit, ken, paul, tik, num, won bin, vic zhou,...)......BUT i believe that there will be someone who will make you fateful to them forever (and that a long time to be fateful)...it'll be like a thai lakorn in real life....(heehee i'm imagine it right now) of course you don't need to have a :r-scene-pop-corn: ...and besides it really wouldn't be forever...just until you die.....and if fate want you two to be together again...your next life will be destined together...i'm getting way off topic from the story......off in my own little crazy world.......i'm going stop for now....i wrote so much already..have a good night and a good morning^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah girl ...way off to the other life lmao i watching MAdTV ..it was something about his lady writing a book call "waiting for mr right " , second book "still waiting for mr . right " , the last boook "he not coming" .. .i forgot the title but it soemthing like dat ..soo funnie!!!!!! -- off to bed :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww....i haven't been in love either..but i want to be....and what i really want is one of those sappy drama type of finding true love....then we could start our own family....i came up with different scenarios of meeting him....like he saves me for drowning...the hate that turns into love....love at first sight....bump into him by accident...childhood love story....revenge....so many...i'm such a weirdo..i think about this everyday and tell it to my friends who then think i have no life.....

anyways....love the update...i decided to stay up and wait.....again no life......this update supports my theory that soripa loves harit.......and she was beginning to become softer on him until she heard him talk to sorina....it probably broke her heart.....plus she got mad that he didn't inform her...because of the dancing instructor was coming, nice cover up story..i know the real reason: LOVE....i also think that sorina needs to let go of harit...stop coming between your sister soripa and harit..you're married now.....you made your decision.......(i'm getting very emotional right now...fist everywhere)..^^

can't wait for more.......and again i support that i have no life outside of this computer.....fanfics and thai lakorns have almost glued me to this...if only i didn't have work and school and sleep and eat and use the bathroom...i would be on 24/7 looking for more stuff to do.....i'm a freak......(everyone stepping away and decides not to talk to me anymore.....)

i am an addict....(first step is admitting that you have a problem)....i have become a monster <grrrr>

LMAO~~~ i knew i was NOT ALONE!!!

LOL SarN...i missed MadTv , used to watch it all the time...nowadays i am almost on SW 24/7!!!

cecilia

Staff member
man. that was some good update. i finally got it all caught up .. i'm craving for more SORIPA/HARITH love story .. i feel sad for HARITH. soripa is too cruel but could understand her too .. she's in the time of pampering .. CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE

pze

sarNie Adult
this is too sad.....so much is going on....everyone is hurting.....i hope the love comes in soon.....thanks sarn for the update love it....

chenling

sarNie Adult
Dang and the drama, there is going be some ups and downs in this story no doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you for the update my dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Harit went back to his room and when he was there Soripa was already in bed with her back facing him . Quietly he spread the blanket on the floor and change into his sleeping clothes . Once he laid down he hear movement on the bed .

“…stay away from sister..� her voice was low and clam

“…Miss.Soripa , I have no intention ---..�

“.. if you want me to believe you do as I say .. she is married . You making her indecisive ..�

“.. im just a servant boy with no rank or status . She have no interest in me . How can I make her indecisive ? A peasant heart of mine have no value to anyone . Ms.Sorina is beyond my reaches . What kind of person I’ll be if I bring her to my level ? I can’t give her a life she deserve . ..�

“.. what the difference bwt me and my sister status ? you didn’t think about that when you rape me in that hut ! So, this mean im not worthy in your eye ? Is that why you dare to hurt me ?! You want to pull me down to sink into your level . Im probable someone you can reach easily ! I hate you !..� said Soripa .

Wave of angry washes over her face as she grip on to the blanket. Does he even realize what he saying ? Soripa and Sorina are his master daughter . How can he cherish one as highly as the other one ? Unless he feel Soripa is nothing of value for him to worship or praise ? Is he telling her , Sorina hold a special rank in his heart that he can’t tarnish her name but it ok to ruin her ? Damn orphan. How dare he insult her pride .He have no right -- just a lowly dog that seize the chance to bit his master .

“…no , it not what you think .. I I …� he stammer. He hit his lip for burring out stupid line with out thinking or considering people feeling . Miss. Soripa is pregnant and he making her angry again ! It not good for the baby if she keep on stressing out about him and her sister . He should try to stay away from Ms.Sorina as much as possible for the sake of the baby . He know his wife doesn’t want rumor and gossip to stir up in the house especially if Poradee heard about it . It will put Ms. Sorina in a difficult situation if she have to explain to her husband . Let it go ..let it go .

Harit hear more movement on the bed and it became more unsettling . “ …you ok ? Is there something wrong ..?� he rose up and watch Soripa hugging her stomach in pain again . He move on the bed to her side “…you want me to call the doctor !..� his face when pale not understanding why she in pain

“…no, leave me alone. I don’t need your care..� she move to a sitting position . The pain subside . It because of him ! He make her angry and emotional. She push him but he wouldn’t move . Harit scoop closer and place his hand on her flat stomach , rubbing it softy as he push her back in bed . He use his sleeve to wipe the sweat and tear from her face .

“…it probable cause you were angry . Just relax. I’ll try my best to please you . Ok. Im worry about our baby ..�

“..mine baby ..� she correct him .

“..alright, your baby..� after he finish wiping her face and notice the pain probable die down . He pull the blanket back on her and close the light . Moving back down the bed to his place on the floor . “ …if you need anything just call me . I be right here . I won’t go nowhere …�

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I went to bed so sad...I wanted to cry...I know soripa is cruel and Harit loves sorina but she needs to let go too...ahhhhhhhhhhhhh freakin drama...now i want to cry again....damn sarN you better make me stop crying...LOL j/k i love you!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

pze

sarNie Adult
seems like hes starting to become the husband that she wants....not doing so much of wat she orders.....first time he refused to move.....

sarn this is too good...im too addicted.....love you

chenling

sarNie Adult
She is getting so worked up about him and her sister, now why is that? I'm thinking that she's getting all worked up not just because he raped her and now they are married but she was somehow attracted to him before and she doesn't want him caring for her sister more then herself, she's also seems very mixed up, she hates him but i think deep down she wants someone to love her and her alone...I am with Raiya, I want to cry...because there are two ppl, both looking for their other half...she is so angry and hurt and of course she should be but forgivness will ease her pain and so on and so forth!!!! I really love this story sarn and can't wait for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i hate you *translation: i love you :wub:
go away * come here dammit
go sleep on the couch (floor in harits situation) *dammit get on the bed :unsure:
n'ek slaps p'ek *better joop me after * dont forget to :blink:
too bad harit doesnt feel nothing yet...just the fact that he did her wrong * literally :loool:

refer to the text in red! LOL

shes extremely jealous but then her pride is in her way too...shes hoping that harit will disobey her ..a guy can only take so much...before he lets it out! *i think he should of just slept on the bed with her! that would of made my day!!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Ok ladies before i add yet another reply let me say this - YOU GUYS MAKE MY DAY SO MUCH BRIGHTER!!! :wub:
k back to the story dissection...

She is getting so worked up about him and her sister, now why is that? I'm thinking that she's getting all worked up not just because he raped her and now they are married but she was somehow attracted to him before and she doesn't want him caring for her sister more then herself, she's also seems very mixed up, she hates him but i think deep down she wants someone to love her and her alone...I am with Raiya, I want to cry...because there are two ppl, both looking for their other half...she is so angry and hurt and of course she should be but forgivness will ease her pain and so on and so forth!!!! I really love this story sarn and can't wait for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm with you on this Chen...love hate...go stay...what's up with that! The boy is confused enough as it is dang she's a hard one...still my heart is aching...

refer to the text in red! LOL

shes extremely jealous but then her pride is in her way too...shes hoping that harit will disobey her ..a guy can only take so much...before he lets it out! *i think he should of just slept on the bed with her! that would of made my day!!!
LOL Ami, only you would bring up that we girls only mean the opposite when we say one thing...we want something completely different ahahaha :lol: