Say You Love Me :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol moh...see how we all feel now...

SarN i love you for making it soo quickly...yessssss...run after her..and yesssss be the hard headed harit!! do not take no for an answer!!! oh this one is somewhat satisfying me...at the moment! :p ^_^

i think soripa will lied to harit that she lost the baby to test him... will he leave her sooner if that happen???

cecilia

Staff member
i don't know .. but my heart is beating fast for them just like JLR ..
i love their her bickering at him :lol:
At least, we still have our NO FOR AN ANSWER HARITH :wub:
when there's this HARITH, there will be SORIPA and SORIYA :lol:

i'm craving for more .. more please .. i'm more addict to this than SB

MOH. you can add on the uncore part of the HUT and then have another extra. 'WHISPER TO COME CLOSER' part :ph34r:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
whaaa girls!
you guys are making me sound so bad.
omg...I'm not..
I cant do it...Too much pressure...
aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh ***runs away pulling hair.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I made this a while ago and it reminded me of this story.
Just need to change a few things around...whaaaa I hate watching this in my head.
I want to watch it on screen! lmao

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
kk it's not the best but here's what i have so far
it's really cute...i totally love it...it does represents the story^^ and at an angle you can see that aff has this somewhat serious face while the other has a more softer feeling...it's in the eyes i think^O^

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
sarN~ gosh... I love this story. I'm a stalker now too!!!!!! (points finger at ami~ she always makes me come read and then I get hooked).

i hate you *translation: i love you :wub:
go away * come here dammit
go sleep on the couch (floor in harits situation) *dammit get on the bed :unsure:
n'ek slaps p'ek *better joop me after * dont forget to :blink:
too bad harit doesnt feel nothing yet...just the fact that he did her wrong * literally :loool:
Wow... ami~ the secret language of R/slap & kiss lakorns. LOL. But of course, JLR sisters are talented in many languages among other things. :)

muahah. wanna replace all these book cover with SORIYA/HARITH'S faces

MAKE THE LOVERS COME BACK TOGETHER after the long and agony feeling -
they'll yearn for one another touch soon after missing one another so much.
more SWEET, LOVE, GIGGLY, BLUSHY SCENES, and hot imagination as well. :ph34r:
Ahh... is that Lisa Kleypas's "Secrets of a Summer Night (bottom right)?" I must read too many romance novels to pick out a book by it's cover.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Once they reach the house she went straight into her room and slam the door shut. He decided not to return back to ranch and stay at Artkapon for the remaining 6months. Harit walk pass the living room and saw Melin , his wife mother . The last 3 month in Artkapon he never kowtow her yet because she refuse to see him and she was the one that request Harit not to eat at the family table . The sight of his face makes her skin crawl and he is aware of it. Now , it his chance to talk to her privately . Sucking in some air he decided to approaches her and goes on his knee once he at a good distance. Melin slam down the yarn she was knitting . She was still bitter at him for the hut incident and shaming her daughter to marry him. It a mother right to have a grudge against this lowly servant boy .

Harit lowering his head and kowtow but she look away in disgust and scoop down the sofa “ …Ms. Artkapon , I dare not ask you to forgive me for the sin I done but I want you to know …I feel remorse everyday . In this life time the merit Artkapon had given to my family is more that I can repay. A lowly servant like me doesn’t have anything of value but i promise once Miss.Soripa give birth to a son . I’ll leave and never return back. I want nothing from Artkapon and this last 6month I promise I will take good care of Miss.Soripa …� Harit rose up and exist the room .

Leaving Melin speechless. At least the servant boy have moral and remorse but it still doesn’t change the fact he ruining her daughter. What will Soripa life be after the divorce and raising a child without a father figure , what will become of her grandson? No matter what Arkkapon can not have a servant as a son in law .

Harit went up stair and turn the door knob . It was lock . He knock the door several time but there was no answer. After a couple min he was worry and start banging on the door until finally she swing the door open . Harit rush in and scan her from head to toe . He sigh .

“…I thought something was wrong..�

“…why you haven’t left yet !..�

“..im staying here .please…�

Soripa felt a rush in her throat and ran to the bathroom . Harit quickly follow behind and rub her back. She rinse her mouth and push him away .

“…don’t touch me ! ..�

“…but you not feeling well..�

“…it normal. ...� she was panting and leaning her back against the wall . She was exhausted but manage to walk and lose her balance .

Harit catch her in time. He carry her toward the bed and laid her down . He goes in the bathroom and came back with a wet towel .

“ …. I didn’t know pregnant woman is this fragile. I’m sorry for leaving you. Try not to get mad at me..� he use the towel to wipe her forehead and cheek . She knock his hand away but Harit refuse to give up and continue .

“…just seeing you make me mad ..�

“…then just close your eye . I’ll sit right here ok .You hungry? You want some soup? I’ll go make you some shrimp porridge � Harit left the room annoying her protest . After about 1hr he came back with a tray of hot meal . He help her into a sitting position and put the tray in front but she wouldn’t eat it . Harit beg her for several min until she finally take a bit and it was delicious! Bit after bit she clean the bowl in a blink of the eye but when she realizing she was enjoying his food she frown and say it was nasty . He know she was lying and smile.

Later that night he make a tray of sour mango and sauce dipper. At first she refuse to eat it but her mouth was watery just watching Harit slice the mango and shout at him to bring it to bed. He was serious about making this 6month last.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh update.........she's so softening to him now LOL...you go Harit...don't take no for an answer :lol:

Thank you sarn, you so nice to us crazy addicted (stalker = ami) JLR sisters! :loool:

sulad

sarNie Adult
Oh! When will they show their love to eachother.
She love him, but show it by being mean.
And still he don't know/realize he love her.
Love the update.
Please update soon.
:)

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for all the update...im full from dessert....hehe.....keep it coming though....shes soften up little by little....

chenling

sarNie Adult
Ooo two updates and kick ass updates they were!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE>......she's was soo upset that he left her, he needs to get a clue on why she is acting like this....MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
that was another satisfying update SarN ....Thank you So much *love you

yes ami is the stalker...SarN alredy know raiya lol

pze & ceci is right behind me lol *even got starry & moh i think i got you too no? trying to recruit more sisters to read lol

ohhhh harit sleep on the bed with her already...rub her tummy for her

*so soripa (me) is already six months pregnant!? (ahead of myself again~~ he was rubbing my flat 2 months belly lol)

only a few 6 months left...omg...

*SarN are you sure theres only two sisters ...no long lost sister name sopina (moh) lol *

cecilia

Staff member
^OMG .. ami, sopina .. that's a funny name ..

I LOVE THE UPDATE. i need to catch up with the sleep but please update more .. i'm litterly crazy over this .. wanna know their love progress.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Harit spread the blanket on the floor like usual and laid down beside the bed .

“ … If you hurt tell me ok?? Im a light sleeper ..� he waited for her response but there was none “…are you ok? Is it hurting again ?..�

“..im ok !!! Why you so annoying ! Close the light “ said Soripa and toss the blanket over her head .

Hairt close the light and return back to his place on the floor. As the night grow heavier and sound of sleep silent the house Harit was awaken by the rattles movement on the bed . He rise from the floor and walk round the bed , she was toss and turning again . There was sweat on her forehead ..perhaps she hot ? Opening all the window in their room for some fresh air he turn around and notice she was still unsettle in her sleep. Is there something wrong? He move to the side of the bed and place his hand on her forehead. Not hot. Perhaps she dreaming ? He kneel down on the floor and watch as she toss her head to and fro . Perhaps her stomach is hurting again? His hand creep under the blanket to her flat tummy and softly rub it .It seen to be working and her body relax. The baby probable like it ? After a couple minute he stop but his hand was still on her tummy and this time she was breathing fast as if she panting . Now what ? Does she get mad at him even when she sleeping ? At this point he panic and call out her name serval time till finall she open her eye and frown at him

“…why you keep bothering me ? Go away . Im sleeping..and why your hand is on my stomach !..�

Harit immediately pull his hand out and lower his head . “..im sorry. Is saw you were tossing in bed and I thought your stomach is hurting again so …so I rub it..�

“..stop it. “

“…stop ? Stop what ?..�

“..stop pretending you care about me and the baby …go away ..�

“…I do care . Very much . I check on you every hour. I..I find myself worrying about our child at every minute . It probable a parent feeling….sorry , my education is very limited hope you will understand…�

“..mine child..�

“..let me sleep with you..�

“..what !! Go away !!! Don’t you dare touch me !!..�

“..no no no..it not what you think .I will sleep to the far left of you. I swear I have no intention of taking advantage of you . It will be easier for me to check on you. In a couple more months when you close to labor you will need someone by yourself . Let me fulfill my duty as a father by taking care of you . I have no right to demand favor but give me a chance…� his eye was watery as he stare in her . He can’t amend the pain he bring upon her and the remorse feeling will always scarf his heart forever. If he can’t erase those memory from her mind then he want to be part of taking care of her and their child . Becoming a father make him realize another sin he committed , abandon his child to grow up without a father. Harit place his hand on her stomach and trail his eye down to where his hand is. The child is growing at each passing moment , he thought.

Soripa was choking in tear as she watch Harit caring her stomach with his sorrowful eye . It hard to forgive him and she can’t . Her pride clouded her mind and knowing he love Sorina make her hate him even more. He just a servant boy and his heart have no value to her . Why should she pitty this lowly dog ? He didn’t pity her when she cry and plead for him to stop ?Now that she pregnant he want to play the father role . Why should he even care …in a few more months he will leave her and the baby . The reason he doing this is cause of remorse !! Tear wet her face as she push his hand away and shout at him to go away .

“…don’t get mad . You stressing out again ..� his face was worry as he watch her sob and tremble. He saw her hand move downward toward the stomach and he known the pain came back

“…I hate you ! Go away !..� she gasp and toss her head . Harit try to clam her down by smooth the tear on her face and reach over to rub her stomach lightly . She grab his wrist to stop him but he refuse to leave and continue on . After a couple minute the pain subside and she let go of his wrist . She relax .

“… Im sorry . Im sorry. Try not to get angry at me .I‘ll go back to my place right now ….� he remove his hand and walk around the bed back to his spot. He sit there for a couple of min watching the back side of her. The pain is probable gone .

chenling

sarNie Adult
aww sarn......she's in love with him and she doesn't know it, she hates him so much but it turned into caring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and he is soo clueless but he I can see why he doesn't see it!!!!!! GREAT update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
AWESOME! i love these updates...i am so smiling happily to myself...shes starting to let him feel her lol
(if only he would be a lil more persistent with his "NO", but then again he doesnt want to upset her worried bout their baby and all)

oh im just being selfish right now...he should of just slip onto the bed besides her! regardless of her i hate you go away whining attitude! (she is prolly dying to have him next to her lol)

pze

sarNie Adult
fab. update...love it......keep more coming....im heading out to work....so ill be back for more...hehe...

thanks sarn