Say You Love Me :: Aum/Aff

pze

sarNie Adult
^^^^yes i want more too....ahhhh finally he gets to sleep on the bed with her.......thanks sarn.....loved it

cecilia

Staff member
soripa and her threat are funny .. 900 for touching her .. wow .. and she even allow him in the bed .. not close, edge of the bed but hey. it's a STEP CLOSER to her heart now .. We need more baby cramps so HARITH can move in closer when in bed :lol: . me loving it .. pls update more later .. They outta make your fic into lakorn .. i'll be the first one to go gaga and fever over it .. WHO know. it might hit HIGHER than JLR with ATEAM doing all the acting :loool:

BTW. i like the mystery fiction .. just don't' kill me first .. who will be the killer ..
MAKE THE HOT HARIT AS THE KILLER, HE'LL CHARM US AWAY WITH HIS SEXY EXPLICIT TALK AND DIRTY MINDS, i'm sure, he'll get away with it since he got away with SORIYA's missing/kidnap
:loool: ..

anyway, i can't wait for more update na kha .. you're doing such a GREAT JOB AT distracting me :wub:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yes SarN i love this update too....

please dont let the sun come up yet...

make her feel more pain..cramps or whatever...she wants to get to up to go to the restroom anything to make harit get closer to her..i cant handle it of hes on the edge of the bed and it jumps to the next day or something ...

Ceci...SarN already said...im the first to die...LMAO! from harit i wont run...i will take it as it is...lol

PS pze...please tell lynda..i said gn if you havent already left the chat box...since it kicked me off..it frozed on me..ty and gn to you to my dear sister...

SarN if youre still up can you post a short one for me to continue to dream on...lol *i am with ceci i was just telling the girls if i know the address of ch 3 i will ask if they can make this fic into a lakorn...with your permission of course...its better than some of the lakorn that i have seen in my twenty plus yrs. :p

this is driving me krazy of what the next scene will bring... ty for the update!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
The next couple days was dance lesson with LaLa and Harit was getting better during practice . She compliment how fast he learn and jokily wanted him as a partner for Thailand tango completion. He was flatter and shake his head quickly , unless the judge like buffalo on the dance floor yes he will go . Lala laugh at his comparison and praise him for being so humble. Lala have a great sense of humor and he became comfortable in her arm. He wish Soripa is more laughable like this instead of frowning and temperamental, it not health for their baby. The couple continue on dancing not aware the music have stop untill finally Soripa say lesson is over . Lala gasp ! That right , she have classes to teach at 4pm and excuse herself to leave . Harit thank Lala for the nice lesson and watch her tail out the door .

“…enjoy dancing with her ?..�

“ yes , very much . She fun to be around ..�

“..no wonder you laugh so hard , I thought your head was going snap off in minute now ..�

“..she funnie , cheerful , playful, you should be more like that ..�

“..then goes live with her !!! Don‘t compare me to anyone . Me is me ..!!�

“..no.no I mean you should --- “

“…it doesn’t matter , she not coming back anymore . I think you ready . Tonight we attending the Charity Function . Don’t embarrass me ! Everything you learn will be put in usage tonight . I told father you shouldn’t go because ---

“…im a lowly servant boy…� he lower his head . Such important function is no place for him . He afraid of letting her down if he mess up on his part .

“..yes, but you are my husband that why you must attend . Just behave according …�

“..I will try …but I wish not to go �

“…not try ! You will! That an order ! Beside , look at me ..I think my stomach is showing if I wear the evening dress and you expect me to walk in the room full with people without a husband by my side ! My stomach will give away the pregnancy and they will ask where is my husband � she look downward .

“..it only 4months. I heard first time it doesn’t show till at least 6 or 7 months..� said Harit as his eye trail down to her stomach . His hand reach out and touch the flat tummy and he was unaware of his action making Soripa gasp in his sudden touch. He examine it as both of his hand feel around the stomach “…even I can’t tell if you pregnant or not ..�

Soripa push his hand away “…the small mount isn’t visible with clothes on but I seen it through the mirror in the bathroom .. “

“…really ? Take off your clothes , let me see our baby too..� said Harit not aware of what he said. He was to happy knowing the baby is growing inside of her . It touch his heart with a tingling feeling of being a father.

“…Stupid ! Im not taking off my clothes in front of you !..� she blush like wild fire .Danm orphan! Does he even think before talking to her ?

“..im sorry. ..my education is limited, excuse my language . I just want to see the mount..�

“..no!..� she shouted and march out the room.

Later that night as they dress into their evening wear Soripa couldn’t zip the dress from behind her back side and shout at Harit to help her . He pull the zipper up at the back side while she suck in some air . The dress was a little tight but when she have it sew it fit her perfectly but now it differcen . Once he finish she turn around and frown at him

“…it all your fault ! You make me pregnant . The dress is tight ..�

“…it to tight? don’t wear this one then . Our baby can’t breath ..�

“..I can’t breath ! I think it be ok. Just a little tight around the hip ..�

“…I think it tooo tight because I don’t see the mount ..�

“..you can’t see it with clothes on . It a small mount ..

“... if anytime you feel uncomfortable tell me ok. I’ll take you home ..�

“…let go , the car is waiting ..�

“..is Ms. Sorina and Mr.Poradee coming too ?

“..YES!! You better not go near my sister . Stay at myself and don’t you dare leave me ! Father suggest we take two car . Just in case I want to leave early ..�

“..I won’t leave your side ..� said Harit and follow her down stair where the car was waiting . He saw Ms.Sorina and husband went in the first car , she was beautiful tonight as he stood there watching the door close behind the couple .

Soripa grow furious at him and shout at him to open the car door ! She hate him. Those wondering eye of his need to be blindfolded ! Why doesn’t he just stop thinking about Sorina for once , she is married !!! Damn orphan ! The person he should think and worry about is her ..ONLY.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yesssssss update! LOL soripa should pinch him everytime he stares at sorina...instead of walking away!! maybe that will wake him up!

love the update as usual ^_^

i had to wait til everyone cleared the room to read <_< the update was like 1 1/2 hrs ago...goodness!!

cant wait for more... :p

pze

sarNie Adult
yay an update.....ill be back to read it.....ahhhh im so excited....

chenling

sarNie Adult
OMG Sarn this is getting good...he's slow, he doesn't see how beautiful his wife is...I mean I know she's harsh but ughhh I wish he would understand where she is coming from, he needs to see what part in her family she things she has to play all the time. She shouldn't always think of duty and such, she needs to be happy...I can't wait for more...

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I'm with Chen on this...I love love love the update...but Harit is being wayyyyy too nice...I want him to see his wife for who she really is...I know she is harsh but dang it the girl is jealous, I mean I would be too if my husband only had eyes for my sister, no wonder she is mad all the time and on top of that she has a difficult personality and she's preggy. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the drama...but i am glad he finally got to sleep next to her...I sighed so happily at that part!!!

--->New fan fic of us sarN that's awesome! Wow Ami gets to die first and we got people who want to be the murderer already???? Geez ladies LOL
ahahahahah

thanks again for all your stories....they are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

sulad

sarNie Adult
Oh! My.
I'm a part of this story.
*Blush*
LOL.
Of course it's not me.
:(
LMAO.
Atleast my name is in there.
O M G.
:wub:
Harit held LALA waist.
I'm so totally cool.
HAHAHA.
Thank you for all of the wonderful update Sarn.
Just love how she's falling in love with him.
He need to open his damn eyes.
TEHEE.
Update soon.
I'll be waiting.
Mention LALA again and I'll give you huggies.
HAHAHA.

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz LALA.....u were the first person that popped up in my mind when i was reading....lolz.....

sarN

sarNie Granny
The Charity Function was full of hi-class and government official dress in their formal wear. All around the room was painting and artwork being display for auction that will take place later in the night . There was at least 100 table decorated in white cloth and with shining silverware In the middle of the room is the dance floor and a platform where the bands is playing classic music to smooth the night . Harit stood at the door nervously , in all his life he never imagine of attending should event . Everyone look so elegant and powerful . He feel so out of place and started to sweat . Soripa slide her hand around his arm and told him to smile as they walk into the world of wealth . She whisper , telling him not to slouch , straight his back , smile, be confidence , remember those lesson , greet people and most important don’t embarrass her. Hairt does as he was told but his frustration remain in his eye . They sat at the front roll table with Ms.Sorina and Poradee across from them. Harit turn to look at Ms.Sorina with sadden eye but he felt a pinch on his thigh and immediately lower his head , Soripa was warning him not to make a scene in front of Poradee .

There was several people that recognize the Artkapon . They came to the table and greet them . Some even congratulate Sorina and Poradee since they didn’t attend the wedding . They ask who was Harit and Soripa was silent for several sec before she introduce her husband . It was very awkward to explain when they were married , since there wasn’t any wedding announcement . Soripa lie that it was oversea wedding only close family and friend know. Sorina and Poradee help confirm it . Harit drink 3 glass of water trying to loosen the tense from people asking about him until Soripa told him to stop because people going think he dehydrate !

As the event roll on , the sponsor display each painting and tell a little history of art work as guest make their bid . By the end of the auction the charity fund was up to 10million . The sponsor thank everyone for making this possible and for the rest of night enjoy the dancing .

Poradee take his wife to the dance floor like lover dove and one by one the guest bring their date to the floor . Harit watch in amaze how lovely everyone move to the music and was tempt to show off his skill but he afraid to embarrass Soripa in front everyone if he miss a step . So , he sat there quietly and hope the night will go quickly so his wife can get some rest . She look tire some how and he wonder if she feeling dizzy or light headed again? His hand slide along her stomach and she turn to the side looking at him

“..you look pale? Is your stomach hurting … the dress to tight ? ..� he search her face . She look normal no pain expression . He rub her tummy and she grab his wrist .

“…what you doing !! People might look this way ..�

“…im sorry . I worry about the baby..�

“..hand off , Harit ..�

He remove his hand “…you look bore …Im ..just afraid ..�

“ …to dance and embarrass me in front of everyone ??..�

“..yes …�

“…good , stay still !..�

A gentleman came to their table and ask Soripa for a dance . She turn to Harit as if she want him to protest but instead nodded his head to approve . He know she want to dance and since he not confidence in himself so might as well let her dance with someone who is. Harit watch as the man take his wife to the floor and dance with her , after a couple min he notice the change in her face , she keep closing her eye tightly and shaking her head . Is she dizzy ? He quickly move from the chair and approach her . He tap the man shoulder to take over and slide his hand around her waist to continue dancing .

“ …are you ok . You want to go home ?

“…I feel dizzy a sec ago ..� she open her eye and look up to him “…proable cause I smell the liquor on him ..�

“..then why you agreed to dance with him if you smell liquor ?..�

“..because of you !! Why didn’t you say no to him ! ..�

“..I I ..don’t know. I thought you want to dance ..�

“..you are my husband . When another man ask for your wife to dance , you suppose to say no or at least observe if he drunk or not ! Obviously , you don’t worry about me enough to take notice of thing like this ..� she was angry . How can he be so careless and not observant . He only have eye for her sister . She hate him .

“…im sorry . I didn’t realize . ..�

“..that all you can say . You promise to take care of me and I expect you to follow up with your word !! You hear me !..�

“ I I hear you . From now on if any man ask for my wife I will say no because you belong to me only . Ok ?..�

She blush and shyly look away from his eye. He so stupid . Damn orphan. Does she have to tell him everything ? The music stop and Harit was surprise he didn’t step on her feet ! It wasn’t so bad . He was scar of something he didn’t try and he ask Soripa for another dance but she refuse saying her head hurt . He panic and rub her forehead slowly as she close her eye to his touch unaware they were in the middle of the floor while everyone else dance around them . Why does it feel so good when he touch her ? He even got the baby to like it too !

She hear him asking if the pain stop and she nodded her head but keep her eye close . After about a couple min she heard clapping noise and open her eye . They were in the middle of everyone attention as they applause for the romantic scene . Harit remove his hand and flush making Soripa yank his shirt , indicating for him to follow behind her as they left the party .

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i want a guy like harit...honest, sweet, caring, funny, responsible, and willing to anything...a simple man...what more can one ask for^^ he's so funny...right in the middle of the dance floor :loool: but romantic

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol rahut youre stalking the thread too... ^_^

thank you SarN for the Update! i cant wait to see what happn...

LOL awww she did "pinch" him...Thank you SarN i was waiting oh so patiently for this *wait maybe i didnt :lol:

it is so sweet!!!! i love these two right now...and im getting all teary *sniff

chenling

sarNie Adult
aww that was sweet, I know its hard for him to do he wants to do because he thinks its not what she wants or vice versa...poor Harit doesn't know which way is up when it come to his wife. And she is really sending the signals, again sarn fantastic update...He needs to wake up and lay a big ole' kiss on her..making sure she knows that he married her!!!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol rahut youre stalking the thread too... ^_^
of course i am..i need the latest updates...i'm what you call obsess.....but i'll be in minnesota tomorrow afternoon and won't be back until sunday so then i won't be stalking for a while...i'll be back though....i'll never be gone for too long ahahaha^^

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha no problem we will read for you while youre away..

Have a fun and safe trip to MN!

Hiya starry...what happen to you last night??!!!