Say You Love Me :: Aum/Aff

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Awwww I freakin love the update!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh my heart...it aches then it jumps for joy........makes me miss my hubby LOL...sorry ladies, this story just makes me tear up and well it super fantastic! :kiss: kisses for sarN...she rocks!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hahaha no problem we will read for you while youre away..
Have a fun and safe trip to MN!
thanks....hopefully i don't miss out on the fun...

rahut coming to minnesota...wat r u doing in town.....
well we're going to visit my grandmother...she also loves thai dramas...that's where i got it from...and we are also going to a funeral, my great-uncle.....i didn't know him that well...but he's was very important to us....so yeah...i'll be away for a few days...don't fear..i'll be back (like boontai, but not like her at the same time)

sarN

sarNie Granny
During the whole trip home they were silent. He look over to her and she turn to the side not wanting to see his face. Is she mad at him for that public display? Why isn’t she talking or cursing at him? Once they got home she march up stair and he quickly follow behind her. She take off her jewelry and accessories then reach behind to unzip the dress . Harit caught her hand and unzip the rest of the way . He grab a towel from the closet and she snatch it from his hand. Went in the restroom and slam the door. Harit change into his sleeping clothes and went down stair to bring back a glass of milk for Soripa . He waited for her to come out the bathroom

“ ..Harit !!! ..� she screaming from the bathroom . Harit rushes to the door and knock several time asking what wrong . The door was lock

“…don’t scar me like this ..� his heart was pounding fearing she might be hurt and the baby !

“…I got a leg cramp ..I can’t move . It hurt ..it hurt.� she started to cry . Harit kick the door several time till the lock break off and saw her on the floor naked with her leg folded . He reach for the towel on the sink and wrap it around her body as he carry her to bed . Once he laid her down he pull the blanket over her body and with his hand inside he straighten her leg . She grab his shoulder telling him go slower . He massage the muscle fiber to ease the contraction

“…feel better ? you shouldn’t dance ..�

“..if only you tell that man off !!..� she shouted . Upsetting that Harit wasn’t the type of man she hope he’ll be.

“..im sorry . next time my wife will not dance with any other guy but me ..�

“ …you sound as if you threaten me !..� she getting angry . Who the master and who the servant now ?

“..im sorry …is the pain still there ?..�

“..yes , a little bit ..� she suck in air as he massage over the sore area . He search her face for sign of pain as he continue on . The pain begin to subside and he felt her muscle relax

“…feel better?..� his worry was wash away once he saw the half smile on her face .Then his eye trail down and caught full view of her breast. The blanket was drop to her waist when she sit up to grab his shoulder and she wasn’t aware of the exposures . His eye was glue and feel a sudden flush across his face. It took several sec till Soripa realize what he was staring at and quickly pull the blanket toward her chest . There was a moment of silent as she sit there with rosy cheek. She was speechless and embarrass as she caught him red handed.

“..im sorry ..� moving his face to the side and lower his head

“…what you see ..�

“..nothing ..� he lie

“…why your flushing then ..�

“..I..I im hot..�

“…exactly , after you saw it ..�

“…no .no.it was right there ..my eye couldn’t escape that fast ..�

“…but your eye stay there for a long time .If I didn’t pull the blanket up ---�

“…im sorry . Im sorry ..I was distracted ..� he release his hand that was on her leg and rose up . He close his eye and slap it couple time . Bad eye ! Bad eye! He open the closet and grab her night grown out. He laid it on the bed and turn around “…go ahead and change ..�

Soripa quickly change as she constantly checking on Harit , making sure he didn‘t peek . Damn orphan. So embarrassing ! He probable drooling his pervert face away when he saw it . If he darn touch her ..900 whip ! Soripa goes back in the bed and pull the blanket tightly against her body . “..ok , im finish ..� she laid down and close her eye .

Harit turn around and walk around the bed to close the light . He crawl in bed pulling his blanket over his body as he watch Soripa turn her back toward him .

“…stay 2 ft away from me ..�

Harit scoop to the edge of the bed and close his eye but the vision of her breast reappear making him tense . Shame on him for having such thought , making him no difference from those desire hungry men . He hurt her once and he not going hurt her again .

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha what a big surprise!!! i love this please tell me another update will be coming soon...!!

thank you SarN!

chenling

sarNie Adult
DON'T stop there....wonderful update...damn these 2....Harit needs to get good and jealous hehe....MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sulad

sarNie Adult
Aww!
Me L.O.V.E it.
They're falling deeper in love.
KEKEKE.
Thank you for the wonderful update.
Can't wait to read more.

cecilia

Staff member
OMG. i could not stop laughing at the last update.. it's too funny and cute .. and they're in bed together even though it's not even 2ft apart. and now, he just have that image in his head... too funny ..

…really ? Take off your clothes , let me see our baby too... he speak before he think .. this is so funny, i would so be embarras like SORIPA too ..

more update pls. this is getting so good --- she's already fallen for him with all those threats and jealousy act.

sarN

sarNie Granny
The next morning the driver came back with Ms.Raivee , distance cousin of Sorina and Soripa . Recently came back from oversea study and she will be staying with Artkapon . Everyone in the house wasn’t sure if she staying forever or just visiting , only Salapat know because couple day before she arrive he receive a letter from her parent explaining the situation. Ms.Raviee is very westernize , light brown hair , heavy on the makeup ,slim, classy, noticeable accent and 26 years of age. She walk into the house, wearing a floppy velvet color hat decorated with black feather and her dress was a black high-collar hippie maxi that split at the side , the latest fashion in Europe . Salapat and his wives welcome her to Artkapon . The servant take her luggage to the room upstairs .

“..I haven’t seen you in years , you grown up so fast ..�

“..Wow, Europe all I ate is steak uncle ..� she smile sweetly at him and hug both his wives with side kisses on both cheek. The lady was off guard at the sudden greeting but laugh it off and welcome her to stay as long as she want . They are just like family.

“..your two cousin will be down in couple minute , they are married now ..� said Salapat

“..married ? Wow ! Before me ! Even Soripa ? She only what 18 , 19 ? Wow!..�

“..yes , even Soripa . She 4months pregnant ..�

“..Wow. I can’t wait to see my cousin in law ..�

“..Poradee is at work but Harit is home …�

“..wow , I can’t wait …�

They all went into the living room . Raivee love the designing of the house and the garden work is so beautiful . Artkapon’s esate is at least 5 X bigger than her house in Europe and she love the ranch scenery here . A tour around the property sound fun, she thought . After about a couple min , Soripa , Sorina and Harit enter the living room and Raivee was soo happy to see her cousin . She ran to give each girls a hug and kisses at the side . Then she turn to Harit and was stun on how handsomely he look ! She give him a hug and kisses too. Harit step back and cup his cheek , that was his first kiss by a girl and flushed. Soripa glare at him and once he aware of his wife expression he lower his head .

“..wow ! Soripa your husband is to cute ! You never kiss him ? Why he so shy ? It just a formal greeting in Europe ..� she laugh

Soripa turn red before everyone eye and remain silent . Raivee turn to Sorina and admire how beautifully she is.

“…wow, this is great . I can’t wait to see how cute your husband is !..�

“..he be home this evening . I’ll introduce you to him ..� said Sorina .

After the introduction and greeting they all move to the sofa . Raivee goes on and talk about her life in Europe , studying, friends, travel places and the economy growth there compare to Thailand . She love Artkapon’s estate and ask Salapat if she can have a tour .

“..yes , Harit will give you a tour .He does the garden here for years ..�

“…garden ? He work for you ? Wow ? .�

Salapat clear his throat realizing what the question might lead to “ …Harit is …a distance family member and his parent pass away . He a Artkapon too..� said Salapat , at least some part is the truth .

“…wow , really ? In Europe they don’t care where you from or who you are . Love is love ..� said Raivee .

Soripa turn to watch her husband and he was looking at Sorina with those sadden eye . He probable wishing for both of them to born in Europe , she thought . Damn orphan. Is he that fateful to love ? That his heart have no more room for other ? She hate him . Why should she care if he longing for someone else because no matter what , it to late and it will never happen . His heart have no value to anyone not even her , so it shouldn’t effect her state of mind who his heart desire . Soripa felt a sudden sadness at the thought and her eye begin to water as she watch Harit . Stupid servant boy . He never an observant type . Why isn’t he aware of his wife observing his behavior ? Is Sorina that beautiful or did she cast a spell on him? Soripa rose from the sofa and quickly left the room . She heard Salapat asking where she going but she refuse to answer and rush up stair to her room . Harit snap back to reality and turn to look for his wife . She was gone .

“…maybe it her morning sickness ..� said Salapat

“..wow, really ? I thought she was crying …but anyway . Harit ! You will give me a tour right …� said Raivee

“…yes..� said Harit as his eye trail out the door . Wondering if his wife is ok .

“…wow ! Great !! Tomorrow then . Im tire today ..�

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh reading that first line im sensing the 3rd wheel!!

more jealousy is floating in the air!

arghh...freaking harit...still drifting off daydreaming about other women...
he should of thought about his wifes chest from the night before, maybe that will snap him back to reality
! LOL

wish he runs off after her..and catches her crying out of jealousy!

oh now i want a guy in the picture to get harit to know how soripa is feeling...maybe that will teach him a lesson or two!

*we have two 3rd wheelers in the house!!! grrrr....

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhhhh more drama now....n i taught there was already enough drama.......ahhhhhh.......wanna know wats gonna happen now....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh yea...i also want soripa to tag along with the tour thing with raivee *almost thought it was raiya for a moment lol

(hopefully harit gets more pinches or elbowed in the stomache here.. LMAO)

sulad

sarNie Adult
That was such a wonderful update.
I'm lovin the drama.
It'll even bring them closer.
Thank you for the update.
So can't wait to read more.
^_^

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
awwww... as much as I hate third wheels...I do also like them as well.
they make everyone aware of their emotions for one another.
just like how soriya is the third wheel for harith 08 and me.
lmao
wooo good thing sarN didnt name Ms. Raivee Sopina LMAO