Say You Love Me :: Aum/Aff

sarN

sarNie Granny
They reach the house before it pour down . Once they inside , a servant girl inform them the doctor have already arrive and was waiting for them in the living room . Harit hold his wife hand as they walk toward the room where the doctor was sitting on the sofa .

“…Ms.Soripa ! Your baby is growing ! The last time I check you were during your birthday and since then have you been having any problem ?..�

“…well, for the pass couple months I been doing good ..�

The doctor was please and pull out a seismoscope to listen to her heart and check her pulse . The doctor does several more procedure and ask may question concerning her health as Harit watch with great interest . Soripa felt her husband hand slid on top her arm and pat it lightly giving her comfort as he sit beside her , silently listening to the doctor.

“…now it the husband turn to answer some question ..� said the doctor

“…you are more than welcome, sir…�

“…about making love during pregnancy, have your desire increase or decrease ?..�

Harit flushed and turn to his wife for answer but she was no help at all as she shyly look away from him . He turn back to the doctor “ …I..I ..don’t know..�

“..you have to know. Are you two still --�

“..no..um…not this pass 2 month ..� he was being honest

“…im asking this is because most man their desire increases but I’m warning you if you still making love to your wife. It ok for now but on the last couple week , you should stop …it not good for the baby .�

“…yes, I understand. We‘ll stop when it time � said Harit , nodding his head as if he guilt of the crime . He turn to his blushing wife and give her a teasing smile. If there a window , she diffidently going throw him out ! She playfully hit his thigh to warn him and he caught her wrist , not caring about the doctor existence , Harit give a quick kiss on her hand . The doctor lift his brow and cough to interrupt the moment . The couple stop realizing they were watch. The doctor said if nothing else he should be leaving but Soripa told him to wait till the rain stop and in the mean time goes talk to Salapat to catch up on old time . The doctor smile at the thought and excuse himself to the library .

“…Harit ! The doctor going think we still…um..� her voice die out once she caught his eye staring into her. Is he casting a love spell on her with those warm smile of his ? Harit rise up from the sofa and pull his wife to her feet .

“…stay still ok…you are so beautiful Miss. Soripa � he bend down for a kiss on her cheek and then her lip . Sweet . Maybe the doctor is right , it does increase and right now his thought is swamp with passion but he wasn’t sure if his wife feel the same way as him ? He should control himself , it unlike him to be this exciting and thrilling . What is happening to him ? Harit break the kiss and brush his thump across her bottom lip to refresh his memory how sweet it taste .

"...Harit , tell me ...say you ---"

"...wow , isn't this lovely!!! " barked Raivee as she angrily approach the couple . Raivee try to control her anger but it hard after witnessing the love scene . She is jealous ...to the point of madness ...

chenling

sarNie Adult
OOO thank you for the update....Ughhhh Raivee.....witch...she needs to get the hint and leave!!!!!!! She better not try to hurt Soripa...she seems to becoming a really nasty person. We don't want anything to happen to her or the baby!!!! I love how lovey dovey these two are getting....GREAT udpate!

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhhh....that was too sweet....love it....made me smile while reading it....thanks for the update sarn....

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Awwwwww!
Mother sarn don't end it now!
I want 10 pages of sweetness between them! And perhaps another baby! I just got into town girls! Still on the BB. Gave to go find somewhere with reception so I can post this lol.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
I have OFFICIALLY become a
stalker
, hmm better word umm...BABYSITTER of this thread. No wonder the sisters were getting me to read this. Now I'm hooked...SARN, this is so addicting! I'll be waiting here *cough cough* patiently *cough*!

pze

sarNie Adult
that raivee always interrupting them.....

they are too cute together.....gets me blushing

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
how in the world did i missed this update last night...again i fell asleep with the laptop in my lap...it was hot!!!

harit can finally see how great his wife is...goodness and like in the lakorn on the part where theres a third hand trying to ruin the moment. *sigh

thank you for the update SarN...i love every moment of it! except that raivee girl..arghhh

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i am so disgusted with Raivee! is she even human Sarn? or maybe you caught a alien just to play her part...hmph...i'm going to be so mad if anything happens between Soripa and Harit because of that witch! augh!!!!!!

sweet! they are getting more and more sweet with each other! i love it!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Raivee chew her bottom lip furiously as she glare at the love bird . Sure , they are happy now but not for long. “…I thought this is Thailand, public display is considered outrageous ...� she scorn

“…this is my house there no stranger around ...�

“…then how come when I do it to him, you seem to be bother with it?�

“…he is not your husband and this isn’t Europe . Why does it upset you so much ? ..�

“…wow, you think im upset ? no , of course not . the more love the better . im happy for you two ..� Raivee lied . When in fact her heart was bursting with envy . The worm in her is poking it’s ugly head as she watch Harit and Soripa left the room.

The couple went into their room and Soriya immediately drop herself on the bed . She cross her arm and stare at Harit .

“…she act as if she jealous of you !..�

“…perhaps you thinking to much ..�

“…Raivee is behaving just like when I was jealous of you and her --- � she gasp realizing her own confession and mumble under breath , so embarrassing !

He smile and move to sit beside her on the bed “…it normal for a wife to be jealous of their husband …�

“Harit !..� she pouted and rest her head on his shoulder “…I ..I don’t want you to look at any other girls beside me ..�

“…I wouldn’t dare ..�

“…why ? you sound as if you scar of me ? ..�

“..of course ! ..� he laugh while she hit his stomach softly to stop his teasing . He wrap his arm around her shoulder tightly and snuggle their body together.

Harit track back his memory, no wonder his wife expression changes when he with Sorina and there was time Soripa cry , was that because of... him? How can he be so blind, not understanding her feeling? Before, his heart was clouded with Sorina ‘s image , something so far that’s out of his reach and blind to the obvious around him . He regret not realizing it sooner. All those time she was only 2ft away from him , closer than he thought would be possible . Those two months in Puket was worth it because distance sorted out his emotion and clear his mind.

Sorina was beautiful and alluring with a heart of gold .His feeling for her was a deep admiration for her kindness to a servant boy like him and he thought it was love. It was just gratitude he felt when she save him from the storage hut and apply medicine to his wound .

Soripa and him might start out as a mistake . When it happen they suffer and he was full with remorse -- but he glad it happen . He thank fate for bringing them together and not long till fate pull them part ...forever after the birth of their son . Harit turn to his wife with watery eye , his heart aches with deep despair…all these time , she was the star he been searching for . He kiss her forehead as his hand brushes along her cheek
“ ….if only i discover myself sooner ..� he whisper against her close eye lid.

“…harit , tell me please…say you --- “

He kiss her lip to seal those words. Lock it tight in their warmth as he softly push her down the mattress . No more words – just passion as their body came together as one .

pze

sarNie Adult
awwwwwww.......she finally told him she was jealous of him......sarn u got me blushing.....

more more more.....

sulad

sarNie Adult
Aww!
That was just so sweet.
You got me blushing.
KEKEKE.
Can't wait for more.
Thank you.
Please update soon!
:)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwwwwwww....super sweet.....but every time....just say that you l---- soripa.......great updates...took long to reply back....been spamming^^

cecilia

Staff member
she didn't give birth yet? .. did she? .. i thought she didn't but anyway, passionate lovemaking --- no more imagine reminder?
it's gonna be so hard for HARITH to let go when the times come b/c he's falling too deep for MISS SORIPA :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL i love that spreading your legs part!!!

naughty harit ...but i super love that part!!!!!!!!!

LOL Ceci....hi5 i dont wanna imagine it neither...please fill in the fine details!

More Update Please SarN!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
i fall asleep wiht my laptop on my stomach . i woke up cuz it burn me lmao
Ouch be careful! I still want updates dearest sarn!!!

OMG i was gone for like two days and BAM look at what happened I freakin love it though...whaaaaa i don't like Raviee she's mean...she better stay away from them! I'm gonna slap her!

Thank you thank you i love all the updates!!!

*quoting old literature, "Please sir may I have some more?"