[SBS] 연애편지 Loveletter

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
I thought it would be interesting to start a thread of love letter in the korean section.

So..I was wondering if you guys saw last weeks episode, and what you guys thought about it?.

sorry if the thread is like boring. haha.

S

sunflower

i haven't seen this... any summaries?

and off topic.... 2: tonz i love your lil banner! he so cute.. and look carefully when his arms go down to pull her back up... i think the inside of his elbow hit her tits... lol... i'm noticing weird things today! :loool:

angelSLACKER

sarNie Egg
it'll be hard to make summaries but i can give you this...

SBS Real Romance Love Letter is an entertainment program (game show); first started as a program solely for Shinhwa, featuring Shinhwa themselves, the program has now entered its 2nd season with 7 female stars and 7 male stars contesting for each other's love.

show schedule: SBS every saturday 5:50 PM

I HAVE ALL EPISODES from SEASON 1 to present episode of SEASON 2.. I SIMPLY LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
hahaha thanks sunflower! I got it from soompi. Yeah, me and my roommate have been downloading all the first season from soompi and watching it like everynight. Have you guys seen today's episode?!? I just downloaded it this evening. Haven't watched it yet. I also want to watch nonstop 5 too with Min woo because god damn hes hot. lol.

do you guys like the 1st season or 2nd seaso better?

i like the 1st season soo far. It's funnier. But I only saw one episode of season two which had minwoo in it. I like those two funny guys. you know what i'm talking about?

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
oh yeah, I also especially like the part where shinwha always does the heart thing and says saranghae or is it the girls that do that? oh well. either way it's cute!!

omg..im soo hyper right now.

goodgurl272

sarNie Elites
I have all of season 1 and all of season 2 that came out. ShinChun are hilarious. they are basically why I watch love letter. I miss Junjin in 2nd season though.

yesterday's episode was okay. the gurl from Sugar and Shin was so kute. couldnt beleive they would be together. Woo Hyuk is so hot.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
haha. so far.. i only know the people's faces not the names. lol. >.<

I was barely watching the episode with han ji won.

angelSLACKER

sarNie Egg
i enjoyed first season better but it became a habit to watch it every saturday so i like season 2 too!!!

what i love most in season 1 is the 'heartbeat test' and of course minor league.. kinda looking forward to it on 2nd season but they removed it afterwards =(

shinchun is kinda like main stay in that program... kinda boring w/o anyone from shinhwa~ but nevertheless still funny!!! ^^

---

about the latest episode.. kinda like jangwoohyuk.. he actually gave jangyoungran a chance~ ^_______^ if someone from shinhwa was there.. it'll be chaos with jang young ran!!

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
dude, I miss shinwha in the show now. I was watching the current episode and it was kind of boring.

angelSLACKER

sarNie Egg
Penny said:
you can watch this show online right?
[post="29455"][/post]​
you can watch it every saturday on live webcasts but for the previous ones ~ nope.. it's not available online, sbs prohibits vod of their shows.. but you can download it on clubbox and sometimes nice people from soompi/solid07 uploads it on yousendit or megaupload.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
well, i heard clubbox is prohibiting any uploading of kbs and sbs shows.
However, theres still people who upload it tho.

ANYWAYS, my favorite episode was from two weeks ago?
with mc mong, minwoo, and them.

I like the musical chair part where mc mong was hogging the thingie.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I also thought the first season was better, it was more funnier, I like the concept of the guys competing to be the perfect man and I miss Shinhwa..they made the show more fun to watch, this season is good too but first one was just better :p

Anyway, this week's ep, who will get Ji Young's rose..? I have a feeling it's going to be Jang Woo Hyuk =)

angelSLACKER

sarNie Egg
^ these are not movies... it's a gameshow... if you want i can transfer it to you through msn or aim~

there's like 51 episode so far (52 this saturday ^^)... i have 3.08GB for season 1 & 3.53GB for season2; LQ versions. but i also have HQ version - 700MB each episode (you do the math)

unless you know clubbox, i know several box with complete episodes?!?!?

Muddie Murda

smile...
O_O YOu know what you should do..........

POST DOWNLOAD LINKS HERE! LOL

not sayin you should upload it.. ;) Just *cough* provide a CB link from somewhere...lol

I LOVE THIS SHOW! Unfortunetly I stopped DLing it when my internet was cut off the 1st time.

I was trying to get a collection of all the epis. I have all over season 1 and some start of season 2.

I think Shinhwa's epis were the best epis ever ever ever in Loveletter's history! LOL Not cuz they were hot....it was just funnier.

My fav epi of Shinhwa's was w/ Han Ji hye...omg she is soooo cute! LOL

Epi 2...some of the girls kinda got annoy and TIM! omg he is so boring. -_- Is he still showing up? He's just sooo boring. T_T No offense...

:::edit:::

TOPS! YEAH BABY!

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
You can get the latest episode from wackycashew's cb...clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Yeah, the Shinhwa ones were the most hilarious ones. I think they had to let every member get picked to be fair, the show is sort of scripted, no? :wacko:

angelSLACKER

sarNie Egg
Muddie MuRda said:
O_O YOu know what you should do..........

POST DOWNLOAD LINKS HERE! LOL

not sayin you should upload it.. ;) Just *cough* provide a CB link from somewhere...lol
[post="31754"][/post]​
referring to me??? can i post links here???!?!