[SBS] Alice in Cheongdamdong

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Did watch it yet. Kinda don't want to because of all the drama. But I will soon.

So Tommy is the cat right? And the sister-in-law is the Queen. But what is her frenemy? I know JT Cha is the Mad Hatter. But what I'm actually thinking is that the real rabbit is really her frenemy because she's the one that gave her the book and is the door into the Cheondong world. I dunno.

Has anyone watched Flower Boy Next Door? It's modern day Rapunzal.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i havent started on flower boy since i wasnt much of a fan of the previous 2, but i heard good reviews.

watching ep.11 & 12 made me appreciate the drama a bit more. before i had only read the recaps and i dont think i should be reading recaps anymore lol i definitely enjoyed it more than reading. it really does hit too close to home base. im yelling at my scrren for hsk to tell cjs the truth. but its harder done than said. i understand why she wont confess but i really want her to be the one to tell him. its better to hear from her than someone else.

i honestly hate in hwa. at first i liked her but she is just such a bitch. she is a gold digger herself, a selfish gold digger lol far worse than a gold digger keke. so she is looking down on ys and hsk but previously she wanted to marry js. okay bitch that is a gold digger too. just bc she is already rich she wont categorize herself as one. oh gawd i hate rich girls like her. wait until she hits rock bottom.

im excited for this weekend episodes.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Lmao Fun! In Hwa called them wh***s. I found that so funny! I was laughing watching her scenes!

I'm glad they didn't make Tommy fell in love with Se Kyung.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I literally rolled my eyes at In Hwa. 

I am thinking that SJ already knows the truth. He keeps stopping her from exposing the truth maybe? I hope that is the twist LOL remember he went to look for her in the classroom. 

I don't know, I am on the fence with SK. I understand her but I don't agree with her actions. I am thinking TH has a crush on her which I find totally weird when YS asked him if he might possibly like SK. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
sj's freakish smile at the end of ep.13 scares me lol either im right that he does know or its a facade or he is totally delusional bc of his past. Might I'm freaking out. I don't like how sky has to baby him. But I guess that is her way of making up to him when she made that vow in the church.

fun

Expired Sarnie
im speechless. nah... ready for a ragefest?

the only likeable character is ys. i give her mad prop for holding her head high.

at this point i dont think sk should end up w sj.

not really a ragefest but im just so annoyed at how this drama decided chose this path to end this drama.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
I caught up, waited for huluplus.

Tommy's falling in love with Se Kyung without realizing it! His actions and expressions says it all! I personally think Se Kyung is his weakness. They're both strong but Se Kyung's more talented and confident. She amazes him.

I don't feel too bad for Yoon Joo! She have her share of fault! I only pity her that she may have enter the wrong family and I'm not too sure if she love her husband from the beginning unlike her past relationship with Seung Jo. Also, she's weak, could act/show but can't say/do though she tries her best.

I love Se Kyung! She's smart, confident and blunt! She stands up for herself! I'm relieved she tells Seung Jo! He needs to snap out of his past and true self! He lie to her as well! They're both even! Lol! Life is full of lies! You know them, accept them and work from them!

Seung Jo's smile at the end of episode 13 scared me as well! Lol! He basically scares me throughout episode 14 with his madness, angriness and sadness! I'm so convinced with his acting! It's so real when he said its over to Se Kyung both times at the church and airport! That totally broke my heart for Se Kyung!

I'm enjoying every second of this drama! I love all the characters! I might just have Tommy all to myself! I love the way he looks at Se Kyung...!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG, I finally watched episode 14 and will watch episode 15 tonight. I love their acting in this. Every episode pretty much leaves me with a heart attack because when there are cute scenes, I get flustered, but know there's a chance that there will be twist that will irk my emotions.

I find it annoying that SJ couldn't even remember that SK liked him as Secretary Kim, she didn't know he was some rich CEO at that time. And I can't believe he didn't remember that she loved her ex-bf so much that she'd do anything for him. Hate that he forgot that fact.

But, despite his memory loss, I like that it shows his madness. He really runs away from reality. And I'm glad SK is going to change all of that. She is not going to take his crap and make him stop being a coward. Love a girl who stays true to her words. So glad that every promise she made, she has kept so far! Really glad the writers didn't make him fly off to Paris for two years and return and everyone gets a new makeover :p You guys know what I mean...Kdramas.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didn't like the second half. Sadly most of the scenes from the last two episode should have happened in episode 12. 

So far no Kdrama, Jdrama, Cdrama, TWdrama, and lakorns have really captured me. Still early but I had high expectation that at least one drama would really get to me. But it usually fail during the half mark. 

Hopefully 100 Year's Inheritance will be the it drama for me. So far, I am totally bitching at my screen every time the freaking mother in law appears lol

Spain

sarNie Egg
The storyline was lacking but It was good, I loved it! They should pair up again, I'm hoping! And Kim Ji Suk should take on a male lead role!

Did anyone read the news on PSH? I read it from viki on facebook. A female friend/acquaintance accused him of rape. I was shocked!

Reactions: fun