[SBS] Divorce Lawyer in Love 이혼변호사는 연애 중

cecilia

Staff member
^Because she's that kind of person.  She did it because she feels it's the right thing to do .. just like how she felt so guilty after she learned that she was coy in her first case with the suicide CEO man.  She felt terrible and for that I forgive her .. she did not know what's coming and she did whatever she could to save that woman who claims to be a victim (and yes, i don't like that woman at all).  She cheated on her husband, framed him for his adultery and scam him most of his money too ... argh .. upset lol

His mother should take his best interest if she's really care for him, not SA.  

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
^ I agree. CH has redeemed herself. I like her character a lot. She's honest and straight forward. SA plays too many guessing games.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't fault Cheok Hee on the case with that gold digging hoe (excuse my french). She manipulated Cheok Hee because she knew Cheok Hee would do whatever in her power to win when she pulled out the sympathy card-her husband cheating. Cheok Hee shouldn't even feel remorseful, he did cheat on his wife despite his wife who was the one who hired the model/secretary to seduce her husband. He could have pulled away from that kiss/skank.

Was it Law and Order or Drop Dead Diva where one episode, they won a case but in the end, find out that the true culprit is their defendant but they couldn't say anything because of breach of confidence. I didn't go into law because it was too damn hypocritical lol Justice is truly never serve.

I can understand Jeong Woo's mother being upset over the seaweed soup. Come on, you would be pissed as hell if you know you raise your child well and someone throws the food you made for your child to their face and you happen to witness it happen. But I do believe that she took it too far. It has been 3 years and now her son is seeing the girl. Wouldn't it click in her head that it could have all been a misunderstanding. Now I can't wait to see the mother's face when she finds out Cheok Hee is his son savior. If it wasn't for Cheok Hee, she wouldn't have her son by her side. I hope they make it epic. 

Debt has been paid in full but Soo Ah refused it so she shouldn't used that against Jeong Woo. Typical kdrama b&tch  :rolleyes1:

x0unerthanlater

The fact that they abolished adultery as a crime for divorce is ABSURD...

& The day Han Min Ji or whatever her name is, gets what she deserves will be a winning day for everyone! She messed up so many lives with her lying tongue. Deceiving, conniving, wretched beeeeeeeeep.

p.s. That LE purse is fugly.

x0unerthanlater

Episode 11 was good but it was sort of just lots of filler-ish type scenes. Mmm, at least Jeong Woo finally told Soo Ah sincerely who he liked/loved. Soo Ah better not turn into one of those women who uses a favor as an opportunity. Not that Jeong Woo even asked her of that favor. 

I understand Mi Hwa's (Jeong Woo's mom) reaction but I can see that she'll tone down and understand eventually. Who could stay mad at Cheok Hee? She's so adorable.

The moment when Lawyer Bong met Cheok Hee's father was touching. I hope Lawyer Bong doesn't have to marry that horrid woman. He deserves someone who loves him.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I sort of stopped. Didn't get to episode 11. Tried watching it a few times already but can't get pass the first 10 minutes.

x0unerthanlater

Funny thing I haven't started episode 12 yet lol
I don't know what it is, but I guess it is starting to feel like a drag. I still want to watch it to the end. Maybe I'll wait till more episodes come out and just go through them at once. I think that the scenes are starting to become filler and draggy because there is nothing else they can add to this plot. The fact that SA is keeping the candy owner a mystery is the only thing that's yet to be revealed. After that, they have nothing to give us. They should at least move us along in Cheok Hee & Jeong Woo's relationship. we barely get to see them all lovey dovey...

x0unerthanlater

I have so much complaint for episode 12.

- The mom is doing way too much to break them up. Her dislike is understandable at first, but now it's just too much. She didn't even attempt to get to know CH. She's the one who is selfish. Just because she thinks SA is perfect, that doesn't mean her son has to think that way.

- Soo Ah, needs to get a clue and stop being "innocent" and acting like, "I'm the helpless friend who was betrayed". So annoying

- Cheok Hee, why is she so dumb with her sister? Mi Hee (the sister) needs to get slap. Several times. So rude, disrespectful, ungrateful and selfish. Did she think she was the only one who lost a mother? She should grow up and think for a second. Their mother obviously knew she was dying and had no chance. The money was put to good use. It provided education for CH to help financially aide the family. I really don't like the sister.

- Lawyer Bong, dude needs to either break it off with his fiance or just get married already. They are boring. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't even know why they decided to extend this drama to 18 episode. The revelation of Cheok Hee being Jung Woo savior is quite lame lol I mean it was refreshing that Soo Ah actually told Cheok Hee the truth but it was done so poorly!!! This is just a mess lol there seems to be no story. I still not convince that the two lead love each other lol Why am I so stubborn? I guess I just need to suffer another 2 episode for this misery to end.