[SBS] Dr. Stranger

fun

Expired Sarnie
SBS is coming out with a bunch of good drama (at least from what I got so far from the synopsis) but I just don't like the casting.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I don't like the main girl. I've been watching this drama and its okay. I ship Jong Suk and Kang Sora better.. It feels like they actually hv chemistry rather than forcing it. I'm not really a fan of Jin Se Yun. Her acting doesn't seem enough like she's not giving it her all. But overall I like the plot and dramatic of the storyline.

dariey

sarNie Adult
at first i watch because for LJS but since i can's stand seung hee character i stop watch this.just watch here and there and last episode.i seriously feel pity for soohyun.i really want to see her to end up with jaejoon (i know he is the bad guy also but he have reason).

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
dariey said:
at first i watch because for LJS but since i can's stand seung hee character i stop watch this.just watch here and there and last episode.i seriously feel pity for soohyun.i really want to see her to end up with jaejoon (i know he is the bad guy also but he have reason).

At first I watch it for LJS also but then I saw Kang Sora also LOL. But as it seems he is going to make a drama with Park Shin Hye. I'm not going to tune in to it. If u do do tell me how it is. I just cant stand watching Park Shin Hye do kissing scenes she looks like this all the time 0.0 I still cant believe he's making a drama with her, hes such a great kisser LOL. Not hating or anything. Park Shin Hye is a good actress just not my favorite. 

dariey

sarNie Adult
tbh i'm not PSH fan coz there is something that bother me about her.she didn't do any fault,her acting is ok and she is just ok the way she is but something make me can't be her fan.i don't even know what it is.maybe due to her repeating roles to most drama that i watch star by her that make me not her fan.got to blame that on the drama itself..haha
well if that drama going to be different that her usually roles and the storyline is interesting i might tune in,if not i will just pass it even there is LJS..lol