[SBS] Lie To Me

cecilia

Staff member
I enjoy this lakorn -- YEH is so funny and cute! I love her funny lies.

Gong Ah Jung, a level 5 Ministry of Culture official, gets entangled in a web of lies when she mistakenly lies that she's married to Hyun Ki Moon, an nobel hotel manager from an affluent family. Their relationship is further complicated when Ki Moon's ex-fiancée and a close friend of his brother's, Oh Yoon Joo, reappears in his life.
Title: 내게 거짓말을 해봐 / Naege Geojitmaleul Haebwa / Lie to Me
Chinese Title : 骗我试试 / 對我說謊看看
Also known as: Try Lying to Me
Previously known as: 달콤한 스캔들 / Sweet Scandal
Genre: Romance, comedy
Episodes: 16
Broadcast network: SBS
Broadcast period: 2011-May-09 to 2011-June-28
Air time: Monday & Tuesday 21:55

Yoon Eun Hye as Gong Ah Jung
Kang Ji Hwan as Hyun Ki Joon
Sung Joon (성준) as Hyun Sang Hee
Hong Soo Hyun as Yoo So Ran
Jo Yoon Hee as Oh Yoon Joo
Ryu Seung Soo as Chun Jae Bum
Park Ji Yoon as Park Ji Yoon
Lee Kyung Jin as Shim Ae Kyung
Oh Mi Hee as Hyun Myung Jin
Kang Shin Il as Gong Joon Ho
Kwon Hae Hyo as Hwang Suk Bong
Ja Doo (자두) as Ja Doo
Min Joon Hyun as journalist

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
seems interesting ^_^.. haven't seen YEH for some time.. i still have to catch up with her other one...

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Watched the first episode... some funny moments! Definitely worth trying... I started 1/3 of 2nd episode.. nothing extremely exciting happening yet but I'm going to keep hoping that it will pick up soon.

cecilia

Staff member
i think it'll pick up this week b/c they're going to make a deal -- to be husband and wife ^^ the romance will bloom this week -- can't wait.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Waiting to download... and waiting for the subs. So probably won't be seeing any of Episode 5 or 6 until the end of the week... can't wait.. since I'm peeking at all these spoiler comments online. lol

cecilia

Staff member
Omo, the cola kiss is tomorrow! AJ in bed -- naked? hmmm ... so many curiosity thoughts running through my head!

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, the cola kiss looks fun and sweet -- but the ending .. my heart ache for AH JOON! T_T
I HOPE KJ get payback next week .. wanna see him cry for hurting, playing, and taking advantage of AJ's poor heart/love for him T_T

cecilia

Staff member
^happy to see you in here, blabbering about the drama with me .. i feel so lonely in here lol

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LOL I'm currently watching ep 5, ceci :) I'm loving every bit of it. I hope it won't get draggy on the latter parts :D

EDIT:
I just finished watching ep 6!! OMO!! I didn't expect them to kiss! :wub: :wub: KJ's secretary is so cute :wub: I want him to be my secretary!! LOL and SH...I find his voice very manly :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
it has not drag yet -- at least for me ..
i love every moments of them together .. sometime, i think it's too short lol

today episode leave you breath taking -- and wondering ... what's going on? KJ & SH? History repeat itself? NO! but i do love to see more jealousy from KJ to AJ .. what happen today won't make me forgive him so easily --- he hurt AJ too much -- leaving her to be with YJ for the night to console her .. letting her leave YJ's house with no explanation -- leading AJ to be hopeful of a future -- telling her he doesn't want to see her face in front of him! too much!!!! MAKE KJ PAYS!

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Today episode was good and cant wait for tmr episode im so want to know whats going to happen to them tmr....

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I just finished watching ep 8! I love the cola scene :wub: after their kiss, I thought they would be heading to the bathroom and would take a shower together HAHAHAHA :w-scene-pop-corn: too bad I can't be able to watch ep 9 yet -_- I have to wait it to be uploaded on youtube

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
>....< I really like watching this drama! Totally recommend it! If you haven't watch it, GO! HAHA :D It's was AWESOME!!~

somp9

sarNie Adult
I enjoyed this movie too. The main actor never see him before and he looks not that bad. The main actress, I seen few movies of her and she is beautiful.