KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

Cast:

Jung Da Bin as Yoo-min
Kim Jae Won as Kang Min-jae
Yoon Kye Sang as Kang Seung-jae
Kim Min Hee as Choi Su-ji

Sypnosis:

Yoo Min's father got into a car accident and had amnesia so he forgot to pick her up from the store where they all work at. Yoo Min's grandfather, who is the CEO of a large company, left inheritance for Yoo Min and her mother without any explanations for her father's accident. Yoo Min's mother took the news hard fell into sickness. Another lady that Yoo Min lived with was being chased by debt collectors and out of frustration took the inheritance and caused Yoo Min's mother to have a heart attack and die. That lady and the mother of Su-ji who is the same age as Yoo Min decided to leave Yoo Min somewhere and split the inheritance. Yoo Min, who was only 4 at the time, was left at a train station and became an orphan.

15 years later, Yoo Min meets Seung-Jae, the son of a small corporation and they bicker and fight. They later find out that Seung-Jae is the younger brother of Min-Jae, the love of Yoo Min's life. To fight off Min-jae's mother demand to get married to someone he does not love, he gets in an engagement contract with Yoo Min and they all end up living at Min-Jae's house. Yoo Min and Seung-Jae ends up going to the same high school and develop feelings. At this time, Yoo Min's father is looking for her and he found the mother of Su-ji. When Su-ji found out that Yoo Min was the girl that her mother abandoned 15 years ago, she is willing to do anything to make herself his daughter and keep Yoo Min far away from Seung-Jae and Min-Jae, whose mother is the other lady in crime.

(credits to d--dicts for the summary)

My 2nd K-Drama and I thought it was pretty cute LOL after all my sisters who never watch drama actually watched this LOL ... o____O sad how in the ending Min Jae didn't end up with anyone... but ah lol ... LOL I give this a 80/100

Mae

sarNie Adult
I didn't like this K drama....it was so blah to me..but my sisters loved it..

Super_Sonia

sarNie Egg
I'M ACTUALLY LISTENING TO ONE OF THE SONGS FROM THE DRAMA...DON'T KNOW THE TITLE BUT A GIRL SINGS IT...I REALLY LIKED THIS DRAMA...THERE WERE SOME DRAGGY PARTS BUT OVERALL...CUTE MOVIE...I FELT BAD THAT BOTH THE BROTHERS ENDED UP LIKING HER....KYESANG...HE WAS REALLY HOT IN HERE...I LOVED HIS CHARACTER...AND THE STORY ABOUT THE MAMAS HIDING THE MAIN GIRL'S DAD FROM HER...AND WHEN THEY FINALLY REUNITE...SO SAD...MADE ME CRY...

JUST FOR ANYONE WHO MIGHT NOT KNOW...THE MAIN GIRL...SHE COMMITED SUICIDE A FEW MONTHS AGO..SO SHOCKED WHEN I FOUND OUT BECAUSE SHE ONE OF THE BETTER ACTRESS I KNOW...PLUS I HAVE SEEN SO MANY FILMS BY HER...RIP...

miss_monica2006

sarNie Egg
do you all know that the main girl who plays that 19 year old sister in law committed suicide in feb. 2007 just recently. she commit suicide because her popularity is going down after the movie that she made with song sueng heung (he was cool). People were saying that she isn't pretty enough so then she went to get plastic surgery done and the media found out and it was news and gossips. that same time her mother was diagnose with some sort of cancer too... really this must be stressful for her. The day before she died, she went out with her boyfriend and her bestfriend (they all were having fun and they said she didn't show any signs of depression). she hanged herself at bestfriend's house. the last person to see her was her boyfriend. i still think she is pretty and shouldn't have done it. May she R.I.P.
if you want to see her sad funeral where Minwoo and other stars attended, find out her name (i think it is the same name as the little girl in Wonderful Life) and go to youtube.