[SBS] Scent of a Woman

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just finished the first episode. Interesting. LDW looking hotter than ever. KSA is just beautiful for a 35 year old woman. Wish I will look that good when I reach her age. Seem like this might be another one of my favorites from her including My Lovely Sam Soon.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Actually I wish they made their characters a bit younger. I can live with 30, but 34? I want something that I can relate to right now. I guess I have been watching a lot of drama lately where the characters are in their earlier 30s to late 30s.

cecilia

Staff member
^that's how i feel -- why not make around 25-30 instead of 34 or so. it is indeed too hight for me to relate too.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I like this drama all ready. Toward the end of episode two have me want to watch more...hehe love KSA in here. LDW in here he like Mr. Darcy...OMG he so handsome.

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
>....< I loved this DRAMA too!! Just finish episode 1 and 2... and can't wait for episode 3!!! Age to me... doesn't really matter as long as their acting skill is good... ALSO i loved her from "My Lovely Kim Sam Soon" So... it doesn't matter to me!!~ :D

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
I was crying in episode 1 bc of the way people treated her around her job and besides all that she is sick and dying or whatsoever (there was no sub when i watched it so couldn't understand everything only the concepts) but i thought KSA was pretty good. Her character in here is different from MLKSS. In MLKSS i liked the drama but i didn't really like her character that much....but i think this is going to be a sad drama.

about age difference, i think KSA doesn't look that young anymore, but she's decent, not my fav actress, but her acting is good and I'll watch a drama if it's good unless i am totally bias against a cast in the drama LMAO. sometimes it's really not the age and looks from a drama or movie that u need to relate to, it can be the storyline or situation from the drama that u can relate to.

I think i can relate to this drama a bit, maybe bc i'm older than you gals (guys) in here LOL I understand how sometimes u get bossed around all the time and try to be calm and nice to everyone, yet still deos not get any respect in return.

anyways it's heading in a good direction LOL i love when KSA decides to stand up for herself.

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
Ep3 just kept me wanting more of Kim Sunah and Lee Dong Wook <3

fun

Expired Sarnie
Like I said I don't have any problems with age, but just that I have seen so many lately that I wished they made the characters a bit younger, maybe by 2-4 years. And then you have another bunch where they are a bunch of teens in high school romance. What about my age group?

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Love this drama so far. The acting is good and the storyline got me hooked. It also helps that I love Kim Sun Ah. Can't wait to see the next episode.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
>....< AHHH!!! I can't wait to watch the next episode too!!!! ;_;
Same here!! I love this drama. Kim Sun Ah is such a great actress!! I've seen Lovely Samsoon and City Hall. Both are great and I'm loving this one too! She is so natural and her scenes never seem exaggerated. I think she also has great chemistry with all her actors.

When I first saw Lee Dong Wook in MyGirl.. I didn't think he was that hot...I still don't think Lee Dong Wook is that hot.. he's too scrawny for my taste but it's not his looks that I love him. He definitely has charms in this drama and I'm totally won over by his awesome acting.

Can't wait to see more! :)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The acting, storyline, script, scenery, overall AWESOME production. After Secret Garden, there's this one. :grouphug: :thumbsup:

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Episode 5 was soooo good! I totally loved the tango scene! When they ended up by the mirror.. felt like i was watching a MV. HOT HOT scene! Then the spell was broken when Ramses was like "director, you can't just keep going straight" LMAO!

I can't believe somebody's already uploaded this specific scene that I totally love. If you don't feel anything here.. what is wrong with you!? lol Enjoy! :)

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 5 was soooo good! I totally loved the tango scene! When they ended up by the mirror.. felt like i was watching a MV. HOT HOT scene! Then the spell was broken when Ramses was like "director, you can't just keep going straight" LMAO!

I can't believe somebody's already uploaded this specific scene that I totally love. If you don't feel anything here.. what is wrong with you!? lol Enjoy! :)
>........<
I loved this scene too! I rewatch this scene over and over!!! It's just so beautiful!!~~ <3
ALSO with Junsu song playing too!! WOW!! SO BEAUTIFUL!!~ <3 Seeing this my heart dropped!~ It was so beautiful!~

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
wow.. seriously, i can't find the soft subs for this anywhere... it's already Thursday... but I'll wait patiently as I know ppls are hard at work trying to the subs out. Can't wait to watch 7 & 8 when it comes out. I'm hearing lots of positive comments for those two episodes! :)

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
i am so in love with SOAW <3 it will break my heart if she dies, though i'm actually okay if she does lol
can't wait for the weekend :D

puce

sarNie Egg
I am in the 12th episode and I must admit enjoyed the main couple. Many emotions through the beautiful actress of "My Name is Kim Sam Soon" :thumbup: