[SBS] Six Flying Dragons

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I feel Mol-hyul he's gotton so serious, i feel the sadness radiating from him its like he just lost himself. he like one of my favorite characters in here.

man i really liked Sam Bong speeches in the beginning they really moved me but now its like I want to skip it bc his words no longer seem to hold any meanings. this drama is really fucked up its a nice drama to watch

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I just love this serious Mol-Hul! Of course I do love my childish Mol-Hul too
Kikichue1 said:
I feel Mol-hyul he's gotton so serious, i feel the sadness radiating from him its like he just lost himself. he like one of my favorite characters in here.

man i really liked Sam Bong speeches in the beginning they really moved me but now its like I want to skip it bc his words no longer seem to hold any meanings. this drama is really fucked up its a nice drama to watch
Exactly! now I wanted to throw up whenever I heard his speech lol

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Mol-Hyul so damage. I feel for him. he cant even smile properly anymore. I know I know, i love the goofy him and serious him also but I feel like he's the only decent character in this drama who is more human. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Koren needs to shorten their historical dramas. I feel like they are gearing towards Thai boran, where it is a joke. I dont think i full ever finished a Korean historical drama after Jewels in the Palace. Jumong... I did skip here and there but at least I managed to watch at least 90% of the entire drama.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL @fun i skip like ep 24 to ep 39 or so there plans seemed so unnecessary and long to explain and everything was like blah blah blah until I got to episode 39 to 42 and I was like here comes the fun finally and its almost to the end just like thai drama u watch the first two episode and the the last two episode it pretty sums up everything in a lakorn and I find that in k-drama/historical its just adds up about the same way but its like the first ten episode and the last two to three episode then u bascaally know everything there is too know LMAO. Six flying dragons was pretty good from the start but its just that characters were so useless they didn't even need screen time so thats why I stop watching it after 20 episode or so.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Definitely. I did enjoy the first 12 episode but it started to drag. The development started slowing down and I felt like it was going in circles.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
then just watch the last three episode or something they pretty much tell u how bang won wins against sam bong and how he became king cus that was all i was waiting for like make him king already but then they go and add all these other useless fillings and screen time for sam bong and his speeches that are like 10 minutes long and useless tortures just to drag things out and blah blah blah strategy, winning, losing, pulling cards from each side....it gets me so mad. it was good from the start I liked the way they did it from the beginning but afterwords it was pretty much the same repetition so it got pretty annoying and then Bang Won got this evil kind of grin and his wacko thoughts of crushing Sam Bong and I was like finally something to look forward to he's finally making something happen and not getting crush.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I agree, their historical drama is too long & when it's long , 2nd or 3 generation appear , ppl die , separation or worst sad ending w/ no body get anyone lolll.