[SBS] That Winter the Wind Blows

Spain

sarNie Egg
Yeah. Since her percentage for surgery is 9/10%, it's like a miracle if Young actually survives it! Oh well, let's see.

mia07

Introvert
So SW is Soo's mother? When was this revealed? The preview of epi 14?? Epi 12 and 13 was pretty much nothing. I was expecting more drama, but it's whatever.

fun

Expired Sarnie
เҭ ђคร ภ๏ҭ ๒єєภ ๔гєשєค๔ใє๔ ұєҭ. รҭเใใ เภ ҭђє ๔คгк.

Spain

sarNie Egg
I didn't really like the last episode. The last scene at the end was beautiful but everything else was just blah. I feel that this drama is just about Soo and Young finding true love and everything else leads to it but not all circumstances makes sense or play out well.

The last episode makes the whole drama not scripted well. I believe Secretary Wang was Soo's mother and I'm glad she never tells him. I only like that part and I was whatever to everything else. I was like ok, they both gets each other but that's it. Lol!

The scene where Ji Sung stabs Soo don't make a lot of sense to me but whatever.

This drama wasn't all that after all. Lol! It was ok, good at times, slow at times and lastly, whatever at the end! Lmao!

mia07

Introvert
The last episode was a WTF moment. Truly agree that it did not make sense at all. I was majorly confuse throughout it. I still don't see how SW is possibly Soo's mother either 'cause there are no clues, connections, or hints between the two (if there were, then call me slow cause I can't figure it out lol). Oh Soo's death would have made more sense, but they made him alive which leaves one question, what happened to his problem with President Kim?? They just lie that Oh Soo die or something and they clear their debts or whatever? I'm disappointed!! No more kdramas for me. The last one I watched was good, but the ending sucked too. Grrr...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I still haven't watched the last two episode. I think that the drama was so good, they had no idea how to end it. From Chinese/Taiwanese/HK, Korean, and Thai dramas, Korean is leading number 1 worse ending of endings to their dramas. 

Spain

sarNie Egg
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
The last episode was a WTF moment. Truly agree that it did not make sense at all. I was majorly confuse throughout it. I still don't see how SW is possibly Soo's mother either 'cause there are no clues, connections, or hints between the two (if there were, then call me slow cause I can't figure it out lol). Oh Soo's death would have made more sense, but they made him alive which leaves one question, what happened to his problem with President Kim?? They just lie that Oh Soo die or something and they clear their debts or whatever? I'm disappointed!! No more kdramas for me. The last one I watched was good, but the ending sucked too. Grrr...
You remember during the times where Secretary Wang was calling the orphanages searching for the real identity of Soo. She eventually finds out who he is and was surprisely antonishment but not shock or terrify. She then flash back of noticing Soo's scar on his chest, I think it's his chest lol, at times when he's eating with them on the table and such. I think it's a birth mark. This is what makes me believe that she is his mother.

mia07

Introvert
^ Oh, I thought it was just to find out and prove that he's not Young's biological brother. Didn't really interpret it like that. LOL. I guess I didn't pay much attention then. xD

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I am too much of a bias soul...............

Ever since Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin dated, I started to dislike SHK because Hyun Bin belongs to the only Han Ji Won. Gah I'm a crazy selfish fan aren't I.

Well I'm freaking glad I toss my selfish bias away because "That Winter The Wind Blows" has a special place in my heart and it even tops Secret Garden on my Kdrama list. (Secret Garden is #2 to me now) lol To me, this drama shi**s on a lot other drama I've watched LOL Wow, wow, the cinematography is out of this world and the HD quality is FLAWLESS. Both Jo In Sung and SHK's skin were milky and perfect.This is actually my first time watching Jo In Sung in a drama and he is an impressive actor. I've seen him around for the longest but he never once stood out to me as an actor lol I take all my words back after watching TWTWB....gahh he's OUTSTANDING. JIS and SHK both also did a phenomenal performance for their comeback drama. Gah who knew they took that long of a break off from on screen too whoaaaaaaa....I love how throughout the drama, Oh Soo naturally became a brother figure to Youngiee <3 He naturally became a brother to her forgetting the whole purpose why he was even faking to be her brother. The scene that stood out to me the most where it shows that he has fallen for Youngie was when he leaned in to eat the cotton candy. When she also leaned in to taste the cotton candy, his eyes grew before her. The expression he made with his eyes conveyed feelings he was unconscious of towards Young. Every day as they got familiar with each other, Oh Soo's heart grew fonder of Youngie. His whole image of being the charismatic BIG BAD GUY totally softened up to be someone who has emotions and care for another life. Oh Soo always had to "live" no matter how shitty his life is and no matter how bad the circumstances are but after meeting someone who wanted to "die," that totally shook his icy heart. My sisters kept mentioning to me about how beautiful the scenery was and I didn't know what they were talking about until I saw the mountain scene. Whoaaaaaa it was so breath taking and romantic how Oh Soo hung up the bells so they can chime when the wind blew. eeeeeks The icicles on the trees made the scene even more mesmerizing...def one of the most beautiful scenery yet. Not to mention, the kisses between the two were painful to watch because so much emotions ignited when their lips met. HUHUHU so sad. Kim Tae Woo played as an excellent villain...damn he was hot at one point when he did the I have my eyes on you to Oh Soo at the train station hehe  

I have so much to say about this drama too....No words can describe my love for this drama lol
This is my top kdrama because the storyline didn't drag to me. Oh Soo is a very frank guy and he didn't hide his love from Young. Ahhh I almost forgot about Kim Bum's character.....he stayed loyal to his buddie until the end where he had to save his family....that was pretty sad to watch but I do love the fact that throughout the whole drama, he never once turn his back on Soo. Yes the ending could've been better man....wayyyyyy better...I at least wanted to see Oh Soo take Youngie to go see oppa Oh Soo at the river. I know they went their once when Youngie almost commit suicide from being overjoyed but I think it would've have been the cherry on top if they ended the last scene where they went to visit oopa Oh Soo.........as long as Young get to formally say goodbye to him would make my heart at ease lol

<3TWTWB<3  

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
My friend was so obsessed with this one and was stuck on withdrawal mood for weeks after it ended.  I finally watch it, and found myself tempting to press the fast-forward button most of the time.  It was visually stunning and have some good moments but overall I didn't care much for it.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
If I became an AF member much earlier I would have been posting posts after posts on this Kdrama. I only have 2 favorite Kdramas & this is one of them. I favor dramas that the main guy is being changed by the main girl to be a better, friendlier, happier person & this drama has that. Oh Soo became a new better & happier person, knowing his purposes in life after spending time with Oh Young. He also learned the true meaning of love from her & she from him as well (she also wanted to live after spending time with Oh Soo)...Oh my Oxygen O2 couple. I could go on about how great this drama is for me because in fact I wrote an essay on it & won a magazine featuring this drama :lol:.

Some gifs to enjoy

Cr to rightful owners