Title: 냄새를 보는 소녀 / The Girl Who Can See Smells
Previously known as: 감각남녀 / Sensory Couple
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Comedy
Episodes: 16 (To Be Confirmed)
Broadcast network: SBS
Broadcast period: 2015-April-01 to 2015-May-21
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55
Synopsis
Based on the webcomic “Naemsaereul Boneun Sonyeo” by Man Chwi which was first published from 2013-July-23 via “cartoon.media.olleh.com“.
3 years ago, Choi Moo Gak (Yoochun) lost his younger sister in the “BarCode Murder Case”. Since then he has become cold and insensible. Meanwhile, Oh Cho Rim (Shin Se kyung) miraculously survived in the same incident. Since then she had an amnesia, but also gained the ability to see smells.
Cast
Yoochun as Choi Moo Gak
Shin Se kyung as Oh Cho Rim
Nam Goong Min as Kwon Jae Hee
Yoon Jin Seo as Yeom Mi

fun

Expired Sarnie
i am surprise that i am enjoying this. is it to early for me to say i am in love with this drama? because i am totally smitten. 

i think i am drawn to these wtf plot kdrama. first was iron man, then kill me heal me and now the girl who can see smell.

chemistry is off the chart. i love their interaction so far.

this might be my second yoo chun drama that i could possibly sit thru from beginning to end. surprisingly this will also be my second shin se kyung to sit thru beginning to end. i have tried getting into their previous dramas but have not been able to finish them. 

off to watch the second episode.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I had lol-ed a lot in the first two episode. The reference of That's So Raven haha where Oh Cho Rim did that eye thingy when Raven seeks the future but in this case, she can see the past lol

I didn't get to elaborate much on episode 1. I love the cameo of the Running Man cast in Running Man lol The opening of the first episode was definitely interest raising. I feel so sad for Choi Mu Gak, his sister was killed over a mistaken identity. And definitely feel sad for Oh Cho Rim. She doesn't even remember that her parents were killed. I thought the detective was kind for taking her in. 

I am super excited for the next week episode.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Excited for tomorrow's episode. 

I watched the Running Man episode with Se Kyung and it was hilarious. I was hoping it showed the part where they filmed for this.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I'm not a big fan of Yoochun or Se Kyung considering I never finish any of his and her dramas. But Se Kyung did a great job in Tazza 2 with Top. Is this any good?
I was debating to starting any new dramas coming out this week...Like Falling in Love with Soon Joon (Falling for Innocents.) and this one. I started with Falling in Love with Soon Joon and so far I'm liking the storyline and the leads, so I think I'll keep watching it but I'm not sure with this one. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
The only Yoochun drama I finished and actually like was Sungkyunkwan Scandal. As for Se Kyung, I avoided her ever since Fashion King. But since I liked her in Iron Man, I decided to give this a shot. Surprisingly it is very good. Let's hope it stays that way. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am totally smitten. 

I have develop a girl crush on Oh Cho Rim. I like her so much that at times my heart would race when she is around suspicious people. I don't think the bar code murderer is the doctor/director or it could be the writer who is playing tricks. 

I just love how Oh Cho Rim is so obedient around Moo Gak. They are such a perfect combo. 

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I am loving this drama right now, too. It's the only one I'm watching at the moment. I just can't imagine what his reaction will be when he finds out his sister's death was indirectly related to her.

The doctor seems too obvious right now so I'm inclined to think he's not the killer, but he and the chef guy are so suspicious. And creepy. There's nothing to say the killer isn't a duo. What I'm really curious about is whether the barcodes mean something like Moo Gak once asked about. Why hasn't anyone ever tried? Or have they and they're just not revealing it yet? If the killer is the doctor or chef, I hope Oh Cho Rim's real identity gets revealed soon to Moo Gak so he understands the danger she's in.

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
Can they even encode the bar codes carved onto the human flesh? 

I feel like the writer is going to prolong Moo Gak from connecting his sister's murder case to the bar codes murder case. I am siting here trying to figure out the motive behind all the killing but with such little information, I am not getting anywhere. Oh I can feel the thrill.

Excited for the next episode. Counting down the hours. 

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I'm not even sure people can draw readable bar codes, let alone on human flesh, but I'll suspend disbelief and buy the fact that the killer is precise and a perfectionist.

I haven't watched episode 8 yet, but wow, did episode 7 end on a cliff hanger! So sad what happened to the doctor. I was hoping against hope that he'd make it out alive.

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was hoping the Doctor live too. I just don't understand why he would leave clues about the Eun Seol being alive. I fear for Cho Rim every second she is with Jae Hee. Since Jae Hee cannot remember faces, he makes his victim write. He is so twisted. But what I don't understand is why would any of his victim write. I would be so scared, I would probably write about the bastard who captured me not memories where it could hurt the people I love. 

I don't know how Jae Hee recognized Moo Gak to have stabbed him. I thought he couldn't recognize faces. 

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I know, I'm on edge every time they're in the same scene together! I don't know why the doctor left that note either, but perhaps its sole purpose is to make us worry for the moment Jae Hee discovers it. As for why the victims would write, I have no idea. Maybe he offered to spare them if they do what he says. I still don't get why he's killing them or how he's choosing them. It didn't seem like he abducted Eun Seol/Cho Rim's parents like his other victims and held them for a week. (Or did he? I can't remember now.)

Maybe JH didn't recognize MG. It was probably just instinct that he's honed for years in order to have remained undetected all this time. And then to have some unrecognizable person go to the storage unit was enough of a threat for him to decide to take action just in case this person knew something. - Or maybe he just recognized MG's clothes lol. JH must have developed some kind of recognition skill over the years to offset his problem/disability. I can't decide if it's worse having a serial killer who can't recognize his own victims (thus perhaps killing the wrong person - which did happen), or having a serial killer who does recognise but doesn't care who he kills anyway. Either way, both situations suck.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I guess so.

They will need to explain how Eun Seol parents' death. I thought he killed them on that night so how was he able to make them write?

I wonder how he chose his victims? Does he randomly pick them out? Two of them were close to him but Dr. Chun was sort of not in his plan since he does his killing once every year.

The romance is going well but I believe Cho Rim will feel guilty once she finds out that Mu Gak's sis died because his sis was mistaken as her. And to find out your parents died 3 years ago will probably crush her.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
fun said:
The romance is going well but I believe Cho Rim will feel guilty once she finds out that Mu Gak's sis died because his sis was mistaken as her. And to find out your parents died 3 years ago will probably crush her.
Oh, I know! I don't know how she'll deal with all those truths when it comes.

I wonder why JH chose Joo Ma Ri (I think that's her name). Was it just for the thrill? To kill someone close to him and not get caught for it? Or did she find out, too, like Dr. Chun? It's too risky killing someone close to you, and I don't imagine JH being the risky type. But then again, he's a sociopath, so who knows what goes on in his head.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't recall the dead girlfriend's name either lol 

His girlfriend threw me off because the previous people he murder were strangers... at least that's what I am led to believe. Maybe Cho Rim's parents had associated with JH before he kidnapped and killed them. Maybe all the people JH killed have something in common with the exception of Dr. Chun since he was murder to keep JH's secret. 

I don't think JH has the ability to connect or have a bond with people since he cannot recognize faces. Maybe that's why killing is nothing to him and he makes them write for his benefit of trying to connect with people? 

Anyway waiting for today's episode to get subbed. Wednesday and Thursday are probably my favorite days of the week since this aired.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have been holding my breath since last week. Still alive! I am so eager to watch today's episode but it is only at 90%. I need it to be at least 98% so that I don't miss a second of what is being said.

Last week my heart flew out of my body. Everything that Chef does creeps the heck out of me even when he eats or cook.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Hmm with all the good reviews, I expected to be so catchy...but nope, nah, nay. I mean it's good, but not the OH-MY-GOD-I-NEED-THE-NEXT-EPISODE good.
As far as the 3 episodes go that is. The good side is that Shin Sekyung acting DID improve; and her and Yoochun do share good chemistry. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I thought lakorn police were incompetent, but here I expected more. What a disappointment!

But aside that, romance is still a plus here.