[SBS] The Girl Who Sees Smells 냄새를 보는 소녀

fun

Expired Sarnie
Gotta give it to Detective Yeom, her scenes with Jae Hee in the white room was intense.

Now I just need to finish the last two episode. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wish they dug further into Jae Hee's past. 

All in all a very adorable drama. They didn't have much angst and that's quite rare in a Korean romcom. Although it didn't make it on my fav/best drama of the year list, the OTP is by far my favorite this year. The romance build up is probably what saved this drama from destruction.

Another minor complaint is that they didn't use the ability to see smell enough in this drama. 

Goodbye Cho Rim and Moo Gak!  :wink:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Why didn't I start on this drama when it aired? 

I first learned about TGWSS from misshiannelee on IG then I watched her MV three days ago which made me watch Ep1. OH BOY I WAS HOOKED from the beginning!! Too bad I started the drama around 1am and work at 8 am so I had to sleep lol Then my weekend was busy so I put off watching this drama. EEEKKS I FINISHED TGWSS LAST NIGHT AND NOW I AM HAVING FAST WITHDRAWALS. THIS DRAMA WAS EXCELLENT although I do agree with FUN on this "Another minor complaint is that they didn't use the ability to see smell enough in this drama."  During some scenes, I wondered why she didn't use her special ability to see smell? lol Other than that, AHHHHHHHHHHH everything was perfect. I laughed so much during the drama and the comedic scene "CHUERRRR" nearly killed me. HAHAH The failed proposal scene made me LOL so much I cried. Moo Gak yelled, "OH MY CHURRR!" LOL Cho Rim and Moo Gak make a perfff couple. I like how she is shorter than him and I am glad that Suzy didn't play the role of Eun Seol/Cho Rim. ^^ Namgung Min's portrayal as Kwon Jae Hee the Bar Code serial killer gave me goosebumps because I got to watch how the mind of a serial killer works. KJH seemed like an ordinary man/cook but who knew he was a psycho path? His death didn't justify the lives he took though....

I'm glad I didn't watch "When A Man Loves," because I would have not been able to watch SSK in here. I've heard that her character was pretty annoying in there lol However, she's sooo freaking cute as Cho Rim!!! And this is actually my first drama of Micky. I used to watch him in Banjun Dramas and always thought he had potential of being a lead actor :) I completely enjoyed TGWSS from start to finish and I love how the storyline didn't drag!!! Their kisses were sooo sooo natural too hehe LOVE LOVE LOVE SSK AND YC'S CHEMISTRY. I have so much to say but I'll just end it here. I'll def miss Cho Rim and Moon Gak

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can't like your post. Now I understand why a few members were complaining about always running out of likes. This is actually the first time happening to me.

Anyway the comedy in here was pure gold. I nearly died at the failed proposal too. 

This is the second drama I actually finished for both SSK and Yoochun. For Yoochun I finished Sungkyunkwan Scandal and for SSK, I finished Iron Man. I was hesitant to start because most of SSK and Yoochun dramas was terrible from acting to storyline. 

If you watched WGM, NGM is such a sweetheart. I was so mind blown seeing him as Jae Hee. 

I didn't like how Jae Hee died so quickly but he's too smart to be held in a prison cell and death was the only answer to really end this show. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Was Iron Man any good? I don't think I'll be able to watch any YC or SSK drama any time soon....I really like them together and hope they collaborate 3-5 years from now. Goodness, Korean pairings take longer to reunite compared to Thai pairings. lol 

Loveeeeeee how you summed up Jae Hee lol He is toooo smart for prison!! That guy needed a HOME and some love...his friendship with Cho Rim could've....might of saved him from insanity..but sadly it didn't. Some twisted fate they had...

I also like how CR had her hands around MG's waist when they walk....these two are so natural...hehe

fun

Expired Sarnie
Iron Man was terrible LOL but it was enjoyable. I think SSK should just stick to romantic comedy. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Iron Man was so weird it was good. lol
I don't know how I finished that show. I guess I stuck with it for LDW. They were a good pair though. If you end up eatching IM, don't expect a serious plot. lol

As  forTGWSS, I'm still wondering if I should continue this.