Sc from "Lerai Oubai Rak"

L

lalalek

That Blue Button up Shirt that Krit Had on was kinda gay in this movie!!!! I don't like his hair, it is too long...He is too Nosey in this lakorn....Overall i was an entertaining lakorn!!!!!! :D

rukmos

sarNie Adult
the Sc brought back good memories of the lakorn. I really liked for kat and chakrit played their characters well. the overall story was good and the Na'ek's character was strong. Great Lakorn with two good looking cast. Want them to act in another lakorn together for they have great on-screen chemistry.

ice

sarNie Hatchling
damn it i can't stand it. i can't tell if he's that one guy from this other lakorn or not. help me out guys!

ok, it's like, he's rich and he has a younger brother and a dad. the brother loves this one girl and he loves her too, but he misunderstood she was cheating on his brother, so he rapes her and got her pregnant and thought it was his brother's kid. the dad paid her to go away from the baby. 5 yrs later they all meet again, and she's a teacher.

Yep! That would be him. The lakorn's call "WIMARN SAI".

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep! That would be him. The lakorn's call "WIMARN SAI".
WOW! tat one sounds good... :slapandkissse3: ...umm..who wuz his nang'ek in tat one..one luckie gal tat is then...LOL

^ M.Flower..tat would be Ms. Katreeya English..P'Krit childhood friend...gosh! if they ever get 2gether i'll be soo happie..tat's about the only gal i'll let have Chakrit beside me of course...LOL...^_^

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Aw I love this movie. One of my all time favorites.
Kat and Chakrit are so cute together.
Especially since they have been friends since elementary school.
Hehe there interview was super funny.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
WOW! tat one sounds good... :slapandkissse3: ...umm..who wuz his nang'ek in tat one..one luckie gal tat is then...LOL

^ M.Flower..tat would be Ms. Katreeya English..P'Krit childhood friend...gosh! if they ever get 2gether i'll be soo happie..tat's about the only gal i'll let have Chakrit beside me of course...LOL...^_^

Aw I love this movie. One of my all time favorites.
Kat and Chakrit are so cute together.
Especially since they have been friends since elementary school.
Hehe there interview was super funny.
what?!? Kat & Chakrit are childhood friends?! wow... didn't know that... i wonder if they felt weird kissing each other... i mean since they were friends & all. i know i would be.

but i love the chemistry between kat & chakrit. :wub:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
what?!? Kat & Chakrit are childhood friends?! wow... didn't know that... i wonder if they felt weird kissing each other... i mean since they were friends & all. i know i would be.

but i love the chemistry between kat & chakrit. :wub:
Yeah she said it felt weird they both went to the show WWYWY and Chakrit said Kat I can't play with you and Kat said she was reading the script and it said look at each other like you love each other very much and Kat started picturing Chakrits face and shes liek I cant do it haha. I'll try to find the clip hehe.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Yeah she said it felt weird they both went to the show WWYWY and Chakrit said Kat I can't play with you and Kat said she was reading the script and it said look at each other like you love each other very much and Kat started picturing Chakrits face and shes liek I cant do it haha. I'll try to find the clip hehe.
lol. just thinking bout it is weird enough. but i hope you can find the clip! i wanna see it! ^_^

Dajaja

sarNie Egg

Hahahaha... that sounds hilarious! Is the clip on youtube maybe? ^_^
I think i would burst out laughing if i had to do that with a childhood friend :p

dhan9

sarNie Adult
oh really? i wanna see that clip too, please tell us where to see it. thanks!