Scandalous Peter Corp Dyrendal Dismissed from Leading Role as P'ek in Lakorn Sai Lap Ruk Bpuan & Mor

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
x0unerthanlater said:
Has Aum A. paired with Ploy yet? They would look nicely together. Mmm, maybe even Great. I haven't seen Great onscreen in a long time and he needs to pair with a veteran actress.
yes in Khun Seuk by Tv Scene, they've met for couple of times they also played Pimmala 
they are Khun Pin Tv Scene favourite 

if PorT his chosen it will be Ploy meeting for her 4th lakorn 
Ruk Leh Sanae Luang, Pooyai Lee Nang Ma, Buang Barp 
Sai Lab Ruk Puan Por he matches romantic comedy action thrill 

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
 i am speechless  right now , but it happened everywhere but why now ,anyway i will skip this one now , why peter , thank you for news

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
PRINCESS AURA said:
 i am speechless  right now , but it happened everywhere but why now ,anyway i will skip this one now , why peter , thank you for news
yeah sad its a shame, i actually so excited to see P'Peter&P'Ploy couple well now were just have to wait see who will take over playing the pra'ek 
right now P'PorT and P'Aum are the most wanted

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Sanook

Apparently, Peter recently missed another event he was supposed to attend as a presenter. The event was for Terminal 21, Big Bike 2015. Peter was supposed to be a presenter for the motorcycles at the event, but he never showed up. People were unable to contact him, not even his personal manager. Fan clubs are worried about him, I am also. I'm glad he didn't give Anne a problem for ARO.

http://news.sanook.com/1787735/

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
CR: Sanook

Apparently, Peter recently missed another event he was supposed to attend as a presenter. The event was for Terminal 21, Big Bike 2015. Peter was supposed to be a presenter for the motorcycles at the event, but he never showed up. People were unable to contact him, not even his personal manager. Fan clubs are worried about him, I am also. I'm glad he didn't give Anne a problem for ARO.

http://news.sanook.com/1787735/
Wow, he is falling down a deeper hole. He actually did give Anne problems. She had to personally go to his house and dragged him to the set to finish filming.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Wow, I heard he would be late to set or never give her much queue, but I didn't know about her going to his home personally. He's probably going through a mid-life crisis. Those kinds of situations are depressing and can take a toll on one's mental health. He's not crazy or anything like that, but he may be very depressed or something to abandon all his work responsibilities like this. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
You know, they say sometimes the father gets the depression from a newborn baby. I think, if that's the case he should seek help. He only not has himself to think but a kid and another one on the way. If the problems are that bad, it's sad to see how he can look his kid in the eyes and not want to make it better. I know as a parent, I would move the world to make life comfortable for my kids. Someone in his circle should step in or just simply do an intervention.

Also, the pressure is on his wife as well. She is pregnant and seeing your husband in this kind of situation has got to be devastating.  Once, you decided to have kids, the responsibility of that should come first. It's not about bringing them into the world then acts like it stops from there. Peter somehow is choosing the destructive route. For the sake of his family, I hope he goes somewhere or to someone that has his best interest at heart.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay now I'm worried. He hasn't posted anything on his IG for a while now too and he usually does. His posts are usually of his wife and kid and cats.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
yeah sad its a shame, i actually so excited to see P'Peter&P'Ploy couple well now were just have to wait see who will take over playing the pra'ek 
right now P'PorT and P'Aum are the most wanted

If so I hope it's P'Aum. BTW I hope P'Peter is ok.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Oh...you know. I wouldn't be surprised if he is doing that. Before he got married he was already in the news for having gotten into a fight with one of his good buddies due to alcohol intoxication.

I remember that news yikes, didn't he get into it with DJ Budda, I can be wrong with this one?? . Like I said I hope he's ok but if he's just being a jerk then he will get what he deserves.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aymieluvsyu637 said:

I remember that news yikes, didn't he get into it with DJ Budda, I can be wrong with this one?? . Like I said I hope he's ok but if he's just being a jerk then he will get what he deserves.
Yeah, they were supposedly good friends until Peter made a scene that night and punched him. Haha. Peter you are a bad boy.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Turns out that stars aren't as perfect as we make them to be. Although we crush madly on Peter and want him to ourselves, would we even be happy if he was ours? Lol. His true self would probably turn us off. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aymieluvsyu637 said:

If so I hope it's P'Aum. BTW I hope P'Peter is ok.
i wouldn't mind P'Aum again, but this lakorn involve some comedy bickering i don't think his the chosen one to play the pra'ek 
there is chance maybe P'PorT if it is then its Ploy 4th lakorn with him 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
P'PorT is the replacement news from komchadluek 
this will be Ploy 4th lakorn with him

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
yes his back on his IG but i don't think his back to play his lakorn cos he got kicked out 
and producer found somebody better than him

Oh I know that. I'm just saying after his one month hiatus he's out and about again, but I still want an explanation.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:

Oh I know that. I'm just saying after his one month hiatus he's out and about again, but I still want an explanation.
i hope Peter his ok