Scandalous Peter Corp Dyrendal Dismissed from Leading Role as P'ek in Lakorn Sai Lap Ruk Bpuan & Mor

fun

Expired Sarnie
My uncle went through a midlife crisis and I think he is still in it. He was 35 when he divorced his wife. Now he is just working to make ends meet. He has no idea what direction in life he's going to take. My grandparents want him to get married again. He dates random girls, overseas to be exact. I think one time he was talking to a girl in China... I have no idea how they communicate but I believe she knows some English. He dumped her because he doesn't want to marry someone who would be like his first wife. 

Some people midlife crisis varies, some more severe than others. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm going through a quarter-life crisis. Lol. No really. It's not something to take lightly. It's not an excuse either. It's really depressing. No matter what you do, it just doesn't seem to make you happy. You have no sense of direction. It's scary. You feel alone. There's pressure coming from everywhere to be something you aren't. For Peter, if you add fame, marriage, kids, and a career on top of it, everything will spiral downwards.  Just because one person used a mid-life crisis as an excuse for his wreckless behavior, it doesn't mean that everyone who is going through one uses it as an easy way out. It's something you'd have to experience to understand. It's a really horrible stage in life. I'm not defending Peter for his recent behavior but I am worried for him if he is going through such a thing.   

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I experienced a quarter life crisis as Mahalo mentioned... it lasted for a good short period of time. Around a month. It was severe but I accepted the changes and took them as they came. I'm the only daughter in my family. I have 3 brothers. My middle bro got "married" and moved away. Soon after, my oldest bro passes away and all of a sudden I became the pillar in my family. It was a lot to deal with because I've always thought that being the daughter, I wouldn't be the person to take on the family's responsibility. But things happened that way and now I feel like a mom to my parents and younger sibling. I don't like to dwell on the whys, hows and what ifs. In short, I think that people have their own way on how to deal with things. Some need more time than others. I just hope that Peter comes around and realizes he has to put his man pants on and lead the family. His wife needs him more than anything. I hope he's okay, or gets well soon. Whatever it is that he's going through.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I know sometimes I feel like I am bipolar hahahha...my husband always say that I am. Cause I can be happy one minute then like WTH the next. But I come to the conclusion that I am a girl so my emotional state is just that...like a roller coaster. Heck, I even have my crying days too....it's nice to have one of those.

I think with midlife crisis and everything else, just get help. With Peter, I still believe that is something he needs to do. If he loves his kids enough he has to do it. He can't see their faces and think what he's doing is OK. I hope he gets the help because those kids deserve better...they are the helpless ones.

To me it's more like being overwhelmed in life than anything else. Trust me, I have been there many times over. My husband is in the military and there are times I am a single mom to my kids more than I liked and not to add, I have my parents to take care of. Everything of them falls on me even if I am the youngest kid that has 2 small boys to take care of. My brothers and sister has no kids but the responsibility of my parents fall on me. When my husband is gone, I feel the world is on my shoulders where I am spread thin between my kids, my parents and then my breathing space. I get a lot of that overwhelmed sense but I can't do anything about it and deal with it. Not so much for myself but for my kids and my parents that needed me. Of course, once in a while you feel like giving up because it's a lot on your plate, but you just can't do it for the mere fact others need you more. If one wants help there is help. But the desire to do so has to come from the individual and how much love they have for those around them.

x0unerthanlater

byebye said:
I know sometimes I feel like I am bipolar hahahha...my husband always say that I am. Cause I can be happy one minute then like WTH the next. But I come to the conclusion that I am a girl so my emotional state is just that...like a roller coaster. Heck, I even have my crying days too....it's nice to have one of those.

I think with midlife crisis and everything else, just get help. With Peter, I still believe that is something he needs to do. If he loves his kids enough he has to do it. He can't see their faces and think what he's doing is OK. I hope he gets the help because those kids deserve better...they are the helpless ones.

Agree. The kids are innocent in this situation. *siiiiigh* I can't imagine my husband going MIA during pregnancy. Especially with the crazy raging hormones. I'd have to kill him on the spot unless he has a VERY good reason. lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:
I experienced a quarter life crisis as Mahalo mentioned... it lasted for a good short period of time. Around a month. It was severe but I accepted the changes and took them as they came. I'm the only daughter in my family. I have 3 brothers. My middle bro got "married" and moved away. Soon after, my oldest bro passes away and all of a sudden I became the pillar in my family. It was a lot to deal with because I've always thought that being the daughter, I wouldn't be the person to take on the family's responsibility. But things happened that way and now I feel like a mom to my parents and younger sibling. I don't like to dwell on the whys, hows and what ifs. In short, I think that people have their own way on how to deal with things. Some need more time than others. I just hope that Peter comes around and realizes he has to put his man pants on and lead the family. His wife needs him more than anything. I hope he's okay, or gets well soon. Whatever it is that he's going through.
Story of my life x0unerthanlater. It's like I can't follow my heart and do what I want to do because others are in need of me more than I am in need of doing something that makes me happy. It'd be selfish for me to do what I want. For Peter, he's doing what he wants. It makes him happy to run away from it all but it's not good for his family. It's a tough situation.  He needs professional help.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I had a pre midlife crisis too. After graduating high school, just two weeks later, I had a hearing loss and started having tinnitus. So basically I cannot hear anything on my right side. Not just that I had to get glasses because it affected my vision, my vision wasn't great to begin with but it worsen. Everything to me was a blur and I needed glasses to see. I didn't go to the university I got into because I was depressed. I stopped seeing friends, avoided family events, and isolated myself from society. It was just a very dark period. It didn't help either because my parents thought it was evil spirits that I contacted when I was at the lake the day before I lost my hearing. The tinnitus still bothers me to this day but I have gotten used to it and people around me did too. I can get grouchy when the tinnitus gets severe and people think I am bipolar. Imagine dozens of bees buzzing in your ear and it can get very loud. Now imagine having to hear that 24/7... would you get annoyed? 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Perhaps Boss took a toll on him. Haha. 

I went through a period of distress too, but it wasn't to this extent. I hope Peter gets his head together and find help. I want to see pics of him and Panther.  

x0unerthanlater

Mahalo said:
Story of my life x0unerthanlater. It's like I can't follow my heart and do what I want to do because others are in need of me more than I am in need of doing something that makes me happy. It'd be selfish for me to do what I want. For Peter, he's doing what he wants. It makes him happy to run away from it all but it's not good for his family. It's a tough situation.  He needs professional help.

Some days are better than others, that's for sure. I just have a high tolerance and patience for things. I've equipped myself to deal with obstacles without stressing over everything. Be strong my dear, be strong!

Peter really should seek professional help.

@fun, My bf has tinnitus. He's had it for as long as he can remember I think. Sometimes it keeps him awake or he'll wake up in the middle of the night and have a hard time falling back asleep. I seriously hate it when a bug of any kind buzzes in my ear. I'd just snap all the time if I had tinnitus. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Awww...Fun old folks tradition are hilarious. My mom once, had me go to the temple and have the monk used the water to chase away the bad spirits.

I kind know what Ploy is going through only under different circumstances. When I was pregnant with my first son my husband was gone for the entire pregnancy. It was one of the roughest time ever for me. My parents just got in a big fight with my sister-in-law earlier so they didn't have a place to stay but to stay with me. That was hard because we were not used to living together and we clashed. The pregnancy without any help is tough both emotionally and physically. I was miserable the whole pregnancy because I have a bladder infection every month and was on antibiotic till I gave birth.

Now imagined, Ploy also has a younger child to take care of plus another one on the way...it takes a toll on the woman no matter what. When you are pregnant nothing is the same. My hormones were all over the place...Sometimes, when I talk to my husband on the phone I would get so upset that he's not here with me for whatever support he can offer. But Peter is able to and he's just not wanting to. And that has to hurt Ploy. He'll come to his senses, it might take the second child for him to open his eyes, but I like to think and have hope he is a better man than he thinks he is capable of.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Reading your situation makes me want to cry byebye. Here's a hug  :grouphug: I feel really bad for Ploy. Sigh. It's so tough being a woman. 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Just when his career was on a rise, such a pity and a waste of his goodlooks. Baby Panther looks exactly like Peter. I hope they work things out for themselve and esp the kids :(

x0unerthanlater

@byebye, The older I get the more I dread pregnancy. When I was younger I wanted to have my first child by at least 24. Well, I've passed that mark and that whole mind set. It's more like, I'm not "planning" to have kids but if they come then that's a blessing. It's terrible you had to go through that alone. I can only imagine the pendulum of emotions you went through each day. I mean like, whenever I'm on my period I get so cranky my bf just ignores whatever mean thing I say. I never direct it towards him but I rant to him. LOL - Ugh, UTI are no joking matters. They are horrible! Just remembering what it's like makes me cringe.

We really need a thread of randomness where we can discuss misc. topics like this. It would be awesome.

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG byebye you just don't know. I went to multiple doctors and shamans, witch doctors, etc. Going to doctor appointments was already annoying enough but adding shamans and witch doctors was overwhelming. We even drove 9 hours just to see this shaman because people claimed he could heal me. I think it's a blessing to have hearing loss. I get the excuse to avoid people that I don't want to see or meet lol But in all honestly I don't mean to avoid people. I just either didn't see them or hear them call me. 

x0unerthanlater does your bf have hearing loss with it too? Because I can't hear anything at all just the buzzing/ringing... well I have a 90% hearing loss on my right side so if I have on headphone and blast on the music, I can hear very little of it. It gets irritating when people know my condition and stay on my right side. When people whisper to me and they are on my right side, I have to do this body twist so that they can whisper into my left ear. 

And we do have a randomness thread lol 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Mahalo: Both my pregnancies my husband was not around to help out. But the memories that stick with me most is my first pregnancy because being a first mom, you don't know what to expect so it was harder. I have had many nights where I cry myself to sleep when I am sick and my husband is not around to even ask if I was OK. And with my second pregnancy, I just didn't care anymore. My husband was not around but I kind of know what to expect. I was sick with my second son, but I dealt with it.

Xounerthanlater: I would not want anyone to go through what I went through with my pregnancy, I remembered one time, my bladder infection kicked in the middle of the night, I was in a fetal position...or trying to because my stomach had gotten big to the point that it was hard to do much. I can recalled like it was yesterday where I had a fever, shaking, so lethargic all the while hoping my son still in my stomach was doing OK. And that moment, I really...really hate I had to go through it by myself. I have some resentment of course till now and have no idea honestly how I made it through that pregnancy. Never get pregnant unless he's around to share the responsibility. It is that hard.

x0unerthanlater

@fun, His hearing is relatively good but he has constant tinnitus. Esp. when there's no other noise in room and is completely silent. For him it's constant buzzing but he can hear okay. - I visited the randomness thread and they are on a whole other topic. Lol Not sure how to jump in.

@byebye, My bf aka future husband better be present through my whole life (not just pregnancy) or else he will experience a hell on earth! lol jk, not really. hahah Pregnancy is so scary but if it happens I think I can deal. And if I end up having to go through it alone... well, I guess I'll just have to make sure that doesn't happen.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
We should make a threat 18+...I am sure there's going to be just a few of us there anyway. I think I am all over the place.