Scandalous Peter Corp Dyrendal Dismissed from Leading Role as P'ek in Lakorn Sai Lap Ruk Bpuan & Mor

phatman said:

To the recent news of Peter? Or that Andrew is cast with Ploy? Haha. 

That Andrew is casted with Ploy lol.

I could careless about Peter anymore after everything that happened lol. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Peter has ruin my interest in him i am ok with Andrew pairing with Ploy and i also hoping if Andrew can pair with Ploy then i want him with Matt next

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:

That Andrew is casted with Ploy lol.

I could careless about Peter anymore after everything that happened lol. 

I thought so. HAHA. Isn't it great?!?! Andrew and Ploy. Perfect match! 

When I said great, I was being sarcastic lol. But I guess it's good because Andrew is accepting more lakorns which means he'll be around in the lakorn world for a while hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:
When I said great, I was being sarcastic lol. But I guess it's good because Andrew is accepting more lakorns which means he'll be around in the lakorn world for a while hehe.

HAHA. I was being sarcastic too. I know you too well ma'am. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
x0unerthanlater said:
Andrew and Ploy? Hmmmm.... hopefully it's good. 
- detective spy Andrew and kick butt girl Ploy 
- the hacker Golf and airfare detective Prang 

sounds epic

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart

Peter said that he missed filming for Sai Lap Ruk Bpuan because he was busy shooting a film for Latitude 6. He apologizes to the producer for negatively affecting his work. Peter ensures that his marriage is still going strong. He's not too serious about people viewing him in a negative light. There are still several works being offered to him for lakorns. He had been contacted for about 4-5 lakorns. He denies being involved with drugs. The woman he was seen eating out with is probably a co-worker at the event he attended. He hasn't cleared things with Ch.3 or the producers yet but he will. It's a difficult matter to explain, but once he explains he's sure they'll understand. He wasn't able to come out and give an explanation because he was under a contract. Latitude 6 is a film that revolves around controversial topics such as religion. That's why Peter was keen on discussing it. The movie was under secret production. Since it is about to be released, Peter is now able to give an explanation for his irresponsible behavior. He is currently working on a television program of his own. Peter admits that he doesn't have much time for his family. Ploy is upset at times, but she understands. There isn't any problem. They argue like normal couples do.

http://news.sanook.com/1817490/
http://news.sanook.com/1817534/
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20150623/208548.html

SMH. Sounds like BS. He seems so indifferent about it. It doesn't seem like he learned his lesson either.  

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yeah as I was reading I felt like it was BS too. It's a pretty crappy excuse. He shouldn't have accepted lakorns and events if he's so busy with his movie either but I doubt the movie took that much of his time anyways. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
His excuses doesn'the add up. I honestly don't think he learn his lesson. What he did wasn'the right. I am sure there's a simple explanation he can offer during all that mess.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
That's a s**tload of garbage coming from him. Secret production? What kind of production does things without a little promotion on the side? -.-

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I want to believe him, but I can't. First of all, his hair in the movie doesn't match the time period in which he went 'missing.' Um...so how was it that he was filming for that? I followed him throughout that mia incident and I can say his hair stayed crew-cut short the whole time. And even if he is speaking the truth, why would he accept two projects that were time conflicting?? I mean you should know beforehand what your schedule of filming is like correct?? So then he should've known he can't take on two projects that films on the same days.

Sigh....ohh Peter.....I miss Boss though. Hahah.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
This makes no sense. Don't movies take almost a year to film? Why would he take on other projects if he was already working on some secret movie? Didn't he come out to apologize for his first mistake only to break that promise and make another mistake... geez, It doesn't add up. Sounds likes brush off excuses.

ellug

sarNie Egg
This film started shooting in 2002 and wrapped up only last week.  I wonder why it took three years to shoot it. ​  The hairstylist posted a photo with Peter on her IG on the last shooting day and tagged wig and glue.  I guess they tried to make his haircut like what it was three years ago.