who do you like more?

• Choi DongWook [SE7EN]

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Jung JiHoon [RAIN]

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters

shubby

sarNie Adult
OMG!! i don't know it's hard to chose...LOLZ...yeah both of them are hot man....

Jonnan

sarNie Egg
i think rain is better looking but se7en seems to have more talent. great dancer and fantastic singer. i voted se7en

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
OMG...i can't believe they're tied up! hahhaa....i love se7en and i'll pick him over bi any day. i never really liked bi's songs anyway.....but he can dance well i'll give him that much.

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
i love Se7en's songs, his voice is good, but i like Bi's dance! they are kinda the same, difficult to make a choice...but i chose Se7en, well, he looks better than bi somehow

cecilia

Staff member
hahah.or at least he make more money and gain more fame and manlier than someone..LOL..but se7en still rock too..^^

btw..bie-lover ..you picked twice..one for se7en and then one for RAIN..so then which one now? i'm
confuse..but anyway..se7en still cool too..just too bad..i'm a RAINER all the way.. :yahoo:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I am in LOVE with Rain!!

All, I've just started watching Korean series. Boy was I missing out all these years. Thai lakorn cannot compare to Korean series.

I LOVE BI!! :yahoo:

I can't wait to watch A Love to Kill!!

Cecilia, COUNT ME IN GIRLFRIEND!! :yahoo:

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
I am in LOVE with Rain!!

All, I've just started watching Korean series. Boy was I missing out all these years. Thai lakorn cannot compare to Korean series.

I LOVE BI!! :yahoo:

I can't wait to watch A Love to Kill!!

Cecilia, COUNT ME IN GIRLFRIEND!! :yahoo:
Indeed you are late Kayla :lol: :lol:

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
They are both very adorable,hott,etc.........Hard question there huh???? Well i just vote and they are tie now....

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
wowz i havent check this poll in a while lol
O-O they're tie not bad
i guess every1 like both of em da same keheh

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
man why u have 2 ask much a hard questio?................jk...............i like them both so i choose them both..................hehehe............... ;) ;) ..................