Sea and Wind (OneShot)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Hi everyone, just heads up i will have a facfic with this oneshot so please follow to know the rest!! I hope you guys like♥♥ :)

Sea and Wind

Yaya U. as Veela

Mario M. as Sai

I loved her so much, but yet I couldn’t tell her. I didn’t want to hurt her and so the truth was never told behind my current situation. She would be heartbroken and that was the last thing I would had wanted for her. The tears were unbearable to watch from beneath her eyes. I couldn’t although I knew when she figured it out she will be heartbroken either way. My family loved her and so did I, but the only way I can break her away was to hurt her and move away from her even more and just watch her from afar.
My heart was giving on me fast, it pounded inside me but soon it’ll slow down and give up on me. The world was so cruel to me and left me with an incurable disease. The doctors had said they knew nothing of this disease just that it involved my heart giving up on me. I was so sorry for making her sad. My only love of my life was brought into tears once again when I broke it off with her.

She looked upon my face and cupped her small hands into my cheeks asking me if I really mean it.

All I could say was Yes, I left her then and there.

Where the sea came madly at us and screams my guiltiness back at me. I once promised her I will marry her at the sea like this, at a day like this, and I promised her on a day like this. Which hurt her more than ever, but she had no idea how much I was hurting. I wish she knew the truth but I begged my friends and family not to tell her and so they never did because I pleaded them.

I wanted Veela to live her life with happiness and to forget a person like me. I was no good for her anymore and didn’t want her to stick her last breaths helping me and while I can’t give her the happiness she needed in her life she deserved way more.

She had stayed and been forever with me sense we were young very young and now pushing her away was like a thorn cutting into my skin slowly and it kept torturing its way into me. It was harder than I thought, every rose she picked upon on, answering every fallen petal saying “He loves me, he doesn’t love me, he loves me, he doesn’t love me, he loves me, he doesn’t love me, and he loves me.” And she will yell in happiness and then hugging me saying, “Yea, you love me. Sai, I know you do.” This was the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. I remember everything as if it was yesterday and I couldn’t be happier to meet her in my life.

Or even when she made up this saying, “Love is like the sea, as big as the sea, and she would want to be the sea and I will be the wind and if she couldn’t I can be both and look after her for the rest of my life.” She made this up and even it was the most prefect thing she could say to make my day. I should be the one saying this to her but instead she was saying this to me. She was adorable in a way I couldn’t stop loving every bit of her. She was my breath for the time being. She was my destiny, my priority everything you can describe the best love and the beginning of her love for me was the biggest you can imagine.

Everything about her was the sea and how beautiful it was. She loved the sea very much. I could have written everything about her and what she would have said about the sea. I could have published a wonderful book about her and how flawless and stunning she was. Her speeches were amazing even words couldn’t describe her actions, her cuteness, her adorable brown eyes and everything that was just incredible.

She once told me I was her first love, I was her beginning and now she wants me to be her last. The only problem was I didn’t want that for her, I didn’t want to be the last guy in her life I wanted her to love another also to be happy when I wasn’t here anymore. My times with her were like fate had wanted us together but cruelly pulled us apart. I could have made her the happiest women in my life and I wouldn’t have regretted everything I did to make her sad. I was the last man on earth she didn’t want to see and that was what I did to her to make her hate me so much. Calling her the most insulting things I have ever said in my life and I even….I couldn’t believe myself but I actually made her believe my lies of cheating on her and more than that with another women did I make her believe the most wicked thing a guy could do as a sin against any women, which broke her even more.

My tears fell unconditionally when I saw her so lonely by herself and crying next to the swollen sea and then I knew maybe there is one thing I can be to protect her to love her and look after her. That was becoming the sea as her plan all along for me if she couldn’t do it. To be the sea the wind to her, be her protector until she found her next love during her path of challenges in life. After Veela has finally settle down with a person that will love her through life I was sure to move on with my life and to have my soul cleanse up the heavens.

The last day came and it was my last day. I knew she will come this day and I regret not seeing her. I went into surgery wishing my time wasn’t up yet and yet I had only a little hope left. I didn’t get to see her last breath but I did see her smiling down at me wishing me the best of luck and she stayed in my thoughts until I was gone……………………

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Veela POV

“Sai! Sai! Sia……….” I had yelled for him and finally he was gone. What have I’ve done? I ran through these halls looking desperately for him and to find myself losing him. How come he never told me? His parents everyone knew except me. He lied about everything, so I will stay away, so I can get away from his life, just exactly why? I stilled loved him so, I wanted to tell him that I never hated him or what he thought and said these lies against me.

These petals of flowers I use to pick each one and asked him if he still loved me or if he didn’t came finally to one day were I gave it to him instead and new his exact answer to me if I were to ask him, he would say, “I do love you, even in death.” I was too late to hear his last words and there I was at our favorite spot of all. The crashing sea of where we both loved, the place he promised me marriage, a house, happiness, and now all gone. His ashes where in my hands, his family had given them to me instead because that was his last wishes, I guess. They were in my hands and slowly I pour his ashes into the sea to set him free like he would have wanted me too. The tears fell unconditionally; I fell onto my knees and could no longer stand up. I loved him very much and soon a foggy mist came to me. The sea clouded and foggy around me, I couldn’t say anything and watch as I then heard someone behind me.

“Veela…..”

I turned around and there he was.

“Sai….” I couldn’t think of anything else but to hug him and I did that, I hugged him so tight I couldn’t let him go and so when he pulled me away he cupped in my face in his large hands and look at me with saddest in his eyes.

“You shouldn’t cry for anymore. I once promised you all these things that couldn’t happen between us and yet I came back to tell you this only.”

“What do you mean? You have to stay with me no matter what, I won’t let you go.”

“Shhhh, listen I only have so little time to talk to you and then I’m leaving.”

“Go find that person that will love you…..my last wish for you. Get married, find that person and love him.”

All I could do was shaking my head at him; I couldn’t do what he asked me.

“Sai….”

“Listen, time almost up…..live your life with happiness and if you miss me come here. Remember I will be the sea the wind like you asked and until you find your love I will always be here for you. I will be the wind your sea…I will be here looking over you.” Sai had said quickly and before I knew it I wanted to hug onto him again but only to see him disappearing before me into thin air.
When I soon awoken by the end of the sea I have notice I fell asleep beside the soaked sandy waves and came to wake up seeing the only clue that was true and that was the last bluest petals I have ever seen in my life. Beautiful in every way and all I could do was watched the sea before me. The sea, the wind was now him……………

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Aweeee! This is such a great oneshot, Kia! You need to continued... I would definitely want to read it! Thanks alot for sharing. Update soon ka. Hehe :]

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Simply beautiful and touching!

My heart ached for both of them; so young and yet so sad.

Thanks so much, Kia for sharing your talents with us.

Looking forward to your next ff!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Simply beautiful and touching!

My heart ached for both of them; so young and yet so sad.

Thanks so much, Kia for sharing your talents with us.

Looking forward to your next ff!
I have it up already na ja called, The Marriage! :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
beautifully and romantically written kiki, i love this very much, so sad, good thing veela found amazing love again. with appreciation, key