Secret Lies and Desires *COMPLETE*

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
Hi dearest Falada
Thanks for the wonderful update I enjoyed it lots. Hope Nadech won’t stay mad with Mayumi for too long, shes really trying her very best. She has the support and approval of his family. Thanks so much, love your wordpress page❤

You're welcome, Key and thanks Key! I appreciate your feedback!

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 12
For the next few days, things had not proceed between them. They avoid each other like strangers. Mayumi continued working inside the Kugimiya house and getting to know each member better, except Nadech, of course because he ignored her all the time. 
Nadech came home and went straight to his room. 
"I think that you should follow him and remind him that there's dinner," said Mrs. Kugimiya. 
"Yes," answered Mayumi. She went up the stairs and into their room. "Nadech, there's-"
"I know. I don't need you to remind me," he said in a harsh tone.
"Yes." She walked out of the room, sadly, wiping away her tears. 
"Mommy, mommy," she heard Ryuunosuke's shouts of joy. The little boy ran to her. She knelt and opened her arms for him. He went into her arms and she gave him a tight hug. "Mommy, where's Daddy?" 
"He's in his room," Mayumi answered.
"Really? May I go in?"
"Ryu, I don't think-"
"Hello, Ryu!" said Nadech happily. Mayumi turned to look at him. He was smiling at his son, ignoring her.
"Daddy!" The little boy exclaimed happily and jumped into his father's arms. 
"How are you?" 
"I'm good. Grandma says that dinner is ready."
"Alright then, let's go eat." Mayumi watched as father and son hold hands together and walked to the dining room. She was about to follow after them but remembered that she needed to change since her clothes were dirty. She turned to go back inside the room but stopped. Noy was walking towards her with a wide smile.
"Noy?" asked Mayumi.
"Yes. I think that you already know who I am."
"I do, no worries."
"Why did you come back to Nadech? You were long gone. And he was supposed to be mine!"
"I don't understand what you're talking about. Nadech was the one who asked me to come here and marry him."
"It was only because of his son. He loves his son, not you, remember that! And when he's bored, he'll throw you out without second thoughts."
"Well, that's the future. This is the present. I prefer staying in the moment. Excuse me." It pained Mayumi to speak those words. Will Nadech really throw her out once he's bored of her? She don't want to be out of his life. She loves him. 
Before Mayumi can reach the door, Noy grabbed her hand in a painful clencth, stopping her. "Don't walk out on me!"
"I don't have to listen to your orders," Mayumi fired back.
"I'm just warning you. I love Nadech more than you can ever love him. I knew him since childhood. You can't compare to me. He'll come to me one day." She dropped Mayumi's arm and went away. Mayumi touched her hand. The grip was tight and painful. 

After dinner, Mayumi went back to her room to bathe because she didn't have the chance to. Noy's words had saddened her and she didn't have the heart to do it so she went back to the dining table. When she got to the room, she went straight to the bathroom. She wanted to drown herself in the water so that she wouldn't have the face the real world for a while. 
Nadech came inside the room. He needed to bathe because he was so tired and wanted to feel fresh again. He walked to the bathroom door and turn the knob; it was unlocked so he enter. Without looking at the bathtub, he undressed. Then he turned to the bathtub and see Mayumi. She was in the water, full body and head. Nadech quickly put a towel around his lower body, and walked to Mayumi. He pulled her out of the water and sat her down on her bottom.
"Mayumi, are you okay?" he yelled, scared and worried.
Mayumi opened her eyes. "I'm fine. Why are you here, Nadech?" she asked, confused. She was just taking a nice bath, drowning her whole body in, but here was Nadech, worried for her. Somehow, it made her happy, knowing that Nadech still worry for her. "Are you worried?" she asked, smiling. 
Nadech realized that he had made a mistake. Mayumi wasn't hurt or anything. She was just having her fun. He hated the way he reacted. Why was he so stupid? She wasn't going to died. A woman like her was strong; she doesn't need him. "I just didn't want you to die in my house," he cruelly lashed at her. 
Mayumi looked at the ground sadly. Then she realized that she was undressed. "Would you excuse me? I need to dress." she said politely, controlling her hurt feelings. Nadech moved and Mayumi got up without looking at Nadech. She went out of the room. 
Nadech sighed and went out of the room. He was in no mood to bathe now. He walked inside the bedroom and sat on the end of the bed, facing the window. It was closed, but he stared at it still. Mayumi dressed rapidly. She was aware of Nadech and don't want to disturb him. Mayumi pulled the covers off the bed and got onto the bed. Before she can cover herself with it, Nadech reached for the covers and pulled it over her body. "Good night."
He then walked back into the bathroom and took his shower. Mayumi was still, thinking about Nadech. Why did her do that for her? She thought that he was angry at her for making him scared. Well, whatever the reason, she was thankful that Nadech did that for her. No one cared to do it for her since young. She still wasn't asleep when Nadech came to bed. They were both silent, facing the other way. 
"Why did you do that for me?" Mayumi asked, breaking the silence.
"I don't know. My instinct insisted on me doing it," Nadech answered softly.
"Thank you very much. No one had done that for me before."
"No one?"
"Well, except my uncle. Sometimes he do it but rarely."
"I did once. 7 years ago, remember?"
"Yeah."
They remained silent for another long period of time. 
"Why didn't you come back to see me?" Mayumi asked suddenly. She wanted to know why. Mayumi recalled that day when Nadech was going to leave.
~Flashback~
    "Hello, Mom?" said Nadech happily. He was happy that his mother called. He was going to tell her that he and Mayumi were going to wed after graduation.
    "My son, you need to come back. Your grandfather is dying. Come back now!" said his mother, crying.
    "What happened Mom?" asked Nadech.
    "Your grandfather doesn't have much time to live. He wants to see you before he go. I've already booked a ticket for you. Go to the airport."
    "Okay, okay, Mom, I'll come as soon as possible."
    After he hung up, he packed all his belongings, getting ready to leave. There was a knock at his door. He opened the door, and there was Mayumi.
    "Hi, Nadech. Where are you going?" asked Mayumi.
    "My grandfather is dying. I have to go back to Thailand right now," said Nadech. He was in a hurry and have no time for Mayumi. 
    "But-" started Mayumi.
    "I'm sorry, Mayumi. I have to go. But don't worry, I'll come back," said Nadech in a hurry. He placed a quick kiss on her forehead and then left. Mayumi stared after him.
~End of Flashback~
"You said that you'll come back. I waited," she said softly. But Nadech didn't answered her. She then noticed that he was fast asleep. "Good night, my love." Then she closed her eyes.

The next day while Nadech was working in his office, his secretary called him.
"Boss, someone is here to meet you," his secretary called.
"What's her name?" asked Nadech.
"She said that her name is Kana."
"Send her in."
"Okay." 
Nadech sat up straight and waited for Kana. Kana entered the room. "Hello, Nadech," she waved to him.
"Why are you here?" he asked surprised. What was Kana doing here?
"I missed Mayumi so much. I came to visit her."
"Okay. You're here to ask for my address?"
"Yes please. And Ron's," she answered shyly.
Nadech took out his pen and took one of the sticky note and wrote both of the addresses down. He was too busy thinking about Mayumi to care about what he was doing. Kana thanked him and went quietly, not disturbing him. 
Kana decided to head to Mayumi first since Mayumi might be able to give her some tips on how to cheer Ron up. She was truly sorry for her lies. It was because she loved Mayumi so much. And she knew that it must had been weird for her to arrive so fast, only a few days after they left. She was going to surprise Mayumi. She smiled to herself, thinking about Ron. 

"Khun Mayumi?" Jiew called from the door.
"Yes," answered Mayumi, putting her book down. 
"Your friend from Japan is here to visit you."
"Really?"
"Yes, she's waiting downstairs for you." Mayumi got up and went downstairs and there was Kana. Mayumi smiled, pleased to see Kana. They both hugged each other.
"How are you?" asked Mayumi.
"I’m fine, just missed you and Ryu a lot. How have you been? Any progress yet?"
Mayumi sadly shook her head no and answered Kana that they were doing fine. They walked out of the house and into the backyard, sitting on the chairs outside. 
"Wow, it's so beautiful here in Thailand. I've never realize it."
"It is."
"What happen to you and Nadech?"
"We avoid each other most of the time. He doesn't have time for me."
"Why not? You guys used to love each other. Why don't you try? Give it a chance."
"Thanks, Kana."
"And you. What about Ron?"
"Yes, he is the reason I'm here. When I was back home, I've already thought of what to say but now, it's out of my head. Please help me, Mayumi!"
"I don't know. Nadech and I are not working so well together. Just go to him and apologize. You two don't have an entanglements. Nadech and I do."
"But I don't know. It doesn't seem right; only us two apologizing. What about them? We all have our pride."
"Sometimes, we need to lessen our pride."
"Yes I know, but it's hard."
"Well, I just hope that everything will work out fine between the 2 of you. Good luck, my best friend."
"Thanks!" They hugged each other again and then Kana left, leaving Mayumi alone, thinking to herself about Nadech. Kana was right. She couldn't just sit like a statue all the time and think that heaven is going to help. She needed to do her part too. Tonight, she will talk to Nadech and they will figure things out together since last night failed.

After going to Mayumi, Kana rushed back to her hotel room. She dressed in her best dress and put on make-up as pretty as she knew how to. She smiled at herself in the mirror. "You're gorgeous," she told herself. Then she collected her stuffs and headed for Ron's work place. She smiled, thinking about him. It had been a few days since seeing him. She wander if he had changed at all. Well, she was going to find out soon! 

Ron sat at his desk, thinking to himself. These days he hadn't been sleeping and was always thinking about Kana. 
"P'Ron, here's your coffee," said Betty. She had been accompanying him ever since he came home. He knew that she wanted them to get marry but how can he when he's thinking about another woman. 
"Thank you, Betty. You may leave."
"But Auntie told me that I'm supposed to look after you."
"Thank you, but I'm not a child.”
“I know but I’m willing to look after you.” She smiled at him but he looked away. 
“Boss, there’s a girl that wants to see you.”
“I have a visitor, Betty. Please go outside and wait.” She left and Kana came in. Ron was shocked to see her. “What are you doing here?” 
“I’m here to apologize,” she answered, trying to sound sad.
“I don't care. I don't want to see your face," he said, standing up and crossing his arms. 
"Well then bye." Kana walked to the door.
"Stop." She turned aound and looked at him. "Fine, I'll forgive you but you need to go to dinner with me."
"Deal." She smiled while he hold out his hand.
"A hand shake to seal the deal." Kana shook his hand and they smiled at each other. "I'll see you at 7 this evening." 
Ron's cell phone rang right after Kana left.
"Hello, Mom?"
"Ron, tonight, there's going to be a party. It's the Jamikorn family's celebration party. I need you to go with me. You may not miss out on this event. Do you understand?"
"But Mom-"
"No buts. Bye, bye. See you at the party at 6:00." She hung up before he can say anything else. Ron frowned. This is going to be such a big mess. He doesn't know Kana's number or where to find her.

Mayumi was sitting next to Ryuunosuke, helping him with his homework. Once in a while, she would glance at the door to see if Nadech was here. But he wasn't. She looked at the time on Ryuunosuke's mickey mouse clock that Nadech brought for him. Nadech was late; he never come home this late. Even though he hated her very much, he never show it because of their son. Suddenly, Nadech was standing there in the doorway. 
"Daddy!" Ryuunosuke yelled, startling Mayumi. 
"Ryu!" Nadech came inside and give his son a hug. 
"I missed you Daddy. At school, it was fun. I drew a picture of us. You, Mommy and me." He was happily showing his creation to his father. 
"Good job!" Nadech rewarded him. He then walked over to Mayumi.
"Get ready, we're leaving in 15 minutes. We have to attend Jamikorn's celebration party."
"Can I not go?" asked Mayumi.
"You have to." Nadech walked away but the turned back and added, "And please dress in a good dress. Please don't bring shame upon my family." He wlaked away without a second glance.
Mayumi sighed. She would have to go with him. It was her responsibility as a wife to him. 

15 minutes later, Mayumi was in Nadech's car and they were going to the Jamikorn's celebration. 
"What is the celebration for?" Mayumi asked. She wanted at least background knowledge of this party so she would not make a fool out of herself. 
"Just a celebration for the youngest daughter. She graduated from abroad. When we go in there, you don't need to do anything much. Just chat when they ask you to and don't do things that they haven't ask you to."
"I understand." The rest of the ride was silent. They arrived at the Jamikorn's mansion and went in. They got out of the car and Mayumi looked at the mansion. It was beautiful and big. Even though it was not as big as the Kugimiya's mansion, it does have it's own unique and beautiful style. Nadech held out his hand and Mayumi looked at him, unsure of what to do.
"Put you hand on mine." Mayumi did that and they walked into the party. They walked past so many people and Mayumi felt like going back home. She did not enjoy being around so many people. They stopped and Nadech dropped his hand and drew it away from Mayumi's. She wanted to hold onto him because she was so uncomfortable. Nadech was deeply engaged in a conversation with another man. Mayumi took the time to look around the place. So many people and they seem to know each other. They were all chatting and here she was, standing like a fool. 
She wanted to be alone. Without notifying Nadech, she walked to a waiter and asked, "Excuse me, where's the bathroom?" The waiter kindly give her directions to the bathroom. She walked in there. Woman were crowded in there also. She walked out again. Why does she feel so unsafe without Nadech? Why does she always rely on him?
She felt a hand brushing past her shoulder. She turned around. "Nadech?"
"Sorry, I'm not Nadech. I'm Taksin." A man was looking at her. He was tall, about Nadech's height but not as handsome as him. 
"I'm sorry."
"It's okay." Mayumi turned away to look for Nadech. He was now talking to a circle of women. They were all giggling at whatever he said. Mayumi felt jealousy stabbed in her heart. Why does it hurt so much to see him with other girls? 
"Do you know him?" Taksin asked.
Mayumi turned to him and shook her head. "Let's not talk about him."
"Okay then. What's your name?" 
"Mayumi Urassaya."
"Mayumi Kugimiya," Nadech announced loudly. Mayumi turned to look at him walking towards them. Few people were now paying attention to them.
"Nadech," Mayumi murmured.
Nadech walked to her with a smile. When he reached her, he put his hand around her hips and moved her closer to him.
"Good evening, Khun Taksin," Nadech greeted with a murderous smile. "I see that you were talking to my wife."
"Wife?" some of the people whispered.
"Yes, Khun Nadech. But too bad we didn't get anywhere, only names exchange," answered Taksin. 
"Well, sorry, but I think that my wife and I will be leaving this party. Good night."
"Good night."
Nadech walked away with Mayumi still in his grip. When they reached their car, Mayumi said, "You can let go now."
Nadech look at her. "Why should I? You're my wife, my property," he said with possessiveness. 
Mayumi pushed him away from her. "I'm not your property." He caught her again. "You're mine, Mayumi!" His lips came down on hers, crushing her lips into a hard, punishing kiss. Mayumi tired to push away but did not succeed. Nadech finally let go. "Get into the car," he ordered. Mayumi got into the car. Both of them did not look or speak to each other. 

Ron was still at the Jamikorn's party. Betty's arm was on his. He looked at his watch. It was 8:00. "I'm sorry, Kana." 
"Ron, come here, let's take a picture," his mother commanded. Ron dragged himself in front of the camera. 
"Smile," said the photographer. Ron could careless and frown. He was late. 
"Mommy, sorry but I gotta run," he ran out of their sight before they could say anything.
Ron checked his text messages. All were from Kana. He followed the directions to the restaurant. When he got there, it was closed. He walked dejectedly back to his car.
"Looking for me?" Kana walked up to him.
"Kana!" Ron turned to see her. 
"Why were you so late?"
"I got a call from my mother after you left. I had a party."
"Well, it's okay. The restaurant is closed though. Wanna do something else?"
"Sure."
"Follow me." Ron followed Kana. There was an ice cream shop still open. "Wanna get ice creams?"
"I guess." Kana and Ron walked to the shop and ordered their ice cream. They walked to the bridge close nearby and ate their ice creams.
"How did you know of this place?" Ron asked.
"Well, you took forever so I went sightseeing. I love this place. The breezy weather is what I like most."
"Well, I'm very sorry. You can do whatever you want for revenge."
Kana punched him on the arm. 
"Ouch," Ron faked, rubbing his arm.
"Don't pretend. I'll punch for really if you do."
"Fine. Just joking. Gosh, why so fierce?"

Mayumi and Nadech laid on the bed silently, thinking. Nadech thought back to the party. He remembered seeing Taksin and Mayumi together. Taksin touching his Mayumi. And he had felt inside himself, the jealousy building up. He was so jealous and mad. But it was a good thing that he stopped them.
"You're mine, Mayumi!" Mayumi still remember those words. She smiled to herself but frown a bit when she remember the kiss. It was not a kiss of love. She was Nadech and will always be. She loved him only.

"Let's go home," said Ron.
"Yes," said Kana. 
"How did you get here?"
"Taxi. And don't worry, I'll get back that way too."
"No it's fine. I'll send you home."
"Thanks." Kana didn't object. She wanted to go with him and she was going to be frank. She got into his car and drove to her house with her directions.
When they go there, Kana got off and Ron wished her good night. Ron stayed and watched her until she was safe inside her room. Kana was blushing, walking inside her room. She had never felt this way with any other men. Just Ron. 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi dearest Falada

Thanks very much for a very long update. I am not liking Nadech's cold stance towards Mayumi. He needs to thaw the attitude. On the other hand I love how Mayumi is trying to salvage their relationship, she loves him. A little male competition seems to awaken him, that's good. Ron and Kana are good, less tense and all forgiving. They're a fun couple, know what they want, that is each other. Thanks very much, Falada.

Falada

sarNie Adult
Enjoy! :)
Chapter 13
Mayumi's mother's visit.
For the next few days, things stayed the same. Mayumi and Nadech still does not speak to each other. Mayumi was with Ryuunosuke, reading a book for him. 
"And then they live happily ever after..." Mayumi finished. 
Ryuunosuke yawned and then turned to his mother. "That was a good story. Mommy, do you believe in happily ever after?"
"Yes, Ryu. If we good things then we will receive happiness."
"Well, I did a lot of good things but why am I not happy?"
"It takes time so be patient, Ryu. Not all of life is full of good things. Sometimes you need to go through the bad things to reach the bad things."
"Yes, Mommy."
"That's my good boy."
"Mommy, why did you lie about Daddy being dead?" Mayumi was shocked that he still remembered. She regret lying so much. If it weren't for her lies, maybe things would have turned out better. 
"It's a long story. You're young; you probably won't understand it, Ryu."
"I still want to listen."
"Okay then. Well, Mommy and Daddy met our first year of college. We fell in love. The 4 college years were the most happiest years of my life with Daddy. Mommy and Daddy planned to marry after graduation but something came up and Daddy have to come back here..." Mayumi stopped for a bit, reliving the memory.
"And then what happened, Mommy?" Ryuunosuke asked. He was now lying on Mayumi's lap, looking curiously up at her. 
"Then he left. Mommy found out that she was having you. I was so happy Ryu. I wanted to tell Daddy so much. I waited for him, but nothing came," she siad. She decided not to tell Ryuunosuke about the letter. She continued, "But he never came so I moved back to live with Uncle Ter and Auntie Soy. They were so disappointed in me..." Mayumi remembered. 
~Flashback~
"What? You're pregnant?" her aunt shouted. Mayumi hesitantly nodded her head. Aunt Soy walked inside the house and brought the broom out with her. She hold Mayumi's arm while hitting her with the broom. "How could you do this to us? We raised you and taught you well. How dare you bring shame unto us? You're worthless. You should not live anymore! I hate you! You're just like your mother!" Mayumi had cried and begged her aunt to stop hitting her. Luckily, Uncle Ter came in. He grabbed Aunt Soy and threw the broom aside. 
"Why are you hitting her, Soy?" Uncle Ter asked.
Her aunt had pointed an accusing finger at her. "She brought shame upon us. She got herself pregnant. She don't deserve to live. Let me kill her!"
"What?" 
Mayumi watched as her uncle's face filled with disappointment. The uncle that had loved and raised her since young. 
"See what I told you back then. She's just like her mother. Like mother, like daughter!" 
Her uncle had walked to her. "Is it true, Mayumi?"
Tears rushed down Mayumi's face. She answered, "Yes, Uncle. I'm sorry."
"Mayumi. My Mayumi," he had whispered. A tear slipped down his left cheek. Mayumi didn't know what to say except cry. She knew that she had disappointed her uncle a lot. 
~End of Flashback~
"Uncle Ter still never lost his love for me. He fed me well and took care of us," Mayumi continued with tears. 
~Flashback~
Uncle Ter walked to Mayumi. She was 6 months pregnant now. He handed her a bowl of fruits. 
"My dear Mayumi, have some fruits. It's good for the baby. And you too," said Uncle Ter.
"Thank you, Uncle. You're so kind to me, I don't know what to say. I promise that after I give birth, I'll pay you and Auntie in full. I'll leave and not bother you again."
"My dear, don't say that. You know that I love you like my own daughter. You don't have to go. You know how much I loved your mother. She would be unhappy if she knows that I did not take care of you."
"My mother and I probably brought a lot of trouble unto you."
"Don't say that. Thip was my only sister. I loved her a lot. You're my only niece and I don't have any children. You're the only reminder of Thip, you know. Whenever I see you, I'm happy."
"Thank you Uncle."
"You're welcome. Eat a lot. For you and  the baby."
~End of flashback~
"So Uncle Ter was the one who took care of you and me when I was in your stomach?" Ryuunosuke asked. 
"Yes. Uncle Ter did a lot for us. We must not forget him okay?"
"Yes, Mommy."
"After I gave birth, I left even though Uncle Ter insisted on me staying. I didn't want Auntie and him to have anymore arguements."
"Auntie Soy is really mean, Mommy."
"I'm sorry, sweetheart. I shouldn't have sent you to live with her."
"I know. You should have not," Nadech interrupted then.
At the sound of his voice, Ryuunosuke got off Mayumi's lap and run to his father. Instead of giving him hugs like before, Ryuunosuke started hitting Nadech. 
"Bad Daddy!" He shouted. "You left Mommy!"
Nadech knelt down and stopped the child's fists. "Ryu, calm down. I didn't left Mommy," he said, looking at Mayumi. Mayumi tried to avoid his accusing eyes. 
"Mommy told me that you went away and left her with mean Auntie Soy," Ryuunosuke said. 
"Yes I did left her, but my grandfather was about to die, Ryu. I didn't mean to. I still miss and think of Mommy." He walked over to Mayumi and put one of his hand around her shoulder. And then he kissed her on the cheek. "See." Ryuunosuke studied them closely. Then Nadech, noticing that Mayumi was not smiling, whispered into her ear, "Smile so that he'll know that we're not lying."
Mayumi smiled at Ryuunosuke. "Ryu, he came back and here we are, a family."
The child still look doubtful. Nadech turned Mayumi to face him and planted a loving kiss to her lips. Mayumi was startled because it was so fast. Nadech removed his lips and then smiled broadly to his son. Ryuunosuke was now convinced. Nadech picked him up with one arm while the other was still resting on Mayumi's shoulder. 
"Picture!" Urasa shouted, capturing them in her camera. She walked inside the room, smiling. "You guys are so cute!"

Kana had been hanging out with Ron lately. In Thailand, there was not much to do since she still does not have a job. She was searching for one though but haven't been accepted to any yet. Ron phoned her.
"Have dinner with me tonight," Ron commanded.
"Ask me," she said.
"May you have dinner with me tonight?"
"Please?"
"May you have dinner with me tonight, please?"
"Sorry, I can't."
"After all the trouble and you say no?"
"I'm sorry I can't. And well, I can't help it. You need to remember manners when you're asking. No one likes to be commanded."
"Well, I'm sorry."
Ron was still at his office working. He didn't notice that Betty had entered his office. 
"It's okay," Kana answered back.
"Okay, good bye, sweetheart." And with that he hung up before she can say anything more. 
When Betty heard that, she dropped the coffee she had made for Ron. "Ron, what did you say?"
"Betty, I..."
"You called her sweetheart. What about me?"
"Betty, I..."
"You called me sweetheart too."
"Yes, but back then, I was a playboy. And you knew me. I told you that I could only give you limited things and you accepted."
"But your mother chose me."
"But I didn't. I love another woman. And she is not you. My mother is not me. She may have chose you but I'm not marrying you. I'm marrying Kana. I'm going to ask her."
"You can't, Ron. I love you!" She hugged Ron tightly from behind. "We were meant to be. That's what everyone said."
"Sorry, Betty." Ron disconnected her hands and walked away from her hug. He exited the room.
"No, Ron!" Betty shouted but no one answered.

It was nighttime and Mayumi was drying her hair, looking at herself in the mirror. Nadech walked in but Mayumi try to ignore him.
"Why did you tell Ryu that I was a bad Daddy?" Nadech asked, almost angrily. "You want him to have a bad image of me right?"
Mayumi ignored him and walked out of the bathroom. He captured one of her arm with his hand.
"Answered me," he roared.
"No. I was just telling him the truth. What? You can't take it? You abandoned me. That's why I told him that you were dead. What did you expect me to tell him when he asked of his father? That he left us?"
Mayumi took his hand off her arm and walked out.
"I didn't abandon you. I came back-"
"Khun Nadech, here is the coffee you asked for," Noy announced loudly, entering the room. She gave Mayumi the evil stare but smiled happily at Nadech. 
Nadech walked out of the bathroom, leaving Mayumi standing there. 
"Thank you, Noy," said Nadech, drinking the coffee. 
Mayumi was still standing in the doorway, thinking to herself. Nadech came back? Did he mean he came back for her? She needed to know but she could not ask right now because Noy was with them. And she was not showing a happy face to her. She watched as her husband and Noy get into an interesting conversation. They were both talking and smiling at each other. Jealousy stabbed at her. She didn't want to stay here anymore; she walked past them and out of the room.
"Where are you going?" asked Nadech.
"For a walk. I don't want to here," Mayumi answered, keeping the hurt back. She waited for Nadech to say something. Maybe something that may hold her back and make her want to stay with him but he said nothing. Mayumi walked off, hurt and feeling alone. 

Nadech walked Mayumi walked off. He knew that he should have say something but he didn't. He still wished that he did though. He shrugged his thoughts of Mayumi off and tried to concentrate on what Noy was telling her. Noy was someone he had admired. Even though she was just a servant, she had big dreams. And she always shared it with him. That was how he had gotten close to Noy. He had always encouraged her on accomplishing her dreams. She was still young, ten years younger than him. 

Kana was sitting down on her bed, remembering what Ron said. "Sweetheart," she whispered and repeated it again for the hundredth time. She just could not get it out of her mind. Why did Ron say that to her? She touched her lips, remembering their first kiss.
~Flashback~
   Kana and Ron are at a restaurant, eating. Ron kept on ordering more food which annoyed Kana.
    "Are you done, yet?!" asked Kana, getting bored. 
    "Not yet," Ron answered. 
    "It's been an hour," complained Kana.
    "But I'm still hungry."
    "Fine." Kana crossed her arms over her chest. 
    Ron smiled, looking at her. Then he spotted Betty along with Nadech/Anna's mothers and sisters.
    "Oh, no, there's going to be trouble," he whispered to himself. He turned to Kana, got up, and took her hand. "I'm done. Let's go."
    "Wait, why are you in such a hurry?" she asked, while he dragged her out of the restaurant. Betty and them were coming closer so he turned the other way. 
    "Dude, what are you doing?" she asked as he pressed her to the wall and accidentally kissed her. She pushed him away and slapped him. 
    "Sorry, but for now-" he said and then stopped. She has tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry, Kana." He grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the place. When they were safely outside, he looked at her again. "Kana, hear me out. I'm so sorry. I slipped-" 
    "Don't try to explain. I don't want to hear!" said Kana.
    "But Kana-"
    "I don't care if you slip or not, the result is still the same."
    "Kana, seriously, that was only a kiss."
    "That was my FIRST kiss!" she shouted, crying harder. People around them were focusing their attention on them. 
    "Okay, okay. I'm truly sorry. I'll take you where you want to go," said Ron, wanting to get out of the place.
    "Let me go my own way!" she shouted. Kana ran away from Ron. He stood there and then finally got into his car. He couldn't understand why a first kiss was so important to women.
~End of Flashback~
Kana frowned at the thought but then she started to slowly smile. It may have not been what she had hoped for her first kiss, but it was with Ron. With this much, she is satisfied. She thought about all the times they had been together, looking for Ryuunosuke. She looked at the roses in the vase next to her on the table. She took one out and started picking the petals off, saying "love" and "don't love" with each petal she plucked. After going through all the roses, she was still confused. She needed some counseling. She dialed Mayumi's phone.

Mayumi walked around in circles, thinking to herself. She thought about what Nadech had said. She thought about Noy. Nadech and Noy both seemed so close. Their relationsip was something that differed from her relationship with Nadech. But they seemed so close and knew each other so well. She knew that in the Kugimiya household, no servant is just regard as a servant. They were like family. The Kugimiya family had that much love, even for their servants. She liked that about the Kugimiya family. Her phone rang, startling her.
"Hello, Kana?" Mayumi answered.
"Mayumi? I need your help. How do you know when you love someone?"
"Kana, you're in love?"
"Yes. I mean no. I don't know. May you tell me please?"
"Kana, who are you in love with?"
"I don't know Mayumi. I think that I'm in love with Ron. I've been thinking about him all this time. I think of him a lot. I want to be with him. I get jealous when he talks about his Betty."
"Kana, I think that you are in love." 
"I think so too. But Mayumi, how should I tell him?"
"Just go to him and tell him. Nothing hard about it."
"But I'm a girl. Wait, did you confess to Nadech or did he to you?"
"He confessed to me."
"See. I'm just going to wait until he like me back then."
"Kana, don't be so prideful. If you like him, tell him. What if he doesn't return your feelings?"
"I don't know Mayumi. I have to go now. Bye. Good night." Kana hung up. Mayumi turn off her phone. 
"Another problem," she said, frowning to herself. She walked back inside the house. But Noy was there, waiting for her.
"You saw us already. Saw how close we were. I think that you should understand it," said Noy.
Mayumi smiled and sweetly said, "Sorry, but I don't want to waste my time talking to kids like you."
"I'm not a kid. I'm 18. I'll show you. Even though I can not harm you physically, I will emotionally!"
Mayumi walked to her bedroom quietly. She saw that Nadech was already asleep. She slipped onto the bed, making sure not to distrub Nadech.

The next morning, after breakfast, Nadech left for work. They had not talked about yesterday. Mayumi hated the disturbances that always occur when they are talking. She cleaned the dishes after breakfast.
"Mommy," Ryu shouted. 
"Yes, Ryu," Mayumi answered, drying the last dish.
"I'm going to go to school. Please go with me today."
"Yes. Let's go get ready." Mayumi dried her hands and took Ryuunosuke by the hand. Ryuunosuke let go of her hand, surprising Mayumi.
"Mommy, look at me. I'm ready."
Mayumi looked at Ryuunosuke. He was already dressed and wearing his backpack. 
"Who did this for you, Ryu?" Mayumi asked. 
"I did." Noy walked to Mayumi, smiling. Ryuunosuke walked to Noy and Noy knelt down. Ryuunosuke gave her a hug.
"Yes, Sister Noy helped me, Mommy. She's really nice. I really like her."
Mayumi looked at Ryuuosuke's smiling face and the Noy's. She walked to Ryunnosuke, and took him by the hand.
"Well thank you. But as you know, I'm his mother. Please don't bother to do it again. It's my duty."
"It's my pleasure."
"Well I asked you not to do it," Mayumi said rudely.
"Mommy?" 
"Come on, Ryu, let's go." Mayumi took Ryuunosuke to the car. She was so mad. Why is everyone so kind to Noy but not her? 

Noy walked away, happily. She knew that she had gotten Mayumi. "She's so clam, huh? Not a while ago." She laughed to herself, walking to the servants' part of the house. 
"Why did you do that?" asked Vivi, Nadech's 2nd sister. 
"Did what? Annoyed Mayumi? Why do you care?" Noy asked, irrated.
"Mayumi's a kind person. I just want you to respect her. Plus she is Nadech's legitimate wife and my sister in law."
"Why do you suddenly seem to care? You remember what you told me? You told me that I'm the only one you wanted as a sister in law. You promise me that you'll help me marry Nadech. We had all of this planned out already, remember?"
"Yes, I do."
"Then remember your words!"
Noy walked out on Vivi, going to Mayumi and Nadech's room. She went to the closet and opened it. She threw Mayumi's clothes out and mess up the well made bed.
"I hate you, Mayumi! You stole Nadech! I HATE you!" She threw Mayumi's belongings onto the floor.

Mayumi got out of the car. She was so tired. Ryuunosuke was so hyper, telling her about all the stuffs he had done at school. She went straight to her room. When she got there, she was horrified. Who did this? The room was a mess. Her clothes and belongings were on the floor, dirty. She walked inside and started cleaning. She put the dirty and stepped on clothes in a pile and the cleaner ones in another pile. She put her stuffs back where they once were. After making the bed, she went to sleep. 

Ron was in the living room with his family and Betty's family. Betty had told on him and now their families are making a big deal out of it. 
"Ron, why won't you marry Betty?" his mother asked. 
"I don't love her, Mom. Please. I love someone else. Her name is Kana Suzuki."
"Who is she? Where did she come from?" 
"She's the person I love, as I have stated. She's kind and beautiful. She came from Japan. She's half Japanese."
"I would like to see her."
"Khun Mae, you can't. I love Ron," Betty interfered. 
"Sorry, Khun Ying," Betty's father apologized. "Betty, say sorry right now. Ron is in charge of his life, not you. If Khun Ying want to see her, she will." Betty and her family left. 
"Ron, I know that I can not force you to marry someone but I do have a say in your marriage. I want to know this Kana. Please bring her here."
"Yes, mother."
Ron rang Kana right away, telling her to have dinner with him and his family that evening. Kana could not refuse and agreed to go. 

Mayumi woke up after a long sleep. Nadech was sitting at his side of the bed, staring at her.
"Awake?" he asked roughly.
"What do you need?" Mayumi asked, sitting up.
"A woman is here to see you."
"A woman?"
Nadech left her. Mayumi got up and went downstairs. She walked into the living room. The woman turned her face around.
"Mom?" Mayumi whispered.

Please do ask questions and add suggestions!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Falada

Thanks once again for the long update. Ryu is intelligent. Kana and Ron, they're in the right place, Ron never hesitate their love. Unlike Nadech, he has a lot to work out on, Mayumi loves him. Can't believe Noy is so mean and Nadech can't see what she's doing to destroy Mayumi and his love, she adds fuel to the fire. I am beginning to feel he is not adult enough in handling the past with Mayumi. That's a surprise at the end, Mayumi's mom. Look forward to read further. Thanks so much, Falada.

Falada

sarNie Adult
Enjoy! :) Thanks!
Chapter 14 
"Mom?" Mayumi whispered. She couldn't move or say anything. Her mother walked to her.
"Yes it's me, Mayumi," Ms. Urassaya answered. She walked over to Mayumi and touched her face. "It has been so long." A tear rolled down her left cheek.
"Mom, why now? What took you so long?" asked Mayumi. She was going to cry soon.
"I'm sorry Mayumi." Mother and daughter comforted each other, crying for a few minutes. 
Ryuunosuke walked into the living room. "Mommy," he shouted in excitement. We ran to his mother. 
"It seems that I missed out on too much. Please tell me, Mayumi."
"Yes, Mom." They sat down and Mayumi put Ryuunosuke on her lap. "This is your grandson, Mom. His name is Ryuunosuke."
Ms.Urassaya looked at her grandson, studying him. "He looks just like you, Mayumi." 
"No. He looks like his father."
"Where is he? Ryuunosuke's father?"
"Somewhere in the house."
Before Ms.Urassaya can answer, Urasa and Mrs. Kugimiya entered the room. 
"Hello, Mayumi!" Urasa and Mrs. Kugimya walked to Mayumi. "And this is?"
Mayumi stood up and said, "This is my mother. Mom, this is mother in law, Nadech's mother." Both mothers exchanged greetings. After that, they talked to know each other better. 

After dinner, Mayumi took her mother to her room. She had so much questions for her mother but she knew that this was not the right time. Her mother just got here and was tired.
"Rest well, Mom," Mayumi said.
"Thank you, Mayumi. You treat me so good. I don't deserve to be your mother."
"Don't say that, Mom. You are my mom, and will always be." They hugged and then Mayumi went back to her room. She closed the door and locked it. She got onto the bed and pulled the cover back. 
"Another lie," Nadech accused.
Mayumi turned around faced him. "No. Nadech, please let me explain."
"Let you explain and make up more lies?"
"No, Nadech. Please."
"Fine."
"I told you that lie because I wanted to protect my mom."
"Protecting her by hiding her? I don't think so because when you're hiding someone, you're actually ashamed of them. Right?"
"No. Please understand Nadech. I was going to tell you after our marriage. But we never got there."
Nadech walked slowly over to Mayumi. His face had softened. He put his hand on Mayumi's cheek and gently trace her lips. 
"I know..." Nadech whispered and then rested his lips on hers lightly. After a few moments, Nadech stepped back and their kiss ended.  "Let's go to sleep." He walked to his side of the bed and got onto the bed. His back was facing Mayumi. Mayumi hesistated and then got onto the bed. Mayumis still remembered that moment when she had told Nadech that her mother was out of her life. 
~Flashback~
Mayumi and Nadech were sitting together at a bench. They had just been dating for a week and getting to know each other better.
"So, tell me about your parents," said Nadech. 
Mayumi paused and then carefully answered, "I don't know who my father is. My mother is long gone."
"I'm sorry," Nadech replied, infering that her mother had passed away.
"It's okay."
~End of Flashback~

Mayumi woke up the next morning and went down to cook breakfast. But someone was already there and breakfast was done. Her mother greeted her.
"Good morning, Mayumi. Come here. I made breakfast for you," her mother said happily.
Mayumi sat down and tasted the food. It was really good. "Thank you, Mom."
Her mother smiled in return, liking the fact that Mayumi liked her food. 
"You're welcome. Eat a lot okay?"
"Yes, Mom."
"Khun Mayumi, Ryuunosuke is up," Jiew told her.
"Thanks. I'll go get him for breakfast." Mayumi went and got Ryuunosuke and they ate Ms.Urassaya's breakfast. 
Nadech's siblings also tasted Ms. Urassaya's cookings and complimented her on it.
Before Nadech went to work, Mrs. Kugimiya announced that they are going to have a celebration for Mayumi and Ryuunosuke. Nadech said nothing and went straight to work but Mayumi was so thankful that the Kugimiya family were so kind to her. 

Today was it. Kana was meeting with Ron's parents and she was very nervous. She walked into their kitchen. Ron stood up happily when she saw Kana. Kana tried to smile back at him. Ron walked to her.
"Welcome, Kana," Ron said with a big smile. 
"Thank you," Kana answered back.  Ron lead her to the table and pull the chair for her. Kana sat down and Ron went to his seat. 
They all ate dinner in silence. After the dinner, Khun Ying, Ron's mother questioned Kana. Kana tried to answer all the questions with her best effort. She felt like this was a test and she was worried that she might not pass. 
After all the questions, Khun Ying assured her, "It's okay. You passed."
Kana could not believe it. She passed! Ron smiled at her. 
"When my son told me about you, I was a bit concerned, but seeing you and talking to you in person has changed my views on you. I'm sorry for having to judge you so quickly."
"It's okay."
Ron and Kana headed to the park to go and celebrate. They were both very happy that they were going to be together.

Mayumi and Ms. Urassaya were finally together alone at last. Mayumi stared at her mother as her mother tried to avoid her curious eyes. 
"Mom-" Mayumi started but was interrupted.
"Mayumi," Ms. Urassaya interjected. 
"You go ahead, Mom."
"I know what you want to ask me and I'm prepared. You may ask your questions and I'll try my best to answer them."
"Where have you been all these years?"
"Hiding from you. I couldn't bear to bring shame upon you. I wasn't a good mother."
"Don't say that. I knew you tried to do what you can for me."
"Questions?"
"Mom, tell me about Dad. Tell it the way you used to tell me when I was young."
"Your father and I met on a raining day. He was all wet and needed shelter. Maybe it was fate that brought him into my house. P'Ter and P'Soy weren't home so it was just me. I could not stand to turn someone that needed help down so I let him in even though I knew it was wrong. At first it was silent and awkward but we started talking and soon, our conversations went deeper and deeper."
~Flashback~
19 year old Thipada was cooking food for herself because her brother and sister in law were going to be gone the whole night. She was scared being alone but was thankful that she wouldn't have to listen to her sister in law. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. She opened the door and saw a man about her age, all wet and shivering, standing in front of the door. 
"Miss, may I come in? I just need shelter from this rainstorm. Just for a bit. I won't do anything to you," he begged. 
Thipada pitied him and didn't want him to be in the cold so she invitied him in wothout hesitation. She gave him blankets and Ter's clothes to change into while she dry his clothes. She also gave him food. He was very grateful.
"Thank you, Miss. I'm very thankful. May I ask for your name?"
"Thipada. And yours?"
"Chawee."
After that, they started talking back and forth, telling one another about themself. And in 2 hours, they had became good friends.
~End of Flashback~
"One thing led to another. Before the sun rise, we had already conceived you." A tear slipped down Ms.Urassaya's cheek. 
Mayumi hugged her mother. "No, you're a better mother. At least you let your child know that her father is still here. I didn't. I lied to Ryu, Mom. I regretted it so much."
~Flashback~
    “Here you go,” said Mayumi, handing the cooked noodle to Ryuunosuke.
    “Thanks, mommy!” he exclaimed with excitement.
Ryuunosuke started on his noodle, and Mayumi watched him with joy.  She loved seeing her child grow, and adored him very much.  Ryuunosuke looked up at her with excitement.
    “Mommy, where’s Daddy?” questioned Ryuunosuke, suddenly.
Mayumi's smile faded into a frown.
    “He pass away,” Mayumi carefully replied.
    “If Daddy was here, he’ll provide for us,” sighed Ryuunosuke.
Mayumi looked at her son, and then smile.  She took his little hands into hers.
    “Ryuunosuke, sweetheart, we don’t need a daddy. You have me,” Mayumi explained with a hopeful smile, wishing that Ryuunosuke would forget about the subject.
Ryuunosuke sadly nodded his head, and continued eating his noodles.  Mayumi watched his expression while he finished up.
~End of Flashback~
"Mayumi, don't be to hard on yourself. I wasn't there for you when you needed me the most."
"But you told me what I deserved to know. I kept everything a secret a now it exploded out. Now, no one wants to hear me out, mostly Nadech."
"I do. I want to hear everything. Tell me."
"Nadech and I met in college. We fell him love. It was my birthday and we were celebrating it. And just like you and Dad. One thing led to another and he conceived Ryu, too. Before, Aunt Soy told everyone that I was going to be like you, getting pregnant without a father. I was determined to not turn out like you, but in the end, I still did."
"Mayumi, love is a pure thing, cherish it. Don't trouble yourself over so much. I know that it was an accident."
"I'm sorry, Mom. I didn't mean to be so cruel to you in the past."
"The past is the past. May I ask you a question?"
"What is it?"
"Do you still love Chawee?"

Nadech walked into Ryuunosuke's room. He had came him extra early because his mind wasn't on work today. Ryuunosuke was still at school but seeing his son's stuffs still make him happy. He sat on Ryuunosuke's bed and though to himself.
"Ryu, what is your mom trying to do? Does she still love me or not? Cause I still love her very much. I just want her to suffer a bit."
"Khun Nadech?" Nadech turned around and saw Noy. "May I come in?"
"Yes."
"Nadech, do you still believe her?"
"Who are you referring to when you mean 'her'?"
"Mayumi."
"I don't know."
"Don't believe her, Nadech!"
Nadech turned around and look at Noy. "Why?"
"Because... because she doesn't love you. She never did."
"She did once."

Ryuunosuke ran to his room. He was upset today since he had an argument with his friend, which rarely occurs. Seeing Noy with his father, he stopped at the door. They were in a conversation so he did not want to interrupt them. He waited patiently until they were done. Noy walked out, wiping her tears. Ryuunosuke walked him. 
"Daddy! Why did P'Noy cry?" Ryuunosuke asked.
"It's nothing. Come here," Nadech said.
  Ryuunosuke walked to him and he told all of his problems to his father. Suddenly, out of the blue, Ryuunosuke asked, "Daddy, is Mommy your soul mate?"
"Why are you asking that, Ryu?"
"Because you told me that a soul mate will always be with you. You and Mommy are always together."
~Flashback~
   "It's almost time to go home, Uncle Nadech," said Ryuunosuke.
    "It's okay, Ryu."
    "But Mommy is going to know."
    "Does your Mom love you a lot?"
    "Yes. She loves me a lot, more than her life. There was this one time when I was very naughty and sneak into my neighbor's house. I broke their glass dishes, and I got caught. Mommy was very worried about me. I was willingly to do anything for my sake. She begged and knelt down to them, saying that she'll do anything. She worked so hard just for me, even though it's tiring. She says that she wants me to have a wonderful life."
    "Wow! She must loved you a lot."
    "Yes. Does your Mommy love you?"
    "Yes, she does. She cooks for me and always stayed by my side although I disappoint her a lot of time."
    "What about your girlfriend?"    
    "She used to love me a lot. We used to play like this all the time. She was someone I would have love to spend my whole life with."
    "Why didn't you?"
    "Things didn't turn out to be the same as I want. Maybe she just wasn't my soul mate."
    "What's a soul mate?"
    "Someone that will be there with you forever, someone that you'll marry and live happily ever after with."
    "I want someone like that."
    "You will. Everyone has a soul mate."
    "Who's your soul mate?"
    "I don't know, but I hope that it's Anna. We're getting marry in 6 days."
    "You're getting married?!"
    "Yes."
~End of Flashback~
"But you didn't get marry to Auntie Anna. It was Mommy and you."
"Yes, I guess we are soul mate, Ryu."
"Yay! I knew it!"
"Knew what?"
"Knew that you and Mommy never stopped loving each other!"

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Falada
Thanks for the update. Still wonder about the sudden appearance of Mayumi's mom. Kana and Ron theirs is a smooth ride to love horizon. Noy needs to be sent packing out of the house or by now Nadech needs to distance himself from her, he would have realised she never has a kind/good word of Mayumi while Mayumi is classy, never sassing her. Ryu will be the charm between Nadech and Mayumi, he will bring them back. Thanks so much for the nice story, Falada, xoxo

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks to all readers for being so patient. :) I'll try to update. There's only about 2 more chapters in the story so I'll try to give you the ending. :) I'm really busy since final exams are coming up and I'm going to summer college classes. 

But I hope you guys are all doing well! :) 

-Falada

Falada

sarNie Adult
Sorry, I know that this is so long! But I hope you enjoy. Only one more chapter! :) 
Chapter 15 
           It was the night of the masqurade party that Mrs. Kugimiya had planned for Mayumi and Ryuunosuke. Mayumi was still upstairs, dressing. Nadech was outside, greeting the early guests. Mrs. Kugimiya turned to Nadech and said, "Nadech, go and get Mayumi."
Nadech did so without whining. What his son had said really surprised him and he was still in thoughts of it. How can such a small little boy be so smart and notice so many things? Nadech enter the room but did not see Mayumi at all. He then went back downstairs. But a woman in a long white dress stopped him. He looked at her. She was beautiful and he wished that he know who she was. Time stopped as he stared at the beautiful woman in the white dress. 

Ron and Kana finally arrived at the party, all dressed up. Kana texted Mayumi and asked where she was. Mayumi answered right back and told her to met at the front gate. Kana was excited to see Mayumi. Mayumi was glad to be alone for a while. Mrs. Kugimiya had offered to take care of Ryuunosuke and for her to go have her fun. But of course she was still worried about her son. 
          "May I have a dance with you?" A gentleman suddenly came up in front of her and his hand was held out to her. Mayumi knew that it was Nadech but she didn't want to ruin the moment and nodded her head yes. She did not want to speak a word because she was afraid that Nadech might know who she is. Nadech then took Mayumi into the center and they both danced together. Mayumi was happy to be dancing with Nadech.
Kana and Ron came by the front gate but did not see Mayumi. They gave up waiting and went inside where they saw Ryuunosuke with his grandma. They walked over to them.
        "Where is your mommy?" Kana asked Ryuunosuke.
         "I don't know," Ryuunosuke answered back.
         "She's probably having her fun. Just let her be and go dance with me," Ron suggested. Kana smiled and hit him playfully on the shoulder. They both went onto the dance floor and danced.

The Kugimiya family of course was a very generous family and had allowed all their servants to join in the fun. They didn't want anyone left out. Noy looked at herself and smiled. 
       "I'm going to look my most beautiful. Nadech will surely notice me tonight," Noy said with a big smile. The thought of seeing Nadech looking at her and noticing her excite her. She was going to win Nadech's heart for once and for all. She walked out of her room. 

The dance had just ended and the couples were getting off the dance floor. Nadech didn't want to let the beauty in front of him slip away but when the dance end, he let go of her hand. Mayumi made her way to the front gates but met with Noy. They both bumped into each other. But they didn't know each other with the masks on and apologized before going their ways. Nadech had taken off his mask and Noy finally recognize him. She walked to him.
      "Khun Nadech. may I talk with you?" 
Nadech said yes and they both headed towards the front gate.

Mayumi got to the front gates but there were no Ron and Kana there. She decided to wait for a bit. Mayumi then heard voices and recognized that it was Noy and Nadech's. She quickly hid behind a bush. They got closer but the volume of the voice had gone lower. Mayumi tried her best to listen to their conversation but had no luck. She walked closer to them and saw Noy kissing Nadech on the lips. At that moment, she wanted to cry. She was so hurt, so angry. Why didn't Nadech stop Noy from kissing him? Why are they kissing? She suddenly walked backward and tripped. Nadech and Noy heard the noise and immediately headed her way. Mayumi got up and ran away as fast as could with tears falling down. 
      Nadech and Noy headed towards where they heard the noise by when they got there, it was nothing. Nadech looked down and noticed a mask. It was the mask worn by the beautiful woman in the white dress. 
     "Excuse me, Noy, but I have to go," Nadech excuse himself. He walked away without glancing back. 

Mayumi was back in the party again. She wiped her tears off. "Maybe you weren't all that important to him. Mayumi, you fool! How can you have thought of that?!" she keeps on yelling at herself. Kana and Ron spotted her and walked towards her.
     "Mayumi!" Kana shouted. Mayumi quickly wiped her tears off and turned to Kana.
     "Yes," she answered back. Kana walked to her.
     "Wow, so beautiful you are," Kana complimented her and she thanked her back.
     "How's the party?" Kana asked.
     "It's going fine," Mayumi lied. Nothing was going well after she saw Noy and Nadech kissing. In fact all the good things had turned bad. She don't know if she'll be able to stay for the party anymore. What she want to do that that moment is to just go inside her room and cry to herself. "But you need to be strong," she reminded herself. 
     Kana and Mayumi talked for a bit while Ron got greet other friends. Ron walked over with one of his and Nadech's friend, Luke. Ron introduced Mayumi and Luke to each other. 
     Nadech walked in and noticed that Mayumi was the girl in the white dress. Mayumi saw him come in and start getting into a serious talk with Luke. She wanted Nadech to feel the pain of having the one you love be with another. The slow dance came and Mayumi asked Luke to dance. They both went to the dance floor and danced together, also talking sweetly to each other. Nadech saw all of these and his anger kindled. How dare Mayumi do this to him? To flirt with his friends and act sweetly with them! He angrily sat down and waited for them to finish the dance. Luke then noticed that Nadech was very angry. 
    "Khun Mayumi, don't you think we should stop? Nadech doesn't look please," Luke asked.
    "It's okay. Who cares what he thinks. Let's just continue," Mayumi replied. Luke looked at her and notice the hurt on her face. He looked at Nadech, who was sitting with a bunch of girls and flirting with them. He finally understood how Mayumi feels.
    "So you want to make him jealous?" Luke asked, surprising Mayumi. Mayumi looked at nadech and then looked up at Luke. 
    "Sure." They both got closer together and smiled as if they were in love. Nadech looked at them and noticed. He got even more angry.

The dance finally ended and Nadech got up from his seat. He went over to Mayumi and Luke. Noy also followed Nadech. Mayumi purposely hugged Luke in front of Nadech and then walked away. Noy purposely stick out her foot so that Mayumi will follow, but Luke caught her. Mayumi thanked him.  Nadech then took Mayumi's hand with force. Suddenly, the servants came to Mayumi.
      "Khun Mayumi, Ryu is crying and we can't figure out why. He won't stop. He says he wants you only." Nadech let go of her had and they both ran to where Ryuunosuke was. Mayumi walked to him and embrace him.
      "What's wrong?" Mayumi asked.
      "I want to go to sleep," Ryuunosuke complained. Mayumi took Ryuunosuke to her room and sang songs for him until he fell asleep. Mayumi walked out. 
     "You're such a bad mother, having fun and forgetting your own child," Noy commented.
     Mayumi was going to retort back but Nadech suddenly took her hands and dragged her outside to the center of the dance floor. 
     "What are you doing?" Mayumi asked.
     "You're going to dance with me, your husband and not with someone else," Nadech answered angrily.
     "Luke is not a stranger. He's your friend!"
     "I don't care."
     "No, I won't dance with you. You can't force me."
     "You wouldn't dance with your own husband?"
     "Let go of me." Mayumi fought Nadech's hands off hers. Nadech dragged her to a more isolated place so they wouldn't make a scene.
    "Let go of me!" Mayumi commanded. Nadech finally let go of her. Mayumi slapped Nadech's face. "You can do whatever you want with whoever you want but I can't?" she yelled at him.
     Nadech then closed the distance between them and crushed her into a punishing kiss. Mayumi struggled but he was far stronger than she was. 
    "Satisfy me then!" Nadech ordered after the kiss. He then dragged her to their bedroom and forced her onto the bed. Mayumi was scared since she knew that Nadech is very angry right at the moment.
    "Nadech, don't do anything to me," Mayumi pleaded.
    "You want me to be with you, so satisfy me then!" Nadech started to unbutton his shirt and came onto the bed. He forced her down and start kissing her. She struggled against him, hitting his chest. 
    "No, Nadech, don't do this," Mayumi pleaded but it Nadech doesn't listen to her and continue his harassment. Nadech then finally got up and buttoned his shirt again. 
    "You're just not a bad mother but also a bad wife and daughter. You lied, that's all what you do," said Nadech. He then left the room. 
    Mayumi got up, tears in her eyes, still scared. She was confused and hurt by Nadech's actions. What he said wasn't true. She wasn't a bad mother or wife or daughter! For the rest of the party, Mayumi stayed in her room and had asked that no one bothered her. 

The party had finally ended and the house had quiet down. Nadech walked to the pool and sat down at the edge with his wine. He was still angry and disappointed at Mayumi. Why did she hurt his heart? When she was dancing with Luke, she had been so kind to him. Mayumi had treated Nadech differently and had even lied to him. She had killed his good guy and now what was left was the bad guy. He drank the wine. Noy passed by and noticed Nadech sitting alone with his wine. She walked to him.
    "Khun Nadech, what are you doing?" Noy asked him.
    Nadech looked up at her. "It's you, Noy. Sit down and drank with me," Nadech offered her a glass but she rejected it. She sat down with Nadech.
    "Love hurts so much, you know, Noy,"  Nadech mumbled. "Why doesn't she see my love? Why doesn't she love me like I love her? Why? I love her so much!"
    "And I love you so much, Khun Nadech," Noy whispered. 
    Nadech continued on, not hearing her. "She just keeps on lying to me. I don't know what to do anymore..."
    Nadech continued to mumble his story while Noy listens to him patiently. Nadech kept on drinking and talking about him and Mayumi to Noy while she silently listens. Nadech suddenly passed out. Noy stared at him.
    "I'm so sorry, Khun Nadech. It was all my fault! I was wrong," Noy said with tears. 

So what do you guys think? 

sarNie Adult
I only had the chance to read this now and it's really engaging! I LOOOOOOOOVE Ryuunosuke. He is sooooo adorable! I hate hate hate Noy. I am waiting for the great reveal on what happened with that letter. I really pity Mayumi. I hope Nadech someday realizes what a jerk he had been to her and then they'll all get their happy ending (except for Noy because she's a B*tch!)

Falada

sarNie Adult
040156 said:
I only had the chance to read this now and it's really engaging! I LOOOOOOOOVE Ryuunosuke. He is sooooo adorable! I hate hate hate Noy. I am waiting for the great reveal on what happened with that letter. I really pity Mayumi. I hope Nadech someday realizes what a jerk he had been to her and then they'll all get their happy ending (except for Noy because she's a B*tch!)

Thank you for reading! I'm glad that you had enjoyed my story! Please do continue reading to see what happens next. :)

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 16
It was morning and the Kugimiya family have waken up. Mayumi opened her eyes and turned to the other side. Nadech was there and she was surprised to find him. She rose slowly from the bed and went to the bathroom to wash her face. 
Nadech woke up at the sound of the running water. He touched his head. He wasn't feeling well because of the alcohol the night before. He was also confused to be in the bed because he was outside the night before. He rose and went to the bathroom, noticing Mayumi. He walked to her and without thinking, but his arms around her shoulders.
"I'm sorry for last night," Nadech apologized, surprising Mayumi. 
"It's okay," Mayumi answered, putting her hands over his.
They stood still and look at each other for a long time. It has been so long. Eight years since they had known each other. 
"I miss you so much," Nadech whispered. Mayumi opened her mouth to talk but was stopped by Nadech. "And I love you..."
"What did you say?" Mayumi asked. She removed his arms and turned to look at him, her eyes seeking for the words that he had just said, wanting to hear them again.
Nadech stare into her eyes and repeated, "I love you. I always have and will always do." 
Mayumi hugegd him tightly and he hugged her too. Tears started to fall from her eyes and Nadech comforted her.
They were interrupted by Ryuunosuke, who barged into the room, yelling at the top of his lung. 
"Moommmy and Daadddy," he yelled.
Mayumi and Nadech separated and she wiped her tears off. Ryuunosuke entered the bathroom.
"What is it, Ryu?" Nadech asked.
"Grandma says that we're going to the park today!" he said happily.
"That's good."
"But she says we need to eat breakfast first. I don't want to though. I just want to go to the park right now," Ryuunosuke complained.
Nadech got on one foot and said, "Be a good boy. Let's go eat." He took Ryuunosuke in his arms. He turned to Mayumi. 
"Let's go." Mayumi smiled and nodded. They all walked together like a family downstairs.

Noy was serving the food to the Kugimiya family. She then noticed Nadech, Mayumi and Ryuunosuke walking down. They looked so happy together and she regret tearing the family apart. She felt a knife stabbing deep into her heart at the sight. Nadech was happy she should be too, she told herself. 

Mrs. Kugimiya noticed her son and his family heading down and smiled. 
"Nadech, come and eat," she said. Nadech smiled and put Ryuunosuke in his chair. He pulled Mayumi's chair out for her and she sat down. Everyone was confused at his behavior. 
"Why are you so weird today, Nadech?" Thee asked.
"And why do you smell so much? Did you drink?" Pitt asked.
"I"m weird because I want to. And yes I did," answered Nadech with a smile. Everyone was staring at him, but he continued eating his food.

Noy smiled at the family. Okay, confession time, she said. 
"Excuse me, but I have something to tell you all," Noy interrupted. Now all of tehir attention were on her. 
"What is it, Noy?" Nadech asked.
"I've done a really bad thing. It was me who wrote the letter to Mayumi," she confessed.
~Flashback~
The mail had just arrived and Noy went to go pick it up. She looked at the letters. She had always been a nosy person and liked to look at who was receiving what. She then noticed a letter with Nadech's name on there. She picked it out of the group.
"I promise I'll just have a sneek peak at it," Noy told herself. But it wasn't just a sneak peak. All of a sudden, she took out the letter and had read everything in there. After reading the letter, her heart had torn into pieces. The letter was from a girl named Mayumi and she had written to tell Nadech that she was pregnant and needed his support. After that, Noy put all the letters in the house but Mayumi's letter. She didn't know who this Mayumi girl is but she wouldn't let her get between her and Nadech. Nadech was hers. She took the letter to her room and wrote another one back. 
The letter:
 Dear Mayumi,
        I'm sorry that I can't say this in person, but I hope you won't mind. After I got home, I realized that you and I are different, too different to be together. I think that it better if we go our own way. I just want to wish you a happy life and that you'll find someone better than me. 
            -Nadech
And she had mailed it to Mayumi. She was afraid but as days go by, nothing comes from Mayumi and Nadech doesn't seem to notice. Her fears and guard had went down and Mayumi was out of her mind. 
~End of flashback~
Nadech was not smiling anymore. In fact, he looked angry, very angry. 
"So it was you..." Mayumi whispered and then looked at Nadech. "That's why you had no idead what I was talking about back then..."
~Flashback~
"Anna, you go ahead. I have something to talk to Mayumi," said Nadech, when they were outside the door.
    "Yes," said Anna. She went ahead. Nadech stood at the door and waited for Mayumi. She finally came out. He stopped her at the door way.
    "Are you still mad at me?" asked Nadech.
    "Why would I be mad at you?" asked Mayumi.
    "Because of what happened 6 years ago, when I-" Nadech murmured.
    "You mean that day when you suddenly left and then later on, send me a letter, dumping me?" said Mayumi, laughing bitterly.
    Nadech stood there, mute, he couldn't say anything. 
    "Is that all. I'm going to go then." Mayumi walked pass him. Nadech stood there, frozen, unable to stop her.
-----------------------------------------------
    Nadech took a taxi back to the hotel, thinking about Mayumi said. 
    "Letter?" he repeated to himself. He didn't remember sending her a letter or anything. He didn't even remember getting in touch with her after he went. He was busy all the time; he rarely have time for himself. And afterwards, he tried to search for her, but couldn't find her, so what was she saying? He was confused. 
~End of flashback~
"I'm sorry Nadech," Mayumi and Noy apologized at the same time. 
"I thought that if I do that, you could be mine. But you went to look for her instead, breaking my heart..." Noy added.
"Wait, you came and looked for me?" Mayumi asked Nadech, confused. 
Nadech nodded and explained, "I did. For a whole year. I came back to Japan. I looked for you at the university and your old houses. I asked our friends but they wouldn't tell me where you were. I had nothing to trace you. Do you even know how heartbroken I was? I couldn't find you and I was so sad. I was confused to why you left without telling me."
"I'm so sorry.... I should have let you explain. Instead, I thought of myself more and didn't even let you have a word..."
"Yeah, you should have..."
"What about Anna?" Mayumi asked.
"After searching for you and not finding you, I lost hope and went home. Anna was a friend and she kind of helped me. I thought that marrying her was teh best thing. My parents are not getting any younger and they want grandchildren. Anna also wants to get marry too. When I met you again, I was so happy but I was pushed into a tight situation. I had to make a decision and both decision comes with consequences, bad consequences. I have to hurt either you or Anna's heart and I didn't want that to happen."
Tears streamed down Mayumi's face and she hugged him.
"I'm so sorry..."
The whole Kugimiya family was sad with the couple. Ryuunosuke had no idea what was going on, but seeing his parents hug, he walked to them and hugged them together.
"Don't cry. I won't let anyone hurt you guys," Ryuunosuke promised. Mayumi and Nadech separated and laughed. They both hugged Ryuunosuke together. Everyone smiled at the family.
Mayumi turned to Nadech. "I have something to tell you. About my mom," Mayumi said, looking at her mother. Her mother nodded and smiled. 
"I didn't tell you the whole truth about my mom because she doesn't want you to know about her. She was ashamed of herself. She didn't want me to end up like her, with a child and no father. She didn't want to ruin our relationship."
"It's okay. I understand Mayumi. You're not a bad wife, mother or daughter. Instead you are a wonderful wife, mother and daughter. You're everything to me and I love you so very much!"
They hugged again with Ryuunosuke. The Kugimiya family smiled and was touched. Everything now was in order and how it originally was. 
"Anyone still wants to go to the park?" Mrs. Kugimiya added. Everyone nodded. 

At the park, Nadech and Mayumi sat at the bench and looked at Ryuunosuke playing. Nadech stared at Mayumi and smiled. They hugged each other closer.
"We've lost so much... let's make it up" said Nadech.
"Deal," Mayumi promised.
They smiled at each other as they do the pinkie promise.

The end...

I hoped that all of you have enjoyed this reading! It was a long one for me!!! Please continue to support me on my other works!! :) 

sarNie Adult
OH! Noy had a change of heart! Okay. I forgive her now. hahaha. I liked the ending, as it tied up all loose ends. Thank you very much for your hard work!