Secret Santa!

Muddie Murda

smile...
Anyone interested if we do hold a secret santa here on SW??

Um...I would say anyone who has over 50 posts (or 100) could particiate. Since um...it seems safer.
Don't want a sarNie ending up with nothing. :( But it's up for you guys to decide if we do hold this.

Sorry if I was sorta late in doing this. I thought of it, but didn't want to post it until AFTER Thanksgiving since EVERYONE ELSE FORGOT ABOUT THANKSGIVING AND WAS TOO INTO THE XMAS HOLIDAY WITH ALL THE XMAS LIGHTS AND DECORATIONS AND TOYS AND AND AND *cries*

SERIOUS people only! ^__^

Deadline to apply: Dec. 1, 2007
Deadline to ship out items: December 10, 2007.

SarNie ID:
Age Range:
Clothing Size:
Favorite Music:
Stuff you like:
Stuff you don't like:
Any other info:

RULES:

0) Must have atleast 100 posts!

1) I would say, um, something below $10? And um, over $1. :p Up to you guys, just don't be so cheap and buy a pack of gum :p

2) If you back out, TELL ME! RIGHT AWAY! OR ELSE YOU WILL GET A WARNING SINCE YOU'LL MAKE A SARNIE CRY BECAUSE HE/SHE WILL RECEIVE NOTHINGGGGG! Also, you will be shot. :D

3) Please make sure the gift arrives in time!!
From US to US: 3-5 days (excluding sunday & holidays)
From US to Canada: 5-14 days (excluding sunday & holidays)
From US to other countries: 7-14 days (excluding sunday & holidays)
Don't know how it is w/ other countries. :D You guys estimate.

4) Gifts should be opened on Christmas Day (no cheating!!)

5) Place your address ON the package, but you can choose to put your name or "Your sarNie Secret Santa."
Reason for putting your address on it too is that if this package gets undelivered, it'd return back to you :p and not "LOST."

You can choose to PM me your form, or post it here.
If anyone has a problem w/ shipping overseas, do tell me (the cost isn't bad :p sometimes cheaper than shipping within the USA ;p).

Muddie Murda

smile...
Well, those that are participating would send me their address, and then at the end, I'd just raffle people together, and then exchange their address with one another.

Hmmm, I guess it'd only go to those people who "trust" others in giving out their address?
Man sarNies are all to mysterious to probably give out their address *goes and make a PO box haha*

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:p sounds like a good idea muddie .... but we should have a goal of how many people to participate ^___^

noungning

Heartless
i opt out as jojo might play and i don't have money for shipping hahahah :p

gosh but it'd be fun for those who plays, i'm sure.

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
how would it still be 'secret santa' if you already know the person you sending the presents to ... just curious

Rakniran

I thought we always do this each year?
I remember last time was so fun.

Count me in pls.

Lets do those with over 150 posts can join.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Really? bumblebee is your chat username? OMG i'm so sorry P'Tina. At first I wanted it and Darv said someone already has it. Then I told him if they only have zero posts then delete them haha I know I'm such a bitch. I hope it wasn't your account that he deleted. I can change it if you want.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Deadline to apply: Dec. 1, 2007
Deadline to ship out items: December 10, 2007.

SarNie ID:
Age Range:
Clothing Size:
Favorite Music:
Stuff you like:
Stuff you don't like:
Any other info:

RULES:

0) Must have atleast 100 posts!

1) I would say, um, something below $10? And um, over $1. :p Up to you guys, just don't be so cheap and buy a pack of gum :p

2) If you back out, TELL ME! RIGHT AWAY! OR ELSE YOU WILL GET A WARNING SINCE YOU'LL MAKE A SARNIE CRY BECAUSE HE/SHE WILL RECEIVE NOTHINGGGGG! Also, you will be shot. :D

3) Please make sure the gift arrives in time!!
From US to US: 3-5 days (excluding sunday & holidays)
From US to Canada: 5-14 days (excluding sunday & holidays)
From US to other countries: 7-14 days (excluding sunday & holidays)
Don't know how it is w/ other countries. :D You guys estimate.

4) Gifts should be opened on Christmas Day (no cheating!!)

5) Place your address ON the package, but you can choose to put your name or "Your sarNie Secret Santa."
Reason for putting your address on it too is that if this package gets undelivered, it'd return back to you :p and not "LOST."

You can choose to PM me your form, or post it here.
If anyone has a problem w/ shipping overseas, do tell me (the cost isn't bad :p sometimes cheaper than shipping within the USA ;p).

Sorry if I was sorta late in doing this. I thought of it, but didn't want to post it until AFTER Thanksgiving since EVERYONE ELSE FORGOT ABOUT THANKSGIVING AND WAS TOO INTO THE XMAS HOLIDAY WITH ALL THE XMAS LIGHTS AND DECORATIONS AND TOYS AND AND AND *cries*

please don't let me get someone out of the country.
no offense. ;)

SarNie ID: 7270
Any other info: B)