Secrets of the Saint and the Playboy

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Since I have a 4-hour break today, I managed to come up with the 1st part of chapter 1! I'll post up the 2nd part later... enjoy reading!

Chapter 1

The SEXii_guru -- Internet's most celebrated teacher/adviser in the art of making love. People who has problems about "it" seeks the guru's advises for they are really reliable and effective. But not all people have the opportunity to have a private chat with the guru. The guru is only online during…. very ungodly hours.

----------------------------------------------------------------
The Taksaorn family is one of the richest families in Thailand or probably in the entire world. People say that their riches can last for 10 lifetimes! They have conquered the business world, venturing in every business opportunity that they could think of. But the most important thing for Mr. and Mrs. Taksaorn is not their money. They may have lots of it but they don't treasure it so much. Instead, they consider their children as their treasure, especially their only daughter, Aff Taksaorn.

Aff Taksaorn is the only heiress of the Taksaorn Empire. Being an only daughter, she was her Daddy's favorite. Everyone in the family was so protective of her; not even a mosquito can touch her! Aff was different from all other heiresses. She doesn't go clubbing instead, she does charity works all the time. She never misses a single mass in the church. She rarely buys designer stuff and most of all; she was raised with good manner and proper decorum. Aff Taksaorn is indeed an epitome of a lady. Not only she has good upbringing, she's also good-looking; gorgeous to be exact, thanks to her parents' genes. Women are envious of her. Men worship her.

She was indeed a saint in the making….

----------------------------------------------------
Sunday is an important day for the Taksaorn family. Being a devout Catholic family, it has been their family's tradition to attend the Sunday mass every week or during special occasions. Every Sunday, Aff would wake up extra early than anyone else in the mansion. At 2:00 in the morning, she's already up. Isn't that a bit unusual?

Aff was sitting on her 4-poster canopied bed with her laptop open. She slightly pushed her eyeglasses upward the bridge of her nose and once again, her fingers glided so fast over the keyboard; it's as if she was in a typing competition. It was one of those nights again. Only a few people know that Aff has middle-of-the-night insomnia. She usually wakes up in the middle of the night and finds it hard to fall asleep again. To kill time, Aff would read a book or maybe surf the internet.

Aff's eyebrows crossed as she scanned the entire paragraph. She let out a loud sigh and her fingers were doing a staccato-like movement again over the keyboard.

"Oh Lord, please help this person…" She whispered.

Meanwhile, on the other side of Bangkok, Aum Atichart was still awake. Like a nocturnal animal, he's awake all night long but asleep in the day. He was in his desk, busy with his laptop. The 4 corners of his big room would collapse any minute now because of the loud music he was playing. His bed room suddenly flung open. Aum didn't even notice until the music stopped playing.

"AUM ATICHART!!! GO TO SLEEP!!!" Aum's mother shouted at him while she was still holding the plug of his sound system.

"But, Mom.. I—"

"SLEEP!! NOW!! And put something on, please! Don't tell me you have plans on seducing the maids!" Mrs. Atichart commanded. She found her son only wearing a pair of briefs and nothing else.

Aum Atichart. The Aum Atichart-- hailed as the hottest, youngest and most successful bachelor in Thailand. He is the only heir to the multimillion business empire of his parents. Besides being an heir, he's also known as Thailand's No.1 Playboy. With his killer looks and drop dead gorgeous body, I bet that even the saint of the saints would not be hesitant to commit a sin with him! He never goes out with the same girl, like what he always says, " I never recycle!"

But behind the hot looks and playboy personality, there was something more interesting about him. It's so interesting that probably the Thai media would feast on it once they found out. :rolleyes:

"You better sleep, Mister! We'll be attending the Sunday mass in a few hours and I don't want you falling sleep there!" Mrs. Atichart added. Aum was putting on his pajamas when he started to complain.

"But, Mom! I don't like going to the church! I'll surely burn there!" Aum complained.

"I'll burn you myself if you don't come!" Mrs. Atichart left the room and banged the door loudly. Aum surely lost the battle. General Mom won again.

"I hope a gorgeous angel would appear on the mass tomorrow…" Aum whispered to himself and fell asleep.

---TBC---

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
the second half is up...
the chapter is quite boring but I still hope you enjoy reading it! ^_^
the next chapters would be more interesting... lol

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
he's indeed a mama's boy in here! LOL
I won't be able to update until the end of the week so I'll just give some spoilers instead! ^_^

---spoilers for the next chapter---
Aum and Aff would meet in church
desperate(virgin) would finally have a chat with the GURU! :rolleyes:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 2

At 5:00 in the morning, the guru was online again. The guru opened his e-mail and found thousands of messages coming from only one sender -- desperate(virgin). The guru opened one of the messages and read it.

Dear SEXii_guru,

I have a bigger-than-the-universe problem and I'm sure you're the only one who could help me! Please reply as soon as you can if you had read my e-mail.

Your No. 1 fan,
desperate(virgin)

The guru sighed. He had been getting this message for almost a week now! Everyday, this desperate virgin would leave thousands of messages on his inbox but the guru wasn't even trying to reply to the sender, thinking it is just a big prank. The guru was about to go offline when suddenly someone buzzed him.

desperate(virgin): BUZZ!

desperate(virgin): I finally caught you, guru!

SEXii_guru: good morning. What can I do for you?

desperate(virgin): well, I have a big problem…

SEXii_guru: yes, I know. That's why you need my help.

desperate(virgin): my problem is….

SEXii_guru: yes?

desperate(virgin): well, my problem is…

SEXii_guru: yes? What is it? I'm waiting….

desperate(virgin): well, my problem is… that…

SEXii_guru: I'm sorry. I have an appointment to attend to. If you're not ready to tell me your problem, you can always talk to God and ask Him to help you. Good day to you.

SEXii_guru is now offline.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is the world going to end soon?" Rome asked his younger sister, Aff, as he was looking at someone from afar. Aff chuckled at his brother's remarks and he immediately knew why he is talking that way. From afar, Aum Atichart, together with his mother, was walking towards the church. It was indeed odd to see the Aticharts' son attending the mass.

"What are you doing here, Aum? Are you sure you came to the right place?" Rome asked sarcastically when Aum took a seat beside him. But Aum wasn't paying any attention to him; instead, he was busy looking at the woman beside his friend.

"Thank you Lord, for giving me eyes to see the beautiful things around me." Aum said and sighed. He was bewitched and bewildered by the beautiful lady who was quietly praying.

"Rome, please let me take your innocent sister to a date… I'll do ANYTHING you want!"

"Hey, hey, hey! I told you million times before that my sister is off limits!" Rome reminded him. Although Rome and Aum were good friends, Rome wouldn't want Aum to be dating his sister. He wouldn't allow a playboy to break his little sister's young and innocent heart!

"Then, I'll just ask her myself!" Aum proudly said. No woman can resist his charms, not even this beautiful saint! Before Aum could sit beside Aff, Chakrit pulled him back to where he was seated.

"You can't have our little sister, Atichart." Chakrit, the Taksaorn's eldest son, said. The boys in the family were overly protective of Aff. She was their most precious treasure and they won't allow a playboy to be dating their princess.

"And besides, I'm sure our sister is not your type." Chakrit added.

"She's too innocent for you!" Both Chakrit and Rome laughed. But still, Aum is very determined to have her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they got home, Aff immediately went up to her room to check her e-mails for the day. She had been waiting for the reply of the organizer of the charity event that she is attending 3 days from now. After reading the organizer's reply, Aff checked her other e-mail inbox; her private and secret e-mail.

"2,989 new mail? This is too much…" She said impatiently. Those thousand of e-mails came from only one sender – desperate(virgin).

---TBC---

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
nice short update.

am i getting this right?

desperate(virgin): is rita

SEXii_guru: aum

while aff have her own? and how about rome, does he have an email also? chakrit and rome is aff's older brother, cool, wonder if all of them will have a couple. Thanks for the update.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
I don't know... lol
but you'll be REALLY surprised once you find ouy who is desperate virgin and sexii guru in this fanfic... :rolleyes:
am I giving too much clues? :p

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i don't know if you're giving too much clues, but from my understanding i think those are the character i see them portraying. since aff receives a lot of messages from desperate(virgin) then that means that aff is not desperate(virgin). obviously, aum have to be sexii_guru because he wakes up at night to read his emails. i don't think that the sexii_guru could be rome. i can't wait to find out who is who with the email name. but the story is good, i'm addicted!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
this got more interesting...great plot and who is these mysterious email name but having chakrit and rome as your older brother omg aff sure is lucky

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg.... i love rome and chakrit n here.... they are so protective of their lil sis.....
hahaha, aum wants aff badly....i can tell.....thanks....