Sen...Seur Ruk Suer Winyarn [Exact]

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol peak and nat are pretty funny. i hope they make p'oh's character more fun to watch though cause right now he's just a ass

neena

sarNie Adult
lol peak and nat are pretty funny. i hope they make p'oh's character more fun to watch though cause right now he's just a ass
god, p'oh is so good looking...i dunno what it is but i've just heard of him for the past one and a half hours and i really wanna see him!! i wish he'd be the lead actor...i like him better...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
p'oh does look good in dis series but boo i no like his character. he's a good actor but i don't think he fits a raay character lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
so this is a series, only airs Friday?....I wanna watch this, is it on the BM section yet?...too lazy to go check

max

sarNie Elites
The pra'eke does not look too bad, but the na'eke... I agree with her teeth. She is not that pretty... but hopefully she will act very good. I am kind of interested because I am not familar with these actors and actresses.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
hahah this lakorn is so cute, just watched episode two. This lakorn only airs on fridays?? I like the pra'ek in here, his character is cute but i dont like his character in KLKS with Mos and Best

Ana

sarNie Adult
Oh is such a dick in this lakorn. But he looks good :lol:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
im just starting to wathc this lakorn!
wow! peak eh..interesting. well im nawt a fann of hers though. lol
and nat too...hmmm lol
loooks scarryy from the first episode!!! lol buttah funny somehow. hahaha
is peak the ghost or smthing?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
nat is a photographer and has a girlfriend (ple). ple and p'oh are choo gan <_< oh and i think they all work in da same firm. nat got shot in da head and was sent to da hospital. after he recovered (w/ no scar showing LOL) he started seeing ghosts.

i'd rather watch p'oh in a role where he look bad but fun to watch than a role like dis :( he's one of dem raay characters dat u don't wanna see

donna

sarNie Adult
she used to look aite now she looks weird. she got some plastic surgery done on her face and now it looks umm, yeah haha

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
wow, i like the first episode, it's good!!! i prefer this one than "kwarm laub kaung superstar".

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
she used to look aite now she looks weird. she got some plastic surgery done on her face and now it looks umm, yeah haha
i know right. she funked her face up. she used to be real cute. i was tryin to figure out what she did to herself and her nose look da same to me. not sure bout her eyes but they don't look too different. maybe she got extra large veneers dats y she can't close her mouth lol

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, episode 2 is good. so cute when they "kiss", it's really fun and scary at the same time, lot of ghosts.